EvoMuse Guide to Total Fat Loss

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Thank you for replying. I have used the old DCP formula and Eviscerate and they worked well for me also, but I think it is still an important question to ask.

I guess it is up to me to research each ingredient individually and find in vivo studies or info about oral availability. As I said, I get excited when I read what each ingredient does, but there is always that nagging feeling deep down that the basis comes from a study that might have been done by injection or in vitro only, especially when ingredients seem so reliant on each other to be effective.

Like the benefits of curcumin are amazing, but severely diminished without using bioperine, injections, phospholipid coatings, nano particles, fat or studying how the ratios of oils in the curcumin enhance absorption.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for replying. I have used the old DCP formula and Eviscerate and they worked well for me also, but I think it is still an important question to ask.

I guess it is up to me to research each ingredient individually and find in vivo studies or info about oral availability. As I said, I get excited when I read what each ingredient does, but there is always that nagging feeling deep down that the basis comes from a study that might have been done by injection or in vitro only, especially when ingredients seem so reliant on each other to be effective.

Like the benefits of curcumin are amazing, but severely diminished without using bioperine, injections, phospholipid coatings, nano particles, fat or studying how the ratios of oils in the curcumin enhance absorption.
Happy to reply.

And I totally get what you're asking. Its valid. I just don't have the answers for you that Matt would. I'm sure at some point he will comment on this for you, but I didn't want to leave your question unanswered, either.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Completely understand, thanks once again. I'm going to buy the new DCP and Epitome either way.

On a side note, I found a sealed bottle of the original DCP tablets in my closet today but the expiry date is 07/14 (Hopefully still potent)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely understand, thanks once again. I'm going to buy the new DCP and Epitome either way.

On a side note, I found a sealed bottle of the original DCP tablets in my closet today but the expiry date is 07/14 (Hopefully still potent)
As long as it was stored properly, still good to go :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My UK distributor wants to do a run of DCP Throwback with the TTA. Minimums are just too high.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New version sounds killer -- no reason one couldn't just stack with TTA on his own.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever experimented with adding alpha cyclodextrins to a dose of defuse?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wich evomuse product do you recomand for me at 18% bodyfat, using ephedrine 3 time per day 8mg and tta 500mg 2 time a day?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wich evomuse product do you recomand for me at 18% bodyfat, using ephedrine 3 time per day 8mg and tta 500mg 2 time a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 18% I would recommend DCP and AMMO.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
What products did you sent to Predator UK in the order?

They still dont have it at the moment...

Can you tell me so I can pre-order/reserve dsade

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to check th invoice. I'm working from my phone but I can't sit up to get on the laptop quite yet

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
OK dsade.

PM me later if you can! =D

I was thinking in EPITOME + BRITE and maybe something more... =D

THANKS

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, thanks for this thread and all the information on it. I have been trying to loose weight/fat for a while since I left myself stay for too long. Started in end of October and now almost 3 months later I have lost about 18kg, mostly due to diet and change in parameters. I am keeping a roughly 500 calories deficit and have reduced my carbs to below 25g-50g keeping fat consumption on the loop. So basically a high protein diet and lots of. barbaqueing ;-)
Since I started I took a bottle of Lipo 6 Black UC (the one with no Yohimbine on it) and then reached out to OL for a bottle of Ignit3. Cleraly thd second one more powerful than the first one and while I can't say how much I would have lost without any help I truly believe they helped.
I am not educated enough on this field to make decisions without recommendations and also many 'famous' products have more fale reviews than real users all over the net. Many people in this forum have recommended very highly the Evomuse products and its reputation therefore want to give them a try but woth so much offer I am unsure which ones to order!

Hope someone can help me, I still have some 5-10 kgs to loose to be on my ideal weight so you could not say I am lean pr at a very low BF yet (although when I see myself at the mirror I definitely feel like that after having lost that much weight). Finally and just for completion I am doing some exercise and hitting the gym, not as often as I would like but at leats twice a week.

Thank you very much!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, thanks for this thread and all the information on it. I have been trying to loose weight/fat for a while since I left myself stay for too long. Started in end of October and now almost 3 months later I have lost about 18kg, mostly due to diet and change in parameters. I am keeping a roughly 500 calories deficit and have reduced my carbs to below 25g-50g keeping fat consumption on the loop. So basically a high protein diet and lots of. barbaqueing ;-)
Since I started I took a bottle of Lipo 6 Black UC (the one with no Yohimbine on it) and then reached out to OL for a bottle of Ignit3. Cleraly thd second one more powerful than the first one and while I can't say how much I would have lost without any help I truly believe they helped.
I am not educated enough on this field to make decisions without recommendations and also many 'famous' products have more fale reviews than real users all over the net. Many people in this forum have recommended very highly the Evomuse products and its reputation therefore want to give them a try but woth so much offer I am unsure which ones to order!

Hope someone can help me, I still have some 5-10 kgs to loose to be on my ideal weight so you could not say I am lean pr at a very low BF yet (although when I see myself at the mirror I definitely feel like that after having lost that much weight). Finally and just for completion I am doing some exercise and hitting the gym, not as often as I would like but at leats twice a week.

Thank you very much!
Check pm

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade What would you recommend for someone around 10% trying to get down to 8% or so? Almost a recomp type of cycle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade What would you recommend for someone around 10% trying to get down to 8% or so? Almost a recomp type of cycle.
Youre going tonwant to play, carefully, with a combination of Supernova, Epitome, and AlphaBurn.
Mi say carefully because in our experience the leptin raising properties take a bit longer to kick in and you may experience very strong binge urges. The AlphaBurn will help here, and once your leptin levels are high enough then you will be delighted at the results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see that this thread needs a major update. Project for next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP for new EvoMuse peeps

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin Can you sticky this? I think it will help a lot of people understand fat loss approaches and clear up a lot of questions before they are asked.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never mind, this isn't the one I was trying to find. Too confusing. I'll work on simplifying it up.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never mind, this isn't the one I was trying to find. Too confusing. I'll work on simplifying it up.
Can’t believe this was in 2015? I have had this as a pdf on my pc since you wrote it, my god the years fly by. Look forward to a new one :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t believe this was in 2015? I have had this as a pdf on my pc since you wrote it, my god the years fly by. Look forward to a new one :)
I know I made a MUCH shorter post going over mechanisms of fat loss:

PPAR Alpha/Delta Activation
BRITE cell conversion/Thermogenesis
Lipolysis
Block fat increasing enzymes ala Defuse
Leptin Manipulation
etc.

Just can't find it.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I made a MUCH shorter post going over mechanisms of fat loss:

PPAR Alpha/Delta Activation
BRITE cell conversion/Thermogenesis
Lipolysis
Block fat increasing enzymes ala Defuse
Leptin Manipulation
etc.

Just can't find it.
I will have a search for it. On another note I just found a bottle of defuse I thought I had lost when I moved house, pretty fucking happy right now!!!

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Seeing as this thread is a bit old, anyone think that this fat loss may be outdated? Has anyone found more optimal stacks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing as this thread is a bit old, anyone think that this fat loss may be outdated? Has anyone found more optimal stacks?
This was supposed to be a theory/explanatory thread, not product specific.

Comparing things like Leptin/Insulin control of metabolism, Peroxisome control of fat usage, lipolysis as a means of freeing fatty acids, thermogenesis as mechanisms of fat loss, but it kind of morphed in an undesirable direction.

The pathways haven't changed, so I will update it soon to be more theoretical.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Comparing things like Leptin/Insulin control of metabolism, Peroxisome control of fat usage, lipolysis as a means of freeing fatty acids, thermogenesis as mechanisms of fat loss, but it kind of morphed in an undesirable direction.

Any products similar to metabolic rebirth?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Looking forward to it.

After first coming across your fat loss products, it made me wonder if the affect would be additive, synergistic, or null with something like Cardarine being agonists for the same PPAR D receptor.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it.

After first coming across your fat loss products, it made me wonder if the affect would be additive, synergistic, or null with something like Cardarine being agonists for the same PPAR D receptor.
For PPAR-d, physical activity will amplify fat loss many fold. If you're going to add Cardarine, limit it to before a highly demanding workout.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gonna put an Order in for myo and bmp tommorow, first time in 3 years I haven’t had evomuse products packing my shelves 😞

@dsade since eviscerate/hyper novas gone is there any diy carrier you could recommend for a very basic topical that I can add y/clen/caffeine to?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna put an Order in for myo and bmp tommorow, first time in 3 years I haven’t had evomuse products packing my shelves 😞

@dsade since eviscerate/hyper novas gone is there any diy carrier you could recommend for a very basic topical that I can add y/clen/caffeine to?
I have some Smolder that I'll be adding to the store today. It is in the old bottles, because that's all I have, but they also have the screw on pumps that will make adding liquids of your choice easier.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have some Smolder that I'll be adding to the store today. It is in the old bottles, because that's all I have, but they also have the screw on pumps that will make adding liquids of your choice easier.
That’s awesome! will be ordering.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome. Been loving the Eviscerate. Sorry to hear it is gone.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, let us know when it’s up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, what does a typical cycle look like for reduction in belly/love handles? How many bottles required?
Depends on your current level. If you're decently lean with just some stubborn pockets, 1 bottle is plenty.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade

which of the 3 products would you recommend for me.

have experience with IF, been doing cold showers for 1.5 years. For that last bit push for the 5-10# to being pretty lean.

I could run Brite before summer as I dont need to be any hotter when hot weather comes around. Appears epitome can be helpful towards the end to further control leptin.

since I have done cold showers for long time and can continue would Brite be overkill?

is DCP then follow with epitome?

ohh BTW i had preordered Myosynergy which I plan to run ASAP so possible stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade

which of the 3 products would you recommend for me.

have experience with IF, been doing cold showers for 1.5 years. For that last bit push for the 5-10# to being pretty lean.

I could run Brite before summer as I dont need to be any hotter when hot weather comes around. Appears epitome can be helpful towards the end to further control leptin.

since I have done cold showers for long time and can continue would Brite be overkill?

is DCP then follow with epitome?

ohh BTW i had preordered Myosynergy which I plan to run ASAP so possible stack.
If your picture ir current start with Brite then we can go from there.

Stern3657

Awards
Matt - which one of your fat loss products would you recommend to stack with BMP and MyoSynergy for a recomp for someone 40 years old, 225lbs and probably 17% or 18% body fat? Hunger is always an issue. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt - which one of your fat loss products would you recommend to stack with BMP and MyoSynergy for a recomp for someone 40 years old, 225lbs and probably 17% or 18% body fat? Hunger is always an issue. Thanks.
What is your "normal" setpoint?

Stern3657

Awards
What is your "normal" setpoint?
Hmmm. I have hung around this level for a few years with effort but before that I was quite fat (>30%) and could easily get back to that if not careful. . .

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. I have hung around this level for a few years with effort but before that I was quite fat (>30%) and could easily get back to that if not careful. . .
By your setpoint your body thinks you are super lean/starving.

You could start with Epitome at 3 doses per day and added in GLucosamine Sulfate at around 1.5g per day. I'm working on the Lean version of Epitome.