Excelsior pre workout

cfisher52986

Awards
Flat scoop was amazing !!! Btw different from the 92116 6/24 batch
I’m always checking the stock on eBay so I am mad that I missed this! They could’ve easily sold them all just as fast for twice that amount. Well if u want to profit off one of your tubs let me know

Justjoe7989

Awards
I’m always checking the stock on eBay so I am mad that I missed this! They could’ve easily sold them all just as fast for twice that amount. Well if u want to profit off one of your tubs let me know
[/QUill think about it... But don't think I'll part with them the red speckled heavenly elixir of the gods has annoited me to walk hand in had with thw spirit of excelsior!!!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered a sample just to see what the hype was about, it is whitish powder and pinkish crystals, is this the spiked/OG version?

Justjoe7989

Awards
So I ordered a sample just to see what the hype was about, it is whitish powder and pinkish crystals, is this the spiked/OG version?
No clue what ya got ordering sample any body could've put anything in it... There's a few ppl known to do that

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No clue what ya got ordering sample any body could've put anything in it... There's a few ppl known to do that
This is from exoticsupplements, these guys are selling the OG bottle(but bottle is black) for like 180 bucks at tub

Justjoe7989

Awards
This is from exoticsupplements, these guys are selling the OG bottle(but bottle is black) for like 180 bucks at tub
Yeah I've heard the put extra stuff in it never tried it myself but no tellin

Justjoe7989

Awards
exotic are this batch? I know one of their batches was spiked with like 2-fma or something
it was speculated to be 3fma the first few batches then it's changed...
But I've heard exotic supplements adds other rcs..

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was speculated to be 3fma the first few batches then it's changed...
But I've heard exotic supplements adds other rcs..
wait what? So their fucking excelsior is diff then the ones sold in the other stores? What is thrown in their batch?

Justjoe7989

Awards
thats pretty exp for a sample, I just copped it to see what the hype is about.
That's why when you buy them there all opened like I said I've never bought any nor would I ever buy read multiple posts that this is the case

Justjoe7989

Awards
That's why when you buy them there all opened like I said I've never bought any nor would I ever buy read multiple posts that this is the case
From users that have bought sealed tubs from other company's and bought there's

cfisher52986

Awards
wait what? So their fucking excelsior is diff then the ones sold in the other stores? What is thrown in their batch?
The only official store selling Excelsior right now is Predator nutrition. Exotic supplements just resells. I tried a sample from exotic it felt like regular excelsior to me

cfisher52986

Awards
Does anyone know how was Thermal Spark ? Was it as good as excelsior ?

Justjoe7989

Awards
On another note 🎵
Gotta keep my eye out for thermal spark!! We're the later lot numbers good as well?
On another note just took a heaping scoop of the red 6/24 lot number 91257 and holy cannoli!! Blows any other excelsior I took out out the water no no no out of the ocean!! Did a heaping scoop it was on the brink of being too much took at 5 am at the gym at 6 chest day... 80 sets... It's 8:45 now and I fell like cutting the grass pulling weeds painting the house and pressure washing the fence.... I've been through about 8 tubs of 6/24 and later is this is by far the best one I've ever had gonna try 3/4 scoop next time... I can't even begin to imagine how the og was

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
On another note 🎵

On another note just took a heaping scoop of the red 6/24 lot number 91257 and holy cannoli!! Blows any other excelsior I took out out the water no no no out of the ocean!! Did a heaping scoop it was on the brink of being too much took at 5 am at the gym at 6 chest day... 80 sets... It's 8:45 now and I fell like cutting the grass pulling weeds painting the house and pressure washing the fence.... I've been through about 8 tubs of 6/24 and later is this is by far the best one I've ever had gonna try 3/4 scoop next time... I can't even begin to imagine how the og was
This makes me chuckle, only from the standpoint (and fact) that when 5/24 and 6/24 batches came out, everyone howled that they were weak and hot trash compared to OG (8/23 and earlier).

I personally never had that much variance between tubs in any batch, but some people swear by it. I got both of mine in those batches from muscle players until they stopped selling.

Just funny to see 5/24 and 6/24 batches being held up on a pedestal now given the passage of time I guess…. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Justjoe7989

Awards
This makes me chuckle, only from the standpoint (and fact) that when 5/24 and 6/24 batches came out, everyone howled that they were weak and hot trash compared to OG (8/23 and earlier).

I personally never had that much variance between tubs in any batch, but some people swear by it. I got both of mine in those batches from muscle players until they stopped selling.

Just funny to see 5/24 and 6/24 batches being held up on a pedestal now given the passage of time I guess…. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
😂lol.... This one the powders different really grainy.. almost pebbely I have gone through 3 other 6/24s with different lot numbers and they are nothing like this!! Well kinda glad I didn't have the OG when you put it like that!!

cfisher52986

Awards

I just read an old YouTube comment of someone saying 8/23 was garbage compared to the previous tubs and they needed 3 scoops. People must’ve had crazy stim addictions back then

Justjoe7989

Awards
I just read an old YouTube comment of someone saying 8/23 was garbage compared to the previous tubs and they needed 3 scoops. People must’ve had crazy stim addictions back then
I think the serving size was one or two scoops but I'm not certain

Justjoe7989

Awards
Do you happen to know when the 05/24 tubs would've been sold (e.g., one year ago, two years ago, etc)?

Thanks
I'd would like to know as well then could go back to the reviews and check it out.. I bought one of the 5/24s on eBay for 160 hopefully it'll be here by Monday gonna give it a test run

cfisher52986

Awards
I'd would like to know as well then could go back to the reviews and check it out.. I bought one of the 5/24s on eBay for 160 hopefully it'll be here by Monday gonna give it a test run
Nice I hope it’s a good one👍I bought a bottle of thermal spark off of the same seller .
I forget the details about the different 5/24 tubs but if u go back through this thread a year or so ago u will find it.

cfisher52986

Awards
160 isn’t bad considering it’s not that much more than the current batches cost

Justjoe7989

Awards
I'm holding all my tubs and Thermal Spark for now. Longer I hold them, higher price will go up. Supply and demand.
[/QUOTEthas what I was thinking too unless they release a batch that is super strong with a new chemical then all the other ones will significantly go down in value

cfisher52986

Awards
Haven’t seen any on ebay older than 24. What are u hoping to sell for ? I probably would pay 500 max

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was going to make an offer until I heard 500. That stuff that good?

Justjoe7989

Awards
Hello friends!! Just opened up a 5/24 tub I bought on eBay and I was reading previous post.. apparently the 5/24 isnt the best but the ones that weren't good the powder was like flour I just cracked this one opened and it looks like literal crystals mixed in with the red powder any one else have this? No work tomorrow so I'ma try a scoop out in an hour or so(for science) 😁