dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[h=2]Renegade Pheromone Face and Neck Balm[/h] Renegade Pheromone Face and Neck Balm ensnares the senses of the female attraction. Renegade Pheromone Balm contains the potent male pheromone Androstenone; known to send an extremely sexual signal in a SUPER long lasting, skin soothing formula. With a masculine fragrance reminiscent of new leather and spicey woods, Renegade enraptures...seduces...
Used in conjuction with Renegade Pheromone Soap, you will experience a potent and long lasting change in both your own attitude, and the receptiveness of those around you. Can also be applied to the chest area before workout for a boost in focus, confidence, and workout intensity.
[h=3]THIS IS EXTREMELY CONCENTRATED AND POTENT - USE SPARINGLY![/h]Should be arriving at Nutraplanet today. Running out of the pheromones, and with a very high minimum I don't know how soon I can reorder more.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice.
With all those pheromones sitting around I bet your wifey doesn't leave you alone lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice.
With all those pheromones sitting around I bet your wifey doesn't leave you alone lol.
It's a combination of the Renegade and the Rufies.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great chance to use this if you haven't before. I was highly skeptical, but tried it and love it. I even use it as a pre-workout as Matt has suggested. Let the animal be unleashed.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews on this stuff?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reviews on this stuff?
I like it. It's also cheap so you're not going to be out big time if you don't. I use it before going out and I use it often before going to the gym. I feel it works and I was pretty highly skeptical of it before I bought it (before I became a rep). In fact Renegade Soap is my favorite soap of Matt's, but I do enjoy me some balm.

domore

Awards
I like it. It's also cheap so you're not going to be out big time if you don't. I use it before going out and I use it often before going to the gym. I feel it works and I was pretty highly skeptical of it before I bought it (before I became a rep). In fact Renegade Soap is my favorite soap of Matt's, but I do enjoy me some balm.
I like to put a little dab on my upper lip before working out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
when is more stock hitting nutra?