Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highway to the muscle zone. Top Gun Muscle.:dunno:

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Will it be a pump bottle? Or some sort of applicator (like a bottle with a roller or other dispersal mechanism on it) to make spot application easier?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it be a pump bottle? Or some sort of applicator (like a bottle with a roller or other dispersal mechanism on it) to make spot application easier?
Pump bottles.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of us with creaky joints, is this likely to cause any issues? I have arthritis in both hips, so arachidonic acid is a total no go for me. Would you recommend that the user avoid applying this near joints, such as wrists, elbows, etc.?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of us with creaky joints, is this likely to cause any issues? I have arthritis in both hips, so arachidonic acid is a total no go for me. Would you recommend that the user avoid applying this near joints, such as wrists, elbows, etc.?
Yes, apply to the muscle bellies.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Absolutely amazing Matt!!! In for this. Will buy without a doubt. All your products are top.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little off topic but any idea when Absolutely Abliderated will be back in stock on your website?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little off topic but any idea when Absolutely Abliderated will be back in stock on your website?
I'm doing a quick upgrade on it with the new Cyclodextrin-Liposome process, then I will have it back in stock...and much improved.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm doing a quick upgrade on it with the new Cyclodextrin-Liposome process, then I will have it back in stock...and much improved.
Very cool I love the stuff. I still have a bottle left but I want to pick up more since it’s a staple of mine. Honestly it helped me to get my core to where it is now which is a 6 pack with no love handles what so ever. It is by far one of my favorite products and I’ll always be an Evomuse customer

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will there be enough product to rub on more than one Muscle/full body, or will this be more for targeting one specific/lagging muscle at a time?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for updates

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am vector-ing towards this product!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be enough product to rub on more than one Muscle/full body, or will this be more for targeting one specific/lagging muscle at a time?
You're not going to want to apply it full body. Try to limit it to 1-2 muscle groups with one application pre-workout for the group you'll be working (arms, for example.)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matt has been testing and researching this product like you wouldn't believe for a while now. Some of the test results I've heard have been literally unbelievable.

People don't realize how much impact Matt has had on the industry. There are a number of ingredients that he was the first to use and no one gives him credit for. I hope this is the game changer that he has been working so hard for.
Like (-)-epicatechin?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So this won’t be as hard on the joints as ara in pill form?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this won’t be as hard on the joints as ara in pill form?
Correct. You will apply to the muscle bellies slightly away from joints.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s terrific. ARA is very effective but just about crippled me.
Luckily the ArA is a really easy molecule to use. It simply needs to get to the muscle where it is incorporated into the cellular membranes. There's really no need to bomb the whole system with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Luckily the ArA is a really easy molecule to use. It simply needs to get to the muscle where it is incorporated into the cellular membranes. There's really no need to bomb the whole system with it.
I like how you think....would be great to apply a topical just/only to muscle group I am working that day-fantastic!!!

got one for the dong?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
holy crap this stuff absolutely has my attention. tbh alone from reading the write up i like it more than the other recently released natural anabolic. it seems to be a step above. (no offense, just my personal opinion)

wow, really, nice job!

can you tell us how one should apply it if he trains an upper/lower split? i think there is not enough in the bottle to get the whole body covered two times a week, righr?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy crap this stuff absolutely has my attention. tbh alone from reading the write up i like it more than the other recently released natural anabolic. it seems to be a step above. (no offense, just my personal opinion)

wow, really, nice job!

can you tell us how one should apply it if he trains an upper/lower split? i think there is not enough in the bottle to get the whole body covered two times a week, righr?
+1 never used such products, any explanation guides on how to apply properly?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
+1 never used such products, any explanation guides on how to apply properly?
you agree with me? i dont think so haha

(im not talking about UroB; i liked that very much that lol)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy crap how many diff ingridents in this ?

looks insane and had me at ara & -epi

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like (-)-epicatechin?
Yes - and I get that situation is a little twisted because release dates were so close. This has happened a couple of times and it is what it is.

But there are things like Alpha-Yohimbine that Matt brought to Avant for the H.E.A.T stack and a number of ingredients that get less attention.

And of course, Matt hates when I call it "Epistane"

It's tough because there's a lot of people out there reading the research and some people probably have similar ideas without realizing it. Not trying to take any credit from anyone - but just saying Matt has had a tremendous impact that most people don't realize.

wow, really, nice job!

Yeah - to be honest, I have watched Matt with his research like this and I have been lucky to do so. It is REALLY easy to kind of feel defensive for him when I read about other things coming out, like Vector. Matt puts so much into this stuff - it's his heart and soul - and I think Brundel does too.

But I hope and believe that at the end of the day, both Vector and Top Muscle are going to be good for the industry. Having just ArA or just Anacyclus, etc. wouldn't be the same as having both available on the market. I think Vector and Top Muscle will actually benefit from each other. And having both come out at the same time will raise the bar in a way that neither will do on their own. When people try good products and see results, they are willing to try another good product and get more results. When people try junk and get nothing - they become less willing to try anything else.

Reactions: Nac

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not going to want to apply it full body. Try to limit it to 1-2 muscle groups with one application pre-workout for the group you'll be working (arms, for example.)
So are you saying that for a cycle of this, you would be limited to 1-2 muscle groups total for the whole cycle?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Yes - and I get that situation is a little twisted because release dates were so close. This has happened a couple of times and it is what it is.

But there are things like Alpha-Yohimbine that Matt brought to Avant for the H.E.A.T stack and a number of ingredients that get less attention.

It's tough because there's a lot of people out there reading the research and some people probably have similar ideas without realizing it. Not trying to take any credit from anyone - but just saying Matt has had a tremendous impact that most people don't realize.

Yeah - to be honest, I have watched Matt with his research like this and I have been lucky to do so. It is REALLY easy to kind of feel defensive for him when I read about other things coming out, like Vector. Matt puts so much into this stuff - it's his heart and soul - and I think Brundel does too.

But I hope and believe that at the end of the day, both Vector and Top Muscle are going to be good for the industry. Having just ArA or just Anacyclus, etc. wouldn't be the same as having both available on the market. I think Vector and Top Muscle will actually benefit from each other. And having both come out at the same time will raise the bar in a way that neither will do on their own. When people try good products and see results, they are willing to try another good product and get more results. When people try junk and get nothing - they become less willing to try anything else.
absolutely agree with you. i think Vector will be a VERY good product, no doubt about that. but since i dont have endless money, it seems that i will go with Top Muscle if it isnt too expensive overall - i just like the creation more, the science behind it. but i also love the performance enhancing effect of some constituents of vector. hard decision to be honest.

another thing - Ara should be cycled, right? i think you generally only use that on training days. so is this also the case with Top Muscle, using only on training days? so every ingredient works immediately, without the need to get build up over time?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
So are you saying that for a cycle of this, you would be limited to 1-2 muscle groups total for the whole cycle?
no? he is saying that you apply it to the muscle groups you are training that day. or do you train only 1-2 muscle groups during the whole cycle? then yes, then its limited to 1-2 muscle groups.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Ideal dosing is to apply to the muscle group you are working before the workout. Then another application about 12 hours later. Then the next day, you will apply to THAT day's muscle group and 12 hours later, and so on.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutely agree with you. i think Vector will be a VERY good product, no doubt about that. but since i dont have endless money, it seems that i will go with Top Muscle if it isnt too expensive overall - i just like the creation more, the science behind it. but i also love the performance enhancing effect of some constituents of vector. hard decision to be honest.

another thing - Ara should be cycled, right? i think you generally only use that on training days. so is this also the case with Top Muscle, using only on training days? so every ingredient works immediately, without the need to get build up over time?
I will let dsade answer the questions about how to cycle this. On one hand I think being local delivery reduces the need for cycling a little - but on the other what I see in all those ingredients is potential to change a lot of hormonal pathways. Increased testosterone production, reduced aromatase, etc. - all in one product. But again, local.

As far as the money - I am with you. You can only pick and choose for today. I am happy we will win some people over first. But I am confident that anyone who chooses Vector first will eventually want to try Top Muscle later. And this will probably go in both directions. It would be great to be the only game in town and have no competition and have everyone clamor for one product - but I am all for the additional excitement overall.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Ideal dosing is to apply to the muscle group you are working before the workout. Then another application about 12 hours later. Then the next day, you will apply to THAT day's muscle group and 12 hours later, and so on.
Sure that makes perfect sense. Do we not use this on days when we are not working out then? Or would we apply to the previous muscle group(s) worked on off days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure that makes perfect sense. Do we not use this on days when we are not working out then? Or would we apply to the previous muscle group(s) worked on off days?
You can skip off days.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Don't get me wrong, that was a kudos from me for Matt regarding (-)-Epicatechin ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't get me wrong, that was a kudos from me for Matt regarding (-)-Epicatechin ;)
I figured, and I appreciated it. I just want to be clear too that I know other people work hard and it isn't about taking away or battling anyone for recognition.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about UD?
Patrick Arnold sells a TD VERSION, it's the only way it absorbs well.

This is included!

It's like 5 products in 1! Good example of much other companies rip you off for 1-3 ingredients, some which contain cheap ingredients too. Matt's pricing is amazing.

I expect recomp/fat loss from UA alone. I hope it's a nice dose!

Only reason this thread isn't 200 pages yet, is because Matt doesn't hype products. He simply put the whole write up out, weeks before release. You gotta love that! Mad respect.

Reactions: Nac

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Matt, just curious if there was an eta on the release of top muscle. Really pumped to try it out, pun intended

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt, just curious if there was an eta on the release of top muscle. Really pumped to try it out, pun intended
Should only be a couple of weeks. Trying to get DCP, which has hit some snags, all ironed out.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should only be a couple of weeks. Trying to get DCP, which has hit some snags, all ironed out.
Sounds great. Sorry to hear about DCP. Im one of the lucky ones who ordered it a few weeks back but dont plan to cut for a while so dont mind the wait.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Ready to purchase in a couple of weeks or preorder? If ready to buy lets get preorder now.

Looking forward to this