EXOTHERM FAQ

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can other substances be carried via this??? For more "hardcore" fat burning?
Funny, I was thinking this myself - like can actual Capsaicin be added to the mix and would it even be useful?

My thought for now is that this sounds so promising, I am not gonna mess with it. Brundel sounds like he did a great job....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny, I was thinking this myself - like can actual Capsaicin be added to the mix and would it even be useful?

My thought for now is that this sounds so promising, I am not gonna mess with it. Brundel sounds like he did a great job....
It is funny because it has Stearoyl vanillylamide in it which is a non pungent capsaicin analogue. ;) So ...its already in there lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is funny because it has Stearoyl vanillylamide in it which is a non pungent capsaicin analogue. ;) So ...its already in there lol.
I was thinking of something else it goes with my tren

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of something else it goes with my tren
The Exotherm carrier is TOTALLY saturated. Like beyond. Enough where some is in suspension so we have taken the carrier past the point where the solvents can hold everything. This means anything you put in it will be a suspension.
Doesnt mean it wont work...just means it wont be ideal as you want as much of the active in solution as possible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I realize this....but I like pain. And I know cap has a ton of research, wasn't sure if it would be exactly the same a SV or not....but all the more reason to just trust your work.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I realize this....but I like pain. And I know cap has a ton of research, wasn't sure if it would be exactly the same a SV or not....but all the more reason to just trust your work.
Vanillylamide is great stuff. Works exceptionally well and doesnt burn or cause site irritation.
We tested it extensively by itself and it was strong at the dose we use in the product.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any chance for a "convenience" dosing of just 2 applications instead of 3? (either half and half, or 2 "servings" + 1 "serving")

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Good question. I am interested in this as well. Morning+evening application would be great, even if one of those is doubled.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can dose two per day split. But reason for the 3rd is to keep it constant for a longer duration.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any chance for a "convenience" dosing of just 2 applications instead of 3? (either half and half, or 2 "servings" + 1 "serving")
Can certaiy do 2x dosing. I do recommend 3 pumps and 2 applications min.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Same application sites as Formeron? (Neck, upper chest, shoulders?)

Fleepin

Awards
Any update on when we can expect the Exotherm to be shipped from retailers?

Not so patiently waiting to try this stuff out!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could a female use this stuff?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not recommended for females.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on when we can expect the Exotherm to be shipped from retailers?

Not so patiently waiting to try this stuff out!
Shipped to retailers today so...i expect shipping to you to start in 48 hours.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can I do my last dose before bed or will I have a hard time to sleep if I do?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

So is the AI steroidal/anabolic? would any of the ingredients result in a positive test for steroids in a powerlifitng comp??

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
brundel could be awsome with a bundel deal :D ?? any were you can get that you know of?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel could be awsome with a bundel deal :D ?? any were you can get that you know of?
Checkout TGBsupplements or Nutriverse for sweet stacks and bundles. Strong Supplement Shops also carries our complete lineup.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Checkout TGBsupplements or Nutriverse for sweet stacks and bundles. Strong Supplement Shops also carries our complete lineup.
Cool thanks i will have a look bro

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
If brundel sent Exotherm yesterday this means TGB to get it probably on Saturday or Monday.
vujade or other TGB reps - just post here when it lands to TGB.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do guys

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

So is the AI steroidal/anabolic? would any of the ingredients result in a positive test for steroids in a powerlifitng comp??
No steroids in the product.
Nothing will test positive.
There will be an increase in anabolic potential from the increased endocrine function.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If brundel sent Exotherm yesterday this means TGB to get it probably on Saturday or Monday.
vujade or other TGB reps - just post here when it lands to TGB.
We ship priority. 2 days usually. Hopefully Fri.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tight :) glad this is finally here. Some BLR fiends in the world (I may or may not be a part of this club-not at liberty to say)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
How many bottles can one run back-to-back? Any point to bridging into a suicidal AI like Formeron for a few days to stave off any possible rebound?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it stack will with inciderine and viron?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a rep, but yes, it would. Controls possible estro increase from Viron, and the fat burner ingredients in Exotherm stack well with Caffeine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone notice deeper sleep from letrone?
Yes slightly

How many bottles can one run back-to-back? Any point to bridging into a suicidal AI like Formeron for a few days to stave off any possible rebound?
I wouldn't run longer than 2 bottles/8weeks before a 4 week break. No need to run suicidal ai.

Very well for sure. You would be a shredded mofo with some high test and libido.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 week stack ok?
Yes sir. I would probably do the 5/2 viron schedule with the 8 week run. One heck of a stack for sure.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sooo....I was thinking, if this stuff works like I hope it does ....I expect it will be right alongside the old Lipokinetix with Sodium Usniate as far as being one of the few effective fat burners. Then I realized - the issue with SU was liver toxicity. Wouldn't SU be good for a transdermal application? I realize you can't add it to the suspension, but what are your thoughts on this brundel?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Here is another question: can Exotherm (since it is stim-free) be combined with an oral fat burner? If so, any recommendations?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is another question: can Exotherm (since it is stim-free) be combined with an oral fat burner? If so, any recommendations?
Yes. Incidrine would stack very well with it.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Looks good guys. Thank you. For some reason, Incinderine was kind of hard to find... it seems that not many online stores carry it. Also, brundel should redesign the label, he's gotten better at it. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Exotherm-
View attachment 121368

Seems like everyone has been waiting for a new transdermal from us and with good reason. Formeron was arguably the best selling transdermal formestane product ever. We have been hard at work on this new project and have made improvements to the carrier.
Exotherm is an AI but its much more. We have added fat burners to it so you get more than just aromatase inhibition. This stuff is like a blowtorch.
Exceptional fat loss potential.

Whats in the bottle and why-

THE AROMATASE INHIBITORS=

Chrysin-
5,7-dihydroxyflavone is a well known natural aromatase inhibitor. TERRIBLE when taken orally but as it turns out chrysin works quite well in our carrier. Tests were very positive and indicate that chrysin does indeed work as an AI in humans so long as it is administered transdermally with the right carrier.

Atractylodes macrocephala-
Atractylodes Macrocephala-
Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz (A. macrocephala), a Chinese medicinal herb, has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries (PPRC, 2005; Lee et al, 2007). Dry rhizomes of A. macrocephala are rich in sesquiterpenes and acetylenic compounds (Endo et al, 1979; Chen 1987; Huang et al, 1992; Lin et al, 1997). Typical polysaccharides atractan A, B, and C, present in A. macrocephala, have been reported to exhibit hypoglycaemic activities (Wang et al, 2000; Jia et al, 2003). Although atractylenolide I, atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III are all bioactive substances present in Atractylodes macrocephalae, the majority of research studies carried out in the recent years have focused on atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III (Kang et al., 2011b). Atractylenolide II is a marker substance present in Atractylodes macrocephalae which exhibits well-documented gastrointestinal inhibitory effects and anticancer activity (Zhang et al., 1999; Liu et al., 2005). Atractylenolide II is one of the main constituents present in the effective volatile oil fraction (Li et al., 2001), potentially effective in treating senile dementia. Atractylenolide III is a possible candidate for the treatment of human lung carcinoma (Kang et al., 2011a).

Aromatase inhibition
Primary targets for aromatase inhibition are atractylenolide 1 2 and 3 with atractylenolide 1 being exceptionally strong with 94.5% inhibition.

Abstract: Ten compounds were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of Atractylodes
macrocephala and their aromatase inhibiting activities were tested using an in vitro
fluorescent-based aromatase assay. The results indicated that atractylenolide I (1),
atractylenolide II (2) and atractylenolide III (3) had inhibition ratios of 94.56 ± 0.70%,
90.93 ± 1.41% and 86.31 ± 8.46%, respectively, at a concentration of 10 μM. We conclude
from our results that atractylenolide and its derivates may serve as potential aromatase
inhibitors (AIs) and thus merit continued study in the future.
FULLTEXT= Screening for Compounds with Aromatase Inhibiting Activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz jourlib.org

Atractylenolides are exceptionally strong aromatase inhibitors that show exceptional oral bioavailability. There are many AIs in nature. During my research I must have found over 100 potentials but unfortunately 99.9999% of them are poorly absorbed orally which limits their potential.
Atractylenolide in contrast is very well absorbed.

Sites-
-"Atractylenolide I is absorbed quite well at all segments of intestine in rats and no specific absorption was founded in different segment."

-"Atractylenolide I can be classified into high penetrating drug. Passive diffusion dominates the absorptive transport behivior of atractylenolide I. Atractylenolide I can be absorbed in the whole intestinal segments and there is not a preferntial absorption zone in the intestine. The absorption and secretion of atractylenolide I are mediated by the efflux transport system, P-gp."

-"Abstract
The intestinal permeability of three sesquiterpene lactones, atractylenolide I, II, and III, was investigated using the human Caco-2 cell monolayer model. The bidirectional permeability of the three compounds from the apical (AP) to the basolateral (BL) side and in the reserved direction was studied. The three compounds were assayed using HPLC. The P app values ​​of atractylenolide I, II, and III were all at the level of 10 -5 cm / s, suggesting high intestinal permeability and good absorption. The bidirectional transport of the three compounds was time- and concentration-dependent, and indicated the main mechanism of the passive diffusion of the three compounds across the intestinal epithelium membrane. Moreover, atractylenolide I might be partly actively transported. "

ANABOLIC-
It was a huge loss when Formestane got canned because well....Ais are great but that was also anabolic.
atractylodes is a stout AI but it also shows significant anabolic potential by increasing endogenous hormones.
In one animal study growth was increased by 20% compared to control when animals were fed atractylodes macrocephala.
The increase in growth was attributed to increases in-
Growth hormone x30%
IGF-1 x52%
T3 x47%
T4 x36%
cAMP x21%

Sites- The Endocrinal Mechanism of Polysaccharide of Atractylodes Macrocephala Koidz on Growth Performance of Weaned Piglets--
"Comparing to the control group,the PAM group increased the average gain weight by 20.72%"
"increased the levels of growth hormone(GH),insulin-like growth factor-I(IGF-I),3,5,3′-triiodothyronine(T3),3,5,3′,5′-tetraiodothyronine(T4) and cyclic adenosine monophosphate(cAMP) in serum by 30.77%(P0.05),52.02%(P0.05),47 .60%(P0.05),36.70%(P0.05) and 21.15%(P0.05),respectively.The results indicated that PAM improved the growth performance of weaned piglets through the endocrinal system.Furthermore,it is possible that PAM altered the growth performance of weaned piglets by up-regulating the synthesis and secretion of GH,IGF-1,T3,T4 and cAMP."

Finally, Atractylodes macrocephala potentiates Ghrelin secretion and receptor signaling. Ghrelin increases hunger and Growth hormone secretion.

THE FAT BURNERS

stearoyl vanillylamide

stearoyl vanillylamide.
Stearoyl vanillylamide is a naturally-occurring capsaicin analogue found in red pepper species. Capsaicin is responsible for the hot/burning feeling caused by chili peppers. Unlike capsaicin, stearoyl vanillylamide is nonpungent, meaning it does not impart the “spicy” or irritative effects of capsaicin. stearoyl vanillylamide stimulates the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and noradrenaline. Noradrenaline is a potent regulator of brown fat which is a thermogenic tissue that expends energy in the form of heat. MANY users notice a serious increase in body temperature with EXOTHERM. Stearoyl vanillylamide increases oxydation of free fatty acids which increases exercise capacity.

. Brown fat activation
. Thermogenesis
. Increased lipolysis
. Increased exercise capacity

-----
Cirsium oligophyllum
cirsium is a type of thistle native to Eurasia and Africa with 60 similar species from North America.
Circium is a phenominal fat burner that works exceptionally well when administered transdermally. There is some indication that it may directly effect subcutaneaus fat deposits at the topical administeration site.
Circium works well when combined with caffeine so EXOTHERM will work synergistically with INCINDERINE.

-Fat loss
-potential site reduction
-synergy with other fat burners containing caffeine

-----

Body fat mass reduction and up-regulation of uncoupling protein by novel lipolysis-promoting plant extract.
Mori S1, Satou M, Kanazawa S, Yoshizuka N, Hase T, Tokimitsu I, Takema Y, Nishizawa Y, Yada T.
Author information
Abstract

We have found natural products exhibiting lipolysis-promoting activity in subcutaneous adipocytes, which are less sensitive to hormones than visceral adipocytes. The activities and a action mechanisms of a novel plant extract of Cirsium oligophyllum (CE) were investigated in isolated adipocytes from rat subcutaneous fat, and its fat-reducing effects by peroral administration and topical application were evaluated in vivo. CE-induced lipolysis was synergistically enhanced by caffeine, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor, and was reduced by propranolol, a beta adrenergic antagonist. The peroral administration of 10% CE solution to Wistar rats for 32 days reduced body weight gain, subcutaneous, and visceral fat weights by 6.6, 26.2, and 3.0%, respectively, as compared to the control group. By the topical application of 2% of this extract to rats for 7 days, weight of subcutaneous fat in the treated skin was reduced by 23.2%. This fat mass reduction was accompanied by the up-regulation of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP), a principal thermogenic mitochondrial molecule related to energy dissipating, in subcutaneous fat and UCP3 in skin except for the fat layer. These results indicate that CE promotes lipolysis via a mechanism involving the beta adrenergic receptor, and affects the body fat mass. This fat reduction may be partially due to UCP up-regulation in the skin including subcutaneous fat. This is the first report showing that repeated lipolysis promotion through CE administration may be beneficial for the systematic suppression of body fat accumulation or the control of fat distribution in obesity..

Ill work on getting more up in the morning.
Pre sales have already begun at TGB and strong.
Awesome FAQ for a pretty Intense Product ;)