EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you don't grab the years worth, something is wrong.

Less than $11 a bottle?! Matt musta hit his head
Am I missing something here?? Lol

Oh you probably meant month.. I was like where is this special extra half off pricing at?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don't grab the years worth, something is wrong.

Less than $11 a bottle?! Matt musta hit his head
Lol...a year's worth is 6 bottles, so not quite that cheap but still a fantastic deal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its probably been mentioned but is refrigerated recommended
Recommended, not required. Obviously don't leave it sitting in direct sun or in your hot car.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I missing something here?? Lol

Oh you probably meant month.. I was like where is this special extra half off pricing at?
Lol...a year's worth is 6 bottles, so not quite that cheap but still a fantastic deal.
Exactly. 6 bottles at 130/12 = roughly 11.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Got the year's worth as well.

Got a question to throw out: Would there ever be a benefit to dose more than 1 cap per day besides the normal first week? Ex - If you're fighting a virus or maybe ate something that caused digestive issues or if you wanted to do a month full system detox?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Got a question to throw out: Would there ever be a benefit to dose more than 1 cap per day besides the normal first week? Ex - If you're fighting a virus or maybe ate something that caused digestive issues or if you wanted to do a month full system detox?

Thanks!
I double dose if I am surrounded by illness, have gone on an alcohol binge, or taken any antibiotics.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
I do the same and dsade and dose two a day following alcohol consumption, when my kids or wife are sick, or if I feel like I may be coming down with something. Haven't been on antibiotics in years, roughly the length for which I have been taking Gut Health, but if I did I would double dose a few days after also. Both my kids, wife, and extended family recently got sick for multiple days. I double dosed Gut health and didn't have anything more than a slightly stuffed up nose. I have always had a resilient immune system, but definitely believe Gut Health helps.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you guys double dose are you taking 2 pills at once, or spread out.

I'm still fighting this cough/bronchitis. I have gotten drastically better since starting Gut Health 2 weeks ago. I have been spreading dose though.

Scared of that 3 foot poop lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
When you guys double dose are you taking 2 pills at once, or spread out.

I'm still fighting this cough/bronchitis. I have gotten drastically better since starting Gut Health 2 weeks ago. I have been spreading dose though.

Scared of that 3 foot poop lol
I take both at once myself...don't be scared of it, embrace it

sareea

Awards
Bought one ! :)
So excited to try my first Evomuse product...

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a yr supply and some clear edge. Can't be without gut health

On a side note hate that another company called their product gut Heath. I was talking to a friend about your product gave him the name and he bought wrong brand. Told him to return that crap and gave him one of mine

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just picked up a years worth myself; along with the DCP/AMMO combo.. I think i should just rename my credit card in Matt's name...

Cut's going good though; cant wait until April/May

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed a yr supply and some clear edge. Can't be without gut health

On a side note hate that another company called their product gut Heath. I was talking to a friend about your product gave him the name and he bought wrong brand. Told him to return that crap and gave him one of mine
Waiting for confirmation that our trademark is granted, then we'll be sending them a cease and desist letter.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Just preordered a bottle! Im a firm believer in probiotics. I am currently take a certain protein powder that has a patented strain added to it. Now that it is about to run out, im excited to see how I will feel taking a regular protein powder shake with a serving of this added on top!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another reason why it's so critical to control your gut environment. Pathogenic bacteria is more and more not only connected to obesity and mental illness (especially depression), but now links to cancer.

Güt Health, especially with the new double strength formula, helps prevent pathogenic bacteria from gaining a foothold on the enteric sites, and instead pass harmlessly through you. AS well, the Zinc-l-carnosine bolsters the mucous membrane, another barrier to pathogenic access to the bloodstream.

Make no mistake about it, this IS a war that we are all in Make sure your firepower is superior.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28202625?dopt=Abstract

Cancer Discov. 2017 Feb 15. pii: CD-16-0932. doi: 10.1158/2159-8290.CD-16-0932. [Epub ahead of print]
Gut Microbiota Promotes Obesity-Associated Liver Cancer through PGE2-Mediated Suppression of Antitumor Immunity.
Loo TM1, Kamachi F1, Watanabe Y1, Yoshimoto S2, Kanda H3, Arai Y1, Nakajima-Takagi Y4, Iwama A4, Koga T5, Sugimoto Y5, Ozawa T1, Nakamura M1, Kumagai M1, Watashi K6, Taketo MM7, Aoki T8, Narumiya S8, Oshima M9, Arita M10, Hara E2, Ohtani N11.
Author information
Abstract

Obesity increases the risk of cancers, including hepatocellular carcinomas (HCCs). However, the precise molecular mechanisms through which obesity promotes HCC development are still unclear. Recent studies have shown that gut microbiota may influence liver diseases by transferring its metabolites and components. Here, we show that the hepatic translocation of obesity-induced lipoteichoic acid (LTA), a Gram positive gut microbial component, promotes HCC development by creating a tumor-promoting microenvironment. LTA enhances the senescence-associated secretory phenotype (SASP) of hepatic stellate cells (HSCs) collaboratively with an obesity-induced gut microbial metabolite, deoxycholic acid (DCA) to upregulate the expression of SASP factors and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) through Toll-like receptor (TLR) 2. Interestingly, COX-2-mediated prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production suppresses the antitumor immunity through EP4 receptor, thereby contributing to HCC progression. Moreover, COX-2 overexpression and excess PGE2 production were detected in HSCs in human HCCs with non-cirrhotic, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), indicating that a similar mechanism could function in humans.

Copyright ©2017, American Association for Cancer Research.

PMID:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many of the six packs do you have left? I might want to order some plcar and would like to order them at the same time

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Wondering what are the expiration dates for gut health, have already bought a one year supply but wondering if shelf life will be good to stock up on another full year supply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering what are the expiration dates for gut health, have already bought a one year supply but wondering if shelf life will be good to stock up on another full year supply
If kept in the fridge it should easily last 2-3 years.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed 6 of the updated. Still have 4 unopened of the original...

Will the Zinc-L-Carnosine have any effect on stomach ulcers as indicated in the wiki section from the first post? I ask because Entericaps remain intact through the stomach.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed 6 of the updated. Still have 4 unopened of the original...

Will the Zinc-L-Carnosine have any effect on stomach ulcers as indicated in the wiki section from the first post? I ask because Entericaps remain intact through the stomach.
When it goes systemic and circulates back, perhaps, but probably not as much as if they were regular capsules.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Not to push, but is it still looking like you are on track for an early March release? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Yep, we're looking good.
Do you ship orders placed from your website to Europe also or only inside USA?

If only USA then when you plan to get this product to Nutriverse or/and TGB so non USA people can get this too?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we finished today, and should have this in by Thursday!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do have to end the presale though, so....sorry

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just got in on this pre sale before it ended! Popped my Gut Health and thought it's almost time I order more. Checked Instagram and boom! 2 bottles ordered!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got in at last second. I wanted the year supply, but the wife is in between jobs. Had to grab a bottle though.

Since i have an open bottle of previous version, would it be beneficial to rotate each version every other day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you wait another 7 hours till I get my salary, I'd like to get the year supply ???
Hit me up in the morning and we'll work something out. I already changed the price.

I'll. Make a discount code for you for the whole order.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit me up in the morning and we'll work something out. I already changed the price.

Awesome, thanks alot!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try the original late at night and the new formula in the morning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established

I made a reply #75 on Feb 24th but you didn't answer so I didn't order but OK it is what it is now.

When will this product reach Nutriverse or TGB?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made a reply #75 on Feb 24th but you didn't answer so I didn't order but OK it is what it is now.

When will this product reach Nutriverse or TGB?
Sorry, the gentleman underneath you answered your question. yes we do ship to the UK./EU If you missed discount pricing because of it, let me know what you wanted to order and I will issue you a credit for the difference.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the gentleman underneath you answered your question. yes we do ship to the UK./EU If you missed discount pricing because of it, let me know what you wanted to order and I will issue you a credit for the difference.
Order #4557 paid.

Since it was my first order at your website and never tried your product, I decided to order now only 1 bottle.

Got burned with last presale order I made with another company delaying shipping for almost 3 weeks cause at time of accepting pre sale orders they not even had raw ingredients in their hands.

If all goes great with shipment and how product works with my body, then around May or June I might buy a year's supply.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's supposed to arrive in thursday!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Just got shipping confirmation :banana:
Nice, I should be getting something similar in the next couple of hours (more if he has a bunch of orders to process, which he probably does :))

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade
Thank you for your hard work.
Got shipping conformation and should arrive before critical time.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
EYYYYY shipping confirmation in my email! Im excited to see how my gut flora evolves from normal off the shelve probiotics and korean kimchi to this stuff!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my shipping conformation too! Six bottles on the way

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Color me jealous :). Hopefully my shipping notification will "appear" in my Inbox sooner than later :D

From all of the posts is sounds like dsade is hard at it shipping out packages!