Excelsior pre workout

damiana01

Awards
Didn't you post here that you got an extremely strong red 5/24 from Predator God mode?
Some people say they felt 5/24 was fruit punch mostly but highly priced. In my experience the 5/24 was very mild.
Stim Gods send me a strong 6/24 or otherwise I see it as the healthy gods trying to save me :)
Didn't you post here that you got an extremely strong red 5/24 from Predator God mode?
Some people say they felt 5/24 was fruit punch mostly but highly priced. In my experience the 5/24 was very mild.
Stim Gods send me a strong 6/24 or otherwise I see it as the healthy gods trying to save me :)
It was one time feeling l
I was wrong with 5/24 ,it was one time feeling God mode ,next attempts wasnt too good.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I was wrong with 5/24 ,it was one time feeling God mode ,next attempts wasnt too good.
I don't know how much stims you normally use but maybe the first time you felt good you had used less stims and were rested?
And next attempt you had used a fair amount of stims like usual?
My 5/24 is active but even upping the dose don't give me energy like stronger O.G tub and having had those it felt quite weak.
That tub doesn't wake up the mania Muscleman :ROFLMAO: But it's great for sleeping at night :)
And yes now when I remember back, on my first use of 5/24 I felt quite inspired and got into some writing but then on repeated uses even upping the dose didn't really do it.

Listen people , how long are you gonna keep chasing a stim ghost? :D

I am seriously thinking about changing my name to Musclemind.
It takes too much energy to build muscle and recover is a biatch :) And when I don´t have O.G Excelsior I sleep too much from working out.
But I am old and fried 47 by now.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What got me into and keep my trying to develop my physique might partly be due to reading and collecting every single Marvel comic released in my native language from the age of seven in 1982 when my Mom finally gave in and very reluctantly let me buy a Hulk comic book instead of that stupid little cute teddy bear Bamse who never fights but do get super strong when he drinks his Grandmothers Thunderhoney! in 1982.
The cover of that is forever etched in my mind and although the cover and the story was originally published in Captain Americas comic book.

I collected all Marvel comics in my native language from age 7 until around 13 or so when my teenage hormones started kicking in and I started reading some heavy novels like Dostojevski, crappy and dark though.
Tolstoys novel Resurrection also translated as the Awakening was his last and is a spiritual novel about awakening of the soul and a quick wiki check says it was also a criticism of the institutional church.

Kind of how Jesus was in regards to the Pharisees and he never organised modern church but as Tolstoy and other spiritual sects a spiritual awakening must come from within oneself and can never be forced upon anybody and neither can any belief.
As you know you good people believe what you believe and that I fine :)

Interesting is how the word Excelsior is connected to both ever upward and Glory to the highest God as well as being Stan Lees motto!
Stan Lee the creator of Marvels Universe.

Kind of interesting is also Spidermans position of his finger when he shoots his web as that hand sign has by some people been likened to a gesture also called Satans horns.. :devilish:👺
Googling as I type I just found an article online in which a statue in Nebrasak is accused as promoting Satanism..

The latest Doctor Strange was pretty demonic as well. After opening the Dark Hold Doctor Strange does the same gesture "Satans Horns" before he does what in the movie is called dream walking and possesses the corpse of himself in another parallel Universe in what Marvel called the Multiverse....
I am not sure what to think about all this but everyone and then I go a bit wild and watch the Marvel movies.

Christian connotations to

Googling in search for the meaning of the word Excelsior I came across the book titled
Excelsior
By E. James Dickey. (2018) available at google books in the link below.

Dickey is a Christian minister who in his search of the meaning of the word found that the Latin meaning of the word Excelsior is ever upward (Dickey Preface).
Dickey writes that he believes the meaning of this existence is to find that which leads ever upwards. (Dickey Preface).
I am not affiliated with any church nor Imperial Nutrition but rather than trying to fight age too violently and build muscle I feel its time to try and build my minds muscle :)
I am open an interested in wisdom from any spiritual paths. I have had a love of Eastern spirituality and actually it was the Indian yogi Yoganandas commentary on the New Testament that kind of opened my mind to that book as well.
It is not just the words written but how they are interpreted.

Gonna go and keep having an Excelsior day. Besides it fucing up my heart a bit what I enjoy the most with Excelsior is how it inspires me remembering making connections etc..
And **** its been on my list but I should really learn to dictate and save time. I got a few stories I would love to share.

Also been reading the original Tarzan novel this summer and it inspired me to swim across this forest lake and more and also watching a lot of BBC nature documentaries about monkeys and more but I understand that we as body builders come from the monkeys and sometimes a male by just looking karge and intimidating enough can scare away an opponent.
Not that we hopefully are that threatened in our daily lives but it is within our genes.

Women though, at least my wife she really is an amazing being. When I mess up my stomach with eating chips in the middle of the night, failed diet attempt and I wake up like sleep walking zombie looking for fats and sugar lol
After being sick though I see I am losing weight and even during fat and I ask her how l look physically she is sensible enough to care about what really matters for well and asks how my stomach feels Lol.

Okay folks so I just used one hour of my Excelsior power to read up and type this Lol.
That book is looking pretty good in my eyes and also writes about how we learn from our mistakes and we also have the possibility to learn from watching other peoples mistakes.'
But I guess its not gonna stop any of you from drinking Excelsior reading my confession of becoming both maniac but also in search of truth and striving ever up and above!

I actually do feel my dumbbells calling me and I am literally sitting right in the middle of my own gym and spiritual station as well as the birthplace and life of muscleman.
I got really annoyed when some gym staff in a sports club told me I could not use weight plates when doing situps! Had just been watching Dexter Jacksons video Unbreakable and drank some Hemo Rage Ultra in 2011.
I think staff were worried I would drop it on my toes and their insurance wouldn't cover such wild use of weights! Lol Or maybe they were worried about heir floor.

So that got me buying my own little station bench with pulling cables to be used for lat or rowing or triceps push or whatever and adjustable dumbbell sets.
Only got the bench and dumbbells now trying to get back to push ups as an amazing upper body exercise for short work out.

Keep aiming ever up and beyond!

Muscleman almost about to turn into Musclemind :eek:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yes forgot about the music part.
Lately though progressive underground techno really hits my spot after drinking Excelsior and training. Almost a bit slow for my mad me bu really deep and group.
Deep Space Helsinki is an amazing radioshow with mostly new cutting underground techno tracks many of them promotional.
No cheesy melodies but deep tribal and now I fly 🙏 🌈

https://soundcloud.com/deep-space-helsinki%2Fsets%2Fdsh-ida-radio

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Red 06/24 is cocompletely **** ,its not OG formula ,i had all version of Excelsior. OG was 09/21 and 10/22.dont lie.
Thank you anyhow, I think your probably right and I expect it to be maybe like the red 5/24 anyway will report when I get it and try.

tstrogo93

Awards
Red 06/24 is cocompletely **** ,its not OG formula ,i had all version of Excelsior. OG was 09/21 and 10/22.dont lie.
I wouldnt say that...Its def very active but I will say I had a 9/23 serving yesterday and it def outshined the 6/24 batch...so not quited back to that level but honestly the ones I got were def active

damiana01

Awards
In 10/22 were little red and white crystals .3fma or pseudoephedrine hcl with bitterorange extract.in 08/23 in latest batches were only white crystals .now this crystals doesnt appear. Not worth to buy. Since 08/23 . Last OG Excelsior was 10/22.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In 10/22 were little red and white crystals .3fma or pseudoephedrine hcl with bitterorange extract.in 08/23 in latest batches were only white crystals .now this crystals doesnt appear. Not worth to buy. Since 08/23 . Last OG Excelsior was 10/22.
I am sorry it seems you didnt get any of the amazing strong 8/23 tubs. Some of them a little bit stronger than the 10/22s even I kept 10/22 for reference to make sure it wasn´t only in my mind lol.
Have a very grainy fluffy 8/23 open right now A full scoop of that weighs only just above 4gm but still it superhard and long.
I just need to time my meds to knock me out and hopefully not stay mania muscle man til morning lol.

But that 5/24 some substances might only give you an extraordinary the very first time , a one time only shot out of the dragons mouth and then thats it,.. Lol O.G though it just stays so strong for so long but really easy overdoing stuff on O.g While sleeping to little which is the most essential aspect of our hormonal recover and some food for those who haven+t turned breathtarian yet.
[

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldnt say that...Its def very active but I will say I had a 9/23 serving yesterday and it def outshined the 6/24 batch...so not quited back to that level but honestly the ones I got were def active
The 6/24 tub I had definitely outshined the 5/25, more than 50% stronger and another level, psychoavtive feeling but more mellow and less longlasting and slight nausea inducing..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That 9/23 is the real Unicorn of the Excelsior batches lol. Some of my 8/23s have outshined the 10/22, some of the 8/23 was also a bit weaker and short lasting.
My my new tub lead me to great deeds or maybe to take better descions on how to spend my money trying to get synthetic stimulant energy.
More yoga seems to me a way of increasing energy and many parts of the body stretch and stimulate the energy centers.

Been getting totally drained in sweat from just a couple of rounds of Sun Salutations or Surya Namaska as it is called in India.

So much easier for me in summer times though in these Northern climate and the long last dark season.
Been looking into light therapy lamps and I will probably get a low end one for less than a tub of Excelsior although maybe it is worth spending more and get superior lamps
. I don´t know it claims are true that some of these therapy lampe even produce a lot of vitamin d3 or if thats an untrue commercial gimmick. But should put it on research list , meh gonna check it out right now :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Perhaps you actually turned your mind to God first but next time you didn't?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Works both ways. "This is probably a **** batch" will also play your mind
So your new red tubs don't work so well after the first use?

I am pretty sure there is something different active in 5/24. The first time it felt quite reminiscent but then quite meh.
Some stims might and substances might be like they work particularly well the first time mostly.
I had a little hope but maybe some glowing repots on new tubs are people who have been without Excelsior for a long time and do have newbies fresh receptors and even the new Excelsior has something that is not found in other stims.
Amazing thing with O.G is how long you can keep using it and tolerance only sneaks up after long continuous use and maybe for those taking much as well.

Using only 3g of my kick ass 8/23 and it really is enough for laser focus long lasting endurance. Going up in dose is a waste of my last remaining precious stash and side effects increase when you take more. Had two half scoops yesterday and it felt like it was leaving my body 20 hours later.
About to move with family and this is really the golden stuff to keep going packing cleaning etc.
And the pump from intensive wax on wax off closet cleaning for the first time ever in 7 years :ROFLMAO:

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
So your new red tubs don't work so well after the first use?

I am pretty sure there is something different active in 5/24. The first time it felt quite reminiscent but then quite meh.
Some stims might and substances might be like they work particularly well the first time mostly.
I had a little hope but maybe some glowing repots on new tubs are people who have been without Excelsior for a long time and do have newbies fresh receptors and even the new Excelsior has something that is not found in other stims.
Amazing thing with O.G is how long you can keep using it and tolerance only sneaks up after long continuous use and maybe for those taking much as well.

Using only 3g of my kick ass 8/23 and it really is enough for laser focus long lasting endurance. Going up in dose is a waste of my last remaining precious stash and side effects increase when you take more. Had two half scoops yesterday and it felt like it was leaving my body 20 hours later.
About to move with family and this is really the golden stuff to keep going packing cleaning etc.
And the pump from intensive wax on wax off closet cleaning for the first time ever in 7 years :ROFLMAO:
I am saying that the red tubs works for me. I let me train for hours. And i even feel it when i wake up the morningen after. Like if i shadow box while i wait for my morning coffee, my punches are faster and more snappy then normal.

Its been a few years since i had the batch people call the OG. But after many weak (but not useless) tubs from predator, these two red ones have been very strong. And they remind me of how i felt when i just started excelsior.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am saying that the red tubs works for me. I let me train for hours. And i even feel it when i wake up the morningen after. Like if i shadow box while i wait for my morning coffee, my punches are faster and more snappy then normal.

Its been a few years since i had the batch people call the OG. But after many weak (but not useless) tubs from predator, these two red ones have been very strong. And they remind me of how i felt when i just started excelsior.
I am happy for you!
Gives me some hope I might get lucky too. But I am pretty sure judging from other peoples reports that tubs vary even if they have same batch number,t but two stim veterans here giving good reports is hopefull :)
Hopefully in the beginning of next week I get the chance to try the latest tubs from Predator myself but but you never know until you try it (y)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Feeling it the next morning still like you do with good tubs is honestly a bit worrying and every time I have a full scoop or a little more in a day I really miss my sleep.
Still punching faster and snappier the next morning really sounds like a good batch! :ROFLMAO:

But when I was driving Excelsior at a forest music festival I barely fell a sleep for a few hours and I woke up in the morning and just couldn't resist going straight back to the dance floor like the energiser bunny Lol I think I might hav had some more than for breakfast and had a total of 20 hours of aerobic trancersize over the weekend 😍

tstrogo93

Awards
That 9/23 is the real Unicorn of the Excelsior batches lol. Some of my 8/23s have outshined the 10/22, some of the 8/23 was also a bit weaker and short lasting.
My my new tub lead me to great deeds or maybe to take better descions on how to spend my money trying to get synthetic stimulant energy.
More yoga seems to me a way of increasing energy and many parts of the body stretch and stimulate the energy centers.

Been getting totally drained in sweat from just a couple of rounds of Sun Salutations or Surya Namaska as it is called in India.

So much easier for me in summer times though in these Northern climate and the long last dark season.
Been looking into light therapy lamps and I will probably get a low end one for less than a tub of Excelsior although maybe it is worth spending more and get superior lamps
. I don´t know it claims are true that some of these therapy lampe even produce a lot of vitamin d3 or if thats an untrue commercial gimmick. But should put it on research list , meh gonna check it out right now :)
shoot i meant 2/23 lol

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I received another red tub of 05/2024 from PN so I won’t be able to tell you guys how’s 06/2024 unfortunately 🙁

tstrogo93

Awards
Well I received another red tub of 05/2024 from PN so I won’t be able to tell you guys how’s 06/2024 unfortunately 🙁
no way bro lol didnt they confirm it would be 6/24

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aw man ouch!!!!
But hey please let us know how it works for you!
You never know if it really matters what the date on the tub is maybe they just got a bunch of pre packed tubs and its kind of random what date you get and it might be kind of random what batches are in the tubs as well.
I am pretty sure that when predator restocked Excelsior the first time I even called them up and asked and I am pretty sure the girl on the phone said it was 5/25.. And I was like man its gotta be this new O.G batch! But then it was 5/24....
This time I didn't bother....

But if @Frode Falch been using his lately I am guessing he ordered about a month ago? And there is quite a risk they have refilled with another batch since then...
I checked with dates of Hydrazine and mine was like 03/24
I just ordered this weekend after the late glowing reviews got me, I even send a message to the eBay seller selling red 6/24 asking about this batch and he said OMG its strong.... But shoot maybe I will get another mild.... :cry:

Last week after seriously cutting stims I have been using my O.G in quite low doses and I am once again sometimes sad I didn't stock up more... such an amazing all day energiser and focus...

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 218511

Hydrazine _this is the black hydrazine I received for the first time exp 16/06/24 . Gives me the jitters compared to previous versions . Took an older white one today and felt smoother . Anybody received this batch ..
[/QUOTE]
Interesting, Almost 2 months ago when I received my black Hydrazine I barely felt anything, no jitters no nothing and my date on the bottom is 30/06/24

Amazing how Predator keeps switching dates and batches and people reporting differently on Excelsior and Hydrazine :ROFLMAO:

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Aw man ouch!!!!
But hey please let us know how it works for you!
You never know if it really matters what the date on the tub is maybe they just got a bunch of pre packed tubs and its kind of random what date you get and it might be kind of random what batches are in the tubs as well.
I am pretty sure that when predator restocked Excelsior the first time I even called them up and asked and I am pretty sure the girl on the phone said it was 5/25.. And I was like man its gotta be this new O.G batch! But then it was 5/24....
This time I didn't bother....

But if @Frode Falch been using his lately I am guessing he ordered about a month ago? And there is quite a risk they have refilled with another batch since then...
I checked with dates of Hydrazine and mine was like 03/24
I just ordered this weekend after the late glowing reviews got me, I even send a message to the eBay seller selling red 6/24 asking about this batch and he said OMG its strong.... But shoot maybe I will get another mild.... :cry:

Last week after seriously cutting stims I have been using my O.G in quite low doses and I am once again sometimes sad I didn't stock up more... such an amazing all day energiser and focus...
The tub i am using now was ordered 3 weeks ago

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The tub i am using now was ordered 3 weeks ago
Well yeah but it was PN confirming so I guess I’m clown 🤡
@zufir I still hope maybe you got a strong 5/24? The only thing that seems consistent with Predator and Hydrazine and batches and Exp dates is that they are inconsistent.
I give up expectations of getting a strong red 6/24 now but I guess I have to wait until my lottery supplement arrives :p

Good thing about getting weak tubs is that I can sleep on them though although we don't buy them to get good sleep :ROFLMAO:
But I feel for you. And @Frode Falch congrats again, one of those good tubs is really worth more than a dozen meh supplements lol!
I still got some crisp O.G left and a black 6/24 unopened bought over a year ago and the other tub that came together was pretty strong.
But crazy how amazing it is for a lazy ass like me being active long days. I can imagine it is great for Muay Thai. And for dancing, I was pretty fast dancing long even without but with Excelsior I am barely visible sometimes, almost like Flash :ROFLMAO:

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@zufir I still hope maybe you got a strong 5/24? The only thing that seems consistent with Predator and Hydrazine and batches and Exp dates is that they are inconsistent.
I give up expectations of getting a strong red 6/24 now but I guess I have to wait until my lottery supplement arrives :p

Good thing about getting weak tubs is that I can sleep on them though although we don't buy them to get good sleep :ROFLMAO:
But I feel for you. And @Frode Falch congrats again, one of those good tubs is really worth more than a dozen meh supplements lol!
I still got some crisp O.G left and a black 6/24 unopened bought over a year ago and the other tub that came together was pretty strong.
But crazy how amazing it is for a lazy ass like me being active long days. I can imagine it is great for Muay Thai. And for dancing, I was pretty fast dancing long even without but with Excelsior I am barely visible sometimes, almost like Flash :ROFLMAO:
I haven't tried it but it looks exactly the same as my previous 05/2024 red tub from PN so I have 0 hope it will be anything good

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
how waas this?
I sweated like a pig ! I only took one ,didn’t notice any energy . Slept ok , mind you I took a big 10mg melatonin just in case as I heard it keeps you awake
I’ve had a bad dose so only took one , I’ll take a few in the next few days and see . I’ve been taking Black hydrazine with good effects, after initially feeling jittery on it .

tstrogo93

Awards
I haven't tried it but it looks exactly the same as my previous 05/2024 red tub from PN so I have 0 hope it will be anything good
does it look different than the picture that frode shared from the ebay seller?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
does it look different than the picture that frode shared from the ebay seller?
So here's the thing...The 05/24 tub I first got from PN had small little red crystal and I didn't feel anything at all. As @muscleman mentioned, you could definitely tell there was 'something' inside but it was nothing like the OG batches and you were met with a crash and depression at the end of the session.

Now, the tub I recently received from PN is also a 05/24 tub, same lot, etc. but there is virtually no red crystal and strictly white powder and, dare I say, similar to @Frode Falch's picture of his tub.. I haven't had the chance to try it yet but I might give it a shot next week to see if it's worth anything.

Left is the first tub and right is the newest tub.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Naw man, get a refund or return that ****. Especially if they confirmed by email the exp date, theyre not stupid they know theres a preference for certain exp date tubs.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have finally had a chance to have several workouts fueled by the tub of Excelsior that was delivered in the mail last week. The powder itself is littered with many small, hard pieces that sort of look like crystals (will take & post a photo when I get home).

However, the effects are still nothing close to what I would get from the "OG" tubs I bought back in mid-2020. I fact, I would say this latest tub feels like the last few tubs I purchased -- maybe a mild mood boost and a small amount of extra energy and focus, but nothing overtly noticeable. I definitely wouldn't use the word "strong" to describe this latest tub, although I guess it's better than taking nothing at all. I'm beginning to think that I need to relegate myself to accepting the likely reality that I'll never again get my hands on another tub of Excelsior that is "OG strong."

tstrogo93

Awards
So I have finally had a chance to have several workouts fueled by the tub of Excelsior that was delivered in the mail last week. The powder itself is littered with many small, hard pieces that sort of look like crystals (will take & post a photo when I get home).

However, the effects are still nothing close to what I would get from the "OG" tubs I bought back in mid-2020. I fact, I would say this latest tub feels like the last few tubs I purchased -- maybe a mild mood boost and a small amount of extra energy and focus, but nothing overtly noticeable. I definitely wouldn't use the word "strong" to describe this latest tub, although I guess it's better than taking nothing at all. I'm beginning to think that I need to relegate myself to accepting the likely reality that I'll never again get my hands on another tub of Excelsior that is "OG strong."
what was the exp on it?

tstrogo93

Awards
hmm i have the same lot # and batch.. I honestly think this.. the newest lot number and batch for me at least is more long lasting and physically stimulating than other new batches... the 2/23 and 8/23 are still more pychoativley stimulating than the new batch but for some reason I find it easier to sleep on them

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So here's the thing...The 05/24 tub I first got from PN had small little red crystal and I didn't feel anything at all. As @muscleman mentioned, you could definitely tell there was 'something' inside but it was nothing like the OG batches and you were met with a crash and depression at the end of the session.

Now, the tub I recently received from PN is also a 05/24 tub, same lot, etc. but there is virtually no red crystal and strictly white powder and, dare I say, similar to @Frode Falch's picture of his tub.. I haven't had the chance to try it yet but I might give it a shot next week to see if it's worth anything.

Left is the first tub and right is the newest tub.
I think you must have been used to a stronger tub? And you have also been using quite a lot? And you also take 2 scoops? Do you also take a d h d med? The red 5/24 after cutting stims a lot I can actually feel it elevating and messing with my heart.
I wish to sober up get over my obsession with Excelsior and find my own energy to live a healthy balanced life :)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm i have the same lot # and batch.. I honestly think this.. the newest lot number and batch for me at least is more long lasting and physically stimulating than other new batches... the 2/23 and 8/23 are still more pychoativley stimulating than the new batch but for some reason I find it easier to sleep on them
These newer tubs definitely confer some effects,, since I usually end up wanting to sit in my car and listen to music for an hour or two after taking 1.5 scoops, but it still just doesn't "feel" like the OG tubs.

I think you must have been used to a stronger tub? And you have also been using quite a lot? And you also take 2 scoops? Do you also take a d h d med? The red 5/24 after cutting stims a lot I can actually feel it elevating and messing with my heart.
I wish to sober up get over my obsession with Excelsior and find my own energy to live a healthy balanced life :)
Yeah, I bought my first tub in March 2020, so I'm used to the much stronger "OG" effects. I usually take 1.5 scoops. I don't take any ADHD meds.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am predated again! 🤣
Got another red 5/24 tub from Predator. I haven't opened it and I can't tell for sure but it looks the same like my other 5/24 tubs I have gotten.
Have been taking the 5/24 at in between half and a little less than full scoop.
It does raise my heartbeat and it does open my eyes a bit but everyone and then I spontaneously yawn...
And I don't really feel much motivation.
Maybe the 5/24 needs an additional anti depressive and energiser to get there lol.

And I got another white sample of Hydrazine and it is pretty good actually, better than the 5/24 Excelsiors..
Thing though the bottle of Hydrazine I bought had black capsules and I barely feel anything from them..

Just a bit frustrating buying from Predator... reading about people getting magic tubs and strong stuff and order and getting another batch....
The joke is on me lol.

The one good thing about Pharma meds is that the batches are much more consistent.
Predators Excelsior and Hydrazine take the prize at being most inconsistent. Order only being aware its quite a lottery...

Take care people

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You talking about the new 4/24? The 5/24 is very little physically stimulating in my experience. Being able to sleep is the only good thing about 5/24...

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My 2 previous red 5/24 tubs had no red crystals but were white and grainy like the right one.
They are active but rather than feeling positive and motivated I get a sense of melancholy yawn a bit. I normally never have more than one scoop of any Excelsior but I tried another scoop after a first one hour later once and I felt mellow stone lol.
Now I feel too sad to even open my new tub.
Too sad because I read about the 4/24s being strong and I thought I was gonna get that....
Hmm maybe one of these days though I might open it up and let you guys know..

I hope you get a good one Zufir!

In the past I actually tried to blind dose myself lol. I took a scoop from on of the tubs without checking what tub it was to see of it was in my head or not lol But it was very clear, the times when I had energy and felt motivated even 7 hours later it was from what I knew was the strong tub and other times energy was really over much quicker and never reach the same high. This was when I had a bunch of 8/23s some of them O.G strong and some of them not same..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is how my first 2 5/24 tub looks like, mellow melancholy I call this batch 🤣
Below is my new 5/24 that I just opened up. It looks like the same stuff
The light and my room is kind of dark when these photos are taken and watching the photos it almost look like grainy O.G tubs.
I bright daylight it does look more white.
Anyhow weighed out 5,6g to be taken on empty stomach and sober tomorrow morning.
I will try to go ever above although it looking exactly like last tub... Lol
And yes I have been trying out that last 5/24 tub not much left now.
Who said the search for the holy grail of a good tub Excelsior was gonna be easy? 🤣

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Naw man, get a refund or return that ****. Especially if they confirmed by email the exp date, theyre not stupid they know theres a preference for certain exp date tubs.
The problem though is that if you´re not in the U.K there might be customs for things from outside of U.K?
Before ordering the first time I actually asked about returns from abroad but I never got an answer by email. Even when I inquired by phone I didn't get an answer.
Otherwise if it was that easy I would happily have returned my 5/24s.
The best thing would be to inquire before in a messaged get a reply about what batch and having it in writing.
If buying domestically or even in EU normally I would surely think about returning but not sure how it works with U.K and Predator? And not very reassuring not even getting a reply neither in message or by phone.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It looks like your tub on the left are the same as both my 5/24 tubs. You might have gotten lucky with that new tub though :)
Such a gamble!
I can confirm both tubs don’t do much except giving me depressed thoughts at the end of the training session

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can confirm both tubs don’t do much except giving me depressed thoughts at the end of the training session
I am sorry for you dear Zufir for being prey of the Predator and again received this batch just like me:cry:

Congrats to even being able to workout though!
I just go straight into depression and Excelsior selfpsychotherapy after drinking this :)

I drank that 5,6 gram dose lie back down to relax in bed, fell asleep again and then 45 minutes later the alarm woke me up again.
My heart rate is slightly elevated it feels like I have had a cup of coffee perhaps. Half a scoop of Gaspari Superpump aggression really kicks this ass when it comes to energy but that has 400mg of caffeine per scoop.

Congrats to everybody getting strong tubs!

I am gonna go drink some cold pressed coffee, I let it soak overnight then press it. It is supposedly only 30% as acidic as regular coffee if you cold press, meaning its only one third as acidic.
I normally don't drink coffee at all but found some old package deep in a shelf in my kitchen and am cold pressing it.

I feel like I almost have drunk Excelsior lol
It reminds me of Excelsior but weak but even upping the dose doesn't make me feel energised...
Slightly irregular heartbeat but heavy eyelids...
:cry:
Gonna go sit in a corner and cry a bit.
Yeah this is good to get in touch with that inner sadness of my soul. Drink Excelsior, feel the sadness, cry let it out and wait for the next supplement to be released.

Does anybody know if there is a support hotline for sad and lost Excelsior users who no longer can afford to drink O.G?

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Plain coffee and I feel better now, cured from that batch of mellow melancholy Excelsior.
But for those of you into melancholy moody music, perhaps a bit of goth and sad make up maybe this can be something for you. Instead of drinking cheap red wine have a scoop of Mellow melancholy 😢

Now its working though, my writing self psychoanalysis and having found the true name of this batch;
Mellow melancholy actually puts a smile on my face 🤣

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excelsior mellow melancholy for sale only one scoop taken but by Muscleman himself nothing but honest reviews!

Give up vain sports like bodybuilding!
Discover mellow melancholy, sit around, cry a little, dress dark, straight guys even do some make up, perhaps even Joker make up? 🤣
You gonna have to paint those dark circles around your eyes because with this new batch you´re not gonna be up all night with mania but sleep deep in melancholy.