EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experiencing nausea on this?
I'm having a bit of heartburn that may or may not be caused by the Myo but no nausea yet. I've dosed fasted and fed without any issues. I believe some other users have mentioned stomach issues on this page or the previous one though.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally am.

but I must say my workouts have been better
Same here, my workouts have been terrific. I’m on my third week of bmp/myo and I feel awesome. Up a couple pounds from 239>242, weights moving easier, feeling tight, great pumps…I’m really surprised how well this stack is working for me.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone experiencing nausea on this?
I had a couple of days of digestive discomfort but I can’t say it was the Myo. I play a lot of golf and I’m feeling like Myo is helping my game. Less restriction and more flexibility

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
Do you take this on rest days? If so what are best times? Morning and evening?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in...

Dieting with a 400 - 500 cal daily deficit with one cheat meal a week. In that time, I've noticed a slight increase in strength and vascularity beyond what's typical. My dosing protocol is as follows: 3 caps with morning protein shake, and 3 caps about an hour before my last meal of the day.
One bottle in...

Same diet set up as previously stated. I've since changed both doses to be taken with a meal. First, always with morning shake. Second, post workout or pre bed. I have on occasion taken pre workout. I've been a little leary with this protocol due to 1) the reports of Myosynergy's reduction of inflammation, 2) it would appear, to me at least, there is a slight potentiation when combined with stimulants.

Everything previously noted remains to be true. If strength hasn't increased, endurance certainly has. I quite like this product thus far, much like I enjoyed the old formula. The partitioning effects are evident and more pronounced than before. I think if you were to add Berberine, perhaps Forskolin, and something to address testosterone, you really couldn't ask for much more in terms of a natural stack.

Looking forward to continued gains with a second bottle along with finding out what it would do in a surplus of carbs and calories.

Last edited:
KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Got my first bottle today since BMP is delayed. Hope I don’t gain too much fat being off BMP lol. I opened my bottle and it has a very strong Menthol/Vicks like smell is this normal?

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One bottle in...

Same diet set up as previously stated. I've since changed both doses to be taken with a meal. First, always with morning shake. Second, post workout or pre bed. I have on occasion taken pre workout. I've been a little leary with this protocol due to 1) the reports of Myosynergy's reduction of inflammation, 2) it would appear, to me at least, there is a slight potentiation when combined with stimulants.

Everything previously noted remains to be true. If strength hasn't increased, endurance certainly has. I quite like this product thus far, much like I enjoyed the old formula. The partitioning effects are evident and more pronounced than before. I think if you were to add Berberine, perhaps Forskolin, and something to address testosterone, you really couldn't ask for much more in terms of a natural stack.

Looking forward to continued gains with a second bottle along with finding out what it would do in a surplus of carbs and calories.
I find with natty products you really do not notice much in the first month and if you do it is probably spiked haha. Natty stuff needs to be run 8 weeks minimum imo, but its good you are noticing something already. I have been on for about a week and "feel better" "feel leaner" but it is probably to do with being back at the gym :p

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find with natty products you really do not notice much in the first month and if you do it is probably spiked haha. Natty stuff needs to be run 8 weeks minimum imo, but its good you are noticing something already. I have been on for about a week and "feel better" "feel leaner" but it is probably to do with being back at the gym :p
I was definitely more vascular and “felt” leaner after 2 weeks on Myo. On my 3rd week now and just started BMP with it.

luckuyguy

Awards
Same effects here, 2.5 weeks in... vascularity and endurance is UP. I'm way more vascular throughout the day, not just while training, and seeing veins popup in places that I have never seen before like chest. Enjoying it very much so far!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I started BMP and MYO a week and a half ago and now gyms are closed most likely for another 2 weeks, should I stop taking it or just keep taking it and doing bodyweight exercises ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I started BMP and MYO a week and a half ago and now gyms are closed most likely for another 2 weeks, should I stop taking it or just keep taking it and doing bodyweight exercises ?
Gyms are closed again??

I woukd keep on with the BW stuff, if you can keep balanced. That's how I tore my rotator. Deltoid imbalance from push-ups, then rolling too quickly when I was back st the gym.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gyms are closed again??

I woukd keep on with the BW stuff, if you can keep balanced. That's how I tore my rotator. Deltoid imbalance from push-ups, then rolling too quickly when I was back st the gym.
Yeah unfortunately in Australia they close us down if someone mentions the word covid. Ok I will continue on with it and do my bodyweight stuff.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Man I am loving the Myosynergy I am way more full with increased vascularity all over. My gf said my muscles looked bigger yesterday. I am on a long term low carb diet so my muscles are usually a little flat. Been on Myo for a month now, I am noticeably more muscular. My everyday aches and pains seem less. I used to be a competitive power lifter and am a PT in inpatient so lots of heavy lifting and transfers. Looking forward to another bottle. Plan to stack with BMP when the restock occurs.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone seeing a recomp on this? I have two bottles arriving today.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
With regard to Sparta12's natty product comments, you're a knucklehead if you believe natty supps can't exibit acute effects. Coffea robusta is a nice natty compound that supports energy, focus and endurance. I encourage you to try it in the morning sometime. 🙂

Anyways, second bottle in and a third already purchased from DPS.

Nothing major to add here. Matt has a definite winner in my opinion. I still think if someone were to add in some Forskolin, like the old formula, the recomping effects would be more obvious. Nonetheless it's still present. Being as lean as I am currently, strength typically tanks. So the incremental increases are quite nice. Plus, the inclusion of Astragalus and Sulforaphane is muli-purposed helping to pair down all the excess bottles in my supplement cabinet's health and longevity arsenal.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With regard to Sparta12's natty product comments, you're a knucklehead if you believe natty supps can't exibit acute effects. Coffea robusta is a nice natty compound that supports energy, focus and endurance. I encourage you to try it in the morning sometime. 🙂
You knuckle head I was obviously referring to natty anabolic/muscle builders not stimulants and things of those nature hahaha. I was also more implying about muscle gain and strength gain and how these things normally take longer to kick in and I doubt you see legit gains in 1-3 weeks, but the process can definitely start... if they kick in early I would be more inclined to believe it is spiked or placebo and/or you making yourself work harder.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
So I’m thinking of getting some Forskolin and stacking with it.
Now I see that the forskolin used in the old myosynergy formula was 60%.
Should I go with that or get a different extract?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
So I’m thinking of getting some Forskolin and stacking with it.
Now I see that the forskolin used in the old myosynergy formula was 60%.
Should I go with that or get a different extract?
Standardization doesn't matter so long as you get 50mg total Forskolin daily. It becomes a lot more more anabolic at the 250mg mark. Just be prepared to chronically **** toothpaste or worse.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Okay So I've Been on MyoSynergy for 3 Months Now. I don't know what to make of it. Initially I saw a lot of muscle fullness which has tapered off now and strength gains which obviously at some point had to stall anyway but I did definitely improve on my lifts and its kept me there. I still got another 9 bottles left lol. I'm interested to know how everyone takes it, I normally dose 3 caps with breakfast and another 3 post workout or if I'm not training I'll have it with my evening meal. What's everyone else's feedback on MyoSynergy for the ones also who ran it?
For a non-hormonal product, I still think it's great. I just purchased my 4th bottle from Taylor, PA. So like you, 3 months in. I take mine with my morning shake, and largest meal of the day that's not post-workout as I feel it might be a bit redundant. Strength plateaus will happen even went using gear, but my overall volume and endurance has increased without negatively effecting recovery. I call that a win.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a non-hormonal product, I still think it's great. I just purchased my 4th bottle from Taylor, PA. So like you, 3 months in. I take mine with my morning shake, and largest meal of the day that's not post-workout as I feel it might be a bit redundant. Strength plateaus will happen even went using gear, but my overall volume and endurance has increased without negatively effecting recovery. I call that a win.
I look forward to using this relatively soon. I am two months into a return to training after a 3 month injury layoff and figured I would enjoy the rapid newbie style gains for a few months before adding a potent supplement such as Myosynergy into the mix. I'm hoping to get my hands onto more BMP so I can do a sustained run of each BMP and Myosynergy as well, right now I have 3 months of BMP on hand and 9 months worth of Myosynergy.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Also, keep in mind, I've been using this while at maintenance or at a slight caloric deficit. That again is where I'm impressed. On a surplus, benefits may not be quite as pronounced in some regard based on program design and enhanced recovery by default (ie. food).

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
So is everyone getting noticeable strength gains from this? I have a powerlifting meet next month but haven’t started my Myosynergy yet because I’ve been finishing my Anabolic Effect.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So is everyone getting noticeable strength gains from this? I have a powerlifting meet next month but haven’t started my Myosynergy yet because I’ve been finishing my Anabolic Effect.
I am a powerlifter and as of three weeks in started to notice strength gains and I have the calories and carbs turned down right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Myosynergy & BMP Stack back in stock at DPS

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also ask @dsade puts in for another shipment immediate of BMP just so months from now it's in stock again haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also ask @dsade puts in for another shipment immediate of BMP just so months from now it's in stock again haha.
After 7/10 months of 2021 wiped out because of screwups throughout the entire supply chain, dsade is broke and can't order anything.

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After 7/10 months of 2021 wiped out because of screwups throughout the entire supply chain, dsade is broke and can't order anything.
Sounds like we gotta help out! I’m one month into a planned long cut/recomp after a two year bulk during which I went from “right off the operating table getting my L5/S1 snipped out” to a 1000lb total on the big three, just about to order two bottles of this and of BMP to help speed the leaning out process along. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do.

Last edited:

TheMagoo

Awards
Sounds like we gotta help out! I’m one month into a planned long cut/recomp after a two year bulk during which I went from “right off the operating table getting my L5/S1 snipped out” to a 1000lb total on the big three, just about to order two bottles of this and of BMP to help speed the leaning out process along. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do.
In all honesty, let us know what we can do....

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty, let us know what we can do....
@dsade Agreed. Maybe you could set up a poll for the products that we want to see most. Then offer a few presales to fund them. Most guys understand there could be a long wait and are willing to do so to get your products. I know I am.

Last edited:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have the latest protocols for myosynergy + bmp?

@dsade has suggested so many additions.

1. Magnesium
2. Ip6
3. Lactoferrin

What’s current / best practice?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
How long can Myosynergy be run for?

The reason that I'm asking is that I have five bottles and I'm wondering if I can run them consecutively or if I should cycle off after a certain amount of months.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can Myosynergy be run for?

The reason that I'm asking is that I have five bottles and I'm wondering if I can run them consecutively or if I should cycle off after a certain amount of months.
So far no indications in my research that it needs to be cycled often.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1. Magnesium
2. Ip6
3. Lactoferrin

Any update on this?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade … any plans to bring back the topical localised fat burners, i.e eviscerate or absolutely abliterated. These worked wonders for me…

The1WhoKnocks

Awards

1. Magnesium
2. Ip6
3. Lactoferrin

Yes, can we please get a response to this? This is one of the most frustrating things about a lot of Evomuse products is it's difficult to find best practices, especially when there are products like Epitome that I have seen no less than three different usage recommendations for.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, can we please get a response to this? This is one of the most frustrating things about a lot of Evomuse products is it's difficult to find best practices, especially when there are products like Epitome that I have seen no less than three different usage recommendations for.
Agreed. It would be so easy for admin or @dsade to just chime in w/ a little guide.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet baby jesus... you guys are wayyyy over thinking everything

just take the products, thats it

although I did hear a rumor that inserting the pills rectally half way through a REM cycle will provide best gains

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First dose today. Excited to finally get to try this. Wow, is that Aspergillus smell strong though. Oh well, totally worth it for good results
How did this run go? Any reason this would have negative interactions with X-Gels ?