The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good stuff man.... Did a little more digging and found dsade is hoping/planning for end of March.
He knows I will be going hard on my birthday at the end of the month. Perfect time to release :)

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
He knows I will be going hard on my birthday at the end of the month. Perfect time to release :)
I'm a first week in April birthday, and that also matches up with my school's spring break. Bring it!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need an update on eta!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also in for updates.

I know the extra funds that went towards getting DCP out, will probably mean delays for a little, but this is one I'm most excited for. We discussed some of the upgrades when you did the last Slintensity presale; which was a steal. Finishing up my last bottle now.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Found a long forgotten unopened Slintensity and an unopened 8mg Alphaburn in my basement today. Stoked.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
in for the eta also :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Any new update for ETA on either Slintensity V1 or possibly Slintensity V2 release? Been waiting for either of these to come back for a while now. Thanks Matt!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't forgotten about your questions, I've been dealing with a 101 degree fever and what looks like another systemic bacterial infection. The gunshot entrance wound on my leg that was almost completely healed just turned into an abscess overnight for no reason that I can tell, and I'm getting strange rashes all over my body. The only medication chance was adding in protonix, a proton pump inhibitor. I'm thinking I might be allergic to it for some reason.

The questions you guys are asking deserve a solid answer and it's a really difficult subject to explain properly.
Are you still on protonix? For reflux?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Esomeprazole. Years now with very little relief.
Gotcha. I'm going through testing of all kinds to figure out what's going on. In about 20 minutes I have a esophageal monometry. Upper endoscopy was clear of Barrett's and cancer, but the doctor was telling me if I don't get this under control using a PPI the reflux can cause those 2 issues. How often do you have reflux? I rarely ever get heart burn, but I can feel water and whatever else come halfway back up my chest. So bizarre.

I guess that also means you use all kinds of supplements with PPIs without any negative interactions?