Evomuse topicals

Dsuemg

Awards
What's the consensus on their topicals for fat loss? My diet is in check and I'm leaner than I have ever been. Top 2 abs are starting to pop but the section from my naval down to like my pant line has really stagnated. Just wondering what everyone's experience has been.
Wife is in the same boat. Super lean but after having 3 kids has that loose section bellow her belly button that she can't seem to lose.
(Did a search but the threads I found all seemed to get off on other tangents)
Thx for any info.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/278107-educate-me-topicals.html

This is a good thread that goes into detail on the different Evomuse products. To sum it up for you, the Eviscerate series targets visceral fat, and the Abliderate series targets subq fat. From you description, it sounds like you're pretty lean. I would suggest you try out Eviscerate Smolder to start. Its a milder version of Eviscerate.

In my personal experience, the leaner you are the better your results will be. You could experiment with topicals, but they can be annoying and painful if you're not careful. Are you taking any thermogenics or fat burners orally?

Dsuemg

Awards
Taking both shift and ec.
I'm leaning out but I'm nowhere near LEAN. I just dropped from 198 to 175 and definition FOR ME is at an all time high. That said, I still have a ways to go.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ that sounds like an awesome stack. Shift and ec will get you great results if your diet is in check!

Dsuemg

Awards
New-ish to the forum is it ok to ask where the best deal on evomuse is going to be?

Dsuemg

Awards
Although a nice looking website, everything on evos home page is listed as sold out for the most part.
Ha.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse has sales quite often on Evomuse products. I don't think there's one going on now, but they just had a 20% Arnold Classic sale a few weeks back. Their prices aren't bad without the discount though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evomuse topicals work wonders from experience.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Who will provide best shipping, and which product would be best to import over in to the UK from Evomuse to target last sections of lower abdominal fat.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest MPA Vasoburn or OG Eviscerate. Ended up picking up a bottle of both. Currently running Vasoburn and like it a good deal. The burn is about right, definitely heats up a bunch, but manageable. The one thing I would like is if it had aminophylline vs. theophylline, so maybe try to find a version of eviscerate smolder or OG with aminophylline vs. theophylline.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of the forum sponsors here have our topicals and provide great service. I'm not sure which would be best for shipping across the pond, but I'd wager some of our store reps could chime in on that.

Some solid info in here thus far, too. The topicals are solid products that have been around for a while and with Eviscerate, you'll notice the effects on a weekly basis the leaner you are and assuming your diet/training is on point. It's pretty awesome.

Matt ( dsade ) has 4 versions of Eviscerate that he has created. In order of strength (re: cap. content / burn) from least to most:

- Eviscerate Burn Free Formula
- Eviscerate Smolder
- Eviscerate
- Eviscerate+

So far, the + has been an exclusive on the Evomuse shopify page. Matt will also somewhat regularly do batches in 2 oz. larger bottles, too -- so keep your eyes peeled.

If you utilize facebook, be sure to follow us there because he'll randomly toss out deals and even I won't know about them until I see it lol.

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse/?fref=ts

The shopify page currently has the burn free in stock, as well as an 8 oz. bottle of the + (if you're really in the mood for a burn lol).

This is just a little blurb on Eviscerate (stole this one from Smolder, specifically):

Eviscerate Smolder, like its meaner cousin, is designed to weld away unsightly fatty deposits from stubborn areas. SMOLDER features a lowered capsaicin content, to reduce the burning sensation. Eviscerate SMOLDER also incorporates several skin tightening ingredients as well as a boosted subcutaneous diuretic content to make results visible that much quicker.
Benefits:

Burn Fat, but with a reduced "Burning" Sensation
Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
Enhance Definition
Shed Excess Water
Increase Vascularity
Tighten skin

Eviscerate Smolder was formulated to take full advantage of mutiple fatty acid transport system. Eviscerate Smolder was designed to reduce stubborn fat deposits, reduce appearance of cellulite, enhance definition, and increase vascularity.

So Eviscerate is great for when you're leaner and Abliderate is specifically for VAT (the deeper stuff).

And with Abliderate, we have the original Abliderate Advanced and also Absolutely Abliderated -- which is the same formula, but with a much higher concentration of actives (same, just more). Lastly was the addition of Abliderate AMMO -- the oral addition, which is simple to take upon rising and before bed.

Abliderate is great in regards to cortisol-related fat loss.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
A lot of the forum sponsors here have our topicals and provide great service. I'm not sure which would be best for shipping across the pond, but I'd wager some of our store reps could chime in on that.

Some solid info in here thus far, too. The topicals are solid products that have been around for a while and with Eviscerate, you'll notice the effects on a weekly basis the leaner you are and assuming your diet/training is on point. It's pretty awesome.

Matt ( dsade ) has 4 versions of Eviscerate that he has created. In order of strength (re: cap. content / burn) from least to most:

- Eviscerate Smolder
- Eviscerate
- Eviscerate+

So far, the + has been an exclusive on the Evomuse shopify page. Matt will also somewhat regularly do batches in 2 oz. larger bottles, too -- so keep your eyes peeled.

If you utilize facebook, be sure to follow us there because he'll randomly toss out deals and even I won't know about them until I see it lol.

The shopify page currently has the burn free in stock, as well as an 8 oz. bottle of the + (if you're really in the mood for a burn lol).

This is just a little blurb on Eviscerate (stole this one from Smolder, specifically):

So Eviscerate is great for when you're leaner and Abliderate is specifically for VAT (the deeper stuff).

And with Abliderate, we have the original Abliderate Advanced and also Absolutely Abliderated -- which is the same formula, but with a much higher concentration of actives (same, just more). Lastly was the addition of Abliderate AMMO -- the oral addition, which is simple to take upon rising and before bed.

Thanks for the massively detailed reply.

Over here in the UK i can get hold of Eviscerate Burn Free quite easily, * would this be beneficial for last sections of stubborn fat sub q or would one of the more potent versions be required that do cause a burn.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the massively detailed reply.

Over here in the UK i can get hold of Eviscerate Burn Free quite easily, * would this be beneficial for last sections of stubborn fat sub q or would one of the more potent versions be required that do cause a burn.
Happy to help!

Matt designed BFF so that you still got a great fat loss product, just without the burn.

I've tried the BFF (not a full run on it, just sampled it when he created it) and it feels cooling when it is applied -- it's pretty neat.

I've only ran Smolder (just one step up) multiple times and got a decent burn from it and excellent results. So I'd say you'll still see quality results. But if you want to have some fun in the future, grab one with more cap. content and you'll find it interesting.

There are some hilarious horror stories from people who have had it end up places they'd rather not lol.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I bet the burn version with more cap would be nasty if it gets in your eyes.

BLR Exotherm the AI has rubbed of my t shirts in to eyes and caused major burning a few times, so i now use inner thighs as main application sites.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet the burn version with more cap would be nasty if it gets in your eyes.
I've luckily not had any rough experiences with it, yet. The worst are related to it getting into the crotch region; and worse than that if one forgets about showering it off before getting down to business with the partner in the bedroom.

So far the worst thing I've done somewhat related is back in grad school when I was making omelettes for the girl I was dating and myself, I forgot that I had tossed chopped up jalapeños in and went to go put my contacts in after just rinsing my hands off, but not actually washing them.

HORRIBLE.

Never experienced anything like that and I had to jump in the shower and try to shoot cold water into my eye while yelling out I can't even remember what lol.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have that one on a regular basis when cooking omelettes, just touching your face or crotch area after causes major burn lol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I actually find OG Eviscerate to not be that much "hotter" than Smolder - So if you ever only have OG Eviscerate as a choice, just get it - it isn't that bad. Never tried E+

Dsuemg

Awards
What would best application be using both smolder and absolute abliderate? I get up and go to the gym at 4:00 am then shower and head to work.
Little confused as to when to apply each. Prob a dumb question. Thx for the info.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I recall being directed to put on AbAb first, wait ~5 min, then apply Smolder. I also recall being advised to wait at least 45 min for the stuff to absorb before any activity (sweating?). As for showering - I shower first thing, apply, wait 45 then do fasted cardio. Then I do a quick rinse to freshen up, but not wash off any of the product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall being directed to on AbAb first, wait ~5 min, then apply Smolder. I also recall being advised to wait at least 45 min for the stuff to absorb before any activity (sweating?). As for showering - I shower first thing, apply, wait 45 then do fasted cardio. Then I do a quick rinse to freshen up, but not wash off any of the product.
Same protocol I follow, brother.

Dsuemg

Awards
At 4:00 am workout I sweat enough that a little wash off in the shower isn't going to cut it.
Would I be losing out to not apply it before going to the gym but apply it after I shower and head in to work? Or is application prior to exercise critical?
Also, any forum sponsors with discount codes floating around? I'd like to place my order today.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
At 4:00 am workout I sweat enough that a little wash off in the shower isn't going to cut it.
Would I be losing out to not apply it before going to the gym but apply it after I shower and head in to work? Or is application prior to exercise critical?
Also, any forum sponsors with discount codes floating around? I'd like to place my order today.
Application before a workout isn't critical, you'll still get results if you apply it after your shower. Chances are you'll probably still feel the burn the following morning when you're training at 4am. And I'm not a rep for Evomuse, but Nutriverse is having a 15% off sale on their entire line through April 4!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have some at the EvoMuse shopify store, as well as Lockout (with code anabolic05 to save).

And application prior to workout isn't a huge deal, as has been stated. I used to lift in the aftetnoon, but now that I lift AM, I'll apply post shower and just have the residual from like 21 hours prior lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Eviscerate Smolder
- Eviscerate
- Eviscerate+

Well said.. the two stack well together to. Just apply abliterate first! Thats how I do it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Man I need to get on this evomuse topical train

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it's easier to remember...A(bliderate) before E(viscerate).....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I need to get on this evomuse topical train
Abliterate is awesome in pct bro.. srs. Especially when tren is involved when cortisol is crushed while on but rebounds hard in pct.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Abliterate is awesome in pct bro.. srs. Especially when tren is involved when cortisol is crushed while on but rebounds hard in pct.
Sweet, might look into that then. Already have Reduce XT as well. That'll probably be a good stack!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, might look into that then. Already have Reduce XT as well. That'll probably be a good stack!
My body rebounds horribly with visceral fat. Tren destroys my visceral fat, but I rebound so damn hard that without abliterate, I pack up the beer gut quick lol..

Def worth a shot bro if you have any stomach distension at all. I no ur into hormonals like myself..

Brite, id look in to. Im sure you are aware of the fat burning effects of gh. Brite is a non-stim fat burner that helps prevent fat gain and fat loss when bulking very similar to a low dose of gh. You just dont get all the other effects of gh.. but you are talking $30 a month v.s $120.

BRITE is very comparable to 2iu GH strictly for fat burning/preventing fat gain only though.

I am not an evomuse rep lol... but Brite is actually really legit to prevent fat gain and fat loss. It is one of the only supplements i actually pay for.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My body rebounds horribly with visceral fat. Tren destroys my visceral fat, but I rebound so damn hard that without abliterate, I pack up the beer gut quick lol..

Def worth a shot bro if you have any stomach distension at all. I no ur into hormonals like myself..

Brite, id look in to. Im sure you are aware of the fat burning effects of gh. Brite is a non-stim fat burner that helps prevent fat gain and fat loss when bulking very similar to a low dose of gh. You just dont get all the other effects of gh.. but you are talking $30 a month v.s $120.

BRITE is very comparable to 2iu GH strictly for fat burning/preventing fat gain only though.

I am not an evomuse rep lol... but Brite is actually really legit to prevent fat gain and fat loss. It is one of the only supplements i actually pay for.
Hell yeah, I'm definitely going to be taking another look at evomuse stuff. There's just so many different kinds and so much info about each! This helps for sure.
Fortunately right now I'm only distended after a big carb meal, so just a natural occurrence.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah, I'm definitely going to be taking another look at evomuse stuff. There's just so many different kinds and so much info about each! This helps for sure.
Fortunately right now I'm only distended after a big carb meal, so just a natural occurrence.
If you stomach is good.. Then go for BRITE imo. It works better the longer you run it. It is slow acting but provides pure results. Kind of like test as oppose to dbol. Best way to describe it.

Evomuse is a legit company, way to often overlooked as there products are very unique and different and can come off complicated to many but very very effective. Just take a few minutes to learn there mechanisms of action and you will see.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you stomach is good.. Then go for BRITE imo. It works better the longer you run it. It is slow acting but provides pure results. Kind of like test as oppose to dbol. Best way to describe it.

Evomuse is a legit company, way to often overlooked as there products are very unique and different and can come off complicated to many but very very effective. Just take a few minutes to learn there mechanisms of action and you will see.
Sounds a lot like GH too tbh...
And yeah I really do need to just sit down and give it my full attention.
I have Epitome, Defuse and Dry-Uretix already. Epitome absolutely destroys my appetite so I don't use it often, not sure how to use Defuse to best suit my goals, and just started a Dry-Uretix run just to look a little sexier on spring break lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And there's always AMMO if you're lazy or just not at a point where you're wanting to utilize a topical (I know a lot of times I'll opt for AMMO for a month instead just to save myself having to apply -- not that it's hard; I'm just lazy).

Appreciate all the kind words, brother!

I was so excited a few years back when I had a chance to join Matt. I wasn't around back in the RPN days, but I followed him with Genomyx and loved everything he made; it's only gotten better since. Incredibly fun to have so many options utilizing different pathways for common goals.

Sounds a lot like GH too tbh...
And yeah I really do need to just sit down and give it my full attention.
I have Epitome, Defuse and Dry-Uretix already. Epitome absolutely destroys my appetite so I don't use it often, not sure how to use Defuse to best suit my goals, and just started a Dry-Uretix run just to look a little sexier on spring break lol
I make a bottle of Defuse last a LONG time. I honestly only use it if I'm going to be taking in a ton of calories in a small window of time. So obviously Thanksgiving and Christmas are big ones, but if I was going out to a buffet or something like that, I'd rock it. Other than that, I just use Slintensity and NaRALA caps if a meal is high in carbs, but I'm not going ape on total cals (which is more what I'm doing since I'm cutting and being very diligent).

Epitome doesn't crush my appetite. It's weird, as it has had such different effects on appetite with different people. I think it may just be how leptin affects each one of us individually, too. I know my body is beyond jacked up, so I was one of the few who didn't get the complete suppression. What I do get is definitely leaning out and increase in vascularity acutely after dosing (which is pretty cool).

I've only used Dry-Uretix once, but it was for my honeymoon 2 years ago and it was fantastic at keeping me dried out the whole trip.

Right now I'm using BRITE and Epitome on a daily basis and obviously Slintensity and Defuse as needed on a smaller scale. Going to add in Keto Induce as soon as I can get my hands on it, as well as Alpha Burn. And then in another 10 lbs or so, it's time for Eviscerate :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And there's always AMMO if you're lazy or just not at a point where you're wanting to utilize a topical (I know a lot of times I'll opt for AMMO for a month instead just to save myself having to apply -- not that it's hard; I'm just lazy).

I was so excited a few years back when I had a chance to join Matt. I wasn't around back in the RPN days, but I followed him with Genomyx and loved everything he made; it's only gotten better since. Incredibly fun to have so many options utilizing different pathways for common goals.

I make a bottle of Defuse last a LONG time. I honestly only use it if I'm going to be taking in a ton of calories in a small window of time. So obviously Thanksgiving and Christmas are big ones, but if I was going out to a buffet or something like that, I'd rock it. Other than that, I just use Slintensity and NaRALA caps if a meal is high in carbs, but I'm not going ape on total cals (which is more what I'm doing since I'm cutting and being very diligent).

Epitome doesn't crush my appetite. It's weird, as it has had such different effects on appetite with different people. I think it may just be how leptin affects each one of us individually, too. I know my body is beyond jacked up, so I was one of the few who didn't get the complete suppression. What I do get is definitely leaning out and increase in vascularity acutely after dosing (which is pretty cool).

I've only used Dry-Uretix once, but it was for my honeymoon 2 years ago and it was fantastic at keeping me dried out the whole trip.

Right now I'm using BRITE and Epitome on a daily basis and obviously Slintensity and Defuse as needed on a smaller scale. Going to add in Keto Induce as soon as I can get my hands on it, as well as Alpha Burn. And then in another 10 lbs or so, it's time for Eviscerate :)
If Matt is the creator, then you, my friend, are the Professor!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I actually got my hands on a bottle of RPN Havoc, saving it for a later date... Gotta make it special :wizard:

Damn, sounds like a hell of a stack. It's kinda sounding like I should be starting off with BRITE and/or some version of the Abliderated line.
At first the Epitome didn't really do much for my appetite, but then the more I use it the more I notice that I have to be careful or I go the whole day without even thinking of food. I got two bottles so I'm just using the first one to test the product out and see how I respond to it. I'll save the second bottle for whenever the time comes for me to actually cut :dunno:
I got two bottles of the Dry-Uretix when Matt was sending them out for free with some orders, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm on a very dry/lean stack right now so it should fit right in!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BRITE is really cool. If you haven't read the write up on it yet, when you have some spare time give it a look over.

Same reason I like LipoMorph and Shift -- anything that talks about long-term change is big in my book. So the browning of WAT is great. What was almost more unexpected was the initial fat loss that came along with it in addition to the long-term change. The sesamol that Matt added just made this stuff insane. I absolutely love it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BRITE is really cool. If you haven't read the write up on it yet, when you have some spare time give it a look over.

Same reason I like LipoMorph and Shift -- anything that talks about long-term change is big in my book. So the browning of WAT is great. What was almost more unexpected was the initial fat loss that came along with it in addition to the long-term change. The sesamol that Matt added just made this stuff insane. I absolutely love it.
Any idea when it's going to be back in stock? I see it's sold out on the Shopify site and it's not even on Nutri-Verse.
I don't have a whole lot of experience with fat burners/cutting, so it's a new world to me but I really want to keep any fat gain at bay this year.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defuse rocks. When I get annoyed with my diet and I get tired of eating the same thing, I just go to a buffet, load up on Defuse and go to town. I get the satisfaction of the cheat, the remotivation to stay on my diet because I cheated so poorly, without the negative effects of the cheat because Defuse pretty much stops it completely (this is not a joke either, Defuse works, just don't use it 24/7).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Defuse rocks. When I get annoyed with my diet and I get tired of eating the same thing, I just go to a buffet, load up on Defuse and go to town. I get the satisfaction of the cheat, the remotivation to stay on my diet because I cheated so poorly, without the negative effects of the cheat because Defuse pretty much stops it completely (this is not a joke either, Defuse works, just don't use it 24/7).
Yea, whenever my co workers want to have a get together for lunch or dinner, DEFUSE is always on hand...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, whenever my co workers want to have a get together for lunch or dinner, DEFUSE is always on hand...
I have a little travel pill container that I keep in my work bag. It has anything that I'm currently taking (e.g. right now it just has Epitome as that's the only thing I take while I'm at the office and not at home aside from a bottle of BRITE that's stashed here too). But I keep it stocked with 4 caps of Defuse, 3-4 caps of Slintensity, and 3-4 caps of NaRALA at all times (and usually some caffeine pills) just in case something unplanned comes up and I don't have to feel upset about it; I just roll with it. Comes in very handy.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a little travel pill container that I keep in my work bag. It has anything that I'm currently taking (e.g. right now it just has Epitome as that's the only thing I take while I'm at the office and not at home aside from a bottle of BRITE that's stashed here too). But I keep it stocked with 4 caps of Defuse, 3-4 caps of Slintensity, and 3-4 caps of NaRALA at all times (and usually some caffeine pills) just in case something unplanned comes up and I don't have to feel upset about it; I just roll with it. Comes in very handy.
I should start doing that. Nothing feels worse than somehow ending up at my favorite buffet...without Defuse.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have received my bottle of Eviscerate Smolder, was supposed to be burn free version, i have noticed it has a very strong menthol smell and makes my eyes water when applying it to abdominal area, it provides a nice cold sensation for about 10-20 minutes after application, i also had to shake it before use and find it has a lot of residue which looks like salt crystals, is this correct or have i got a dodgy container of product?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have received my bottle of Eviscerate Smolder, was supposed to be burn free version, i have noticed it has a very strong menthol smell and makes my eyes water when applying it to abdominal area, it provides a nice cold sensation for about 10-20 minutes after application, i also had to shake it before use and find it has a lot of residue which looks like salt crystals, is this correct or have i got a dodgy container of product?
Where did you purchase the Smolder from? I had the same problem,and I purchased My Smolder from PHW..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd say bad Smolder - contact Midwest Beast. PHW *really* needs to swap out their entire batch of Smolder - it seems all their bottles are from the bad batch.