EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no problem at all. Go ahead and put the order in and I will get BRITE ready for you. I think the last VM ingredient should be here tomorrow.
Sent you a PM when u have a chance

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Hi all, due to financial reasons, I have 5 bottles of Epitome me for sale, PM me if interested.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Around sept Ima bulk. Gonna run 2-3 bottles and see how that goes.
Gonna play it by ear.. I'll be coming off a long cut / maintenance of low body fat in sept so I'll have to slowly build up to bulking cals and once I reach where I need to be I'll add in the epitome

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
2 at once, first thing in the morning is my planned dosing, any drawbacks to this?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt. Any idea when shipments with BRITE and epitome will be going out? Ordered on the 12th. Thanks bro.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt. Any idea when shipments with BRITE and epitome will be going out? Ordered on the 12th. Thanks bro.
BRITEs started shipping last week. The rest are going out this week, along with the Virile Mane preorders.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
BRITEs started shipping last week. The rest are going out this week, along with the Virile Mane preorders.
Any chance I got in on this originally my order was going to be held waiting on this release but I did get my order and looks like I missed the brite viral mane if so

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance I got in on this originally my order was going to be held waiting on this release but I did get my order and looks like I missed the brite viral mane if so
Yeah, I still have you down - no worries. Trying to get the orders with other stuff on them out, and I will follow up with the Brite and VMs.

You have been ordering me for a VERY long time, so I figured it was fair. :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I still have you down - no worries. Trying to get the orders with other stuff on them out, and I will follow up with the Brite and VMs.

You have been ordering me for a VERY long time, so I figured it was fair. :)
Thanks man much appreciated !!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Just adding some early Epitome feedback - I am about two weeks in and started out with increased appetite, but now am trending the other way - I can get everything down but am plenty full, despite eating 5-700 less calories than I have been. Seem to notice some mild lethargy, but nothing an extra half cup of coffee in the afternoon can't handle. Not noticing any detrimental effects in the gym so far, though I do seem to be sweating even more than normal. I think I'm down about 2 lbs, but I fluctuate a good bit as is and am sweating a ton so hard to tell for sure. Only 2 weeks in, going for another 6 weeks. Have not noticed any negative sides, no cramping etc.

I am probably like the last guy on the internet to catch up to this, but if you're overweight and struggling try something that makes you actually track your calories - I do IF and am low carbing so I assumed I was nice and low, but when I entered everything I found out I was eating about 600 more calories than I thought.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well gave up on my second run after 4 days. Any Aus or NZ brahs want to buy or swap this bottle >50 caps left. pm me.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just adding some early Epitome feedback - I am about two weeks in and started out with increased appetite, but now am trending the other way - I can get everything down but am plenty full, despite eating 5-700 less calories than I have been. Seem to notice some mild lethargy, but nothing an extra half cup of coffee in the afternoon can't handle. Not noticing any detrimental effects in the gym so far, though I do seem to be sweating even more than normal. I think I'm down about 2 lbs, but I fluctuate a good bit as is and am sweating a ton so hard to tell for sure. Only 2 weeks in, going for another 6 weeks. Have not noticed any negative sides, no cramping etc.

I am probably like the last guy on the internet to catch up to this, but if you're overweight and struggling try something that makes you actually track your calories - I do IF and am low carbing so I assumed I was nice and low, but when I entered everything I found out I was eating about 600 more calories than I thought.
It's always eye opening to track calories for a while. I'm usually getting in way more than I would estimate.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I was doing, I was about 500-700 over what I was thinking in my head.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly what I was doing, I was about 500-700 over what I was thinking in my head.
Pretty common.

Not to mention few if any people think about all the trace stuff we get. For instance I'll put in pork chops, but I slather them in BBQ sauce which I don't even attempt to measure. That burger you ate that you loaded with ketchup and mustard? More than you think.

Obviously measuring those type of things is beyond anal and I would never do it, but we are probably always a bit higher than we think.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty common.

Not to mention few if any people think about all the trace stuff we get. For instance I'll put in pork chops, but I slather them in BBQ sauce which I don't even attempt to measure. That burger you ate that you loaded with ketchup and mustard? More than you think.

Obviously measuring those type of things is beyond anal and I would never do it, but we are probably always a bit higher than we think.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's always eye opening to track calories for a while. I'm usually getting in way more than I would estimate.
Agreed. When I finally took the time to track EVERYTHING, I was astonished at how much over I was getting. No wonder why weight loss would stall...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. When I finally took the time to track EVERYTHING, I was astonished at how much over I was getting. No wonder why weight loss would stall...
This 100%.. I was using SO MUCH olive oil.. When I finally measured what a table spoon was... I was like wtf am I supposed to do with this?!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This 100%.. I was using SO MUCH olive oil.. When I finally measured what a table spoon was... I was like wtf am I supposed to do with this?!
Exactly. I've probably been bulking while "cutting" for awhile until recently LOL

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't believe it honestly it was about 10 tablespoons I was using for salad dressing and wondering how the hell I couldn't be losing weight eating nothing but chicken and veggies (LADEN IN Oil lmao) at least 1,000 cals from it.. Smh. Live and learn! Now I'm afraid to eat without putting it into my fitness pal to check but fk if I ever get fat during a bulk again! In finally looking forward to bulking knowing now how to measure food and setup and track macros correctly

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't believe it honestly it was about 10 tablespoons I was using for salad dressing and wondering how the hell I couldn't be losing weight eating nothing but chicken and veggies (LADEN IN Oil lmao) at least 1,000 cals from it.. Smh. Live and learn! Now I'm afraid to eat without putting it into my fitness pal to check but fk if I ever get fat during a bulk again! In finally looking forward to bulking knowing now how to measure food and setup and track macros correctly
I always laugh to myself when I hear people say I eat a lot and can't grow ...common feedback to these people are you're likely underestimating your calorie intake. Wtf! How is that a thing?? Loo

Maybe because my TDEE is on the lower end b/c I'm short, have a desk job, etc but super easy for me to hit and exceed daily intake bulk or cut.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always laugh to myself when I hear people say I eat a lot and can't grow ...common feedback to these people are you're likely underestimating your calorie intake. Wtf! How is that a thing?? Loo

Maybe because my TDEE is on the lower end b/c I'm short, have a desk job, etc but super easy for me to hit and exceed daily intake bulk or cut.
I'm on my feet 8-12 hours a day and do cardio year round. I never consumed enough carbs to grow IMO knowing what I know now. (Underestimated) yet total intake was too high.. Basically my macros were bs and out of whack Bc I mentally didn't want to become obsessed with it (I have a history of anorexia and OCD with food) but who on here isn't haha but now that I have been tracking this cut and see almost daily changes.. It's ok. I am confident that when I start to bulk it will be done correctly and effectively. And I am going to use my 1.5 bottle of epitome when I do since it gave me crazy cravings!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my feet 8-12 hours a day and do cardio year round. I never consumed enough carbs to grow IMO knowing what I know now. (Underestimated) yet total intake was too high.. Basically my macros were bs and out of whack Bc I mentally didn't want to become obsessed with it (I have a history of anorexia and OCD with food) but who on here isn't haha but now that I have been tracking this cut and see almost daily changes.. It's ok. I am confident that when I start to bulk it will be done correctly and effectively. And I am going to use my 1.5 bottle of epitome when I do since it gave me crazy cravings!
I feel you bro, had some ED issues in the past and constantly learning. I feel I lost some valuable time following a sub-par protocol too, If I knew what I know now lol....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you bro, had some ED issues in the past and constantly learning. I feel I lost some valuable time following a sub-par protocol too, If I knew what I know now lol....
I nearly died at age 18 and went from 190 to 90 pounds from age 16-18 I totally screwed all my hormones and thyroid and bones/ligaments/tendons.. I wasted away. Trying to overcome it but I can't seem to support increased muscle mass or too low body fat. Like I just don't respond to anything lol. Oh well, I do my best and just am thankful to be able to live a normal life again.

Reactions: GNO
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the new Vanillean, coming over to EvoMuse, will be a good fit for you.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did like the original actually a lot and logged it when it first came out. It was one of my first few logs. Good for a cut or bulk?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did like the original actually a lot and logged it when it first came out. It was one of my first few logs. Good for a cut or bulk?
Straight up cut. I added several new fat loss angles to it, so the thermogenic effects are going to be much stronger.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Straight up cut. I added several new fat loss angles to it, so the thermogenic effects are going to be much stronger.
Oh ok nice. Well I'll be on the cut/maintenance cals for it until end of August.. Any Time frame? Or need any testing? I'm currently just on EC + shift and a mild herbal diuretic. I could put the shift aside for a while and just replace it with vanillean

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok nice. Well I'll be on the cut/maintenance cals for it until end of August.. Any Time frame?
Vanillean fills a spot in the product line that's apparent by that ineffective range for Epitome, plus the pricing on it is fair. If everything goes right you will see it towards the end of July.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always loved Vanillean! The smell of the open bottle was wonderful too!

dafeesh34

Awards
I know proper diet is the most important aspect for a cut/bulk, and supplements are just ancillaries, but I'll be damned if I don't try every product EvoMuse puts out.

Absolutely Abliderated: Favorite topical to date - the skin tightening effect is felt almost immediately and I love it (haven't tried smolder *yet*)
Strafe: Year-round staple for me.. absolutely love this product and it tastes fkn amazing (still have 4 tubs currently)
MyoSynergy: The apparent strength benefits I felt within the first week makes me even more excited for Elite *giggity*
Gut Health: Staple. Take every day. Double up on dose for a couple days after a weekend binge with friends and gut rot is gone
Defuse: Only take when I eat shi**y foods or have a large meal during family gatherings
Slintensity: Staple. Take whenever I eat carbs
Java Lather/IDRT: I'll never buy another body wash again. 'Nuff said.
Epitome: This, as far as appetite, is hit or miss for me. Some days I have a hard time eating much and rely on shakes, other days I eat normally. I hardly get severe cravings that some people have reported, though they have happened before.

So.. This may not have been the right thread to write all that in.. But I just wanted to share my opinion of what I'm currently taking. Looking forward to the future of what EvoMuse has to offer. Nerve Restore, MyoElite, Vanillean, and much more!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Errr I should look at abs ablid to really tighten up the belly now that I've burned the fat

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know proper diet is the most important aspect for a cut/bulk, and supplements are just ancillaries, but I'll be damned if I don't try every product EvoMuse puts out.

Absolutely Abliderated: Favorite topical to date - the skin tightening effect is felt almost immediately and I love it (haven't tried smolder *yet*)
Strafe: Year-round staple for me.. absolutely love this product and it tastes fkn amazing (still have 4 tubs currently)
MyoSynergy: The apparent strength benefits I felt within the first week makes me even more excited for Elite *giggity*
Gut Health: Staple. Take every day. Double up on dose for a couple days after a weekend binge with friends and gut rot is gone
Defuse: Only take when I eat shi**y foods or have a large meal during family gatherings
Slintensity: Staple. Take whenever I eat carbs
Java Lather/IDRT: I'll never buy another body wash again. 'Nuff said.
Epitome: This, as far as appetite, is hit or miss for me. Some days I have a hard time eating much and rely on shakes, other days I eat normally. I hardly get severe cravings that some people have reported, though they have happened before.

So.. This may not have been the right thread to write all that in.. But I just wanted to share my opinion of what I'm currently taking. Looking forward to the future of what EvoMuse has to offer. Nerve Restore, MyoElite, Vanillean, and much more!
This is the best thing I've read in weeks..I thank you for it.

I put my passion into my work, and I want to make sure that nobody is ever disappointed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Errr I should look at abs ablid to really tighten up the belly now that I've burned the fat
The phosphatidylSerine is one of the major ingredients in the new Flawless IDRT as well as the Tyght Skyn (still working on the name) product. The skin is an incredibly dynamic organ capable of some really impressive feats.

Hit me up when I announce it and I will get you some to try out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The phosphatidylSerine is one of the major ingredients in the new Flawless IDRT as well as the Tyght Skyn (still working on the name) product. The skin is an incredibly dynamic organ capable of some really impressive feats.

Thank you I will bolo

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried flawless IDRT or og Vanillean but both sound right up my alley :)

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established

I need this now. I was 300lbs when I started lifting, and skin hasn't been as resilient as I'd hoped.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This product will be good for those who've lost a ton of weight and loose skin leftover (and stretch marks)? Both my wife and I have this problem.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product will be good for those who've lost a ton of weight and loose skin leftover (and stretch marks)? Both my wife and I have this problem.
I always start my creative process by identifying problems. I have some loose skin as well, thought it's not bad - but I still want it gone. Since I want nothing for the best for myself, I make nothing but the best.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
U don't know hungry until u come off a 2 month run of Epitome. Holy hell. I'm out of control. Just scored 2 more bottles on sale at TGB for $29 each, stoked. I'm gonna try staking it with OL ostar15ine and the new PES shift.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just read about the skin tightening. I've looked into surgery for mine but just haven't done it. Elasitone or Dermatone would be good names. Dermatight?