EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Really loving KI. I have to say, I didn't really buy KI for its fat loss benefits... more so for the mental clarity and recovery. My sleep is a lot better, shorter and deeper. My 7-8 hour sleep is better than my usual 9+ hour sleep. I wake up feeling a lot more clear headed now.

I sometimes have odd sparring sessions, during the nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now I just eat like 2oz of almonds or some high fat after those sessions, pop my mild sleep stack with KI 2 hours later... Wake up the next morning feeling good, a lot better than before (when there was no KI). Really loving the products you keep pumping them out Matt, I just hope you are able to keep them in stock 24/7 :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it calls for a Sleephoria stack with KI.
Busted out my last bottle with it -- been much better for me.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Busted out my last bottle with it -- been much better for me.
I add in 300mg of KSM-66 and 600mg of chelated magnesium for epic sleeps. Just one cap of sleephornia suits me just right. Can't wait for my KI. As soon as I get it I"ll adjust macros to drop carbs and add in more fats. It's been a while since I've been on a low carb diet. We'll see how this goes into rowing race season. Need to find more Cardiotryx.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade
So I just opened my second tub and I now have 2 completely different scoopers... One is 20cc (from og tub) and one is 18cc (new tub)... What the heck dosage am I supposed to be using? Ha.

I was heaping the 20cc originally as directed but now id have to practically double scoop the new one to get the same dose???
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461526339.088613.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461526351.960616.jpg

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I add in 300mg of KSM-66 and 600mg of chelated magnesium for epic sleeps. Just one cap of sleephornia suits me just right. Can't wait for my KI. As soon as I get it I"ll adjust macros to drop carbs and add in more fats. It's been a while since I've been on a low carb diet. We'll see how this goes into rowing race season. Need to find more Cardiotryx.
I eat 176 grams of carbs a day (1:1 ratio to my body weight) I just stop eating at 6 for intermittent fasting and take KI at 10 and the fat loss has been phenomenal I feel like it's more about timing ect, most of my carbs are around workouts too so I'm hoping the majority of them are burned or stored as glycogen.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade
So I just opened my second tub and I now have 2 completely different scoopers... One is 20cc (from og tub) and one is 18cc (new tub)... What the heck dosage am I supposed to be using? Ha.

I was heaping the 20cc originally as directed but now id have to practically double scoop the new one to get the same dose???View attachment 134633View attachment 134634
I recall the exact dosage supposed to be 13.2g last time I heard

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I recall the exact dosage supposed to be 13.2g last time I heard
The second scooper likes like the scooper for the MCT evolved while the first one is correct, anyone else notice this too? It's definitely just a mix up, thats most definitely the MCT powder scooper.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I'd just stick with the original scoop on the left and throw away the one on the right.

KI.jpg

I measured it on the day when I opened my tub of KI and this is about give or take 13g worth of KI using this scoop.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd just stick with the original scoop on the left and throw away the one on the right.

View attachment 134642

I measured it on the day when I opened my tub of KI and this is about give or take 13g worth of KI using this scoop.
The one on the right is definitely the MCT powder scooper. I can post a pic.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Odd. I didn't get any mct. Must've just been a scoop mixup. Thanks ronnycjc for the pic of the grams. I don't have a scale so I have to guess ha

socalfresnan

Awards
My tub came with the smaller scoop as well..... so I guess I've been under dosing!

BANE44

Awards
My sleep on Ketoinduce has been fantastic! Think it will be one of my staples.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sleep on Ketoinduce has been fantastic! Think it will be one of my staples.
Glad to hear it.

After the first few nights being weird, mine has generally been improved, as well (though I started dosing my last bottle of Sleephoria with it after the first couple nights were off, so the true test will be in another 2 weeks or so when I run out by remain on KI -- I'll be sure to update). I generally feel more rested, but it's weird that my natural wake-up times aren't close to my alarm lol. I can wake up wide awake and alert, but it's like 2 hours early and homey don't play that, so I go back to sleep and then hear my alarm and feel a bit groggier, which is strange.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Glad to hear it.

After the first few nights being weird, mine has generally been improved, as well (though I started dosing my last bottle of Sleephoria with it after the first couple nights were off, so the true test will be in another 2 weeks or so when I run out by remain on KI -- I'll be sure to update). I generally feel more rested, but it's weird that my natural wake-up times aren't close to my alarm lol. I can wake up wide awake and alert, but it's like 2 hours early and homey don't play that, so I go back to sleep and then hear my alarm and feel a bit groggier, which is strange.
Same thing here, exactly!

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Glad to hear it.

Yes! My alarm is set for 5 yet on KI i find myself awake at 3am

CGunna

CGunna

Awards
Glad to hear it.

You're probably in the delta phase of sleep when you wake up. Ever hear that you should nap for 15 mins or 1.5 hours? Same idea here. Set your alarm for 1.5 hours after you originally wake up and see if that changes grogginess.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I got to say... KI makes me drop weight super fast on high intensity training days that I had to implement a massive refeed the following day. Anyways, since last week, I've been doing a ketogenic diet so I've been using less of KI now. Now, I'm using KI to quicker the transition into ketosis on days if I consume carbs (if I eat out with friends etc) instead of before every sleep. I guess this makes the tub of KI last a little longer.

On Tuesday evening, I sparred for over an hour, I also took 4 caps of CardioTryx. I can say that... being in ketosis, it slightly negatively affected my anaerobic performance, however, my aerobic performance was okay if I was on a moderate/high carb diet. Since the sparring session was late during the evening, I only managed to eat some eggs and lots of almonds. The following day, I dropped 2kgs... looked really lean but, I was really drained, so I went out to eat a buffet which consisted mainly of meat and more fatty meat to keep myself in ketosis, also cheated on a scoop of ice cream but I'm sure that didn't kick me out of ketosis, but I dosed a scoop of KI anyways to make sure (5 hours after the meal).

I feel less fatigued and more wired while I'm on ketosis, eating the same calories as I was in high carb diet. But if I were to seriously spar at a very high intensity or compete in a match, I will definitely go back to high carbs for that day. I will experiment next time, with some MCT oil an hour or two before to see if it will normalize/improve my anaerobic abilities if I was on a high carb diet. I'm a volume puncher like Pacquiao... and on Tuesday, I couldn't throw many combinations as I normally would... but I had the aerobic capacity to go through multiple rounds

Edit: Oh yeah, been taking 2 caps of Defuse, split or 2 caps before dinner depending on the day/training

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I have veins in my upper abs and feathering in the rectus -> oblique transition. 4.5 weeks until Memorial Day. This is the easiest cut I've ever done.

Shoutout to Evomuse for KetoInduce, Alphaburn, and Eviscerate+ and for 4? months of back-to-back Brite that ended ~2 months ago

Full (fat burn)supplementation stack is as follows:
EC + 18mg Y + 88mg ForsLean 2x per day
E+ 2x per day (added two weeks ago)
KI pre-bed.

I dropped cardio from 4x 45 min sessions 2 weeks ago to just strolls outside when it's nice and am actually eating more calories than I was last month.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have veins in my upper abs and feathering in the rectus -> oblique transition. 4.5 weeks until Memorial Day. This is the easiest cut I've ever done.

Shoutout to Evomuse for KetoInduce, Alphaburn, and Eviscerate+ and for 4? months of back-to-back Brite that ended ~2 months ago

Full (fat burn)supplementation stack is as follows:
EC + 18mg Y + 88mg ForsLean 2x per day
E+ 2x per day (added two weeks ago)
KI pre-bed.

I dropped cardio from 4x 45 min sessions 2 weeks ago to just strolls outside when it's nice and am actually eating more calories than I was last month.
Impressive stuff, man. Always insane (and nice) to be able to drop cardio and add in calories. Not a whole lot of people who would dislike that lol.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else notice sometimes when you mix it it makes a yellow clump of almost chewing gum texture ? I mix it with MCT not sure if that's a cause but it doesn't always do it

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Anyone else notice sometimes when you mix it it makes a yellow clump of almost chewing gum texture ? I mix it with MCT not sure if that's a cause but it doesn't always do it
Never, it's got to be the MCT. I mix mine with water and it always mixes well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
What are you missing? Sorry hard to tell from your post.
He said he would send some Ketoinduce for me to log :) its been awhile

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
So there have been some very bitter dark brown/black chunks in my current bottle of ketoinduce. Anyone know what's up with that?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there have been some very bitter dark brown/black chunks in my current bottle of ketoinduce. Anyone know what's up with that?
I haven't noticed this, but if you want to, snap a pic and post it/send it to me and I'll make sure Matt can see it to see if he has any idea.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed this, but if you want to, snap a pic and post it/send it to me and I'll make sure Matt can see it to see if he has any idea.
Will do if I see any more. Tossed one from the scooper a few days ago and unfortunately I didn't see the chunk from last night end up in the scooper and eventually in my water bottle, thus finding out they are quite bitter in taste haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will do if I see any more. Tossed one from the scooper a few days ago and unfortunately I didn't see the chunk from last night end up in the scooper and eventually in my water bottle, thus finding out they are quite bitter in taste haha
Ive had a few of these as well...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking I might have to add some dessicant packets. The Keto Salts are picking up water pretty bad, though it's not a total solid, it does take some effort to scoop off the bottom.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

BANE44

Awards
I was leaning out so good i didnt realize the KetoInduce was causing any bloat. Must be more noticeable on the leaner people?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Sifted through the rest of my current tub of KI and found a much smaller chunk of what I mentioned. Rinsed it off with around .2 ml of water to get the white powder off and it dissolved a bit. Pretty sure this is what the other larger, darker brown, chunks were.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's just oxidized powder that picked up some water from the air.

I'll go ahead and order some of those silica packets.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was leaning out so good i didnt realize the KetoInduce was causing any bloat. Must be more noticeable on the leaner people?
I'm not getting any bloat either.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Matt.

I'm not getting any bloat either. I think the potassium content of KI takes care of any potential for bloating.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Matt.

I'm not getting any bloat either. I think the potassium content of KI takes care of any potential for bloating.
I'll keep my eyes out, based on each customer, and see if I can figure out the bloat factor.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely experiencing bloat, although I'm also using eviscerate, so no telling for sure which is causing it. Starting tomorrow I'll try some dryuretix I received for free from previous evomuse store orders to see if it helps.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first tub I got didn't cause bloat... The second tub is.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, now that I think I've gotten the final review + post-final review out of the way, I think I should be posting it here.

FINAL REVIEW
============

Okay, so first, I'll just put up my comments on the separate supplements and then how they fit into the protocol all together.

EvoMuse Defuse:
Both through what I'm told, and personal anecdote, this is not a GDA and it does exactly what it is meant to do. It prevents fat gain/storage for hours (Matt says around 4) and while the "excess" calories are floating in the bloodstream, they have a chance to be burned. Pretty good MOA because even breathing and walking around burns SOME calories, and in the original label dosing, you dose this twice a day in separate occasions, which pretty much leaves fat storage/gain crippled for most of the time that you are awake.

EvoMuse KetoInduce:
This is meant to induce ketosis. I can't definitively say this because I did not use keto strips, and I know almost nothing about what it's like to be in ketosis, but I can definitely tell you I felt different. For one thing, I felt bloated at certain times of the day and dry at other parts of the day. Muscle fullness was consistent considering I'm on a cut, that is an interesting phenomenon. I had great mental clarity upon wake ups and it definitely isn't something I've felt before (especially on a cut). I did notice better sleep, but I can attribute that to the NA-R-ALA that is in it. I've dosed both NA-R-ALA and standard Alpha Lipoic Acid pre-bed, along with many other GDAs (Recompadrol, Slintensity, and even Glycophase) and they have always helped me sleep deeper, so this is no surprise (I'm not sure what the NA-R-ALA dosage is, but it helped). Finally, for some reason, I would always pee about 2-3 hours after dosing this. When dosing this 1 hour pre-bed, I'd wake up in the middle of my sleep (2 hours in) and have to pee. So what I did was I kept my diet the same, but I ate my last meal 2 hours earlier than usual and I dosed KetoInduce 3 hours pre-bed. As I suspected, I stopped having to wake up in the middle of the night to pee because I would just pee before I slept. This might be something that people should be mindful of, but then again, this is only how it effected me.

The Protocol:
So depending on the carbohydrates you were eating, you were to dose Defuse with them, which in theory, just keeps fatty acids floating around and when you knock yourself into mini-ketosis via KetoInduce, there are fatty acids that are readily available to be burned up. Honestly, after messing around with when I timed my cardio on some days, I notice that the best kind of caloric deficit for this specific protocol is probably activity/cardio based, as opposed to diet based. Meaning, instead of eating (Maintenance - 500 calories) a day, it would be best to eat Maintenance and just burn around 500 of calories using cardio after your meals. I tracked my weight every 2-3 days and I noticed this seemed best. This may not seem like something that is important, but I liked this anyway because I have more food in my stomach (satiety) but still achieve the same deficit. I think this stuff would shine on a recomp the most. I think if you plan on using KetoInduce to cut, then you should probably not even bother with Defuse because I don't think Defuse will do much since Defuse's main purpose is to stop fat gain/excess calories from being stored (which won't happen if you're not even eating much).

Anyways, I'll be posting up the final pics tomorrow. I see myself every day, and my home lighting is pretty bad, but I definitely feel leaner because my jeans are looser, and some of my shirts are looser as well. I lost about 8-9 lbs in 4.5 weeks, retained strength, and felt decent while dieting. This is mostly a big deal because my pressing strength goes down the toilet during any sort of cut (psychological/physiological, not sure). All great things for me. The tub was free, so obviously I love it, but as for the cost in itself....it's pretty pricey and at normal retail price, I think this is something you'd use if you had a deadline and not as a staple.
For what it's worth, I'm still cutting and pressing strength has finally went down (whoopee) but also, the bloat has gone away too and I look better than in the pics above. But yeah, KetoInduce definitely was a different feeling. KI alone is good for a "deadline" kind of deal IMO, but not a staple by any means. I also think that KI+Defuse was not as drastic as it was proclaimed to be, unless you utilize exercise/cardio/activity after using Defuse.
Just one last update and I'll leave the log alone, but I'm going for information/clarity here. Initially at the start of the log, I assumed 2800-2900 was my maintenance. After being off this stuff for a bit, it appears that my maintenance calculation was wrong. As someone who's been eating at maintenance for about 2-3 years (other than the binge) that has ALWAYS been my maintenance. For the past week or so I've been eating at 2750 calories (my perceived maintenance)and I'm still slowly dropping weight. This means that KetoInduce was more useful than I thought, because in what was probably around 700-1000 cal deficit, I was retaining strength and actually able to function like a non-zombie. I'd like to point out that I have no idea why my maintenance calories are higher, except for the possible 3 month run of BRITE I did awhile back. So this post is to clarify that KetoInduce was pretty damn helpful, maybe not in pure fat loss, but in feeling decent while losing fat, and also, BRITE rocks and you should all buy it IMO.