EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did all preorders get shipped out yet? @dsade

Mines been stuck in the Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item status since Thursday.

No rush, but I also know how USPS can be unreliable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did all preorders get shipped out yet? @dsade

Mines been stuck in the Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item status since Thursday.

No rush, but I also know how USPS can be unreliable.
I had over 400 order I dropped off Thursday and Friday. Besides the dirty looks, they were all placed on a giant flatbed cart.

They were probably loaded without being scanned in.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had over 400 order I dropped off Thursday and Friday. Besides the dirty looks, they were all placed on a giant flatbed cart.

They were probably loaded without being scanned in.
The dirty looks lol Ok thanks for the info.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Mine is sitting at the post office waiting for me to return home from vacation. Can't wait

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caps have an odd smell and I am burping whatever it is lol
Same
That sits in my throat for a few hours regardless of how much water I put down.
Almost like an earthly kind of flavor from the raws. I have never had that with any of the other Evomuse products, but I will tell you this

I have had VICIOUS flare-ups of arthritis. I have had over 40+ Vials of bloodwork done on HLAP27, Lymes, RA, inflammation markers, autoimmune diseases, I have had acids tested for Lupus for the last 8 months.
In 4 days on Myosynergy, almost all the pain and random flare-ups have gone away.

@dsade does have research to back how this product can clear inflammation and also decrease arthritis-like pain.
This stuff is incredible.

I already am going to hate my bank account when I get paid and can buy multiple stacks off DPS

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same
Almost like an earthly kind of flavor from the raws. I have never had that with any of the other Evomuse products, but I will tell you this

I have had VICIOUS flare-ups of arthritis. I have had over 40+ Vials of bloodwork done on HLAP27, Lymes, RA, inflammation markers, autoimmune diseases, I have had acids tested for Lupus for the last 8 months.
In 4 days on Myosynergy, almost all the pain and random flare-ups have gone away.

@dsade does have research to back how this product can clear inflammation and also decrease arthritis-like pain.

I already am going to hate my bank account when I get paid and can buy multiple stacks off DPS
Wow…. This is amazing. I pray this continues to help you.

IronFlex24

Awards
Same

I second the possible anti-inflammatory effects. Never put two and two together but I’ve had a nagging Achilles injury that has all the sudden disappeared. And when I say nagging I’m not talking about a few weeks or months, I’m talking about 2 years. Sure it could be a coincidence but this is an interesting observation. Similarly, I’ve been taking it 3-4 days now. I would have discomfort every time I would run. And discomfort after longer periods of inactivity, when I would get up to walk again.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anti-inflammatory effects? This 54 yr powerlifter could use some of that - I should have ordered more than 2 bottles pre-sale lol....looking forward to the latest from evomuse!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anti-inflammatory effects? This 54 yr powerlifter could use some of that - I should have ordered more than 2 bottles pre-sale lol....looking forward to the latest from evomuse!
I'm prepping a report. It's pretty cool.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@dsade said DPS should have the stack available within 2.5-3 weeks once he can restock them with BMP
That should be around $90 for BMP 2.0 and Myosynergy.
You Will be hard-pressed to find a better deal

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade said DPS should have the stack available within 2.5-3 weeks once he can restock them with BMP
That should be around $90 for BMP 2.0 and Myosynergy.
You Will be hard-pressed to find a better deal

@dsade will you be offering a similar combo deal on your website?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is it 3 caps, twice per day - AM and PM with food? Is that the recommended optimal dosing for MyoSynergy? What is the consensus here?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is it 3 caps, twice per day - AM and PM with food? Is that the recommended optimal dosing for MyoSynergy? What is the consensus here?
Just seeking some clarity on whether a 180 cap bottle is intended for a month or two of use.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: CF2

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah been waiting for DPS, any idea when this week?

h968042

Awards
I'm prepping a report. It's pretty cool.
I’ve had forearm/elbow tendinitis for a long time, and now it’s practically gone. Whatever is causing the anti-inflammatory effects sure works!!

Reactions: CF2

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the high libido last the entire time I'm finishing off some other products first just curious?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you DPS! Will hopefully post in a couple weeks some great results and keep buying. The anti inflammatory reviews I hear and pumps got me excited. To be continued! BMP didn't agree with me but would love to give it another run after listening to @TheSolution give it a good review.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's take on Myosynergy so far? Should be getting my order delivered tomorrow after a long wait since USPS fucked up. I've got a total of 13 bottles to run, that's how much faith I have in Evomuse innovation. Shout out to Matt his hard work and generosity.

Shall I say it?
How's it compare to Androgin? (called the best natural anabolic ever created)
They are completely different products no way to compare. That being said I ran 3 bottles of Androgin in a row and got nothing from it not even the great sleep a lot raved about I just may be a non responder though

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumps continue to be long lasting endurance has increased and vascularity is starting to become more pronounced in a resting state.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
They are completely different products no way to compare. That being said I ran 3 bottles of Androgin in a row and got nothing from it not even the great sleep a lot raved about I just may be a non responder though
Same

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If a couple of you can do an experiment for me...

1) take your dose with a protein shake 30g<

2) take your dose with 5-10g of creatine

And let me know your acute observations. I won't taint your feedback but what I'm seeing is kinda cool.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And let me know your acute observations. I won't taint your feedback but what I'm seeing is kinda cool.
Can I mix them or one dose with protein and then the other dose with creatine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about adding berberine but decided not to as quality is hard to find for a reasonable price.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

So i saw this and wanted to comment after a few days of use

1 -- With a meal (pre-workout) and pre-bed meal (spaced 8+ hours apart) i find this is where it truly shines. Better gym performance, leaner in the mirror, inflammation has gone way done (i have had 0 flare-ups after dealing with horrible inflammation over the last year). I am talking inflammation where I could not type on a keyboard with my pointer fingers.
My knee would lock up so bad I could barely walk up the steps, or even press my elbows they felt so inflamed. To me, this is the best way to take the product to get the benefits it entails. Maybe I respond best to this practice, but my 2 cents.

2 -- I take my creatine from Ghost Size v2, so I decided to dose with it. I did not see any acute benefit from this.

Nonetheless, when the bundle comes into stock at DPS it will be a product I use year-round. I have bought a lot of health-based products from many companies and I have had nothing reduce inflammation and make me feel pain-free in nearly a year. This stuff is a miracle @dsade

I am not saying this to pimp Dsade's products. I don't work for him. I am simply giving you the honest truth from my personal feedback. If you are on the fence I would grab 2 bottles and give it a try for yourself.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So i saw this and wanted to comment after a few days of use

1 -- With a meal (pre-workout) and pre-bed meal (spaced 8+ hours apart) i find this is where it truly shines. Better gym performance, leaner in the mirror, inflammation has gone way done (i have had 0 flare-ups after dealing with horrible inflammation over the last year). I am talking inflammation where I could not type on a keyboard with my pointer fingers.
My knee would lock up so bad I could barely walk up the steps, or even press my elbows they felt so inflamed. To me, this is the best way to take the product to get the benefits it entails. Maybe I respond best to this practice, but my 2 cents.

2 -- I take my creatine from Ghost Size v2, so I decided to dose with it. I did not see any acute benefit from this.

Nonetheless, when the bundle comes into stock at DPS it will be a product I use year-round. I have bought a lot of health-based products from many companies and I have had nothing reduce inflammation and make me feel pain-free in nearly a year. This stuff is a miracle @dsade

I am not saying this to pimp Dsade's products. I don't work for him. I am simply giving you the honest truth from my personal feedback. If you are on the fence I would grab 2 bottles and give it a try for yourself.
One day into myosynergy and hope to getting those results in due time. I report back hopefully sooner than later.