• Legend!
  • Established
I tend to sleep on my stomach/side... Maybe that's why my stomach burns lol
It actually does make a difference

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How? If I apply it before bed I wake up and my stomach is on fire like someone unleashed the wrath of El Diablo on my stomach. Even with smolder. I couldn't imagine E+ at night I'd be miserable lol
I have even had this with the Burn Free version, I will eventually try the + version if it works much better.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Exotherm in my eyes has been the worst for burning,

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Good to know, I might get brave down the road and give it a try. Can I expect better results from the original vs. Smolder?
Only a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over (with washout) study - using DEXA/Hydrostatic on a large N population could even begin to tell you this :) I've posted this before: IMO you can lose 98% of all the fat you ever wanted to lose with Coffee, Yohimbine HCL Caps, and Bronkaid/Primatene with a kcal deficit. All this other stuff is worth *maybe* the other 2%. I have the discretionary funds, so I use it - but I wouldn't sweat not using it one iota. We're talking fractions of degrees of extra fat loss here I would say.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over (with washout) study - using DEXA/Hydrostatic on a large N population could even begin to tell you this :) I've posted this before: IMO you can lose 98% of all the fat you ever wanted to lose with Coffee, Yohimbine HCL Caps, and Bronkaid/Primatene with a kcal deficit. All this other stuff is worth *maybe* the other 2%. I have the discretionary funds, so I use it - but I wouldn't sweat not using it one iota. We're talking fractions of degrees of extra fat loss here I would say.
You wouldn't sweat not using it?

So you're saying Eviscerate is a must???

;)

lol

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha...well, topical assumes it will effect your body systemically no matter where applied, and transdermal means only the local area will be effected.
Transdermals are systemic. But, the verbiage topical does not necessarily mean local either...but, it may be used to describe a product with a local effect.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermals are systemic. But, the verbiage topical does not necessarily mean local either...but, it may be used to describe a product with a local effect.
Thanks for the clarification. I was going by what I read on the EvoMuse section from dsade awhile back.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
You can handle straight Eviscerate IMO - I was the same - worried about "too hot" so I went with Smolder. dsade sent me a bottle of Eviscerate during a customer service issue (I was a happy customer in the end, he done good by me) and to me, it isn't *that* much hotter than Smolder IMO.

As far as when to apply: Unless Topical/Transdermal (what are we calling it to keep lawyers happy these days?) Yohimbine acts differently than Systemic - It hits peak concentration in 30-45 minutes, stays active for about 2 hours, then fades. So I apply pre-fasted cardio and let it "soak in" for about 45 minutes.
I applied my Smolder this morning for some fasted cardio and I must agree with your comments regarding "peak concentration"...lit me up! Definitely more intense sensation than my application before bed and training the next day. I'll likely switch up my routine of application depending on what my schedule is like so I'm glad I gave it a go.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I applied my Smolder this morning for some fasted cardio and I must agree with your comments regarding "peak concentration"...lit me up! Definitely more intense sensation than my application before bed and training the next day. I'll likely switch up my routine of application depending on what my schedule is like so I'm glad I gave it a go.
Glad you had a positive experience, but I was really talking about the Yohimbine as far as concentration goes, not the Capsaicin.

The pharmacology of yohimbine (Tam. 2001): If you want to use it appropriately, you will obviously have to know something about its bioavailability (20-30%, orally), its half-life (15-50 min) and the time it takes for the serum levels to achive maximal concentrations (20-40 min). Furthermore you should keep in mind that the ingestion of food will blunt all the neat "fat burning effects" of yohimbine. To make the most of your yohimbine, you should thus use it fasted and refrain from eating for at least 2h after the ingestion.
That comes from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11744068

But there is no full text without paying. I don't know how Topical/TD Y-HCL differs (if it does) or anything about Pepper :D