EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be up for just bottles of powder and using either mg scoops or weighing it out, lol. #vivalamyo

Last I saw @dsade was waiting for updates himself from production to be able to pass along

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Hey Matt, what happened with your Pterostilbene cocrystal? Did it pan out and will you be adding it to future batches? Would it be worth stacking the ordinary Pterostilbene with Myosynergy?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this mean an issue arose while mixing that made it unable to be capped? If so, sounds like it is being sorted out.
Yeah looks like that's the case.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this mean an issue arose while mixing that made it unable to be capped? If so, sounds like it is being sorted out.
Yeah, that's the hold up. Once it gets resolved I would assume it should be available to ship right after that as it's in production.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was the beta just powder? Did the beta have ALL the ingredients? Just curious.
It was a powder and no it wasn't all of the ingredients.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you think it's ever going to be produced, you have a Myopic view of the world

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not on the Facebook page, so has anyone heard anything?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not on the Facebook page, so has anyone heard anything?
Not yet, but I'm sure he will be updating soon. Hopefully, the blending issues are already straightened out.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Give him some time. He makes some amazing products and formulations. May be right up there with genious like Patrick Arnold
Understood but the ETA on this thing was March 31 lol. If it was evident it wouldn’t be ready for another 2 months, I’m completely fine with that. Just own up to it. But don’t promise “next week” every single week for the past month

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been using Matt's stuff for almost a decade and have yet to be let down by a single product I have tried. Let alone I have met him IRL multiple times and is a standup guy. Not very easy to run the ship all by yourself and put up top-grade products. Definitely not an easy feat.
yes def

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think we will be getting this for another few months :(

He really does have the worst luck when it comes to this stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@dsade updates?
Right off FB:

"
This isn't easy for me to post. I'm sucked into my head, deep, and I'm having a rough time getting out. My usual balance of work and research that keeps me near the surface has dropped out.
On April 12th, when I posted, the MyoSynergy crystals were supposed to have shipped. The shipment was shorted by the supplier. We went into production but with shorted crystals we obviously couldn't cap.
The remainder of the shipment was, once again, seized by that customs office for "testing". That makes every single product shipped this year delayed.
There are no return phone calls. There is nobody to answer for their nonsensical actions. There is no accountability. It has been in "testing" for weeks and weeks.
Production is standing on alert to jump on it as soon as whoever feels satisfied releases it for delivery.
Anyone who wants a refund is welcome, of course. The presale is half price of what retail will be, but I know this has screwed up everyone's plans for the year. I wish some of the jackoffs in this business actually engaged in short and long term fitness pursuits so they could understand trying to plan a year out.
I'm talking to some people to help me take some pressure off. I'm approaching a bad mindspace where I'm starting to hate this whole process because nothing goes as it should, and I don't want to hate something I love this much.
If you want a refund please PM me. If not, I will try to keep updates current."

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt always seems to have the worst luck. It's too bad, he's a brilliant formulator. I wish him all the best and have no prob waiting as long as it takes to produce. I hope he takes care of himself and comes back stronger. All the best Matt, you have our support.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade No Worries bro. Just keep us updated! We’re all in your corner supporting you and the business

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will stick it out too. Matt puts out great products!!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just keep pushing forward, hoping for better days to come. Hang in there

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
he just needs to find a reliable production facility.. or better yet inhouse mixing and capping.
For all those in favor of supporting matt with purchase of inhouse production equipment.
I would invest $100 to see it happen

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry not on Facebook, so any updates regarding this?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No update since Monday.

I'm kind of confused because an update on 5/18 suggested the delay was due to production of the tricrystals but then on Monday (5/31) it was said the delay was due to customs.
Yea I noticed that too. Don’t know the full story tho.

More surprised that my other orders weren’t sent out. I placed my order of Myosynergy with BMP and never got the BMP.

Androlotion was shipped out without myosynergy. Why wasn’t BMP?