EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no pun intended :09:

any studies on this beta products effectiveness?

I don't see how elevated androgens and Pe would cause any penis growth, esp if someone is 17-25 years old and has hit their second puberty years.
So far 1 has lasted 4 weeks, still not empty
I assume you tested own product on yourself firstly, what results you get?
Yeah give me stats plz.... I wanna know ERECT length before and ERECT Length after, I need to know Girth at the mushroom tip, Middle and base before and after... also curious about ball size... for research purposes...

I need to create this 3D model in my brain before I buy more...

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah give me stats plz.... I wanna know ERECT length before and ERECT Length after, I need to know Girth at the mushroom tip, Middle and base before and after... also curious about ball size... for research purposes...

I need to create this 3D model in my brain before I buy more...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But in all seriousness, it is impossible to get a straight answer here... surely people have been using this for 1-2 months? anyone got any comments on its effectiveness and their results, if you a shy guy PM me and we can talk dirty.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once this is available I might go back to one of my old routines to take advantage of it.

Option 1 =
4 days a week = extending for 4-7 hours + manual stretching (side fulcrums and inverted fulcrums)
3 days a week = as above but whatever I can fit in if any (due to work)

Option 2 =
4 days a week = hanging over fulcrum 3-5 hours + manual stretching (side fulcrums)
3 days a week = as above but whatever I can fit in if any (due to work)

In a good position for a routine at the moment, I work from 20.00 to 08.00 3 days a week so on days off I stick to the same hours so not to **** up my body clock. So from 00.00 to around 10.00 I can fit it in.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Curious if we apply “pre workout” how long do I need to wait before applying lubrication to jelq?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long should testers wait to shower post application?
You will probably be waiting awhile for an answer haha, I think 2 hours should be enough as long as it has been worked in, namsayin?... need it to properly absorb

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will probably be waiting awhile for an answer haha, I think 2 hours should be enough as long as it has been worked in, namsayin?... need it to properly absorb
That's about what I was thinking. That initial stinging effect feels interesting lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long you been using it? noticed anything? mine should arrive today or tomorrow
Less than a week. I have noticed a few things, however I want to wait another week or so to make sure it's accurate.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than a week. I have noticed a few things, however I want to wait another week or so to make sure it's accurate.
Yeah true, I'd say a month at the bare minimum is needed to gauge results or any progress, preferably 3 months.... I hope people realise this isnt a quick and easy thing haha i plan on using 4 or so months and continuing exercises indefinitely.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grrr, the shipment said it was in transit in my city on Sunday, it is now Thursday and its still not here... It literally only takes an hour and a half from the CBD to get here with a lot of traffic, 40 without.... WHERE IS IT? hjahaha fml.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grrr, the shipment said it was in transit in my city on Sunday, it is now Thursday and its still not here... It literally only takes an hour and a half from the CBD to get here with a lot of traffic, 40 without.... WHERE IS IT? hjahaha fml.
LMAO, It literally just rocked up then... I should have posted this earlier.

Anyway how many pumps are people using? each time

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
LMAO, It literally just rocked up then... I should have posted this earlier.

Anyway how many pumps are people using? each time
1 pump twice a day for me but I’m doing every other day until tomorrow get acclimated to more volume.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know which one of you bastards recommended running "big Jim" through a pasta roller but - I did - and if I found out who it is - there is going to be a whole bunch of ass whooping. My "helmet" looks like a pointed spade edge shovel.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know which one of you bastards recommended running "big Jim" through a pasta roller but - I did - and if I found out who it is - there is going to be a whole bunch of ass whooping. My "helmet" looks like a pointed spade edge shovel.
Sounds like you didn't spit on him before you started, rookie...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 days in, all day pumps and more veins... far to early for anything serious yet, will report any changes... but im not expecting too much until about 6 weeks AS LONG AS I STAY CONSISTENT

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 days in, all day pumps and more veins... far to early for anything serious yet, will report any changes... but im not expecting too much until about 6 weeks AS LONG AS I STAY CONSISTENT
Whata your routine, or you just apply!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whata your routine, or you just apply!
10-20 mins of jelqing and squeezes in am and pm. Extending 3-8 hrs a day, got a comfortable one i can wear at work. I will also pump 3x a week with bathmate.

Gonna be really intense for 3 months and see how i go, might go to maintenance/lower the amount of exercises if happy with results after that

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am just wondering what people thought (seems i am the one of 3 posting on here haha), I would like dsade's opinion but he is ghosting it seems haha.

Would it better to use the bathmate first then apply the topical and jelq/light stretch or would it be better to use the topical a couple of hours before then use the bathmate and then just light jelqing after the bathmate? I feel like it would be more effective applying it to the already pumped up unit (post Batemate) then jelqing

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't really done any stretching or jelqing. I have noticed increased veins and girth already. I'm 2 weeks in and impressed. I'm contemplating a bathmate lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't really done any stretching or jelqing. I have noticed increased veins and girth already. I'm 2 weeks in and impressed. I'm contemplating a bathmate lol
Get one, they are great... just take it VERY SLOW... start with 10 minutes per session and not pumping to hard, you really need to condition your unit. Pump too much too quick you'll get donut dick and discolouring haha.

I use it sometimes 4-6 hours prior to a date, the extra girth lasts the whole night and they definitely notice it haha.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get one, they are great... just take it VERY SLOW... start with 10 minutes per session and not pumping to hard, you really need to condition your unit. Pump too much too quick you'll get donut dick and discolouring haha.

I use it sometimes 4-6 hours prior to a date, the extra girth lasts the whole night and they definitely notice it haha.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards

Agreed. I purchased a thick wall and it’s awesome. It doesn’t pay to over do it haha.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards

Agreed. I purchased a thick wall and it’s awesome. It doesn’t pay to over do it haha.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dem girth gains, anyone else having trouble getting the stuff of their hands?

I wash then with soap like 10 times and still seem to have it on the skin, like I'll touch my face and that area will sting or dry up a little as if i had the lotion on it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not on my hands, usually comes off easily.

Whatever the dark black ingredient is causes some issue. Today more than usual came out, and the burning feeling has lasted all morning :(

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not on my hands, usually comes off easily.

Whatever the dark black ingredient is causes some issue. Today more than usual came out, and the burning feeling has lasted all morning :(
You are like the lab rat.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still wanting to know whether its better to apply then stretch and jelq or let it absorb first for x amount of time then do exercises... also wondering if i were to apply then use sorbelene as a lubricant for jelqing would that interfer with absorption... also what about absoprtion/application with hands are we better off applying initially with gloves?

We need you dsade... i dont even know how to mention people on the app lol

edit forgot to also say, what about stretching and jelqing first then applying the stuff? Just because I struggle with time in the morning, i can potentially stretch and jelq for 10 before shower then apply.... wonder if that still works

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this thread turned into a whole penis enlargement thread. Pumps, exercises, this cream. Although that's what it was supposed to be from the beginning huh

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this thread turned into a whole penis enlargement thread. Pumps, exercises, this cream. Although that's what it was supposed to be from the beginning huh
Gather round my child, tell us your name, share some stories, show me your dick... I mean what... Welcum to the brotherhood

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gather round my child, tell us your name, share some stories, show me your dick... I mean what... Welcum to the brotherhood

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean . . . this is AM, a large majority of threads end up talking about people's genitals at some point or another.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who has been using this the longest? A week and a halfish in and noticing increase in flaccid girth and length outside normal temp expansion from exercises.

I won't measure properly until each month though

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who has been using this the longest? A week and a halfish in and noticing increase in flaccid girth and length outside normal temp expansion from exercises.

I won't measure properly until each month though
I think there are people at least 3-4 weeks ahead of us. I don't really do any exercise and I'm seeing more flaccid girth and possible length. I'm running AlphaMax and MassMax as well, so it's hard to judge the possible libido effect that I believe dsade mentioned.

Edit.. also more visible veins which is slightly weird lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psh i might grab some just for the hell of it lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psh i might grab some just for the hell of it lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fixed it for you
Show us your hammer than Thor, if you so confident >.> we all know your looking on here trying to get tips and pointers, long story short, you want that mjolnir to become storm breaker.... amirite?!

I am right.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fixed it for you
Show us your hammer than Thor, if you so confident >.> we all know your looking on here trying to get tips and pointers, long story short, you want that mjolnir to become storm breaker.... amirite?!

I am right.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I am right.
Lol! Well played. if I was single and slaying chicks I might put more tome into seeing if I could make my dong grow. But I’m married with 2 side business(no time) and 3rd kid on the way so for reproducing my hammer is working great lol. But sure another inch would be cool I suppose :)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well fellas... just at the gym and a chick im good friends of was there.

"Do you have a boner??"

Nope thats just my pumped up flaccid, feels good man

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Is this and TopMuscle ever going to be back in stock? And is Matt alive?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone got anthing to report? Def got slight girth and length increase, not a lot yet... still early days.

Flaccid has improved quite a bit though

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got anthing to report? Def got slight girth and length increase, not a lot yet... still early days.

Flaccid has improved quite a bit though
I had some discomfort so I stopped for a week.