EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates? dsade gone mia it seems :( I have started doing PE again, hanging for the first time and seeing results very quickly
What’s your current routine and supplements?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your current routine and supplements?
AM
10 min manual stretch - Left under the check 5mins (45/15) then right under the check (45/15)
Extender- aim for 6 hours, but generally 3-4

PM
10 min manual stretch
2x10min hang (currently at 4kg)
Pump- 65% for 7 mins, rest, 75% for 7 mins, rest, 7 mins 85%-90%. I find this way gives good expansion and doesn't give me donut dick haha.

I do this 3-5 days a week depending on time, I may get both AM and PM in, but really just depends how busy I am that day.

Supplements just taking 5g Citrulline malate and HUNG once or twice a day, generally once after pump or with pumping.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade don't leave us hanging (excuse the pun)

But are you going to restock at all? going to upgrade formula at all? I am hanging, extending and pumping atm and made massive gains just applying once a night, I dunno how much it is helping with growth, but definitely recovery allowing me to go back the next day and hang without being too sore. I wonder if I used it consistenly in the morning and afternoon I would notice anything, I do believe you were doing 3 times a day when you made gains?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
update - Got the comment you look for when you do PE haha. "look how big it is" "it feels so big" I have definitely gained over the past 3 months.

Routine
4x10 mins hanging at 6kgs
2x15 min extending at max tension (I have read a few theories that short extending sessions is better than long extending sessions, something to do with fatigue)
Pump- 5mins at 5(i forgot the measurment on the gauge) 5 mins at 7 and then 5 mins at 10.
Finish with 3 cock rings on penis for 10 mins (BD on youtube has comments on this and how it works)

I have found I get massive expansion after these workouts, sometimes a bit of fluid from pumping and tiny swelling... if I go too hard I use hung and I am good to go the next day no residual sides.

I wish dsade would make more and possibly find ways to improve the formula to be a growth inducing product. Dont get me wrong it is very effective at recovery and that seems to be speeding up gains, but I wouldnt say it directly helps growth. Overall it is still a very effective product for PE

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
update - Got the comment you look for when you do PE haha. "look how big it is" "it feels so big" I have definitely gained over the past 3 months.

Routine
4x10 mins hanging at 6kgs
2x15 min extending at max tension (I have read a few theories that short extending sessions is better than long extending sessions, something to do with fatigue)
Pump- 5mins at 5(i forgot the measurment on the gauge) 5 mins at 7 and then 5 mins at 10.
Finish with 3 cock rings on penis for 10 mins (BD on youtube has comments on this and how it works)

I have found I get massive expansion after these workouts, sometimes a bit of fluid from pumping and tiny swelling... if I go too hard I use hung and I am good to go the next day no residual sides.

I wish dsade would make more and possibly find ways to improve the formula to be a growth inducing product. Dont get me wrong it is very effective at recovery and that seems to be speeding up gains, but I wouldnt say it directly helps growth. Overall it is still a very effective product for PE