cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
in stock at nutra, phw and was able to find it at a couple other places as well

Zariph

Awards
in stock at nutra, phw and was able to find it at a couple other places as well
thx man, but wrote eu retailers:) i know they ship international, but i cba dealing with customs

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I just got 3 bottles of Gut Health and the one bottle I opened has white capsules. Every bottle before this has been clear tightly packed capsules. Dsade can you confirm these are the same Entericaps as in the past? Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got 3 bottles of Gut Health and the one bottle I opened has white capsules. Every bottle before this has been clear tightly packed capsules. Dsade can you confirm these are the same Entericaps as in the past? Thanks!
dsade

(tagged for you just so he'll get the notification)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, we just went with a different manufacturer. We went back to the smaller capsules as well.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
When will this be back in stock again ? Wanted to grab the yr supply but missed out

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
dsade, will any UK retailers be getting their hands on any of your products??? :)

keithbishop

Awards
Finally ordered my 1st bottle of Gut Health. No doubt that it will become a staple.

Working 3rd shift plus teaching fitness classes that begin at 5:15 AM, 8 AM or 5:30 PM, depending on the day, has my digestive system wrecked.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Been looking for a probiotic for my wife. Any women with experience using Gut Health?

aver4581

Awards
Really excited to jump on this when i return home in a week

Have had bad breath, bad BO (offensive like ammonia) and poor digestion. Thinking lack of vegetable eating, prior drug use and poor diet have let to poor gut health and possible a weak liver. Epistane was nasty on the liver too a few years ago but never did anything about it

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any information on when this will be back in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have a tracking number later today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first dramatic upgrade to the Gut Health formula in a few years is in motion. I will try and at least have some betas available ASAP, as cold/flu season is coming up and the changes I made dramatically boost the mucosal barrier function of the intestines - one of the primary routes of illness/infection.

https://metabolichealing.com/gut-function-intestinal-mucosal-barrier/

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get sick a lot my diet is not perfect but it is good when ever one of my kids get sick I will always catch it! If I don't eat or have a stressful day it seems like I will always come down with something it sucks when ever I make progress it always seems to set me back so maybe this can be a answer for me!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get sick a lot my diet is not perfect but it is good when ever one of my kids get sick I will always catch it! If I don't eat or have a stressful day it seems like I will always come down with something it sucks when ever I make progress it always seems to set me back so maybe this can be a answer for me!
I'm the same way. I've never tried Gut Health but it has interested me...

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually very interested for my wife. She tends to catch whatever our kids have since they're around each other all the time. Sounds very intriguing!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running out of Gut Health and I'd love to try out this new formula. ETA?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Gut Health for a few years now and love it. Very seldom get sick aside from the occasional allergy/sinus problem (which is very short-lived) and then an upset stomach that lasts for a couple hours a few times a year maybe. I'm never going back to getting sick regularly lol.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone experienced anyone die off effects when first starting gut health?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when u introduce probiotics into the body sometimes the killing off of bad bacteria, candida and others causes them to be released into the blood and give a feeling like someone is coming down with a cold or flu these are signs that your system is gettting rid of some of the bad bacteria in you.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either way I was wondering when my order will be shipped for glyco sent u a email sent u a pm it's been a week figured since u are on try this route.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when u introduce probiotics into the body sometimes the killing off of bad bacteria, candida and others causes them to be released into the blood and give a feeling like someone is coming down with a cold or flu these are signs that your system is gettting rid of some of the bad bacteria in you.
I recall this and constipation when first starting gut health which lasted about two weeks. HYDRATE and avoid fiber until you feel it subside. Been on gut health 2+ years now and it's one of the Supps I can honestly say I hope I never have to go without

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The first dramatic upgrade to the Gut Health formula in a few years is in motion. I will try and at least have some betas available ASAP, as cold/flu season is coming up and the changes I made dramatically boost the mucosal barrier function of the intestines - one of the primary routes of illness/infection.

https://metabolichealing.com/gut-function-intestinal-mucosal-barrier/
Make sure you got 6-8 bottles with my name on it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday when I stock up for the year.

aver4581

Awards
Going to the toilet alot more regularly. Feel much less bloated. Been 5 days too early to tell the gut takes a few months to heal

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this need to be refrigerated like other probiotics?

Ray Donovan

Awards
Uh oh...I just got this supplement. Another Evomuse supplement! We'll see how it helps me. My overall health is OK but I want to see if a few little things can be helped with gut health!

Question for someone else I want to ask to take this supplement. My mom has a sensitive stomach but sadly drinks several glasses of wine every night, doesn't exercise, and her nutrition could be better. I think she usually stops drinking only 1-2 hours before bed much of the time. Is before bed not a good time for her to take gut health? If not is there any other ideal time? Thanks!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it is shelf-stable, but refrigeration will extend the life of the bacterial strains.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it is shelf-stable, but refrigeration will extend the life of the bacterial strains.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does that go for unopened bottles I'll have for a year?
Yes i would definitely refrigerate if you have a year's supply. It will keep the strains viable. Having sealed bottles will not prevent the strains from slowly dying off if exposed to room temperature for extended periods.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i would definitely refrigerate if you have a year's supply. It will keep the strains viable. Having sealed bottles will not prevent the strains from slowly dying off if exposed to room temperature for extended periods.
Better go toss my 4 bottles in the fridge then

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's always safest, honestly, for any hint you're no t gonna be taking right away. Cool dark location.

Gut Health is very shelf stable, but anything that extends the potency would be good.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the new gut health include lactobacillus reuteri in it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will you be shipping any Gut Health to Nutraplanet dsade?