dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know so many of you have been waiting a LONG time for this. I have literally spent over 100 hours making sure that this is the best anti-aging, stretch mark/scar formula on the market. The IDRT formula has been a best seller for a very long time, and we'll have the final version done here within a couple of weeks. I'll be looking for testers, for sure.

This is a much more expensive formula to manufacture, and we're also getting a lot of interest from some high-end retailers, but I want to make sure you guys get hooked up right out of the gate while I can still control the pricing. The writeup will take a couple of weeks, but for those of you with a fascination like I have can get started checking out the ingredients. This is going to make all the expensive skin care formulas that you see on infomercials, and those $200 per jar high-end scams looks like a total joke.

Anyway, here's the formula:

Ingredients:distilled water, Aqua Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Apricot Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Mixed Tocopherols, lactic acid, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, Propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol 500, polysorbate 80, Pomegranate Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Butter, Shea, Soy Lecithin, Aloe Vera powderCreatine Monohydrate, Andrographis Paniculata, Fermented Red Ginseng, Centella Asiatica, Resveratrol, Cococin™ Coconut water extract, Raspberry Ketones, Acai Berry Extract, Sesamin Sesame Seed Extract, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, PhosphatidylCholine, DL-Panthenol, Ginger Extract, Bitter Melon Seed Extract, Bitter Melon Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oi, Elderberry Extract Anthocyanins, Ellagic Acid, Rutin, Astragalus Membranaceous, Magnolia Extract, Apple Polyphenols, Beta-Alanine, Burdock Root, March Horsetail Extract, Hibiscus Flower Extract, White Rose Extract, Cinnamom Cassia Extract, Marigold Extract, Triethanolamine, Sodium Polyacrylate (hydrogel), Carbomer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, citric acid, Germall Plus (preservative:Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

and the "blurb"

Flawless Skin Couture now offers the ultimate in innovative skin care with the Flawless IDRT formula. Unlike treatments of the past, Flawless IDRT treats not only the complete dermal and subdermal matrix helping to support against the damaging effects of aging, lipid peroxidation, UV damage, age spots, destructive enzymes that cause a loss of skin elasticity, ennvironmental stressors, free radicals, and stretch marks, but also triggers the commitment of stem cells to form brand new dermal cells. Featuring an unequaled blend of exotic and functional ingredients at useful dosages, Flawless IDRT delivers where other formulas disappoint.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse with more ground breaking products!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Definitely grabbing some for myself and my mum!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can this be used as a face cream?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a solid replacement for my current moisturizer?
It's an absolute 800lb gorilla of a formula, but yeah it will replace your moisturizer.

BoBu would be far more economical, though.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's an absolute 800lb gorilla of a formula, but yeah it will replace your moisturizer.

BoBu would be far more economical, though.
Was planning to pick up some Bobu with my next order of Java Lather. Thought it was only for your body? Im afraid of moisturizers that will break me out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was planning to pick up some Bobu with my next order of Java Lather. Thought it was only for your body? Im afraid of moisturizers that will break me out.
We've never had any customers complain if face breakouts, even with the BoBu.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have very sensitive skin, just had melenoma removed 1 year ago. Large incision on my chest. BoBu causes no bumps, break outs, etc. I love it.

I'm interested in this a scar remover, however a plastic surgeon did my removal, and the scar is kinda growing on me. War wound

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new version should be out in about 3 weeks, write up in 2.
Very much looking forward to this. I got a bottle from the last formulation, and it was great, albeit a bit brown (would stain clothing). I hope this is next after DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very much looking forward to this. I got a bottle from the last formulation, and it was great, albeit a bit brown (would stain clothing). I hope this is next after DCP.
Easiest way to judge: the formula should absorb 100%. If not, then you've used too much. Each jar should last at least 2 months.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Easiest way to judge: the formula should absorb 100%. If not, then you've used too much. Each jar should last at least 2 months.
Hmm....I guess I have been using too much then.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The rest of the ingredients arrived today, look next week for the chance to try out the incredible new formula at a vastly reduced beta price.

Retail in the new formula is going to be steep, over $50, but I'll make sure you guys have a chance to try it and stock up before the big retail account forces my leverage away for discounts.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The rest of the ingredients arrived today, look next week for the chance to try out the incredible new formula at a vastly reduced beta price.

Retail in the new formula is going to be steep, over $50, but I'll make sure you guys have a chance to try it and stock up before the big retail account forces my leverage away for discounts.
Awesome. Can't wait. I'll be buying a couple.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be testing this one out for sure

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Should I just pull the trigger on dcp while I wait ? Trying to order song but don't want to miss this sale, dcp was one of my favs

dafeesh34

Awards
Bump. Looking for this and Bobu restock so I can place my order. Any ETA?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will the new version have the same funky smell to it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Will this tighten hanging skin after massive weight loss?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it will help, but I think it depends on the degree of how much excess there is.
dsade

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If using BOBU on my face in the morning, is this a viable option to wear at night for a general anti aging cream? Or is two applications a day recomended?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If using BOBU on my face in the morning, is this a viable option to wear at night for a general anti aging cream? Or is two applications a day recomended?
I only apply right before bed. 1 application should be sufficient, but then it depends on the severity of the area you are trying to improve.

Deep scars or old stretch marks, as well as extremely deep wrinkles would react better to two applications.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only apply right before bed. 1 application should be sufficient, but then it depends on the severity of the area you are trying to improve.

Deep scars or old stretch marks, as well as extremely deep wrinkles would react better to two applications.
Im young, 25, so this would be for long term benefits. I want to look great as long as I'm alive. Been looking for an anti-aginig/wrinkle cream for a while now, and would like to apply to the majority of my face.

Dsade, while your here: what do you think is the possibility of being able to desolve Non-Nano Zinc Oxide powder into BOBU Butter? I will be starting work outside soon, so sun protection is a must.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought you guys might like to see the IDRT beta v2. The one on the far left is v1, the middle IDRT is version 1.5, and the far right is the new version 2 beta. The new beta is Tannish in color, whereas the older versions were darker and had more of a pudding consistency. The new version is easier to work with and goes on very well...absorbs nicely and you can tell it's super concentrated. Matt dsade did a good job with this.

Attachments

Reactions: CF2
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Thought you guys might like to see the IDRT beta v2. The one on the far left is v1, the middle IDRT is version 1.5, and the far right is the new version 2 beta. The new beta is Tannish in color, whereas the older versions were darker and had more of a pudding consistency. The new version is easier to work with and goes on very well...absorbs nicely and you can tell it's super concentrated. Matt dsade did a good job with this.
How do we get some?!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many ounces are these?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many ounces are these?
2 ounces.

I cannot emphasize enough how concentrated this is. It took me weeks to get everything in there at the right dosage while still making sure it absorbs completely.

Each jar should last at least 2-3 months of daily use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'l try to get a picture up of how much I put on my finger to cover my entire upper face. It's a ridiculously small amount.

Don't let those ripoff cosmetic companies fool you with their lily white "formulas" that are mostly water and just have micro-sprinkles of actives costing $150.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My jar has lasted me over a year, with once nightly applications. Probably will last me all through 2018 too. Little goes a long way.

Girlfriend calls it's my wishishere cream, because of the smell.

Anyway dsade, will we get a writr up on this anytime soon. I've researched all the ingrediants, but I'd love to see your highlights and references.

Oh, and how about a Clear Edge write up?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started my flawless idrt due to me almost hitting 40 (37 next month) so tying to avoid wrinkles from coming sooner then later.

Once question? @dsade how long should this be left on before bath? Or cleanse of the face? Should I just take it every night before bed? I’ve been taking it after my morning shower from the gym

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started my flawless idrt due to me almost hitting 40 (37 next month) so tying to avoid wrinkles from coming sooner then later.

Once question? @dsade how long should this be left on before bath? Or cleanse of the face? Should I just take it every night before bed? I’ve been taking it after my morning shower from the gym
IDRT is extremely concentrated Don't overapply, but it should completely absorb within 15 minutes.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IDRT is extremely concentrated Don't overapply, but it should completely absorb within 15 minutes.
Ok great. I literally put a drop on each area, very minimal.

So it’s fine if I shower say an hour-two later?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? I don’t really have wrinkles but I’m getting close to 40. I’m using this every night before bed.

Now should this be used every day and is this something you take indefinitely? Not using it to take wrinkles away, mainly to avoid wrinkles early on in age. I also vacation a lot, I know the sun does damage.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for answer