Excelsior pre workout

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think people who like Doomsday are that rare honestly. It's just the way it was/is advertized that left many customers dissapointed and some of them were very vocal about it 😃 Which I do understand. It's quite a lot different, than Excelsior. I find Doomsday to be beneficial in right situations and would put it in my top 5 for PWO's available at the moment.

Haven't tried the "hardcore" version myself, but I would expect that if you like Doomsday, then you'll like the HC as well, and if you don't like Doomsday, then you won't like the HC either.

Speaking of personal top 5 PWO's, Skull labs Angel Dust (lol the name) has been my go to for a few years now for those days when I need a kick in the a$$ and want to really get after it in the gym, but am not feeling like it enerzy wise. Strong effect which fully appears when doing physical activity and doesn't keep me up late.
RE: Angel Dust name.. Blackstone Labs Angel Dust was very good back in the day. The OG formula of course.

Doomsday is a Predator exclusive, I assume?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
RE: Angel Dust name.. Blackstone Labs Angel Dust was very good back in the day. The OG formula of course.

Doomsday is a Predator exclusive, I assume?
Muscle lab .de also has it and maybe some other retailers in Europe(?)

James496

Awards
Here's a question. How does PN's Thermal Spark compare to the latest Hydrazine?

They sent me a sample of both Hydrazine & 9-mbc a year or two ago. I took both products together and the mood lift and energy was pretty noticeable & the workout was pretty good too!

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I don't think people who like Doomsday are that rare honestly. It's just the way it was/is advertized that left many customers dissapointed and some of them were very vocal about it 😃 Which I do understand. It's quite a lot different, than Excelsior. I find Doomsday to be beneficial in right situations and would put it in my top 5 for PWO's available at the moment.

Haven't tried the "hardcore" version myself, but I would expect that if you like Doomsday, then you'll like the HC as well, and if you don't like Doomsday, then you won't like the HC either.

Speaking of personal top 5 PWO's, Skull labs Angel Dust (lol the name) has been my go to for a few years now for those days when I need a kick in the a$$ and want to really get after it in the gym, but am not feeling like it enerzy wise. Strong effect which fully appears when doing physical activity and doesn't keep me up late.
You guys should try it cos while I’m a big fan of the original DDH I found far too strong. I mean I can see there are similarities with some of the effects (focus was greatly magnified), it just felt too much and energy wise it was too much (stronger than excelsior imo from past use of excelsior years ago).

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Here's a question. How does PN's Thermal Spark compare to the latest Hydrazine?

They sent me a sample of both Hydrazine & 9-mbc a year or two ago. I took both products together and the mood lift and energy was pretty noticeable & the workout was pretty good too!
Didn’t find these two to be similar myself.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
My latest tub of hydrazine is rocket fuel :eek:
Interesting , did you try the white versions ? I haven’t felt the black ones ever got near the original whites in terms of mood or workout effects
I wonder have they changed it up again !

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Interesting , did you try the white versions ? I haven’t felt the black ones ever got near the original whites in terms of mood or workout effects
I wonder have they changed it up again !
The white ones was very strong and smooth the first few years. Then the white ones became less effective. Not because of tolerance, but clearly much weaker.

Then the black ones came. The first two bottles of black was strong, but with crash the original didnt have.

Not this last box was way more potent. It kinda have three phases.

1) strong high stim agressive PWO mode. This kicks inn 40-45 minutes after you take it. Make you train hard and focused.

2) post workout crash. Now the bad part. After training, you still feel it big time. But not in a good was. If wasnt a baddas, i probably would have gotten into almost anxiety. I feel restless. And i get easy pissed of about things that i normaly wouldnt care about.

3) feel good phase.. now the strange part. You just need to man up, and ride the wave of bad mood swings, then you enter this super focused, almost euphoric state of mental clarity. And this will last out the day. Even if you take it early.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
The white ones was very strong and smooth the first few years. Then the white ones became less effective. Not because of tolerance, but clearly much weaker.

Then the black ones came. The first two bottles of black was strong, but with crash the original didnt have.

Not this last box was way more potent. It kinda have three phases.

1) strong high stim agressive PWO mode. This kicks inn 40-45 minutes after you take it. Make you train hard and focused.

2) post workout crash. Now the bad part. After training, you still feel it big time. But not in a good was. If wasnt a baddas, i probably would have gotten into almost anxiety. I feel restless. And i get easy pissed of about things that i normaly wouldnt care about.

3) feel good phase.. now the strange part. You just need to man up, and ride the wave of bad mood swings, then you enter this super focused, almost euphoric state of mental clarity. And this will last out the day. Even if you take it early.
I’ve ordered a tub . Have had the various hydrazine concoctions upto now . Hopefully not get that anxiety thing you talked about though !

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried one of my doomsday hardcore samples. Took about 1/2 the packet and then another 1/4 and hour or so later. Stuff is no joke. Very strong energy and focus. Doesn’t feel super vasoconstrictive but I do notice a bit. Just on the verge of jitters but not too bad so far. I think while pack would be way too strong

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
How are people with the new thermal spark, is it similar to the original or even the white hydrazine ?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How are people with the new thermal spark, is it similar to the original or even the white hydrazine ?
Never tried the original. I tried white hydrazine but it was one of the later bottles and the black hydrazine. The powder of the new thermal spark looks like hydrazines. Brown with big white specs. 1 cap is a pretty good boost with good focus. 1.5 caps is similar to adderall for me except more energy and less focus and euphoria. It gives you the typical clamy hands, sweats, and dry mouth, but nothing like yohimbe sides or anything. Pretty solid long lasting energy and not too jittery or anything. I like it and it has its place. I will order another bottle when I run out but I only take it once a week.

Update on the doomsday hardcore, the 3/4 a dose leveled out nicely and I had lasting energy and focus without the jitters and shakes I had initially. It feels like maybe a I took two scoops of doomsday. I was wondering if it would be a different stim but so far I don’t think so just stronger. It’s been about 2.5 hours and still going pretty strong

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Tried one of my doomsday hardcore samples. Took about 1/2 the packet and then another 1/4 and hour or so later. Stuff is no joke. Very strong energy and focus. Doesn’t feel super vasoconstrictive but I do notice a bit. Just on the verge of jitters but not too bad so far. I think while pack would be way too strong
Did you find it to be similar to doomsday but just with stronger focus and way more energy? I definitely saw some overlap but the energy was just too much. I did take the full dose though.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you find it to be similar to doomsday but just with stronger focus and way more energy? I definitely saw some overlap but the energy was just too much. I did take the full dose though.
Yeah that’s what I got out of it. I think the whole packet would have been too much for sure. I only took 3/4 of the packet and also not all at once. I did half then the other 1/4 an hour or so later. I had trouble falling asleep that night for sure

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I gave a bud the doomsday hardcore Sample I got from PN
I’ve another here , I’m expecting a text off him saying he’s off his tits on it he’s a good guinea pig but well able for the strong stuff.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I gave a bud the doomsday hardcore Sample I got from PN
I’ve another here , I’m expecting a text off him saying he’s off his tits on it he’s a good guinea pig but well able for the strong stuff.
I managed to get an order through for a doomsday hardcore sample...can't wait to try it ;)

tstrogo93

Awards
Never tried the original. I tried white hydrazine but it was one of the later bottles and the black hydrazine. The powder of the new thermal spark looks like hydrazines. Brown with big white specs. 1 cap is a pretty good boost with good focus. 1.5 caps is similar to adderall for me except more energy and less focus and euphoria. It gives you the typical clamy hands, sweats, and dry mouth, but nothing like yohimbe sides or anything. Pretty solid long lasting energy and not too jittery or anything. I like it and it has its place. I will order another bottle when I run out but I only take it once a week.

Update on the doomsday hardcore, the 3/4 a dose leveled out nicely and I had lasting energy and focus without the jitters and shakes I had initially. It feels like maybe a I took two scoops of doomsday. I was wondering if it would be a different stim but so far I don’t think so just stronger. It’s been about 2.5 hours and still going pretty strong
a big difference with the hydrazine and the thermal spark composition is that in thermal spark, the white specs float to the top and spin at the top of the surface of the water you put it in.

Hydrazine does not do this.

The same thing happens with the white specs in the excelsior.

Justjoe7989

Awards
a big difference with the hydrazine and the thermal spark composition is that in thermal spark, the white specs float to the top and spin at the top of the surface of the water you put it in.

Hydrazine does not do this.

The same thing happens with the white specs in the excelsior.
Which one would you say is stronger?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright I received my 2 samples of doomsday hardcore. It says on the label that each packet is 1.5 scoops so I'll take both packets for today's workout :cool:
Haha I’m assuming you are kidding but I would highly advise against that unless you want to go full Tyrone Bigguns

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha I’m assuming you are kidding but I would highly advise against that unless you want to go full Tyrone Bigguns
haha I wasn't 😂 I wanna make sure it actually works this time because doomsday OG was such a let down for me

maximumsport

Awards
Alright I received my 2 samples of doomsday hardcore. It says on the label that each packet is 1.5 scoops so I'll take both packets for today's workout :cool:
When are they releasing the full tub version?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright I’m currently 2 hours in my workout since taking 3 scoops of doomsday hardcore (2 sample packets) and it’s definitely a good pre workout. That **** hits hardddd. I get the same side effects as excelsior so I definitely think it’s a good comparison to excelsior, like a distant brother/cousin 😂

TLDR; Doomsday Hardcore is Excelsior’s brother and doomsday OG is adopted

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Alright I’m currently 2 hours in my workout since taking 3 scoops of doomsday hardcore (2 sample packets) and it’s definitely a good pre workout. That **** hits hardddd. I get the same side effects as excelsior so I definitely think it’s a good comparison to excelsior, like a distant brother/cousin 😂

TLDR; Doomsday Hardcore is Excelsior’s brother and doomsday OG is adopted
You don’t do things by halves lol. One sachet was too much for me and you taken two. How’s it compare to excelsior for energy and focus?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You don’t do things by halves lol. One sachet was too much for me and you taken two. How’s it compare to excelsior for energy and focus?
I would say the focus is very good like your body is on autopilot. It gets **** done for sure… This is a good pre workout focused entirely on working out. Whereas excelsior is more of a social pre workout to use with a buddy with a lot more euphoria

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I would say the focus is very good like your body is on autopilot. It gets **** done for sure… This is a good pre workout focused entirely on working out. Whereas excelsior is more of a social pre workout to use with a buddy with a lot more euphoria
Interesting. So more nootropic for you than giving lots of energy? The energy and focus combination for me was too intense on both fronts. Felt like I was on something. Whereas with excelsior I’d feel more like my normal self but with lots of energy if that makes sense.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting. So more nootropic for you than giving lots of energy? The energy and focus combination for me was too intense on both fronts. Felt like I was on something. Whereas with excelsior I’d feel more like my normal self but with lots of energy if that makes sense.
Yes 3 is definitely too much if you are not looking for a stimmed experience and only looking for focus.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes 3 is definitely too much if you are not looking for a stimmed experience and only looking for focus.
Seems like you feel like I do on regular doomsday. Can’t imagine being able to take two packets

Justjoe7989

Awards
Does anybody talk about excelsior any more on this excelsior thread?

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
One rounded scoop of of original doomsday does the trick nicely for me . Don’t feel cracked out but good energy when needed . Hard to beat the original DS Frenzy though
I’m just out of the tub . Time to orders gain

By the way anybody finding predators delivery very slow these days ?

Justjoe7989

Awards
Oh don’t worry I was actually on 2 scoops of 10/25 today and its still the goat pre workout. Nothing beats its focus and euphoria effects
10/25 is one of my favorites!!! Two scoops is too much for me 1 and a half is just right!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One rounded scoop of of original doomsday does the trick nicely for me . Don’t feel cracked out but good energy when needed . Hard to beat the original DS Frenzy though
I’m just out of the tub . Time to orders gain

By the way anybody finding predators delivery very slow these days ?
Is Frenzy still good?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10/25 is one of my favorites!!! Two scoops is too much for me 1 and a half is just right!!
Here's a little something I do:

I take half a scoop of somatomax (phenibut) the night before for a good night of sleep and the next morning I take 2 scoops of excelsior for my training. For some reason the phenibut makes excelsior so potent it feels like I took double dosage of excelsior. Every benefit you get from excelsior (focus, euphoria, strength, etc.) is doubled and enhanced. If you feel like trying, I'd suggest you take half of what you usually take of excelsior

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. Not since the blue ****.

Original orange was amazing
Random question, but why do the DS Frenzy tubs say "Not for sale in the USA?" Is there supposedly an "extra" ingredient in it (even though it doesn't really feel like it)?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you feel like I do on regular doomsday. Can’t imagine being able to take two packets
Yeah same for me. I think Zufir’s probably taken a lot of heavy stim preworkouts so needs a lot more to notice it whereas for me the regular doomsday is just about perfect and the hardcore was way overpowered.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Here's a little something I do:

I take half a scoop of somatomax (phenibut) the night before for a good night of sleep and the next morning I take 2 scoops of excelsior for my training. For some reason the phenibut makes excelsior so potent it feels like I took double dosage of excelsior. Every benefit you get from excelsior (focus, euphoria, strength, etc.) is doubled and enhanced. If you feel like trying, I'd suggest you take half of what you usually take of excelsior
My man. I definitely noticed some interesting synergy with doomsday and phenibut. I’ve never taken them together but a few hrs after a workout the Phenibut for sure hits differently.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Random question, but why do the DS Frenzy tubs say "Not for sale in the USA?" Is there supposedly an "extra" ingredient in it (even though it doesn't really feel like it)?
DMBA I think was always illegal in the USA so it was never sold on the DS site even.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My man. I definitely noticed some interesting synergy with doomsday and phenibut. I’ve never taken them together but a few hrs after a workout the Phenibut for sure hits differently.
Right ?! I know phenibut messes with your GABA so maybe anything stim/preworkout has interesting interactions

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
No. Not since the blue ****.

Original orange was amazing
Yes this , they definitely changed it . The original good stuff was nearly effervescent when you mixed it .
Gave amazing energy . It contained amp citrate . They claimed they never changed but it which was quite evident they did when you tried the later ones

Maximiliaan

Awards
Right ?! I know phenibut messes with your GABA so maybe anything stim/preworkout has interesting interactions
Do you guys find the stim potentiates the phenibut or is it more (if you take them together) that the phenibut potentiates the stim?

What exactly do you notice when you’ve had phenibut after your preworkout? @zufir have you only had the Phenibut at night time for sleeping or tried it a little earlier like I think supercellular is saying he did?

Maximiliaan

Awards
Yes this , they definitely changed it . The original good stuff was nearly effervescent when you mixed it .
Gave amazing energy . It contained amp citrate . They claimed they never changed but it which was quite evident they did when you tried the later ones
Wonder if stims like amp are less noticeable once you’ve moved up the intensity scale? I’ve taken crack one time and can tell you compared to when I took dmaa preworkouts ten years ago it wasn’t close really. I mean I think it contains dmaa cos I got some of the sides but that big rush of energy and focus wasn’t like what even one scoop of OG Jack3d was.

I just think peoples receptors get desensitised fast cos even ten years ago everyone i knew went from one scoop of Jack3D to two, to three and felt it less with more sides and eventually quit it.

Kinda off topic but does anyone on here have any experience with supps that are marketed to reverse adrenal burnout? Used to be a supp by Palo Alto labs IIRC but don’t see anything like that these days.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder if stims like amp are less noticeable once you’ve moved up the intensity scale? I’ve taken crack one time and can tell you compared to when I took dmaa preworkouts ten years ago it wasn’t close really. I mean I think it contains dmaa cos I got some of the sides but that big rush of energy and focus wasn’t like what even one scoop of OG Jack3d was.

I just think peoples receptors get desensitised fast cos even ten years ago everyone i knew went from one scoop of Jack3D to two, to three and felt it less with more sides and eventually quit it.

Kinda off topic but does anyone on here have any experience with supps that are marketed to reverse adrenal burnout? Used to be a supp by Palo Alto labs IIRC but don’t see anything like that these days.
Never tried the Palo Alto product. Gaspari also had a similar product, Adrenaline? Today, Glaxon has something called C-Tox.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys find the stim potentiates the phenibut or is it more (if you take them together) that the phenibut potentiates the stim?

What exactly do you notice when you’ve had phenibut after your preworkout? @zufir have you only had the Phenibut at night time for sleeping or tried it a little earlier like I think supercellular is saying he did?
definitely the phenibut potentiates the stim

I tried taking phenibut the night before a stim day and taking it after a stim day for sleep and there are much more benefits taking it the night before as my trainings are more intense and the stim is more potent, whereas taking it after a stim day only simply makes me sleep better.

The problem with taking phenibut to help you sleep is that it doesn’t help you fall asleep but only helps while you are asleep so if you are taking a strong stim preworkout that makes you fidgety, you’ll still need something else to make you sleep.

I’ve only taken phenibut at night for sleep purposes though or more like somatomax

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Maybe you’re right because Dark labs products do nothing for me. Crack, crack gold, flames, etc.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Never tried the Palo Alto product. Gaspari also had a similar product, Adrenaline? Today, Glaxon has something called C-Tox.
That one seems more like something to taper off the caffeine levels slowly. I think this product looks like a copy of the original Palo Alto product and the write up goes into how it works and what ingredient does what. Has anyone tried this or the individual ingredients as a stack? I think the pregnenolone and the bovine extract are kinda unique. The rest make sense but they’re adaptogens which I’d guess play a supporting role by minimising stress response.

@zufir must be the best candidate in here along with @muscleman to try this haha