EvoMuse rookie

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
To start off all I see on the boards here is great reviews and high respect for EvoMuse products. I am in the market for a non-stim fat burner. However, EvoMuse has such a large collection of fat burning products im not really sure if a certain one eould be best for me. A am 5' 10" 186lbs and around 18% bodyfat. I am currently on a solo osta run and on a 500 calorie deficit. I really woulf like to try out an EvoMuse product or even two. The selection is just so broad I dont know which would be best for me.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend one of the topicals (I.e. smolder) stacked with either and or Epitome and or Keto- Induce.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To start off all I see on the boards here is great reviews and high respect for EvoMuse products. I am in the market for a non-stim fat burner. However, EvoMuse has such a large collection of fat burning products im not really sure if a certain one eould be best for me. A am 5' 10" 186lbs and around 18% bodyfat. I am currently on a solo osta run and on a 500 calorie deficit. I really woulf like to try out an EvoMuse product or even two. The selection is just so broad I dont know which would be best for me.
Thanks for the support and kind words! Matt has some truly great products and I think a handful would all be good for the choosing for you. 18% is kind of in that no man's land where Epitome may not work as well for you, but I'll admit, I've been running it indefinitely regardless of bf% and won't stop it unless I have to (I took a few weeks off to try and stretch out my last bottle and I noticed increased cravings and a lack of vascularity). But what I would suggest as the top 3 would be DCP, BRITE, or SuperNova. SuperNova is the topical version of BRITE with the benefits of Eviscerate, as well. If you're not opposed to a topical, that will likely have the most quickly noticeable impact. DCP is a solid one that is widely loved and a great formula. Any of those should really suit you well in your current cut.

Additionally, the new 3mg AlphaBurn is great and I truly love it, but I don't think you'll see the same level of results out of one product with this vs. any of the 3 I just mentioned. I pretty much am a fanboy of everything Matt has churned out and you really can't go wrong, but if you're looking at just one, I would choose from the 3 I listed.

If you have any questions at all regarding other products, dosing, etc., just post away and I'll be happy to help as much as I can.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support and kind words! Matt has some truly great products and I think a handful would all be good for the choosing for you. 18% is kind of in that no man's land where Epitome may not work as well for you, but I'll admit, I've been running it indefinitely regardless of bf% and won't stop it unless I have to (I took a few weeks off to try and stretch out my last bottle and I noticed increased cravings and a lack of vascularity). But what I would suggest as the top 3 would be DCP, BRITE, or SuperNova. SuperNova is the topical version of BRITE with the benefits of Eviscerate, as well. If you're not opposed to a topical, that will likely have the most quickly noticeable impact. DCP is a solid one that is widely loved and a great formula. Any of those should really suit you well in your current cut.

Additionally, the new 3mg AlphaBurn is great and I truly love it, but I don't think you'll see the same level of results out of one product with this vs. any of the 3 I just mentioned. I pretty much am a fanboy of everything Matt has churned out and you really can't go wrong, but if you're looking at just one, I would choose from the 3 I listed.

If you have any questions at all regarding other products, dosing, etc., just post away and I'll be happy to help as much as I can.
I forgot about Brite. Good call! The Midwest Beast knows his stuff, I'd take his 2c over my own anytime. Well, as far as supps are concerned.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm close to your stats and running a Supernova Log right now, if you wanna follow along and see how it works

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Im beginning to read up on SuperNova. It seems like a powerhouse from what I have read so far. I appreciate all the help and advice! Going to be on a 500 calorie deficit til mid June. Im hoping that with the Osta I can get to around 12% and not get below 180lbs. If supernova could get rid of these horrible genetically given love handles I might buy a whole case.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just released some early pics before Friday