EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Early reports. Goes on easy, not chunky at all. Dries quickly. Massive pumps on applied area so far.

Reactions: CF2
Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Mine doesnt smell the greatest but it went on good , didnt stain and dried pretty quick

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine doesnt smell the greatest but it went on good , didnt stain and dried pretty quick
Nothing I can do about the smell, unfortunately.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Not long at all. Smell was gone about the time it dried. I didnt buy it thinking it was gonna smell like Versace anyway

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Thats how it seemed to me. Dried in less than a minute and smell was gone shortly after for the most part anyway

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thats how it seemed to me. Dried in less than a minute and smell was gone shortly after for the most part anyway
Sweet..ordered mine yesterday..looking forward to trying this ASAP.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it smell and any clothes staining ?
Compared to some of the other topical I think it smells quite pleasant and not nearly as dark so no staining. Almost cream coloured

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first application was yesterday goes on smooth dries fast smell is horrible. Noticed more energy and pumps. Off day today more pumped even though haven’t eaten in six hours.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first application was yesterday goes on smooth dries fast smell is horrible. Noticed more energy and pumps. Off day today more pumped even though haven’t eaten in six hours.
Still pumped on off day nice.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to hit all muscle groups you applied to within 15-30 min? e.g. apply to pecs and delts but don't do medial/posterior delt work until 60+ min into workout

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you need to hit all muscle groups you applied to within 15-30 min? e.g. apply to pecs and delts but don't do medial/posterior delt work until 60+ min into workout
That's fine, the effects last for hours

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So short term feedback I'm looking for:

Pump
Blood flow/vasodilation
Workout quality/mind muscle connection
Strength
Soreness levels (following 2 days)

And longer term, obviously muscle growth and definition as well as persistent vasodilation/vascularity.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
First day on biceps and chest. I had a pretty wicked pump. I have a pretty bad mind muscle connection with my chest but it was noticeably on today. Strength i cant comment on, this was my first day with it applied to chest and bis. Still have a pretty good pump hrs post though.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just grabbed a bottle of this. Haven’t read all the posts but how is this on strength?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just grabbed a bottle of this. Haven’t read all the posts but how is this on strength?
Given the calcium influx/efflux effects, you should see an immediate boost in strength. Estimate 10-15% increase. It will be up to you to drive yourself through that and stimulate the long-term growth.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day two in the books pump was good did biceps and triceps today. I wish I can learn how to have the mind and muscle connection with my biceps like I have with my triceps, they are starting to get sore finished my workout about seven hours ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much ursolic acid and how much epi is in it?
I'm going to have to keep the formula a secret. People have a tendency to copy my formulas. I hope you understand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Bupleurum Falcatum/Paeonia Suffruticosa/Angelica Dahurica
These three compounds all work together to inhibit something called Nuclear Receptor Related 1 Protein (NUUR1). The inhibition of NUUR1 increases skeletal muscle insulin sensitivity, and causes glycogen supercompensation in the muscle cell (70). Hopefully you don't need it explained why this is a highly anabolic state to be in, not to mention that it feels pretty cool to have that “always pumped” sensation."

Hope you guys are liking this effect.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade When using TM on arms/legs/calves, any thoughts on blood flow restriction training? Positive, negative or neutral? Wondering how to best adjust training protocols to get the most from TM.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
dsade When using TM on arms/legs/calves, any thoughts on blood flow restriction training? Positive, negative or neutral? Wondering how to best adjust training protocols to get the most from TM.
Good question..I was just going to give it a try with BFR and see how it goes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hadn't really considered it, but let us know if you decide to try it out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, I have come down with Strep throat so I will likely be taking almost a week off from the gym. I couldn’t help myself though and cracked open the Top Muscle

So it doesn’t smell good, but it’s not a strong smell. It dries super quick and the odor dissipates quickly. The lotion has a brownish appearance, but it mixes into the skin well and doesn’t leave any residual after rubbed in. No skin or clothes staining.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you happen to know how quick the orders get shipped? Thanks
I'm trying to get a ride to the warehouse to ship everything out. Car is in the shop with a front end problem.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to get a ride to the warehouse to ship everything out. Car is in the shop with a front end problem.
Did you rub some hung on it? Maybe it’s dragging

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you rub some hung on it? Maybe it’s dragging
Ironically enough, it's a stripped hose (giggity).

Power steering line turned into a power steering pump, which turned into the return line failing and possibly compromising the whole rack/pinion.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Power steering line turned into a power steering pump, which turned into the return line failing and possibly compromising the whole rack/pinion.
I have done a fair amount of car work...including replacing heads on 2 audi's. I had to replace a PS rack on an Audi once. It is the ONE job I fear doing again. On my Ford it looks easy as can be though. The process is easy enough...but on that A6 it had this one bolt in the center that you couldn't see, reach or touch. You had to fish around with a socket and extensions and hope you got the right bolt. Getting it out that way is one thing...putting that bolt back in...that was even harder. It is ALWAYS one bolt when it comes to car work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done a fair amount of car work...including replacing heads on 2 audi's. I had to replace a PS rack on an Audi once. It is the ONE job I fear doing again. On my Ford it looks easy as can be though. The process is easy enough...but on that A6 it had this one bolt in the center that you couldn't see, reach or touch. You had to fish around with a socket and extensions and hope you got the right bolt. Getting it out that way is one thing...putting that bolt back in...that was even harder. It is ALWAYS one bolt when it comes to car work.
$1500...I might have to toss up a quick flash sale.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

Why not take your spare Lamborghini out for a spin?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
$1500...I might have to toss up a quick flash sale.
Including the pump and the rack? Probably not too unreasonable. It can be a hell of a job. Those hoses crack and they let air in, and fluid out, and that will kill a pump or rack fast...and often they only leak while hot so you are driving around leaking and then when you stop the car, the leak stops...so you never know until it's over.

Kind of like a cheating wife that way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Including the pump and the rack? Probably not too unreasonable. It can be a hell of a job. Those hoses crack and they let air in, and fluid out, and that will kill a pump or rack fast...and often they only leak while hot so you are driving around leaking and then when you stop the car, the leak stops...so you never know until it's over.

Kind of like a cheating wife that way.
And not including the $500 I already spent on the high pressure line, pump, and labor.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit me with the feedback, everyone...I'm pouring everything I have into this, so I need your support. HONEST feedback, please.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a pretty impressive chest pump today. Lasted noticeably longer

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Hit me with the feedback, everyone...I'm pouring everything I have into this, so I need your support. HONEST feedback, please.
I've used it for a the last week or so. Excellent pumps, prolonged vascularity and increased DOMS. Too soon to notice anything as far as muscle growth, but definitely liking it so far. I applied to my lower back yesterday before rack pulls. Ended up with a debilitating low back pump. Had to quit rack pulls early, so I won't be doing that again. Can't really call the product working too well a negative though Loving it for arms, shoulders and chest. Haven't tried it on leg day yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it for a the last week or so. Excellent pumps, prolonged vascularity and increased DOMS. Too soon to notice anything as far as muscle growth, but definitely liking it so far. I applied to my lower back yesterday before rack pulls. Ended up with a debilitating low back pump. Had to quit rack pulls early, so I won't be doing that again. Can't really call the product working too well a negative though Loving it for arms, shoulders and chest. Haven't tried it on leg day yet.
Excellent...that lends support to the Ab question. I'll give that a shot tonight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know when the BMP will be back?
I sent an update request last night...waiting to hear back. Both BRITE and BMP are overdue.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I sent an update request last night...waiting to hear back. Both BRITE and BMP are overdue.
Awesome!! Do you know if this run will be capsules or just the powder?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote