dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know how I spent my Saturday.....how about you guys?

Found something that filled in a LOT of blanks that will be easy to obtain and test. We'll be doing alpha testing first for 2 weeks, then opening for beta testers.

WARNING: This one is gonna be pricey.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this for sure. Really like the original so stoked to see this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing is going to be very easy...the new ingredients are already readily available, and we should be able to do readings within the span of a few days - then release a few betas.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance it'll be a low sodium variety?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
How does this product work. I'm starting my first day of keto today. So does this help get you into ketosis quicker.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this product work. I'm starting my first day of keto today. So does this help get you into ketosis quicker.
That's exactly what it does, and the upgrades made to the formula works even faster.

We'll be posting sticks and blood readings.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Would there be any worth if you are doing intermittent fasting? Say 16hours a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any worth if you are doing intermittent fasting? Say 16hours a day?
Yeah, even moreso than people that are Just eating normally throughout the day. Take it at the beginning of your fast.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Yeah, even moreso than people that are Just eating normally throughout the day. Take it at the beginning of your fast.
Can you explain what ketosis would do for you in that period of time? I have never done a keto diet before.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you explain what ketosis would do for you in that period of time? I have never done a keto diet before.
Your body is basically running on pure bodyfat, which ketones are manufactured from, so fatloss is greatly accelerated. Generally it takes a few days of severe carb restriction to reach ketosis, but (granted we were using stiicks) with the original KetoInduce we were able to reach ketosis some time during the night while sleeping - the only condition being that you have to restrict carb intake for 2 hours before bed.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice.
I've just started experimenting with BHB salts. Wonder if your stuff will blow them out of the water.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice.
I've just started experimenting with BHB salts. Wonder if your stuff will blow them out of the water.
The changes I made to formula, on paper at least, will push you into ketosis far more rapidly. While the original design was more of a passive approach (drop blood sugar and provide initial fuel kick), this new research is more of an active design to kick your body into ketosis quickly.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
The changes I made to formula, on paper at least, will push you into ketosis far more rapidly. While the original design was more of a passive approach (drop blood sugar and provide initial fuel kick), this new research is more of an active design to kick your body into ketosis quickly.
Nice

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in seeing this new formula. So you're saying if I fast from 12am-4pm I could get kicked into ketosis that day for just those hours instead of doing no carb for days at a time?

socalfresnan

Awards
Can't wait to try this new formula. I can run my bhb blood level at work, still haven't gotten around to it on the original formula. But I think this week ill open up my bottle and post my results on the forum.

IHarry

IHarry

Awards
I know how I spent my Saturday.....how about you guys?

Found something that filled in a LOT of blanks that will be easy to obtain and test. We'll be doing alpha testing first for 2 weeks, then opening for beta testers.

WARNING: This one is gonna be pricey.
Me wants to alpha test that ****!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for the cuts

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in seeing this new formula. So you're saying if I fast from 12am-4pm I could get kicked into ketosis that day for just those hours instead of doing no carb for days at a time?
I'm interested in this as well.
I fast 16 hours (night+morning 8h) 3-5 days /week. Also usually a low carb day too. So with 40h of little carbs, would this help me to get into real ketosis?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this. Will the betas on this be available next week ?

Thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on when new betas being may be available ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing them this week, with a MCT Evolved experiment that should turn that into a potent morning keto booster.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MCT project is proving to be a bit more complex than anticipated, but KetoInduce upgrade should only take a couple of weeks until release.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
The MCT project is proving to be a bit more complex than anticipated, but KetoInduce upgrade should only take a couple of weeks until release.
Any hints on what's being upgraded with formula ? I did like the original but your upgrades are always welcome

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any hints on what's being upgraded with formula ? I did like the original but your upgrades are always welcome
Let's just say that I missed a very potent pathway that goes along with ketosis like peanut butter and jelly. The combination will make the product far more effective.

Don't worry, you won't have to wait long.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a small hint:

Epilepsia. 2017 May;58(5):893-900. doi: 10.1111/epi.13729. Epub 2017 Apr 3.
An examination of biochemical parameters and their association with response to ketogenic dietary therapies.
Schoeler NE1,2, Bell G3, Yuen A3, Kapelner AD4, Heales SJR5,6,7, Cross JH1,8,9, Sisodiya S2,3.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

In the absence of specific metabolic disorders, accurate predictors of response to ketogenic dietary therapies (KDTs) for treating epilepsy are largely unknown. We hypothesized that specific biochemical parameters would be associated with the effectiveness of KDT in humans with epilepsy. The parameters tested were β-hydroxybutyrate, acetoacetate, nonesterified fatty acids, free and acylcarnitine profile, glucose, and glucose-ketone index (GKI).
METHODS:

Biochemical results from routine blood tests conducted at baseline prior to initiation of KDT and at 3-month follow-up were obtained from 13 adults and 215 children with KDT response data from participating centers. One hundred thirty-two (57%) of 228 participants had some data at both baseline and 3 months; 52 (23%) of 228 had data only at baseline; 22 (10%) of 228 had data only at 3 months; and 22 (10%) of 228 had no data. KDT response was defined as ≥50% seizure reduction at 3-month follow-up.
RESULTS:

Acetyl carnitine at baseline was significantly higher in responders (p < 0.007). It was not associated with response at 3-month follow-up. There was a trend for higher levels of free carnitine and other acylcarnitine esters at baseline and at 3-month follow-up in KDT responders. There was also a trend for greater differences in levels of propionyl carnitine and in β-hydroxybutyrate measured at baseline and 3-month follow-up in KDT responders. No other biochemical parameters were associated with response at any time point.
SIGNIFICANCE:

Our finding that certain carnitine fractions, in particular baseline acetyl carnitine, are positively associated with greater efficacy of KDT is consistent with the theory that alterations in energy metabolism may play a role in the mechanisms of action of KDT.

Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2017 International League Against Epilepsy.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Is this close enough for possible eta ?

Thanks

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eta??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still missing the one ingredient.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found yet?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have half tub of OG KI left. Has anyone taken pre bed, then again in AM pre workout or cardio? Any benefit?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Received beta V2 going to start it tomorrow opened it and it’s brown in color is that correct ? Only asking as original was white

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received beta V2 going to start it tomorrow opened it and it’s brown in color is that correct ? Only asking as original was white

Thanks
Correct. The Sesamin content is brown.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in, taste isnt that great at all, definitly worse than the regular lol.

It has the old label on it too, whats the new ingredient panel?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I waited lol. I wanted to grab the new beta, however the first version was not so tasty. Will probably wait till flavor is dialed in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in, taste isnt that great at all, definitly worse than the regular lol.

It has the old label on it too, whats the new ingredient panel?
The old panel is being used until the new version is complete - so waiting on a few more people to report back the effects. I'm having better luck with the Strafe Melon-Cantaloupe flavor, so I might use that instead of the OP.

New ingredients added for this version are Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Sesamin Extract, and methylcellulose to counteract the caking/hygroscopy caused by the PLCAR.

I made another advance on Sunday, and the ingredients are on the way for testing. The newest upgrade drives fatty acid based nutrients through beta-oxidation to form (along with the Propionate group from the PLCAR) endogenous ketones, further priming the pump for the body to use fatty acid stores (as well as freed fatty acids from the PPAR-a activation) to trigger endogenous ketonsis, as well as preventing sympathetic nervous system shutdown from the exogenous ketones, leaving the metabolism humming.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The old panel is being used until the new version is complete - so waiting on a few more people to report back the effects. I'm having better luck with the Strafe Melon-Cantaloupe flavor, so I might use that instead of the OP.

New ingredients added for this version are Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Sesamin Extract, and methylcellulose to counteract the caking/hygroscopy caused by the PLCAR.

I made another advance on Sunday, and the ingredients are on the way for testing. The newest upgrade drives fatty acid based nutrients through beta-oxidation to form (along with the Propionate group from the PLCAR) endogenous ketones, further priming the pump for the body to use fatty acid stores (as well as freed fatty acids from the PPAR-a activation) to trigger endogenous ketonsis, as well as preventing sympathetic nervous system shutdown from the exogenous ketones, leaving the metabolism humming.
Sounds awesome. When will this be available would you estimate?

Also, I'm on 82.25mg nature-throid, and I've read the studies on carnitine preventing hyperthyroidism by blocking thyroid hormone uptake. All over the interwebs there's people recommending those of us on thyroid meds for hypothyroidism to avoid
Carnitine because it could prevent the uptake in us as well. Any thoughts on that? I have a ton of carnitine fumarate sitting here and all forms of carnitine are in many products I love to use including yours. Just wondering if you'd agree with that caution or not.
Link is here to the study I mentioned:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15591013/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome. When will this be available would you estimate?

Also, I'm on 82.25mg nature-throid, and I've read the studies on carnitine preventing hyperthyroidism by blocking thyroid hormone uptake. All over the interwebs there's people recommending those of us on thyroid meds for hypothyroidism to avoid
Carnitine because it could prevent the uptake in us as well. Any thoughts on that? I have a ton of carnitine fumarate sitting here and all forms of carnitine are in many products I love to use including yours. Just wondering if you'd agree with that caution or not.
Link is here to the study I mentioned:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15591013/
The study cited further cites the original study showing tissue specificity in hepatocytes, some neurons, and fibroblasts. Are you taking the thyroid to enhance fat loss?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The study cited further cites the original study showing tissue specificity in hepatocytes, some neurons, and fibroblasts. Are you taking the thyroid to enhance fat loss?
No, for treatment of hypothyroidism. The fibroblasts is a little concerning since there's also some research regarding thyroid hormone in tendon healing and/or injury. Here's a link to that:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3838329/

Edit: My understanding of all this is limited, so I definitely appreciate it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did look a bit into this. They use multigram dosages, and it appears to work peripherally, rather than centrally. Hyperthyroid can also cause increased flux through the CPT pathways, and potential deplete carnitine stores. This study notes the use of carnitine to minimize hyperthyroid symptoms...

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1196/annals.1320.015/full