Excelsior pre workout

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The pnb though keep it for Halloween, put a black lady sock on your head smear pnb around your mouth and then your good to go as an a…..e not saying you are one but its a good costume 🤣

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No worries bud you always have to remember that everyone's reaction is different as well but yes I would rather have one 10/25 pink hue red container with the ridges on it then ten 11/25 all white powder solid black container with ridges on top I've been through about ten different tubs of excelsior never had the og
Respect to your answer but excuse me if I stay doubtful. Thing is I am always doubtful of any Excelsiortub because until I have tried I will never know.
Maybe its the O.G fried my brain made me paranoid as well. Paranoid of the next tub not being like the previous one and that has actually been the case ever since lol.

Maybe you @Justjoe7989 have actually gotten luckier than me sitting on tubs you barely would switch for ten of mine! Congratulations if that's the case! 💪(y) I can imagine because I know some of those O.G tubs were in a league of their own and no amount of any newer tubs will exactly recreate that, they will surely affect you but in higher doses I feel more spaced out on new and more toxic on stomach and although minimal hypnotic techno sounded really amazing almost psychedelic in my workout on 11/25 today after the workout was done and did not have that all day power until I refilled with a bit tits and that's but when it was O.G it was just O.G and not much need to mix or a little caffeine for me who normally take below a scoop at a time and often for productivity and more.

Even though when I had strong tubs I thought I needed to get clean when I happened to twice a day and total a bit over 1,5 scoop and with older tubs that would not have me sleep all night barely.
I am pretty chilled today 14 hours after Excelsior 11/25 and I also did have some refill stims and some extra caffeine too.

Maybe if there will be some more PnB laser strap didldo deals I will pull the trigger for sure!

Last edited:

Maximiliaan

Awards
Got that sample.

tl;dr - this had the good bits of doomsday so I’m sure it’s the same basic compound and the focus kicked in faster, lasted longer. But it was too much focus. Felt like I was seeing things in 5D or something when looking at my phone.

But, this was too strong for me. Felt on cloud 9 for the first few hours and it lasted a long time.

No crash or anything but if I’m too stimmed I don’t like the feeling. Always made me wanna hide away or something. I don’t feel comfortable lifting stimmed up - you can’t hit high reps on sets IME if you’re struggling to catch your breath.

Ironically, I think this is one which the guys who like doomsday won’t really enjoy but it’s probably the kinda thing the crackheads will dig. I had a noticeable uplift to mood and the stuff some guys here enjoy (I don’t, makes me wanna listen to music or watch tv etc).

Didn’t cost me anything so no complaints but a pass for me.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got that sample.

tl;dr - this had the good bits of doomsday so I’m sure it’s the same basic compound and the focus kicked in faster, lasted longer. But it was too much focus. Felt like I was seeing things in 5D or something when looking at my phone.

But, this was too strong for me. Felt on cloud 9 for the first few hours and it lasted a long time.

No crash or anything but if I’m too stimmed I don’t like the feeling. Always made me wanna hide away or something. I don’t feel comfortable lifting stimmed up - you can’t hit high reps on sets IME if you’re struggling to catch your breath.

Ironically, I think this is one which the guys who like doomsday won’t really enjoy but it’s probably the kinda thing the crackheads will dig. I had a noticeable uplift to mood and the stuff some guys here enjoy (I don’t, makes me wanna listen to music or watch tv etc).

Thanks for review!
How did it compare to Excelsior?
I remember that I didnt enjoy Craze much the first time but I was used to O.G DMAA back then and still today IME more aggressive stims.
I did get kind of too focusel jaw lock stared at screen and was watching animated X-men while doing Cardio on aerobike under the influence of Craze.

Crazy they now come up with Doomsday extreme and even though they write they will pay back the 8GBP it costs for a sample and get a full refund after leaving review!

Last edited:

Justjoe7989

Awards
Respect to your answer but excuse me if I stay doubtful. Thing is I am always doubtful of any Excelsiortub because until I have tried I will never know.
Maybe its the O.G fried my brain made me paranoid as well. Paranoid of the next tub not being like the previous one and that has actually been the case ever since lol.

Maybe you @Justjoe7989 have actually gotten luckier than me sitting on tubs you barely would switch for ten of mine! Congratulations if that's the case! 💪(y) I can imagine because I know some of those O.G tubs were in a league of their own and no amount of any newer tubs will exactly recreate that, they will surely affect you but in higher doses I feel more spaced out on new and more toxic on stomach and although minimal hypnotic techno sounded really amazing almost psychedelic in my workout on 11/25 today after the workout was done and did not have that all day power until I refilled with a bit tits and that's but when it was O.G it was just O.G and not much need to mix or a little caffeine for me who normally take below a scoop at a time and often for productivity and more.

Even though when I had strong tubs I thought I needed to get clean when I happened to twice a day and total a bit over 1,5 scoop and with older tubs that would not have me sleep all night barely.
I am pretty chilled today 14 hours after Excelsior 11/25 and I also did have some refill stims and some extra caffeine too.

Maybe if there will be some more PnB laser strap didldo deals I will pull the trigger for sure!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got that sample.

Thanks for the write-up. Did you notice if it gave you that jittery paranoid feeling, like what people notice from yohimbine?

Maximiliaan

Awards
Thanks for review!
How did it compare to Excelsior?
I remember that I didnt enjoy Craze much the first time but I was used to O.G DMAA back then and still today IME more aggressive stims.
I did get kind of too focusel jaw lock stared at screen and was watching animated X-men while doing Cardio on aerobike under the influence of Craze.

Crazy they now come up with Doomsday extreme and even though they write they will pay back the 8GBP it costs for a sample and get a full refund after leaving review!
I’ve used Excelsior a couple times (no idea about the batch lol). Excelsior for me was very different. They both have energy and smoothness but that’s about where the comparison ends.

This stuff had much more focus but too much for me to not start getting anxious about it “felt like I was on something”.

I think you could probably call it euphoric but as the energy rose I think I took myself out of that zone cos I started think “anxiety is gonna hit me”, “I wish it would dip a little energy wise” etc. Maybe I talked myself into feeling that way rather than the compound, I don’t know - I remember once I first felt the dmaa crash it ruined that for me. I’d always dread the crash before it even happened basically.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Thanks for the write-up. Did you notice if it gave you that jittery paranoid feeling, like what people notice from yohimbine?
Definitely got a little jittery, maybe even cold fingers which would be a sign. But other than that there was nothing about this I’d recognise from a yohimbine supplement.

I kind of wished I’d taken half a serving - as I was drinking it, maybe after only 1/3 of it was drunk I could feel a change in focus but wrote it off as placebo and was determined to drink it all and give it a real go.

But the next hour or two, while it had some resemblance to doomsday, everything from the taste being much worse to the good effects being more pronounced and now having bad effects I’d not had before, made me think this is probably closer in formulation to craze than anything else I’ve seen. But minus the big dopaminergic kick/dry mouth. otoh for focus/energy/jacking up HR/ no real crash/bad taste it’s similar.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely got a little jittery, maybe even cold fingers which would be a sign. But other than that there was nothing about this I’d recognise from a yohimbine supplement.

I kind of wished I’d taken half a serving - as I was drinking it, maybe after only 1/3 of it was drunk I could feel a change in focus but wrote it off as placebo and was determined to drink it all and give it a real go.

But the next hour or two, while it had some resemblance to doomsday, everything from the taste being much worse to the good effects being more pronounced and now having bad effects I’d not had before, made me think this is probably closer in formulation to craze than anything else I’ve seen. But minus the big dopaminergic kick/dry mouth. otoh for focus/energy/jacking up HR/ no real crash/bad taste it’s similar.
Cold fingers is common from many stimulants such as dex a m phetamine and some of the strongest O.G Excelsior batches also gave me cold fingertips and stiffness but I just kept hammering out text almost at machine like speed.
But the main gift of it wasn't the mere speed of efficiency but for me it was poetic sentiment rising up in my inner.
At a vantage point from my own minds eye I beheld myself, the muscleman and how he evolved from sampling thinking about feed his muscles making him more efficient as a breeding male.

No it was as I was near grandiose , my thoughts mixed in my min painted fluffy pink go and getter another hitter and so I took the push a few times. Excelsior to my face , but no dry scooping only lightly stirring and adding an olive at last to balance out the slight sour sweet fruitiness 🍇 no olive mojo here! Only old purple grapes I guess Craze still rules!

What ya saying @maximilian my good man. So you actually had O.G Craze Do you actually remember the experience of O.G Craze because you know what they say; if you say you remember how Craze was you never drank it! (y)

I have a few over focused memories and some almost in emotional like rushes and more but the best was when I was getting in the zone and never leaving it just endless energy until it ended, but it took long and hangover wants bad for me

1,5 O.G Excelsior was too much for me the first time and I got and ill and couldn't workout and then just felt in a bubble waiting for it tower off. Cutting it much lower made sides very minor and the effect was still amazing.

Can you explain more what you mean with minus the dopaminergic kick/ dry mouth? Isn't the dopaminergic kick what makes do tasks ets feel motivated?

Might be able to dial in dose with this one? But the I guess they wouldn't tease us because they also wrote they were not sure they ever would release because it is too strong for many! Finally they are growing and realize the have to take care of their customers mot getting too slimmed. Just close enough to a heart attack and stay addicted and buying 💪😇👺:ROFLMAO:

Maximiliaan

Awards
Cold fingers is common from many stimulants such as dex a m phetamine and some of the strongest O.G Excelsior batches also gave me cold fingertips and stiffness but I just kept hammering out text almost at machine like speed.
But the main gift of it wasn't the mere speed of efficiency but for me it was poetic sentiment rising up in my inner.
At a vantage point from my own minds eye I beheld myself, the muscleman and how he evolved from sampling thinking about feed his muscles making him more efficient as a breeding male.

No it was as I was near grandiose , my thoughts mixed in my min painted fluffy pink go and getter another hitter and so I took the push a few times. Excelsior to my face , but no dry scooping only lightly stirring and adding an olive at last to balance out the slight sour sweet fruitiness 🍇 no olive mojo here! Only old purple grapes I guess Craze still rules!

What ya saying @maximilian my good man. So you actually had O.G Craze Do you actually remember the experience of O.G Craze because you know what they say; if you say you remember how Craze was you never drank it! (y)

I have a few over focused memories and some almost in emotional like rushes and more but the best was when I was getting in the zone and never leaving it just endless energy until it ended, but it took long and hangover wants bad for me

1,5 O.G Excelsior was too much for me the first time and I got and ill and couldn't workout and then just felt in a bubble waiting for it tower off. Cutting it much lower made sides very minor and the effect was still amazing.

Can you explain more what you mean with minus the dopaminergic kick/ dry mouth? Isn't the dopaminergic kick what makes do tasks ets feel motivated?

Might be able to dial in dose with this one? But the I guess they wouldn't tease us because they also wrote they were not sure they ever would release because it is too strong for many! Finally they are growing and realize the have to take care of their customers mot getting too slimmed. Just close enough to a heart attack and stay addicted and buying 💪😇👺:ROFLMAO:
The thing with Craze, unlike any other preworkout before or since is it was moreish.

Dopamine kick for me = It would jack up my libido in a dose-response pattern. Very reminiscent of coke but less strong of course.

Dry mouth = constantly thirsty on craze. Didn’t notice that with this sample or much else I’ve used.

So this sample didn’t do those, and while it lifted hr for hours it wasn’t massive (probably less than excelsior and definitely less than craze did).

I’ll look out for your review if you try it. It’s free and it might be a good fit reading your posts.

Maximiliaan

Awards
@muscleman Btw should have said but even though I’ve gone up to 3 scoops Doomsday at times and 2x2 scoops spread out across 4 hrs, I’d say whether I took the full sachet or just half of it, the effects once they hit were stronger cos the focus I got midway through my drink (so around 1/2 the sachet or 0.75 scoops) was stronger already and the mood change was definitely stronger.

What I’m saying is dialling the dose on it won’t be as simple as treating it as doomsday with the stim component powered up 2-3x. It hit differently. If you do try it definitely start with just half a sachet and I’d give it maybe up to an hr before taking more. That’s what I should have done for sure.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
@muscleman Btw should have said but even though I’ve gone up to 3 scoops Doomsday at times and 2x2 scoops spread out across 4 hrs, I’d say whether I took the full sachet or just half of it, the effects once they hit were stronger cos the focus I got midway through my drink (so around 1/2 the sachet or 0.75 scoops) was stronger already and the mood change was definitely stronger.

What I’m saying is dialling the dose on it won’t be as simple as treating it as doomsday with the stim component powered up 2-3x. It hit differently. If you do try it definitely start with just half a sachet and I’d give it maybe up to an hr before taking more. That’s what I should have done for sure.
I’m one of the few who actually liked doomsday and the 3 tubs I bought worked well for me. I found the above to be true as well re: dosing for me but have not tried the hardcore version yet.

sweet spot wound up being 0.75 scoop, and then 0.5 additional scoop 1-2hrs later for all day focus and energy. It’s a weird pre in that it has a delayed hit. I believe OG Craze was recommended to be taken 45 min before workout. Excelsior definitely hits faster, usually in the 10-30 min range on all batches I ever tried.

I enjoy Doomsday as an every day pre for workouts, I just wish it hit quicker as I’m a 6am lifter most days. If the hardcore version hits quicker @Maximiliaan and I didn’t have to add the extra 0.5 scoop 1-2 hrs later, would be best of both worlds in my case.

If it’s got yohimbe, I’m 100% out. I had a great experience with SMASH one time testing a 0.5 or slightly less scoop when it came in, but every other time was a no go, most likely due to the yohimbe for me……

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
On another note, as I’ve been off this thread for a while, I ordered 2 more tubs of excelsior from predator after the killer 11/25 batch I received that was just outstanding.

I received 2 reddish 10/25 tubs this time, lot # IN093189. It’s not the all white powder like 11/25 lot #IN089221, but it is also good and no complaints. That being said, I liked the 11/25 batch better, but just because it seemed to have a bit more euphoria and mood uplift.

Was it substantially better? No, can’t say that. Might even be a placebo effect from reading through this thread that I’ve been off of for weeks. However, it’s enough (from what I can remember) that if I had a choice of batches, I would choose the 11/25.

I think this is probably due to the fact that the 11/25 batch predator had and sold out of was much better than prior batches had been, so they must have changed the formula up somehow for the 10/25 and 11/25 batches. Also seemed strange to me how/that they restocked with 10/25 but nothing makes sense with excelsior lol

Maximiliaan

Awards
I’m one of the few who actually liked doomsday and the 3 tubs I bought worked well for me. I found the above to be true as well re: dosing for me but have not tried the hardcore version yet.

sweet spot wound up being 0.75 scoop, and then 0.5 additional scoop 1-2hrs later for all day focus and energy. It’s a weird pre in that it has a delayed hit. I believe OG Craze was recommended to be taken 45 min before workout. Excelsior definitely hits faster, usually in the 10-30 min range on all batches I ever tried.

I enjoy Doomsday as an every day pre for workouts, I just wish it hit quicker as I’m a 6am lifter most days. If the hardcore version hits quicker @Maximiliaan and I didn’t have to add the extra 0.5 scoop 1-2 hrs later, would be best of both worlds in my case.

If it’s got yohimbe, I’m 100% out. I had a great experience with SMASH one time testing a 0.5 or slightly less scoop when it came in, but every other time was a no go, most likely due to the yohimbe for me……
No idea about the Y. Muscleman is saying cold fingers could be the case with other stims. It didn’t feel like yohimbine in any other respect so it’s probably not that.

But if you’re only using 0.75 + 0.5 then I’d be wary of taking this one at more than 0.25 scoops. For me 0.75 worth of it was stronger than 3 scoops worth and then taking the full 1.5 like an idiot was a bad idea. But, I gotta remind people that while I’ve taken excelsior, hydrazine in the last year I’ve been taking only doomsday the last month or two.

I’d last used doomsday at 2 scoops 3 days prior to the sample being used. And that was my second time using doomsday after a week off. The doomsday @2 definitely hit me harder than when i was up to 3 so if nothing else everyone needs a stim break to get the best out of stims.

Maybe all the above explains my reaction being too strong. I went on their site and the guy who left the review above mine seemed to find it manageable - sounds like maybe he’s using excelsior recently so found it less overpowering. But he talks about it taking a while to hit whereas it was super fast than me so who knows how it will pan out for someone else.

Other than that, I’d agree with it being a morning one only, I couldn’t sleep for **** after taking it in the afternoon. Also the same problem with appetite suppression although he seems to like that for some reason (never understood why that’s good unless you’re on a diet which is only a few weeks out of the year). Wished he’d written this section clearer:

“I would describe it as doomsday 2.0., different than excelsior but did not lack any of the positives”

Can’t tell if he’s saying it’s different to excelsior but has the same positives as excelsior. Either way other than appetite suppression and higher pulse rate I didn’t find it too similar to excelsior.

Attachments

Last edited:

Maximiliaan

Awards
On another note, as I’ve been off this thread for a while, I ordered 2 more tubs of excelsior from predator after the killer 11/25 batch I received that was just outstanding.

I received 2 reddish 10/25 tubs this time, lot # IN093189. It’s not the all white powder like 11/25 lot #IN089221, but it is also good and no complaints. That being said, I liked the 11/25 batch better, but just because it seemed to have a bit more euphoria and mood uplift.

Was it substantially better? No, can’t say that. Might even be a placebo effect from reading through this thread that I’ve been off of for weeks. However, it’s enough (from what I can remember) that if I had a choice of batches, I would choose the 11/25.

I think this is probably due to the fact that the 11/25 batch predator had and sold out of was much better than prior batches had been, so they must have changed the formula up somehow for the 10/25 and 11/25 batches. Also seemed strange to me how/that they restocked with 10/25 but nothing makes sense with excelsior lol
I think most people are saying that 10/25 was the strong one not 11/25. I’m sure it was @CATdiesel76 maybe who said 11/25 was identical to doomsday so would make sense I guess you liking it more and if 10/25 is the excelsior most enjoy, guessing that’s the harder stim one?

Would you say 11/25 and doomsday look/taste/feel the same? I think diesel said that v similar but slight taste difference. I’d have to look back but searching this thread is too wild for me to try haha

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think most people are saying that 10/25 was the strong one not 11/25. I’m sure it was @CATdiesel76 maybe who said 11/25 was identical to doomsday so would make sense I guess you liking it more and if 10/25 is the excelsior most enjoy, guessing that’s the harder stim one?

Would you say 11/25 and doomsday look/taste/feel the same? I think diesel said that v similar but slight taste difference. I’d have to look back but searching this thread is too wild for me to try haha
they seemed identical at first for the first maybe couple of tries. Flavor, powder, effects, color, just excelsior burned a lot when dry scooping. However, after a month of dosing, they are similar, but different. Doomsday is cleaner. Both last long and are potent for me but more times than not the excelsior makes me feel like a weird anxious energy for like 5-6 hours. My newer tub of doomsday was just like the first but maybe even stronger. I never went over 3/4 scoops where my first tub would take about 1 and 1/4 scoops to get the energy of 3/4 scoop out of my new tub. Thus I think the amount of active varies bottle to bottle like craze. It would make sense with there being like 3 different 11/25 excelsior’s…

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
they seemed identical at first for the first maybe couple of tries. Flavor, powder, effects, color, just excelsior burned a lot when dry scooping. However, after a month of dosing, they are similar, but different. Doomsday is cleaner. Both last long and are potent for me but more times than not the excelsior makes me feel like a weird anxious energy for like 5-6 hours. My newer tub of doomsday was just like the first but maybe even stronger. I never went over 3/4 scoops where my first tub would take about 1 and 1/4 scoops to get the energy of 3/4 scoop out of my new tub. Thus I think the amount of active varies bottle to bottle like craze. It would make sense with there being like 3 different 11/25 excelsior’s…
Interesting. Sometimes I find the same tub will hit differently scoop to scoop believe it or not but I think doomsday works best used sparingly, taking breaks etc. that’s the same for any stim preworkout though.

Missed the chat about the samples but based on max’s review I don’t think it’d be one I’d enjoy. The older I get the more I find keeping stimulation under control works best for sustaining long workouts without getting gassed out and resting forever between sets feeling anxious/crashing. That’s definitely my favourite part of it, once I’m locked in it feels like I can train forever (it catches up with you the next day with doms though).

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thank you for your input @Carolina Kid ! I am still pretty happy with 11/25 it works decent for a few days and lost steam and made me feel spaced out but I know I was using too many days in a row although small doses.
@Justjoe7989 had me a bit dumfounded when as a new member he started posting only about Excelsior and would rather have one single red 10/25 tub than ten 11/25 tubs! Lol
And those things work , not saying for sure just Joe (Please no offense meant to you @Justjoe7989 is in on this but to promote a product it would be pretty easy for some people to create forum profiles and start posting to their liking never mind but it feels this kind of thing always happens when a new tub is released lol And when I order every single time it is not O.G but still this 11/25 is okay I just need to add a torch to my ass or something that gives me extra forward push.

Fellow Excelsorians! 😇 💪

Today is another day 🍇 to try and rise Up above and higher and be wary of careful crashes but they don't come so bad with Excelsior for me 👺 and less with new tubs and barely ever get near that almost fun totally in the zone euphoria feeling ecstasy for no reason, being worried about nothing in the whole world and just slightly curiously looking at advanced geometrical pattern in the high tech synthetic skiers backpack and it looks well done likely originating from a relatively developed society. Are we? :)

Even nicer if its out is to catch the sun Up Above and Beyond This day and although we might still push on in blindness eternal Love and bliss are already ours. Hang on to times you realize that! 😍🍇💪🐳

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thanks again, I also think 11/25 is pretty good and I have seen some what I think might be insider cm for 10/25 even an official write up on that. But I could never believe any newer tubs could be that much better or ever will be. In theory chemistry and combinations is limitless but maybe the future genius stimm will come from another developer.
Even though shady with not knowing different batches etc at least some credits for being so daring and even not giving up on Doomsday but Doomsday extreme,

I might take the plunge on Doomsday extreme... the strong Craze also too much focus but find the right dose of the right batch and that is your map the treasure, once you have control of the supplement ring you are Up Above and Beyond and after doing what is necessary finally we can watch the sun rise upon a greateful Universe!

💕😻💪🍇👹

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Thanks again, I also think 11/25 is pretty good and I have seen some what I think might be insider cm for 10/25 even an official write up on that. But I could never believe any newer tubs could be that much better or ever will be. In theory chemistry and combinations is limitless but maybe the future genius stimm will come from another developer.
Even though shady with not knowing different batches etc at least some credits for being so daring and even not giving up on Doomsday but Doomsday extreme,

I might take the plunge on Doomsday extreme... the strong Craze also too much focus but find the right dose of the right batch and that is your map the treasure, once you have control of the supplement ring you are Up Above and Beyond and after doing what is necessary finally we can watch the sun rise upon a greateful Universe!

💕😻💪🍇👹
I’m with you @muscleman , I’d like to give the doomsday extreme a go….. wish I had bought 6 of those 11/25 excelsior tubs from predator if they were all going to be like the one I got and posted about!

I cycled Doomsday back in this week and it was great. Main benefits for me are I 100% agree it feels cleaner and I don’t get the same
Appetite suppression as with excelsior. Think a break is just needed off and on with both supplements.

To be fair, maybe I have just gotten good tubs since it didn’t work for everyone. Only complaints from me was I wish it hit faster and that I could 0.75-1 scoop it and not microdose 0.5 additional scoop later…..maybe doomsday extreme will be the sweet spot, but everyone keep me posted if predator starts selling 11/25 tubs again! 😂😎🤪

Justjoe7989

Awards

Thank you for your input @Carolina Kid ! I am still pretty happy with 11/25 it works decent for a few days and lost steam and made me feel spaced out but I know I was using too many days in a row although small doses.
@Justjoe7989 had me a bit dumfounded when as a new member he started posting only about Excelsior and would rather have one single red 10/25 tub than ten 11/25 tubs! Lol
And those things work , not saying for sure just Joe (Please no offense meant to you @Justjoe7989 is in on this but to promote a product it would be pretty easy for some people to create forum profiles and start posting to their liking never mind but it feels this kind of thing always happens when a new tub is released lol And when I order every single time it is not O.G but still this 11/25 is okay I just need to add a torch to my ass or something that gives me extra forward push.

Fellow Excelsorians! 😇 💪

Today is another day 🍇 to try and rise Up above and higher and be wary of careful crashes but they don't come so bad with Excelsior for me 👺 and less with new tubs and barely ever get near that almost fun totally in the zone euphoria feeling ecstasy for no reason, being worried about nothing in the hole world and just slightly curiously looking at advanced geometrical pattern I high synthetic skiers backpack and it looks well done likely originating from a relatively developed society.

Even nicer if its out is to catch the sun Up Above and Beyond This day and although we might still push on in blindness eternal Love and bliss are already ours. Hang on to times you realize that! 😍🍇💪🐳
No offense taken kind sir!!!

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm back and read the rumours about the new 10/25 being strong so I ordered a tub through PN and 2 samples of doomsday hardocre..worst case would be 16gbp wasted

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also ordered another tub of Excelsior (my current one only has a few scoops left anyways) and a sample of Doomsday Boosted. I only ordered one sample pack since I literally felt nothing from the original Doomsday sample I tried a few months back.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m with you @muscleman , I’d like to give the doomsday extreme a go….. wish I had bought 6 of those 11/25 excelsior tubs from predator if they were all going to be like the one I got and posted about!

I cycled Doomsday back in this week and it was great. Main benefits for me are I 100% agree it feels cleaner and I don’t get the same
Appetite suppression as with excelsior. Think a break is just needed off and on with both supplements.

To be fair, maybe I have just gotten good tubs since it didn’t work for everyone. Only complaints from me was I wish it hit faster and that I could 0.75-1 scoop it and not microdose 0.5 additional scoop later…..maybe doomsday extreme will be the sweet spot, but everyone keep me posted if predator starts selling 11/25 tubs again! 😂😎🤪
My library even bought this Silver Surfer upon my request. Ive always digged Surfer although I never came across to many of the classic magazines to read but just a few smaller collections with shorter stories of course being part of the grand scheme as is AM and all the actors being part in chasing this illusion that we might find a supplement that comes close to make yourself the ultimate you can be!!!

Truth though taking Excelsior or any other stims continuously after awhile drinking the supplement is the only way to nearly get back to where you were you started using it and then before drinking it again you might be less then what you used to be before you ever drank it for the first time,...

I dunno I am just about to twitch and flex a bit and make sure some fabrics of this reality still will hold together some more although although twisted? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my imagination I envision so much fun a pre work out would you feel so s....tty you just rather go eat some fruits boys and girls!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

@Justjoe7989 would rather have one red 10/25 than 10 tubs 11/25! So if you @carolinakid like this new in same proportion as he than its gonna be........... !!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:👹😻💪😇🐳(y)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not gonna try 10/25!? Justjoe here says it is much better than 11/25 !

Justjoe7989

Awards
I'm back and read the rumours about the new 10/25 being strong so I ordered a tub through PN and 2 samples of doomsday hardocre..worst case would be 16gbp wasted
You won't be disappointed sir

Justjoe7989

Awards
Wonderful day gentle men just took down the original 11/25 with the red specks been a few weeks since I took it got carries away with the new 10/25 which is more addictive then the previous batches gonna see how it compares

Maximiliaan

Awards
I also ordered another tub of Excelsior (my current one only has a few scoops left anyways) and a sample of Doomsday Boosted. I only ordered one sample pack since I literally felt nothing from the original Doomsday sample I tried a few months back.
Was told it’s max one per person so anyone buying more wouldn’t get the order so just as well you got one only.

Maximiliaan

Awards

This guy is that weird guy who created accounts to say how much he hated doomsday on the deleted thread and was trying to pimp his own preworkouts featuring bath salts (haha I think that’s what got the thread before deleted).

He’s saying he loves the hardcore but his review doesn’t make any sense, he’s calling it hardcore but showing just the original jar…the “hardcore” samples are just sachets though.

Then he’s saying it felt amazing but he’s just referring to taking 2 scoops of the original which he hates.

Just noticed on that IG account he’s claiming to have a real tub, tested excelsior and smash AMF and worked with a phd and Harvard university professor, talking about some things to do with the FDA on his back and coming out with his own formulas.

I’m 100% sure all this is in his head lol

Last edited:

Cryptocommander

Awards

Are you still taking SMASH?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 235838

This guy is that weird guy who created accounts to say how much he hated doomsday on the deleted thread and was trying to pimp his own preworkouts featuring bath salts (haha I think that’s what got the thread before deleted).

He’s saying he loves the hardcore but his review doesn’t make any sense, he’s calling it hardcore but showing just the original jar…the “hardcore” samples are just sachets though.

Then he’s saying it felt amazing but he’s just referring to taking 2 scoops of the original which he hates.

Just noticed on that IG account he’s claiming to have a real tub, tested excelsior and smash AMF and worked with a phd and Harvard university professor, talking about some things to do with the FDA on his back and coming out with his own formulas.

Yes it’s that NIGEL fella

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Yes it’s that NIGEL fella
Haha that’s where the cyclo rumour came from. He’s not tested ****, that guys gonna come out with his own pwo featuring that so trying to get sales. Lol he’s got a fake tub of a product that doesn’t exist on his profile (doomsday hardcore, looks like he’s taken the label off and applied it to some random ass silver tub). It’s amazing the ppl on his profile think he’s legit, he’s the one whose been robbing people on Reddit for years.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not gonna try 10/25!? Justjoe here says it is much better than 11/25 !
By saying this I didn't actually believe the red 10/25 is much stronger than 11/25.
I actually thought it felt odd that justjoe as a new member only posted in the Excelsior thread and about amazing the 10/25 was from the beginning.
However I do think later tubs are more similar than some seem to think.
They all kind of work but for lazy ass like me they lack energy

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha that’s where the cyclo rumour came from. He’s not tested ****, that guys gonna come out with his own pwo featuring that so trying to get sales. Lol he’s got a fake tub of a product that doesn’t exist on his profile (doomsday hardcore, looks like he’s taken the label off and applied it to some random ass silver tub). It’s amazing the ppl on his profile think he’s legit, he’s the one whose been robbing people on Reddit for years.
haha you can see where the old label was ripped off before the doomsday label was put on.

cfisher52986

Awards
View attachment 235838

He also took a picture off Reddit of a pwo called Dexter to write up a fake review.. the photo was cropped and zoomed but you can tell it was taken from a previous thread.
Which tells me, this guy doesn’t even have access to good preworkouts or can’t afford them , so he has to pretend

cfisher52986

Awards
My latest tub of Excelsior was delivered yesterday. The exp. date is 10/25 and it's a mix of white and pink flakes. Should I prepare to be disappointed?

White and pink flakes , OR is it pinkish white granules?
You need to be very specific here 😁
Jk, most people really like the new 10/25 batch , just read up from the last few weeks. Can be confusing though because now we have recent batches with the same exp date but different color powders, different color tubs, etc.

Justjoe7989

Awards
No pink flakes in mine. It's fine white powder with a pinkish hue. Hits absolutely amazing. Best pre workout I took since Dark Energy in 2020
Mine showed up white but as time passes it seems to be more of a light pink

Justjoe7989

Awards
On another note today is a sad day for me......bused the last bit of my cherished 6/24 tub....took at 4 am it's 12:30 now and still going strong!!! Whatever they put in this batch I wish they would bring back

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
On another note today is a sad day for me......bused the last bit of my cherished 6/24 tub....took at 4 am it's 12:30 now and still going strong!!! Whatever they put in this batch I wish they would bring back
Be certainly interesting to find what the secret ingredient is. Nightmare trying to sleep on that mind you .

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the consensus on the new Doomsday Hardcore sample? Any new opinions from people who have had a chance to try it?

Maximiliaan

Awards
Think you’re the only guy on here who bought it. Seen some good reviews on it on Reddit and seems so far I’m the only guy who didn’t like it cos it was too strong. The review on their site all pretty much matched my experience just they liked it and I don’t like that kinda vibe, too much at my age maybe.

Justjoe7989

Awards

1. has anyone tried crack undead king ? I've been researching this hard . And yes I had OG excelsior in the past to compare this to
Crack undead king is strong as fauk!! Kinda similar to the power by Russian labs imo