EvoMuse MyoSynergy

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Got my Myosynergy and X-Factor combo today!!
My plan is to start them on Saturday- I am really looking forward to seeing what these products can do for me!

I'm sure I may have some more questions in the near future, and I just want to say thanks to everyone that has helped me so far :)

clown
That's awesome man, you'll really love that stack! Its probably my favorite to date.

Matt

clown007

clown007

Awards
Maybe I'll try to log it to see how it all goes.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a fast reply!!! Thanks dsade!!
I was under the impression that Ara was quite time sensitive, as in it should be taken near workout so that it is pushed into the muscle cells as opposed to fat cells.
I thought that I had read that in the Ara Help Guide.

I can't wait to get started. The logs and reviews for Myo and X-Factor looks phenomenal!
I would do preworkout with GMS as recommended in the guide :)

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yeah I was going to do GMS as well.
Any idea if Orbit sells a GMS product? I can't find one on their site, and I was going to order something else from them so I was hoping they had one.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea if Orbit sells a GMS product? I can't find one on their site, and I was going to order something else from them so I was hoping they had one.
Do they have Controlled Labs Glycergrow?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
You could grab High Volume or Ergonine... Those should cover your GMS needs if you want to add that preworkout. Personally my last ArA run I didn't use GMS that much until High Volume came out.

Matt

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could also use OL Conqu3r Demigod edition or PES High Volume.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rocked X Factor and MyoSynergy for a few months and really enjoyed it. Took 30-60 min preworkout and X Factor only on workout days (2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off). Stayed on the Myo (going on 5 or 6 months now). Can't bring myself to stop taking it lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using 5 myo a day and 6 XF on workout days (30 min preWO) and made GREAT gains last summer!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i ran ARA and Myosynergy i looked at Glycergrow but passed on it because your getting some filler in it which has ~50cals per serving. I ended up taking OL Conqu3r as a pre-workout that has 2g high yield glycerol... The agmatine, citruline and glycerol with ARA & Myo was pump city.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i ran ARA and Myosynergy i looked at Glycergrow but passed on it because your getting some filler in it which has ~50cals per serving. I ended up taking OL Conqu3r as a pre-workout that has 2g high yield glycerol... The agmatine, citruline and glycerol with ARA & Myo was pump city.
There's no "filler" in GlycerGrow. Those calories are from the glycerol monostearate itself. Stearic Acid is a saturated fatty acid. From what I understand, unlike other saturated fats, Stearic Acid has a neutral effect on cholesterol.

We now replaced it with GlycerGrow 2 which is a high yield glycerol for its better mixability. Both are for sale on websites.

Now back to Evomuse!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no "filler" in GlycerGrow. Those calories are from the glycerol monostearate itself. Stearic Acid is a saturated fatty acid. From what I understand, unlike other saturated fats, Stearic Acid has a neutral effect on cholesterol.

We now replaced it with GlycerGrow 2 which is a high yield glycerol for its better mixability. Both are still for sale on websites. I really don't know much on ArA but I believe I've seen a couple people prefer GMS.

Now back to Evomuse!
Sorry Sean, my use of the word "filler" was incorrect.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries. People can get spun up when they see "filler" so I just wanted to clarify lol
We hope to have the first anabolic product to the market that is 100% filler. You won't need to look anywhere to get your needs for filler.

With our unique filler extract we truly believe the mind is the only thing holding you back. Our extract makes it possible to have any effects you can imagine it might.

I think this is where most companies say gamer changer so....

GAME CHANGER! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE MYOFILLER WILL EVER BE!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We hope to have the first anabolic product to the market that is 100% filler. You won't need to look anywhere to get your needs for filler.

With our unique filler extract we truly believe the mind is the only thing holding you back. Our extract makes it possible to have any effects you can imagine it might.

GAME CHANGER! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE MYOFILLER WILL EVER BE!
But bro, will there be bloodwork? So even when you post it I can doubt it because you're obviously biased?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Placebodrol!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But bro, will there be bloodwork? So even when you post it I can doubt it because you're obviously biased?
We will give two cats our unique filler extract and take a little bit of blood from them and take a picture of the tiny amount of cats blood.

So yes, full bloodwork. Animals only slightly harmed in the making of our filler product.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Placebodrol!!!
You can't even imagine the type of effects you can see with MyoFiller. Well, actually we need you to imagine those effects. It's what our marketing for it is based on.

MyoFiller- Imagine the possibilities!™

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Come with me, and you'll be...in a worrrrld of purrre imagination...'

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Question, I just got some Myosynergy on a trade but read there where some under dose batches at first, do you know the lot # with the under dose batches?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's in the bottle then it's fully dosed.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Any good deals on Myosynergy online? Everywhere I look it's sold out. I know the Elite is dropping soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any good deals on Myosynergy online? Everywhere I look it's sold out. I know the Elite is dropping soon.
I think it's pretty much sold out everywhere.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazon has it, but the price is a bit steep. You can decide if you want to wait on Elite or get OG there.

As far as I know no one else has it.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Amazon has it, but the price is a bit steep. You can decide if you want to wait on Elite or get OG there.

As far as I know no one else has it.
I have one bottle already, and I wanted to do a 2 bottle run. Do you think Elite will be out before I finish the first bottle?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle already, and I wanted to do a 2 bottle run. Do you think Elite will be out before I finish the first bottle?
Its out there if you look... Think TGB and a nonboard sponsor have some. That's where I grabbed 3 bottles. I'll be stocked til Elite is out.

Matt

markam04

Awards
Question:

Would it be beneficial or a waste to use myosynergy on cycle? More appropriate to use in PCT / off cycle?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its out there if you look... Think TGB and a nonboard sponsor have some. That's where I grabbed 3 bottles. I'll be stocked til Elite is out.

Matt
i believe we still have some in stock. Price is $45.99. Use CODE vujade to get an additional $5 off making it $40.99

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15978-evomuse-myosynergy.aspx

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question:

Would it be beneficial or a waste to use myosynergy on cycle? More appropriate to use in PCT / off cycle?
Not a waste on cycle at all. You'll definitely benefit from it. That said, will it be more beneficial when you're not on another compound or in PCT? IMO, yes. Just because you'll notice just how well it shines and it will still make you feel almost like you're "on."