EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
First dose today. Excited to finally get to try this. Wow, is that Aspergillus smell strong though. Oh well, totally worth it for good results

Last edited:
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i got a bottle, have yet to crack it open. waiting for further reviews

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be 10-14 days. It was about 2-3 weeks a little bit ago.
Thanks. I’ve got 4 bottles of Myo and need the BMP to start my winter lean bulk. I’ve never ran a true lean bulk but I’d like to stay lean this winter. The AndroLo and Anavar cycle took me down from 16% BF to 11% BF In 10 weeks and I only lost around 10lbs from 187 to 175ish. AndroLo is amazing stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This all depends on customs. Last I knew, it hasn't reached that point yet. Dsade will chime in.
At least that’s what he texted me a few days ago when I reached out unless it got pushed back

Given supply chain won’t be surprised if delayed

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started myo on monday, been on bmp for past 6 months. Doing bmp + ip6, myo + lactoferrin 500mg x 2, dosing creatine 5g with each dose. Just posting that in past days while working perspiration has been so much more intense, like my pores are open and it's just pouring out.... just a big difference I noticed

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the IP6 and lactoferin? Sunergy with MYO or with BMP?

thank you

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why the IP6 and lactoferin? Sunergy with MYO or with BMP?

thank you
Per Dsade ip6 is for bmp, as it will he added with his new version of bmp. Lactoferrin is for myo, he was going to add it in but he couldn't source a good price

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Must have missed the reasoning for Lactoferrin? Glass of milk work?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed that as well. It would be great if someone could combine all of the recommended enhancements for Myo and BMP in one place with timing/dosage recommendations (lactoferrin, calcium, magnesium, IP6, others?).
He made comments on facebook about it. Maybe he can chime in here

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed that as well. It would be great if someone could combine all of the recommended enhancements for Myo and BMP in one place with timing/dosage recommendations (lactoferrin, calcium, magnesium, IP6, others?).
I’m pretty sure the add ons for BMP and Myo are for extra absorption for the two supplements. Me personally I added in IP6 to BMP and couldn’t tell a difference but some people on here said they could tell the difference. For the calcium, just take a Tums with 750mg of calcium carbonate. I could tell a difference in strength when I added the Tums in. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe BMP helps pull calcium into the muscle that’s being contracted and so adding extra calcium ensures there’s plenty to be used.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP destroyed my stomach but would try it again if given the chance, lol.

Stern3657

Awards
I started BMP and Myo about a week ago. It bothered my stomach a bit for 2 or maybe 3 days and then it settled down. No stomach issues now.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess 1 week, improved endurance and pump. Strength is improving. Maybe some reduced inflammation. Also feel hunger has increased. Will have more in another week.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never happened with me.. i have taken Shilajit from alphatest n also seperately used mumijo
Shilajit hasn’t given me any stomach or GI issues and I take ND’s shiajit solo on an empty stomach first thing in the evening then again later with a meal.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone getting lower back pain? Might just be something else but figured I’d ask

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today probably will start using it next month

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No lower back pain. Currently- pump, increase in strength and endurance, increase in appetite, do not think I am getting the anti inflammatory results. At least my body doesn't feel them, lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone getting lower back pain? Might just be something else but figured I’d ask
Lower back pain won't be caused my Myosynergy. Lower back pain could be a result of many things on a day to day basis with posture, lifting etc

I do know @dsade is having surgery tomorrow and will be out for a bit due to getting his AC joint repaired.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lower back pain won't be caused my Myosynergy. Lower back pain could be a result of many things on a day to day basis with posture, lifting etc

I do know @dsade is having surgery tomorrow and will be out for a bit due to getting his AC joint repaired.
Wish him good luck and speedy recovery!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm currently on Day 16 of MyoSynergy and to be honest I haven't noticed anything as of yet. I even bumped it up to 9 caps a day for the past 1 week. Maybe I'm dosing it wrong I don't know? I take 3 Caps pre workout the additional 3 Caps Post workout with creatine and then finally 3 caps after my evening meal. There must be a few people on here that have been on MyoSynergy longer than myself? What's everyone's review on it so far? and Please share your dosing protocol with me please.
Don't exceed 6 caps. If there was a need to mega-dose the product I bet Matt would have commented on that. None the less its good info to see how one can respond if they exceed the suggested dosing.

I do 3 pre-workout (usually mid-morning or afternoon) and 3 pre-bed like 6-8 hours later.
@dsade suggests spacing them out as he has written in here // back of the bottle.
Maybe you are just a non-responder. That is how the dice roll sometimes. Regardless of what formula, ingredient profile, or product is on the market some people may not get any net benefits out of X or Y products.

We see it all the time with honest logs on here. Some people will get a great yield out of dosing a product, and some may not experience a thing.

Have you changed anything nutrition-wise?
Have you changed any volume or frequency in your routine?
have you adjusted your cardio?
How are day-to-day sleep, stress, and other external factors? Are they consistent?

If you have kept almost all aspects the same and just added in MyoSynergy that would be a great test to truly isolate the addition of the supplement and get the best feedback.

negus215

Awards
I did ask him if I could increase the dose. But yeah everything you said makes sense and it's true some products may work well with others. I hope it does begin to shine with me LOL because I went a bit crazy with the purchase and bought over 10 bottles.
So yeah I will definitely reduce to normal dosing and wait a bit longer and report back.

So your evening dose, do you take it with food? Or before bed?
I take mine exactly as directed on the bottle. Evening dose is shortly before bed, with a protein shake

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your thoughts on it after a month of use?
Its like I expected enhanced pump at first then full day pumps after the first week! Second week resting vascularity became more pronounced, third week recovery and endurance increased sometimes I will skip off days now because recovery seems to be immediate. This past week weights have become lighter could be strength could be endurance could be enhanced glycogen, it’s putting me in the right place to succeed now I just need to put in the proper rest, nutrition and concentration!

negus215

Awards
After 15 days approx: I've been taking this while on a strict cut, and I've noticed reduced pain/soreness, no decrease in strength on compounds with some increases in accessory exercises.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in...

Dieting with a 400 - 500 cal daily deficit with one cheat meal a week. In that time, I've noticed a slight increase in strength and vascularity beyond what's typical. My dosing protocol is as follows: 3 caps with morning protein shake, and 3 caps about an hour before my last meal of the day.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
First dose will be taken in the AM prior to fasted training. Would it be best/most optimal to take the second dose 30 min before bed with no food or take it around 3-4 hours before bed with food?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First dose will be taken in the AM prior to fasted training. Would it be best/most optimal to take the second dose 30 min before bed with no food or take it around 3-4 hours before bed with food?
With food. The Nutrient Efficiency function only kicks in when you ingest with food.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
With food. The Nutrient Efficiency function only kicks in when you ingest with food.
Ideally, yes, even 10g of protein. I always ingest protein before I train anyway, but my goal is always to build muscle.
Ok looks like I'll have an intraworkout shake with the first dose and take the second dose with dinner. Is the Nutrient Efficiency portion explained in the write up? Also, is there any issue running Myo alongside Follidrone for a few weeks until I finish up the last bottle of Follidrone?

negus215

Awards
looks like BMP is delayed per the update on FB. Anyone have extra they’d wanna part with lol?

Cmur12190

Awards
looks like BMP is delayed per the update on FB. Anyone have extra they’d wanna part with lol?
Lol I might be trading some androlotion for it in a month if we’re not getting a restock. Was going to stock up on 6 months worth then saw the update

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been taking Myo solo for a week now. Had some stomach/intestinal discomfort for a couple of days but it went away. I’ve been eating terrible compared to my typical diet. On Father’s Day my wife had a seizure. A couple hours later we found out she had a meningioma the size of a softball but laying flat between the brain and her skull. A week ago today she had it removed. On Sunday she came home and the Dr’s feel like she will make a 100% recovery. So obviously we have been bombarded with food and most of it ain’t real healthy. Surprisingly at the worst I feel like I haven’t gained any belly fat and I’m one of those that can look at a piece of cake and my shorts get tight. I’m definitely more vascular and defined. Strength hasn’t changed but it’s only been a week and my schedule is messed up so I’m just getting a workout in when I can. Overall after a week I’m really liking what I’m seeing in the mirror.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been taking Myo solo for a week now. Had some stomach/intestinal discomfort for a couple of days but it went away. I’ve been eating terrible compared to my typical diet. On Father’s Day my wife had a seizure. A couple hours later we found out she had a meningioma the size of a softball but laying flat between the brain and her skull. A week ago today she had it removed. On Sunday she came home and the Dr’s feel like she will make a 100% recovery. So obviously we have been bombarded with food and most of it ain’t real healthy. Surprisingly at the worst I feel like I haven’t gained any belly fat and I’m one of those that can look at a piece of cake and my shorts get tight. I’m definitely more vascular and defined. Strength hasn’t changed but it’s only been a week and my schedule is messed up so I’m just getting a workout in when I can. Overall after a week I’m really liking what I’m seeing in the mirror.
Man, I wish your wife a full recovery!