Excelsior pre workout

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this a decent PWO?
btw I’m a huge fan of your writing you really encapsulate that magical feeling of excelsior and if I can’t have the real thing at least I can live vicariously through your descriptions 😅
https://www.reddit.com/r/Preworkoutsupplements/comments/14f32ox
This lad took 2 scoops and felt nothing for an hour and a half and then it hit him afterwards...says its comparable to excelsior... 🤔
Zufir, the mightiest 3 scoop Excelsior drinker on the forum! 💪💪💪 or was it 4 with the last tub? :eek::p

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Thank you!

I guess I better give up all my worldly pipe dreams and just sit down here and let the fabled world of Excelsior play in my mind and anybody reading.

No matter how invincible and driven I felt after dosing some of those last deep red crystals...

I did however struggle with my fine motorcar skills today and getting the tape unwound was a challenging task.... lol

One of my favorites to associate with regarding Excelsior and Craze was the Marvel movie black Panther and how they made a purple drink out of the purple heart shaped flower that was gonna restore the powers of the Black Panther.
We all know original craze was purple and Driven Sports said the special actives came from a species of orchid and the purple orchid is common. Design wise and colorize I did found the movie amazing.

Oops I forgot, with great powers come great responsibility and realize I better quit typing and go and super suit up now 🤪
That Candy Grape flavor tasted like straight ass but 30 minutes after, my garage was the cleanest it’s ever been lol 😂😂😂

Cryptocommander

Awards
That Candy Grape flavor tasted like straight ass but 30 minutes after, my garage was the cleanest it’s ever been lol
Craze was the best EVVVERrrrr! Pina colada was my favorite. Miss craze so much.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Craze was the best EVVVERrrrr! Pina colada was my favorite. Miss craze so much.
I want to go back in time and buy Craze at bodybuilding.com and buy 3 for the price of 2 for 59 U.S
I tried the pina colada and it tasted pretty good but effect wise The Craze Summer Team limited edition blew all others even O.G Grape , that is actually the one most mind blowing sump I ever tried, not Craze generally but The Summer Tea edition

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That Candy Grape flavor tasted like straight ass but 30 minutes after, my garage was the cleanest it’s ever been lol 😂😂😂
god I just felt pretty normal on grape like a good clean energy. Gave it to a buddy after work and we both mixed some in a vodka soda at the bar. He called me the next afternoon and hadn’t slept asking what the hell it was. It never hit me like that until I got a berry tub that 1.5 scoops had me on an emotional teary eyed rant to a girl I just broke up with on the phone l was so cranked. Good times

Also, my doomsday came a day early and is on my doorstep

Last edited:
Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
god I just felt pretty normal on grape like a good clean energy. Gave it to a buddy after work and we both mixed some in a vodka soda at the bar. He called me the next afternoon asking what the hell it was. It never hit me like that until I got a berry tub that 1.5 scoops had me on an emotional teary eyed rant to a girl I just broke up with on the phone l was so cranked. Good times

OG Craze Berry Lemonade was my jam brother! The chemical aftertaste let you know it wouldn’t be around for long lol 😂

My Doomsday arrives today as well, will report back tomorrow AM…..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
god I just felt pretty normal on grape like a good clean energy. Gave it to a buddy after work and we both mixed some in a vodka soda at the bar. He called me the next afternoon asking what the hell it was. It never hit me like that until I got a berry tub that 1.5 scoops had me on an emotional teary eyed rant to a girl I just broke up with on the phone l was so cranked. Good times

When reading this I also remember that I sometimes would be craving social company after Craze like one day when I had biked to the pool , swam like a demiGod and then sitting on a beautiful spot in the grass but feeling all alone , no one to share the moment with because I had not yet become the muscleman poster.

One of the times when Craze really showed me its power was when I was moving pretty much all of family belonging f large furniture apart to a new apartment only on the second floor but no elevator.
I think I even had less than 2 scoops throughout the whole day but after 14 hours of intense moving and carrying and when I was done I stood on the balcony watching the suburban skyline of Tokyo but feeling no tiredness, just a calm focus.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loved the Blackberry Tea one. I would brew some actually Blackberry tea then mix in a scoop and that was great on a winter morning.
In my memory Both the pina colada and blackberry were a bit weaker than the O.G and after those the very last Craze I had was Summer Tea the champ I wish I would have pulled the bullet on Craze apple pie as well lol never tried the Strawberry swirl either I think it was?

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
They might have been slightly weaker but to me they still proved that nice uplift in mood and focus. Maybe not that crazy rush of energy compared to the other flavors.
Apple pie was my second favorite, again that flavor hits nice during fall/winter months. Think that one was even weaker but still good enough for me.

Strawberry was one that I really wanted to tried but I think it was a Non-US exclusive. So would have had to pay the shipping/import fees. Which at the time a tub wasn't going for the $100+ price yet. Still around $30.

In my memory Both the pina colada and blackberry were a bit weaker than the O.G and after those the very last Craze I had was Summer Tea the champ I wish I would have pulled the bullet on Craze apple pie as well lol never tried the Strawberry swirl either I think it was?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They might have been slightly weaker but to me they still proved that nice uplift in mood and focus. Maybe not that crazy rush of energy compared to the other flavors.
Apple pie was my second favorite, again that flavor hits nice during fall/winter months. Think that one was even weaker but still good enough for me.

Strawberry was one that I really wanted to tried but I think it was a Non-US exclusive. So would have had to pay the shipping/import fees. Which at the time a tub wasn't going for the $100+ price yet. Still around $30.
Rich is truly he who is content with less. (y)

Cryptocommander

Awards
When reading this I also remember that I sometimes would be craving social company after Craze like one day when I had biked to the pool , swam like a demiGod and then sitting on a beautiful spot in the grass but feeling all alone , no one to share the moment with because I had not yet become the muscleman poster.

One of the times when Craze really showed me its power was when I was moving pretty much all of family belonging f large furniture apart to a new apartment only on the second floor but no elevator.
I think I even had less than 2 scoops throughout the whole day but after 14 hours of intense moving and carrying and when I was done I stood on the balcony watching the suburban skyline of Tokyo but feeling no tiredness, just a calm focus.
Reading all these stories man. Made me feel good. We all had our fun times and memories. First time I took it, that night I didn’t sleep. Once I took it to go clubbing. I would never have gone clubbing by myself, craze gave me that courage and social skill. Lol.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ehhh true......but I did stock pile a whole bunch back then when it was holding at $30....
I was lucky to stockpile some of the last Excelsior for around 50 a bottle but its not much left….
Reading all these stories man. Made me feel good. We all had our fun times and memories. First time I took it, that night I didn’t sleep. Once I took it to go clubbing. I would never have gone clubbing by myself, craze gave me that courage and social skill. Lol.
Dancing man, and endurance and ultra speed in trance us where Excelsior truly shines in my experience.
I was dancing barefeet in a mindbliwing trance for about 20hr in a past forest trance party, I used to dance even before but with the speed and endurance was through the.
Only after getting home and 24 hours later I realized my feet had gone numb from all that dancing but most of my tactile sensations in my feet returned after a week.
Thanks for reminding me, its inda wasteful to use my little disapoearing stash for mundane tasks lile going shipping.
Gonna put it up on my Rainbowdance shell along with my last bottle Detonate, yeah actually Detonate plus Exvelsior I danced witj cheating or not? 🤣

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have a super long day today. Took 2 caps of MA supps Aterall ER around 5:30 am. At 7:45am took a half a scoop of doomsday. Didn’t want to overuse it with having taken the aterall earleir but I figure the initial stims of that have worn off before the modinifl kicks in. Already starting to feel something

Cryptocommander

Awards
Have a super long day today. Took 2 caps of MA supps Aterall ER around 5:30 am. At 7:45am took a half a scoop of doomsday. Didn’t want to overuse it with having taken the aterall earleir but I figure the initial stims of that have worn off before the modinifl kicks in. Already starting to feel something
How’s that MA aterall. I heard some good things about that too

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
In for this review by OG Vet @CATdiesel76, if he says it’s good, I know we’re on to something!

Mine arrived late last night, going to give it go today too…..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How’s that MA aterall. I heard some good things about that too
Very very underrated. @mikearnold did a great job with it. Nice clean initial boost off the stims then the mod kicks in and I notice a productive boost all day. There are some days when I’m in surgeries for 16 hours and have to be hyper focused all day. The aterall is huge for those days and I can just take minor amounts of caffeine here and there to wake it up throughout the day.

Right now I have a great boost of energy and focus on the 1/2 scoop doomsday and the 2 aterall. Feels very close to actual adderall. As others said, noticed a slight boost/warm feeling about 10 minutes after the doomsday. About an 1-1.5 hours later I had a very focused and energetic feeling take over. Probably the doomsday and aterall kicking in at once. But I’ve taken a lot of other preworkouts in this manor with the aterall but nothing matched this

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this review by OG Vet @CATdiesel76, if he says it’s good, I know we’re on to something!

Mine arrived late last night, going to give it go today too…..
Thanks man! I will give the best feedback I can. But as of right now, really digging this doomsday aterall combo. I will continue to update. Never tried OG excelsior but don’t think it’s how y’all described it. Feels very clean though and productive. Not the crack energy of the new excelsior tubs but none of the bad sides either. Just want to stress that this was taken in conjunction with the aterall though so have to keep that in mind

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Very very underrated. @mikearnold did a great job with it. Nice clean initial boost off the stims then the mod kicks in and I notice a productive boost all day. There are some days when I’m in surgeries for 16 hours and have to be hyper focused all day. The aterall is huge for those days and I can just take minor amounts of caffeine here and there to wake it up throughout the day.

Right now I have a great boost of energy and focus on the 1/2 scoop doomsday and the 2 aterall. Feels very close to actual adderall. As others said, noticed a slight boost/warm feeling about 10 minutes after the doomsday. About an 1-1.5 hours later I had a very focused and energetic feeling take over. Probably the doomsday and aterall kicking in at once. But I’ve taken a lot of other preworkouts in this manor with the aterall but nothing matched this
Interesting have you stacked excelsior with Aterall by any chance? Be good to know what other preworkout you’ve stacked with aterall cos I think you’re the second guy whose taken a serving less than a scoop and noticed something yet others saying they don’t notice Jack.

Could it be a placebo effect cos I’ve heard of any preworkout giving an initial boost, then nothing and then an energy surge an hour later?

maximumsport

Awards
How is the appetite suppression with Doomsday? That's one thing I liked with Excelsior. It suppressed my diet most of the day to complete my fasting diet.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting have you stacked excelsior with Aterall by any chance? Be good to know what other preworkout you’ve stacked with aterall cos I think you’re the second guy whose taken a serving less than a scoop and noticed something yet others saying they don’t notice Jack.

Could it be a placebo effect cos I’ve heard of any preworkout giving an initial boost, then nothing and then an energy surge an hour later?
I’ve taken tons of different ones it’s aterall. Mesomorph, animal primal, all out sweat, ravage ravenger, alpha lion and maybe a few others I can’t think of right now. I think one time I took like a 1/4th scoop of excelsior 06/24 with it and it was a nice boost. All of these were like half doses or less throughout the day.

The really good adderall like focus wore off after about an hour or so. Just took another 1/2 scoop. I thought the focus had worn off but as I sit here typing I still feel it just not that really strong focus I had at first.

didn’t suppress my appetite at all for those wondering. I was starving and had to devour some food. When I’m training heavy that’s usually the case though

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for all the updates but figured I’d keep y’all posted. Was getting tired after that last half serving. Took another didn’t notice much at first and took another 1/4. Needless to say I felt that. Sweating and pretty cracked out but less focused this time. I think the energy
And focus are there without the intense euphoria. It also is probably shorter lived but redosing hasn’t make me miserable
As of now. I do think there is a decent crash after based upon my first dose. It definitely feels different/stronger than traditional stims I’d say at 1 and 1/4 scoops total for the day. Does seem to have a delayed fuse. Once again this is on top of the aterall

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I’ve taken tons of different ones it’s aterall. Mesomorph, animal primal, all out sweat, ravage ravenger, alpha lion and maybe a few others I can’t think of right now. I think one time I took like a 1/4th scoop of excelsior 06/24 with it and it was a nice boost. All of these were like half doses or less throughout the day.

The really good adderall like focus wore off after about an hour or so. Just took another 1/2 scoop. I thought the focus had worn off but as I sit here typing I still feel it just not that really strong focus I had at first.

didn’t suppress my appetite at all for those wondering. I was starving and had to devour some food. When I’m training heavy that’s usually the case though
Would you get appetite suppression when you stacked Mesomorph with aterall?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would you get appetite suppression when you stacked Mesomorph with aterall?
No. Most normal preworkouts don’t suppress my appetite. Only recs or real adderall.

so I’ve taken about 2 scoops divided into three doses through the day. Wait for more reviews to come in and don’t purchase this based upon mine because I mixed it with another product and I have difference preferences and results than most people. So don’t buy it based upon this review. That being said I love it and will be buying another.

I was disappointed after the first dose but subsequent doses have seemed to last way longer with no crash. It’s not what excelsior was described as, it’s not some crazy party drug, but it does remind me of a really solid focus stim with energy and mild euphoria that feels really clean. Im hesitant to say this because craze seemed to hit me different than most minus the one experience I noted earlier in this thread, but this reminds me more of craze for me than anything I’ve tried since. Once again I took the ma labs aterall today as well. But it’s super clean, productive, focused energy that I really enjoyed

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I don’t say this lightly, but I have to say I agree with @CATdiesel76 above.

I’m withholding judgement for a week, but I took a half scoop at 3pm and I feel like I have that same OG Craze feeling more with this than anything since. No side effects for me (yet) and feels very smooth and focused (so far).

I’m not in that 2 scoop club but I’m going full scoop for a 6am lifting session tomorrow and will report back.

Other impressions below:

Mixability: 10/10. This mixes and looks like OG Craze Berry Lemonade, my favorite. I had issues with some batches of excelsior mixability but this one is great.

Taste: 9/10. Tastes like a combo of OG Craze Berry Lemonade and OG Jack3D Fruit Punch without the aftertaste. Almost like KoolAid Berry.

Will do a full scoop tomorrow, but my early impressions are optimistic and good fellas….

Last edited:

superherofeast

Awards
I want to go back in time and buy Craze at bodybuilding.com and buy 3 for the price of 2 for 59 U.S
I tried the pina colada and it tasted pretty good but effect wise The Craze Summer Team limited edition blew all others even O.G Grape , that is actually the one most mind blowing sump I ever tried, not Craze generally but The Summer Tea edition
Oh man, Craze...I've been chasing that dragon for a decade now, lol. When bb.com stopped selling it I panicked and went to my local GNC to stockpile. They had a deal going, like 2 for $60 or something, and I asked the guy there if the four tubs they had displayed were all they had in stock. He went in the back and yelled "How many you want?", I replied "How many you got?". He laughed and said something like "more than you're gonna buy, bro", to which I responded "try me". I spent like $700 that fateful day buying out their entire stock, I had so many they didn't even all fit in the duffel bag I brought with me. I was still rocking that beautiful elixir for like 18 months after it was impossible to find. I could have made literally thousands of dollars selling them on eBay, but I just loved it too much. Pretty pissed at myself for not having the forethought to do something similar when Excelsior hit the scene.

I'm still surprised that no one has been able to replicate Craze, even as a quasi-legal "research chemical". The wikipedia page for the chemical that was supposedly the good stuff (N,α-DEPEA) is just a small paragraph about the preworkout. If I ever hit the lotto, I will use my vast resources to hunt down Matt Cahill, get the exact formula out of him (via whatever means necessary), and then mass-produce it in some shady Central American factory. We will all be ripped off our tits in the gym, shuffling to LMFAO between sets like it's 2010 all over again.

I still hate you, Rob Riches.

cfisher52986

Awards
Oh man, Craze...I've been chasing that dragon for a decade now, lol. When bb.com stopped selling it I panicked and went to my local GNC to stockpile. They had a deal going, like 2 for $60 or something, and I asked the guy there if the four tubs they had displayed were all they had in stock. He went in the back and yelled "How many you want?", I replied "How many you got?". He laughed and said something like "more than you're gonna buy, bro", to which I responded "try me". I spent like $700 that fateful day buying out their entire stock, I had so many they didn't even all fit in the duffel bag I brought with me. I was still rocking that beautiful elixir for like 18 months after it was impossible to find. I could have made literally thousands of dollars selling them on eBay, but I just loved it too much. Pretty pissed at myself for not having the forethought to do something similar when Excelsior hit the scene.

I'm still surprised that no one has been able to replicate Craze, even as a quasi-legal "research chemical". The wikipedia page for the chemical that was supposedly the good stuff (N,α-DEPEA) is just a small paragraph about the preworkout. If I ever hit the lotto, I will use my vast resources to hunt down Matt Cahill, get the exact formula out of him (via whatever means necessary), and then mass-produce it in some shady Central American factory. We will all be ripped off our tits in the gym, shuffling to LMFAO between sets like it's 2010 all over again.

Bro this story is legendary 🙏

cfisher52986

Awards
Someone is selling an 11/25 tub on eBay for 400 bucks 😅 ruesco just had them for like 120 a week ago . People be crazy 🤷🏻‍♂️
IMG_8494.png

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch the upcoming Excelsior batches be 2020-tier in terms of subjective effects as a way for Imperial Nutrition to capitalize on the disappointment with Doomsday

(doesn't hurt to dream)

cfisher52986

Awards
Watch the upcoming Excelsior batches be 2020-tier in terms of subjective effects as a way for Imperial Nutrition to capitalize on the disappointment with Doomsday

(doesn't hurt to dream)
That would be beautiful. Ya never know. Maybe they’ll make an amazing batch and then retire the excelsior name, driving everyone to pay top dollar before it disappears

Berta

Awards
How is doomsday compared to the new excelsior batches?
My doomsday should arrive friday but i only heard bad things

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
How is doomsday compared to the new excelsior batches?
My doomsday should arrive friday but i only heard bad things
I like my Exp 10/25 of excelsior, haven’t tried Exp 11/25 batch but will grab one from Ruesco in next 1-2 weeks when back in stock.

I’m probably one of the few people so far that like Doomsday and has good results from it, so take that with a grain of salt. Maybe I got a spiked tub, who knows…..it has lot# 173295D and exp date 4/26….

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I like my Exp 10/25 of excelsior, haven’t tried Exp 11/25 batch but will grab one from Ruesco in next 1-2 weeks when back in stock.

I’m probably one of the few people so far that like Doomsday and has good results from it, so take that with a grain of salt. Maybe I got a spiked tub, who knows…..it has lot# 173295D and exp date 4/26….
Ordered a tub of Doomsday from Predator. It’s taking an age to get here . Hopefully customs won’t delay it like the last item I got from them
I knew it was expensive, but it’s only when you see it on your bank account including carriage , conversion etc you realise just how expensive !

I’m only using hydrazine but have a tub of Thermal Spark for a rainy day

I’ll report back on Doomsday. ..

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Someone is selling an 11/25 tub on eBay for 400 bucks 😅 ruesco just had them for like 120 a week ago . People be crazy 🤷🏻‍♂️View attachment 233532
When that Excelsior abstinence sets in though people do pretty much anything for a tub

I really feel ya, that's pretty much the same story for me, well I was just moving in between countries when some later Craze was starting to get watered out mixed batches like what happened with Excelsior. I was lucky to score a decent stock of some really strong 8/23 Excelsior. Some where actually a bit more mellow but some 8/23 batches were honesty stronger than the 10/22s but not much left of that.
For me though, key is staying low in usage avoiding sides and just have clarity and endurance both physically and mentally. Still though half scoop around 11 am still has me waking up 4 am next morning feeling slightly still and how it goes out, so that's a bit bad.
Sometimes on the peak of good Excelsior I also thought about trying to find some skilled chemist to just analyze my good tub and then replicate it. But somehow it must be difficult since I never have heard of anything coming close besides Excelsior so it must be a difficult substance to detect otherwise it would surely have been done considering how widespread Craze was and how much it sold and how many people loved it. Chemistry has endless possibilities though substituting some molecules or adding some chains can create similar compounds with similarities as well as differences.
Or the official explanation that the fruits and herbs used to make it change in different seasons lol
O.G Excelsior is the closest to Craze IMHO Detonate is also similar but a bit shorter lasting because I still have a last bottle left to compare lol.

And yeah hypomania the worst of them all and I obviously had just a little bit O.G this morning around 11 am to still feel like typing 11 hours later 10 pm but bedtime no all night mania on this low dose thankfully.

Peace out and Dream on Good Bros! (y)😁😇

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Font you and maybe somebody else think thats it exactly the sane people behind Craze as Excelsior?
Same size tub grans and same address on the tub?

and if so dont you think they also have been reading this thread LFTAF laughing theur asses off🤣

And it is totally unlikely they akso created profiles in here pisting? You remember Cahill ised to post as Sludge at bb.com forum?
If ai had a ton of this stuff I would possibly rake too much sometimes and maybe even start developing new personslities 🤩

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Font you and maybe somebody else think thats it exactly the sane people behind Craze as Excelsior?
Same size tub grans and same address on the tub?

and if so dont you think they also have been reading this thread LFTAF laughing theur asses off🤣

And it is totally unlikely they akso created profiles in here pisting? You remember Cahill ised to post as Sludge at bb.com forum?
If ai had a ton of this stuff I would possibly rake too much sometimes and maybe even start developing new personslities 🤩
Multiple @muscleman personalities would max out AM thread capacity as soon as a final goodbye batch of excelsior was released….. 😂

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Multiple @muscleman personalities would max out AM thread capacity as soon as a final goodbye batch of excelsior was released….. 😂
Warning that I am now about to confess to what by some would be considered abuse...

I am going into the forest tonite for some very extreme endurance cardio, possibly up to 12 hours or so or even more of dancing to fast deep psychedelic so called forest trance, but I am not cocky anymore but old just a little bit humbler and still loony as la luna herself in her silvercast majesty.

Bringing one cap of Detonate, I have 2 scoops of Excelsior mixed , all those not to be taken at once.

I also have a 1,5 litre bottle of Cuba Cola a local copy that I like even more than the original that I drink a few times a year.
And a bag of crisps to keep my salt levels.
And in case I need a doctor a can of Dr Hoffman, um no its Dr Pepper of course!🤣❤🙏
So in case this will prove too much even for muscleman I wanna thank everybody here for sharing and also for reading and commenting.

in that case dont be sad for me because I was always planning death by dance and in that case my soul will dancingly soar freely and finally dance in cosmic freedom ❤

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Warning that I am now about to confess to what by some would be considered abuse...

I am going into the forest tonite for some very extreme endurance cardio, possibly up to 12 hours or so or even more of dancing to fast deep psychedelic so called forest trance, but I am not cocky anymore but old just a little bit humbler and still loony as la luna herself in her silvercast majesty.

Bringing one cap of Detonate, I have 2 scoops of Excelsior mixed , all those not to be taken at once.

I also have a 1,5 litre bottle of Cuba Cola a local copy that I like even more than the original that I drink a few times a year.
And a bag of crisps to keep my salt levels.
And in case I need a doctor a can of Dr Hoffman, um no its Dr Pepper of course!🤣❤🙏
So in case this will prove too much even for muscleman I wanna thank everybody here for sharing and also for reading and commenting.

in that case dont be sad for me because I was always planning death by dance and in that case my soul will dancingly soar freely and finally dance in cosmic freedom ❤
Detonate was something else, especially for cutting…..Godspeed 😂😂😂

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Detonate was something else, especially for cutting…..Godspeed 😂😂😂
Detonate is good and functional with the mood boost as well but O.G Excelsior beats it IMHO.

Just to clarify in case somebody took me too literally, in no way do I have any suicidal thoughts and I wish no-one does!
Talking about death by dance is mostly a joke.

I have had a fascination with indigenous people and many of them dance together in trance and like I read some Indian warrior said before going out to battle, today is a good day to die and that is kind of how I feel with dancing, and the Northern American Indians Sundances, and they used to dance until they literally passed out and I also read that after a long dance in trance they received healing powers and more.

And that has been my experience too, the longer I dance , the more free my spirit becomes and instead of death what I believe in is immortality of the soul , and one day I have to leave my own beloved skin bag of bones and decaying muscleman.. Lol
I have actually read studies saying that moving in a trance to a beat does create extreme endurance somehow but I forgot the explanation and I have done it without Excelsior, I used to pop simple guarana caps that actually work pretty well by themselves as well.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Doomsday landed this morning . Took one scoop after a coffee
That was 6hours ago . I’m still waiting on it to kick in !
Trained on it and actually felt tired

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doomsday landed this morning . Took one scoop after a coffee
That was 6hours ago . I’m still waiting on it to kick in !
Trained on it and actually felt tired
I am sorry for your loss of cash and tangible effect!
I think the real truth here is that you have to wait for the actual Doomsday to arrive to feel it, then the grim reaper will recognize you and say;

I feel pity for you having fallen prey to the Predator Doomsday, I will let you rise up, above and beyond to the gym that never closes where the O.G Excelsior never runs out! 🤣