EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone on the fence about reordering KI or who may have missed the intro batch, use mah10 for 10% off and save some $$

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question, should we drop bcaas when trying to get into keto?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I consume 0.8g of protein per lean lb/bw. That won't kick me out. Besides, that's not I asked. But, thanks.
dsade posted a link of leucine rich bcaas being beneficial during keto.. Just can't remember which thread

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Almost all of the amino acids have glucogenic properties; it's really only leucine and lysine that are solely ketogenic.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Added in one cap of epitome AM since wed since I haven't been lifting due to horrible allergies.... To say it accelerated my fat loss would be understatement of the year

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Added in one cap of epitome AM since wed since I haven't been lifting due to horrible allergies.... To say it accelerated my fat loss would be understatement of the year
Are you logging at all? Curious what your whole stack looks like now as iirc you run an almost identical diet to me

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epitome + AMMO + KI FTW

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've got epitome, brite, and more KI all stocked and ready to try

WAF

WAF

Awards
Hmmm maybe I've got to try some Ammo. Currently have Epitome/evisc bff/brite all stocked up ready for a recomp. Matt "dsade" has been great to deal with and is hooking me up with some KI, can't wait to run it.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has been asked already. Very large thread and I skimmed quickly through it. KI looks very interesting as I've experimented with keto in the past with good results. Currently I'm on a cut using an intermittent fasting protocol of 16/8 and carb cycling. Higher carbs on lifting days and minimal carbs on nonlifting days. Would KI be of any benefit to take during my 8 hour eating period?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has been asked already. Very large thread and I skimmed quickly through it. KI looks very interesting as I've experimented with keto in the past with good results. Currently I'm on a cut using an intermittent fasting protocol of 16/8 and carb cycling. Higher carbs on lifting days and minimal carbs on nonlifting days. Would KI be of any benefit to take during my 8 hour eating period?
I'm guessing that it would not. I am doing something similar, I still take my KetoInduce before bed (my feeding window ends about 2 hours before this time anyways). I am guessing that Defuse or Slintensity would be good to take at the beginning of your feed window, might make a nice stack with KI (I'm logging Defuse with it right now).

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that it would not. I am doing something similar, I still take my KetoInduce before bed (my feeding window ends about 2 hours before this time anyways). I am guessing that Defuse or Slintensity would be good to take at the beginning of your feed window, might make a nice stack with KI (I'm logging Defuse with it right now).
Thanks for the response. I'll have to look in to defuse and slintensity. Don't really need too much with intermittent fasting since it's so effective (for me at least). But any little boost always helps!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree that KI pre-bed is still going to be most useful. The MCT Evolved could be useful to add in, maybe. But I wouldn't personally dose it again or multiple times. I think Matt mentioned when ched or someone else asked that it theoretically could be beneficial to dose again in the AM, but obviously not as cost effective and that's one of our goals -- to get the results and keep costs down as much as possible.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's super effective with one night time dose as directed. Even more so with MCT. Made a point of adding them back in the last three nights and let's just say it's too damn bad I have at least another month before beach season here in CT... This is the leanest I have ever been while eating carb, NOT on EC Stack and not using a diuretic. Basically I'm still in a recomp / maintainer pattern and I'm leaning out at a very very high rate.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
223.0 upon rising :)

Lowest the scale has been in a loooooong time.

Off to crush the gym!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Scale has started to move downward for me.

Started around 226 or so, down to 219 last night. Floor pressed 335 yesterday than hit close-grip (half of the thumb on the smooth) floor press for 225x10 for 3 sets after. Leaning out but getting stronger...can't figure it out, but I'll take it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scale moved for me this week too... seems like every one of the loggers are experiencing nearly idetical results across the board... Really cool to see taht as you know nobody is making crap up. When everyone sees results, you know its a good supp!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scale moved for me this week too... seems like every one of the loggers are experiencing nearly idetical results across the board... Really cool to see taht as you know nobody is making crap up. When everyone sees results, you know its a good supp!
My scale was moving pretty quickly initially, and has slightly halted....but for some reason, I have a feeling I'll be seeing more movement this week after that weird "refeed" session I had this weekend.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Any mods feeling extra nice and want to create a stickied post in the EvoMuse section with links to every log?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any mods feeling extra nice and want to create a stickied post in the EvoMuse section with links to every log?
Was out sick today, but if I have time tomorrow I can toss a thread up in the Evo subforum and link it here. Can't sticky it, but can make it.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Was out sick today, but if I have time tomorrow I can toss a thread up in the Evo subforum and link it here. Can't sticky it, but can make it.
Your log has been both detailed and entertaining. No idea you dropped so much weight just a few years ago. Respect.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your log has been both detailed and entertaining. No idea you dropped so much weight just a few years ago. Respect.
Thanks, brother.

It's been a long, hard road. And as much as I've hated the obstacles and felt hopeless, I'm the man I am today because of the combination of all those things. Gave me a different perspective on life and really strengthened up some relationships for me, so I'll take it.

That said, I'm thrilled to be wearing clothes from when I was in grad school again ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade Would you run this for 8 weeks straight?

just wondering if there any concerns for pancreas problems constantly going in and out ketosis. Iirc your had some pancreas issues recently. I don't have pancreas problems but it just had me thinking about the constant up and down and the possible issues that could arise.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

just wondering if there any concerns for pancreas problems constantly going in and out ketosis. Iirc your had some pancreas issues recently. I don't have pancreas problems but it just had me thinking about the constant up and down and the possible issues that could arise.
Interesting point- id be all over taking this year round tbh so curious to know thoughts

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judging by my tub I have under two weeks left. Im gettin nervous already

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks MidwestBeast

In other news, I'm more than a month ahead of schedule and will likely end in "you look weird" territory by Memorial Day or just stop my cut early. Currently somewhere around 11% guesstimate. Been a while since I've had a DEXA.

3 weeks with no diet or cardio adjustments and fat+measurements are still dropping, 11 weeks into a cut.

On the EC+AY+KI train with some E+ rotating in soon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks MidwestBeast

In other news, I'm more than a month ahead of schedule and will likely end in "you look weird" territory by Memorial Day or just stop my cut early. Currently somewhere around 11% guesstimate. Been a while since I've had a DEXA.

3 weeks with no diet or cardio adjustments and fat+measurements are still dropping, 11 weeks into a cut.

On the EC+AY+KI train with some E+ rotating in soon
Awesome to hear, brother!

I'm going for the full-on transformation, myself. There's a part of me that struggles with losing the size with the pounds (in my shoulders/back and arms), but the strength remains. And plenty of guys look big; but to know that it's almost to the point of all muscle is great and generally most people are thought to look bigger when they're leaner anyway (unless you're standing next to someone else who is clearly bigger lol). But like if I posted photo A and photo B, the ripped one will win every time out even if I did lose an inch on my biceps, it won't appear as such.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear, brother!

I'm going for the full-on transformation, myself. There's a part of me that struggles with losing the size with the pounds (in my shoulders/back and arms), but the strength remains. And plenty of guys look big; but to know that it's almost to the point of all muscle is great and generally most people are thought to look bigger when they're leaner anyway (unless you're standing next to someone else who is clearly bigger lol). But like if I posted photo A and photo B, the ripped one will win every time out even if I did lose an inch on my biceps, it won't appear as such.
Haha exactly. The only downside to being really lean is you do look substantially smaller while clothed and my face starts appearing slightly gaunt.

...or I can just walk around shirtless all the time.

Negncic

Awards
Earlier I had issues with the strips not registering anything. I purchased new strips and tested 3 hours after taking KI and all was good. It was registering midway on the chart. I then tested when I woke up, and again it showed nothing. I was under the impression that when I took KI, it would be working until I ingested carbs. I am confused. Does it only work for a period of time while fasted? Thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Earlier I had issues with the strips not registering anything. I purchased new strips and tested 3 hours after taking KI and all was good. It was registering midway on the chart. I then tested when I woke up, and again it showed nothing. I was under the impression that when I took KI, it would be working until I ingested carbs. I am confused. Does it only work for a period of time while fasted? Thanks
Do you have carbs within an hour or 2 of using KI? Do you follow a keto diet to begin with? It'll work for even a moderate carb diet.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I just got my KI and MCT in this morning, now i just need some brite restocked!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you for myself I take it at night and when I wake 8 hrs later I still register higher then 4 but below 8 somewhere in the middle. Not sure issue your having.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
dsade I sent you an email on my last order. When you have a moment. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have severe chronic pancreatitis and it's actually causing an improvement. I'm looking at this to be a staple for sure.

I'll post anything if I have a flare up. I discovered that hard way on Saturday that my drinking days are over for good, even weak ass **** like that hard root beer. Almost went into full failure, and it's only today that I'm feeling better.

Look at the Emodin from Ammo as well. There is evidence of pancreatic support, and I definitely notice days that I've skipped it.

Negncic

Awards
I can tell you for myself I take it at night and when I wake 8 hrs later I still register higher then 4 but below 8 somewhere in the middle. Not sure issue your having.
I have no idea what's going on. I'm sure it's me not the product. Tonight I'm going to wait 3 hours from last carb intake. Maybe my metabolism is slow.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
When will this be back in stock?
I asked Matt about it an hour ago. He said he had some in stock but I pointed out it was OOS on his site. He got it updated with bulk BMP powder also. I picked up two tubs of KI. I'll have to grab some BMP when it hits payday. Had very good strength increases and glycogen retention with it. Will def be picking some up after pay day next week.

Wolverines22

Awards
Thanks Adobo. I usually buy all the evomuse products from random sites, but noticed what ive been missing out on when i went on the main site.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Adobo. I usually buy all the evomuse products from random sites, but noticed what ive been missing out on when i went on the main site.
Some of his more non-mainstream products are available direct only. You just gotta keep an eye on his social media and here to see where you get the updates first. Matt's topicals sell really well for us.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
On my 4th day, I'm waking up every day an hour or two before my alarm and having trouble falling back asleep, yet I'm not exhausted during the day. Could it be that the ketones, being a fuel source, force you to wake up earlier like a jolt of caffeine?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
On my 4th day, I'm waking up every day an hour or two before my alarm and having trouble falling back asleep, yet I'm not exhausted during the day. Could it be that the ketones, being a fuel source, force you to wake up earlier like a jolt of caffeine?
Same exact thing here! Wake up an hour early but don't have any lethargy and some pretty good clarity

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had that, but then again I have horrible insomnia and i have to nuke myself to sleep.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Usually feel groggy as **** with less than 8 hours of sleep but now I feel better with only getting 6 and a half to 7 and a half it's great.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it calls for a Sleephoria stack with KI.