dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna bring the discussion over here from the MyoCharger thread.

As mentioned elsewhere, there is a worldwide shortage on HICA. We did find enough to make a choice: Strafe, MyoSynergy, or MyoSynergy Elite (details to be released soon).

What I'm going to do, it looks like, is go right for the Elite. While we'll be paying 3x standard cost for the material, this is prime muscle building time for all of you - and I know you're going to be impressed.

I will, however, have to keep it direct sale from the Shopify store. I'll get you an ETA as soon as possible.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this for more info later.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub for info.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As mentioned elsewhere, there is a worldwide shortage on HICA. We did find enough to make a choice: Strafe, MyoSynergy, or MyoSynergy Elite (details to be released soon).

What I'm going to do, it looks like, is go right for the Elite. While we'll be paying 3x standard cost for the material, this is prime muscle building time for all of you - and I know you're going to be impressed.

I will, however, have to keep it direct sale from the Shopify store. I'll get you an ETA as soon as possible.
If I would have to pick one, it would be to use the hica for the myoElite.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is relevant to my interests, sorry if i missed it written somewhere else but what is the time frame for the release?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the details.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
In for this...no qualms with ordering direct over here.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why the HICA shortage out of curiosity?
Look at how many supplements it is in now...and for good reason. Supply/Demand and all that jazz.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand basic econ supply and demand. I suppose I assumed that the companies that manufacture the raws do not only make HICA and would lower production of a compound they also manufacture and increase HICA production.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand basic econ supply and demand. I suppose I assumed that the companies that manufacture the raws do not only make HICA and would lower production of a compound they also manufacture and increase HICA production.
Yeah I'm not sure of the details and all that, but one would assume it will work itself out eventually.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for more details.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be biblical! I snagged a couple bottles of MyoSynergy online so I'll be ready for MyoSyn Elite when it drops!!

-Matt

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Subbed! Really looking forward to this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MyoSynergy + Epitome is just too fun.

Cannot wait for the Elite version to drop. So freakin excited.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im not familiar with shopify...will the products be available for purchase by international customers?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not familiar with shopify...will the products be available for purchase by international customers?
Yes, though the tracking is kind of hit or miss with International. A lot depends on the hand off country's postal service to updates the scans and get them into the system.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I was skeptical about shopify, but checkout was painless, and I got my order faster than ordering from nutra, way faster.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thread start 3/22/2015 with this first post comment " I'll get you an ETA as soon as possible"

So how many days is ASAP ? we're at 9 and waiting ......

(not wanting to sound too anxious)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I updated somewhere...There is a huge HICA shortage. No HICA, no MyoElite.

Earliest material is looking like 4 weeks, with another 4 weeks of production

dafeesh34

Awards
I updated somewhere...There is a huge HICA shortage. No HICA, no MyoElite.

Earliest material is looking like 4 weeks, with another 4 weeks of production
Thanks, glad I stocked up on MyoSynergy and Strafe while I could still find. Products are sold out everywhere, so you must be doing something right!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, glad I stocked up on MyoSynergy and Strafe while I could still find. Products are sold out everywhere, so you must be doing something right!
I always try to.

The best is yet to come.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am sitting on 2 bottles of myosynergy, i will use them when i can get my hand on a ms elite to run a full 3 months run

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I am sitting on 2 bottles of myosynergy, i will use them when i can get my hand on a ms elite to run a full 3 months run
I'm like you man... I've actually got 3 that I'm running so I'm ready for MyoSyn Elite when it drops.

Matt

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I get my MyoSynergy I did a 3 month run and it was awesome. I think I will stock up on Elite to do the same.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
bah every post-alert i get for this thread i hope to be dsade revealing the profile :/

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's just disturbing.
If you don't watch Always Sunny it seems way worse than it is. Don't get me wrong, it's still messed up, but on a much funnier level if you watch.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't watch Always Sunny it seems way worse than it is. Don't get me wrong, it's still messed up, but on a much funnier level if you watch.
I've been meaning to get into that show. That one episode where they play the most epic drinking game ever and throw Frank in the cage was hilarious...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been meaning to get into that show. That one episode where they play the most epic drinking game ever and throw Frank in the cage was hilarious...
[video=youtube;5fP4emqw7O4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fP4emqw7O4[/video]