bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
i must admit when i was pumpin dbol thats exactly how i felt. Dma378

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
jesteś szalony , jak się spadek tłuszczu z kurczaka? bighulksmash hahahha you GOON

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
najlepsze było, gdy u obierać ze skórki i jeść je jak frytki im w miłości z pieczonego kurczaka, który potrzebuje dziwką, kiedy masz kurczaka IronAddiction

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash change your name to kurwa kurczaka
lol

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
wódka alfa psa kurwa, ty suka

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hey małe stopy pieprzyć skarpetki dzisiaj, bo mam wszystkie kobiety związane w moim łóżku hahaha
bahahaha bezcenne podsumowanie zwycięstwa

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cliffs: Guy smashed ridiculous amount of gear, believed it changed his personality. Came to realisation that it was all for nothing.
Well dang that sucks. I don't regret nothing I did in the past, it shaped who I am today and will be tomorrow.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for commenting guys.

I appreciate that you guys are taking the time to understand.

In a nutshell, the point is that DHT can affect ones desires, tendencies, ambitions, and risk taking behavior. While not outwardly apparent at moderate dosages, these idiosyncrasies can delude the mind if one is continually on the gear and ever increasing over the years. Lifestyles may change without ones perception changing.

The intention of this thread is to bring to light the real effects of DHT on the dopamine receptors, and how that may effect the ego directly.

This thread is not to suggest against steroids, or to discourage proper cycling.

Its merely an explanation for Why and How people come to the point of 3-5g a week ofgear (pro bodybuilders etc). Its bringing to light the real pospossibility and truth behind the addictive nature of AAS.

Thanks again.
I guess, I have used aas for the last 7 years with no desire to use that amount of gear, nor spend that kind of money on gear.

The research I've put into aas leads to me believing the risk out weigh the benefit of doing such behavior. But that's my opinion, to others, such as you op, for whatever reason, it did not.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Excellent post Monster. I agree with nearly all of it. Even though I have not run large doses of AAS (or had access to them) the journey on PH's has been similar for me in part because I am incredibly sensitive to exogenous hormones. By sensitive, I mean both my mood/persona as well as the ability to make gains off of what would be considered meager doses.

Outside of the actual mechanisms of exogenous hormone use, the overall effect of bulking up, becoming more masculine etc DEFINITELY has had a huge impact on my life. I think I remained pretty humble throughout most of the journey, but opportunities opened up that I feel were driven by the fact that I "appeared" to be far more masculine, confident, alpha etc. Add age to that and people seem to elevate my status for me without me even trying to assert myself.

I am very likely your high DHT/low estro phenotype to boot. I will be phasing into TRT at some point soon as I feel my hormones waning. The temptation to obtain some test on my own and blast is, admittedly pretty high.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Everyone, everywhere defines their own version of enlightenment.

This thread was started to share the story of a past self's journey and an accompanying introspection in today's light. Each has their own mind and is free to think what they please. If this introspection may resonate with just one lost person, then the task was worth taking.

Do not feel as if you must defend your choices, against my experience, as I am on your side. All manifestations of the self are accepted.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This thread was started to share the story of a past self's journey and an accompanying introspection in today's light. Each has their own mind and is free to think what they please. If this introspection may resonate with just one lost person, then the task was worth taking.

Do not feel as if you must defend your choices, against my experience, as I am on your side. All manifestations of the self are accepted here.
I like your your vibe monsterbox. Hope you continue to have a presence on the forum.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Do not feel as if you must defend your choices, against my experience, as I am on your side. All manifestations of the self are accepted.
once again . rookies like me need this thanks . amazing outlook .

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established

^

Amazing post, man. Could not agree more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It takes an extreme amount of maturity and honest self-evaluation to realize the collateral damage that has been caused. It's within our nature to defend our usage as we have such a chip on our shoulder when it comes to the demonization of AAS. Yes, the purported dangers that are parroted by the media are hyperbolic, but it would be arrogant and moronic to think that something with such obvious physical effect will be void of mental effects.

I'm going through this as we speak and dealing with the fallout of chasing my goals. As I've gotten older and finally able to take the veil off, I, too, have realized that no title or distinction is worth the delusions.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So one person's experience and insight makes it the truth?

I guess so, people still think Peter's crazy revelation dream is how the world will end....
Bro, inevitably the juice changes people... It comes with a cost. Every single person I know that has run large amounts for long periods has paid it. If it's worth to you go ahead and run it.

And John had that revelation not Peter... Before you bash the bible you should be more informed about what your posting

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, inevitably the juice changes people... It comes with a cost. Every single person I know that has run large amounts for long periods has paid it. If it's worth to you go ahead and run it.

And John had that revelation not Peter... Before you bash the bible you should be more informed about what your posting
Thanks for the correction. Damn after reading the book twice you'd think I would get a name right.

Replace name with John above and take it for the same point.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the correction. Damn after reading the book twice you'd think I would get a name right.

Replace name with John above and take it for the same point.
Do you understand the book? Because no where in it does it say the world will "end"

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're never too old for toilet humor.

Let's not get into one of these back and forth exchanges.
Sorry bro, I will not be silent about some things

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you understand the book? Because no where in it does it say the world will "end"
Not a discussion for here. My fault for using it. But come on, nobody understands the book (the same way). PM me if you care to continue the conversation.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a discussion for here. My fault for using it. But come on, nobody understands the book (the same way). PM me if you care to continue the conversation.
I agree man... I will pm you

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To the OP: Too long; didn't read

Jk thanks for sharing.
Kinda resonates personally. I'm in the process of dumping much of my stash, sans a few items. Money and time/effort better spent in other avenues at this juncture in my life . I will ALWAYS be addicted to the iron tho :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Godstrength . tell me what you think about the ark of the covenant ??

jimjones87

Awards
I think it really comes down to big sacrifices lead to big gains. However, most sacrifices tend to have a consequence or side effect.

You made a lot of sacrifices to achieve the body that you wanted.. and now you gotta live with those consequences.

It's a lot like an entrepeneur who lived on ramen and couch surfed for years to get a shot at founding a million dollar software company. To get extraordinary results, it requires an INSANE amount of sacrifice.

I live that philosophy every day. I go all in on my job and I go all in on the gym... and I work so hard at both that I have little energy to apply to anything else.

For instance, I have gone all in on working out and my social life has suffered as a result. Is that good or bad?

For me personally, working hard in the gym and progressing towards my fitness goals gives me more satisfaction than going out to a bar or trying to impress others (especially women). Does that make me not normal? Probably, but I really don't care.. being a type A person, achieving measurable goals is more fulfilling than fostering interpersonal relationships.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think it really comes down to big sacrifices lead to big gains. However, most sacrifices tend to have a consequence or side effect.

For instance, I have gone all in on working out and my social life has suffered as a result. Is that good or bad?

For me personally, working hard in the gym and progressing towards my fitness goals gives me more satisfaction than going out to a bar or trying to impress others (especially women). Does that make me not normal? Probably, but I really don't care..
i always say no to my bros about going to the bar id rather train . it depends on if you r single and what your relationship goals are . you can always find women , I put my muscles 1st and thats how i got big .

jimjones87

Awards
i always say no to my bros about going to the bar id rather train . it depends on if you r single and what your relationship goals are . you can always find women , I put my muscles 1st and thats how i got big .
Totally agree man.. I get more satisfaction from training than chasing tail. I've had enough random ***** in my life that it really doesn't appeal to me that much anymore.

Drinking is very productive socially, but it's damaging in just about every other way. Lifting, on the other hand, is a fountain of youth and offers many health benefits.

Honestly, I feel that if you have a combination of the following traits: decently attractive, funny, have a good job, drive a nice car.. you will have no problem finding women.

To the OP: I think inwardly focused pursuits like bodybuilding can teach you a lot about yourself.. particularly willpower, sacrifice and just how ****ing difficult it is to achieve any level of a results. However, it can cause you to feel isolated and disconnected socially. It sounds like you're at a point where you want to reconnect socially and expand your horizons beyond lifting.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Totally agree man.. I get more satisfaction from training than chasing tail. I've had enough random ***** in my life that it really doesn't appeal to me that much anymore.

Drinking is very productive socially, but it's damaging in just about every other way. Lifting, on the other hand, is a fountain of youth and offers many health benefits.

Honestly, I feel that if you have a combination of the following traits: decently attractive, funny, have a good job, drive a nice car.. you will have no problem finding women.
thats true , i found that finding a women that shares your goals in life is win win . me n mine always like to spend our training time together. shes cross fit iam powerlift/bodybuilding . its hard to be with a social butterfly when you dont like that life . my ex was a drinker i was not long story short it ended fast and with me facing an a &b on her little fairy ass friend who looked like chris brown . thank god he dropped the charge or id probably be in levinworth max lol