dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
goddamn computer....I had this all typed out. and it was "flowing" perfectly, and now I have to split to the hospital. My entire throat is coated with vomit and I don't know why.

Anyway.......let me try and to do this again...

INFLATE: What does it do?
Make my muscles bigger?
Make my muscle harder?
make me leaner?
Make me stronger?

NO.

I was approached not too long ago by an advocacy group of stomach cancer sufferers to come up with a sublingual appetite suppressant (which I am almost done with.) They are fed through tubes, then can chew gum, but that does not affect true hunger. I'm afraid that even I can't help that, though the appetite suppressant will help. Why is that? Because your stomach reacts to being stretched when full. I suspect it has something to do with prostaglandin release, but it's an early hypothesis that I don't have time to dedicate to.

Now this is where things get weird. I've been working on a related, but opposite hypothesis for over a decade regarding male libido. I suspect that there is some sort of mechanism that measures a mans reprouctive tissues for Epididymal and testicular/prostate. When a man goes for a period of time without cumming, that fluid first builds up, then is resorbed into the tissues. First, I think when it is resorbed it is metabolized into "something" akin to a signaling molecule. Second, I think that the tissues begin to swell and increase in weight and volume, and that there is a direct nerve pathway to the brain telling it how long it has been since you have successfully mated. You all know that "heavy" feeling you begin to get down there, and the thoughts that begin to dominate your every waking (and sleeping) moment. Anyway, my hypothesis states that an increase in epididymal, prostate, and testicular weight transmits signals to the brain go go get laid, dammit. However, there are plenty of libido boosting supplements already out there, and if that were it you know I wouldn't waste my time doing something that's already been dome.

What DOES INFLATE Do? Even being on TRT levels of hormones causes a drop off in endogenous test production. You ain't using them, them they're gonna come and lay off 3/4 of your staff (heh..staff). INFLATE (yes, the formula is 99% complete) increases testicular size and weight, and epididymal size and weigh -both exploding those signals into your brain to go get laid, dammit but in the meantime let's show off these impressive nuts and , correct or not (remember, women lie about what really turns them on) your giant swinging jizz factories are gonna be advertising for a third shift all over the place - mostly popping those jeans out nice and full.

Is that It?

Yep, you fragile-ego pathetic boy-men. I don't know about you, and I don't really give a crap. What have I always said about my company? I make what I want to make/use, and it's really nice when other people like them too, but I don't do it for you. This is the product I want to make this year and goddammit I'm gonna do it. Y'all are welcome to come along for the ride. I'll try and get some betas put together in the next few weeks and, here in America, we'll see if we can't knck the Earth off it's natural rotation with a population a giant scrotumed silverbacks.

Anyway,,,,testers welcome.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im on trt and need to feel the need to get laid, dammit.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can this be stacked with Hung? Lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is more temporary while hung is permanent

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is more temporary while hung is permanent
If hung works, you would be able to fund all future products. I hear so many BS ads on the sports radio station I listen to in Chicago, bunk products.

I could get you funding if the testing and science is there, we'll sign a nda. ??

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will try anything you wanna send my way. No questions asked. lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure. Here's my befor photo

--->

Here is my AFTER:

======>

How's that?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol.

I think Inflate is a little different:

()()==> before

( )( )==> after

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, yeah. You're right. Look at that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If hung works, you would be able to fund all future products. I hear so many BS ads on the sports radio station I listen to in Chicago, bunk products.

I could get you funding if the testing and science is there, we'll sign a nda. ����
The Hangup (HUNGup?) is that we need something highly androgenic, the old 3-alpha would have been perfect.

However, with the rest of the factors taken care of and proven to work then in gonna say that people will find a way to get
Some DHT or similar.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Hangup (HUNGup?) is that we need something highly androgenic, the old 3-alpha would have been perfect.

However, with the rest of the factors taken care of and proven to work then in gonna say that people will find a way to get
Some DHT or similar.
I hope I don't have to stick a needle in my doodle to make this work. But...I will....For science

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I shouldn't worry about all the small details at this point.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I shouldn't worry about all the small details at this point.
Wow...small details....looks like you REALLY need HUNG.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow...small details....looks like you REALLY need HUNG.
We are talking an EVOMUSE product!!! EVERYONE needs it. BIG LOADS of it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ah skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet. I volunteer! haha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I volunteer as tribute! Make my nutz great again.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IN.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
I'm interested! You send it and I will use it, log it, and probably love it!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this help you be alpha and confident? I feel like it would

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on trt for a while. I would like to order a bottle of this when it becomes available please.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what it sounds like to me too. HCG is too expensive and I don't like my shrunken nuts.
HCG is a hormonal nightmare for me. It kills my libido, breaks out my back, and turns me into a bitch in general

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This won't be as functionally potent as HCG...I'm not gonna lie and say that it is. This is purely cosmetic, but I know plenty of dudes that feel self-conscious about ball size while on cycle.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So how much bigger are we talking say percentage wise

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how much bigger are we talking say percentage wise
From the studies, we are talking an increase of 4000%. An increase of 6.9% dosage resulted in the scrotum tearing away from the body due to the inability to handle the extra weight.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the studies, we are talking an increase of 4000%. An increase of 6.9% dosage resulted in the scrotum tearing away from the body due to the inability to handle the extra weight.
Lol wut

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Bender: Claire, you wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantitis of the nuts? It's pretty tasty.
Claire: No thank you.
Bender: How does he ride a bike?
Bender: Oh Claire, would you ever consider dating a guy who looked like this?
Claire: Can't you just leave me alone?
Bender: I mean even if he had a nice personality and a cool car... although you'd probably have to ride in the backseat because his nuts would ride shotgun "

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch me whip....watch me nae nae

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed must have a meme he wants to bring to the table.
hairygrandpa - I just feel you should know about this for some reason. Just a guess.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will we be able to do this??

giphy.gif

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one doesn't really apply, but sometimes it makes me feel better about myself

3VVZ7.jpg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed - I knew you'd come up with quality material, haha. I think this product is going to really expload.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on this? Also, while I like the idea of size increase. Any other values measured like ejaculation volume increase, increased orgasm power, libido, etc...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on this? Also, while I like the idea of size increase. Any other values measured like ejaculation volume increase, increased orgasm power, libido, etc...
They're all covered under this product. Funny you should bring this up, I'm waiting on one more ingredient to start testing

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're all covered under this product. Funny you should bring this up, I'm waiting on one more ingredient to start testing
Keep me in the loop. Very interested in this product in addition to Hung. Killing me with anticipation!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump...hahah

Is this product still a possibility?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
isnt fadogia act almost like HCG. everyone on fadogia reports testicular size improvement, me including.

Perhaps + bulbine??

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isnt fadogia act almost like HCG. everyone on fadogia reports testicular size improvement, me including.

Perhaps + bulbine??
I’ve heard similar things, like HCGenerate was suppose to really cause an effect

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Not sure if this was asked, but would Inflate + AndroLo be a viable temporary substitute to Hung, as you get Hung's ground work up and going?