EvoMuse Guide to Total Fat Loss

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hot Raspberry-Mustard? Of course!
I always got like a vanilla Raspberry spice. Can't wait to grab this and finally try Brite. I stopped my Epitome / MR run, so I can restart with Brite. I have screwed off for too many years, and need to drop serious fat.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade will there be any new muscle building products in the near future from EvoMuse?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not in the near future, probably by the end of summer.

CJNator

Awards
What would you recommend for a recomp out of all your fat burners? I'll be running it for 3 months. Also I did read the write up but my simple mind didn't understand all of it lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend for a recomp out of all your fat burners? I'll be running it for 3 months. Also I did read the write up but my simple mind didn't understand all of it lol.
What's your current body fat level?

CJNator

Awards
Unless you're hiding it very well, I think you're less than 15 bud. Like 12-13%
I was but I got a bit fluffy bulking. I had to eye ball my food and just read packages for the calories for a little bit but now I got a scale(way better then before). Now I realized I've been over doing it on the peanut butter lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can rock the Epitome, and probably Abliderate Advanced until you get around 15%. Hopefully I'll have Vanillean out by then.

CJNator

Awards
You can rock the Epitome, and probably Abliderate Advanced until you get around 15%. Hopefully I'll have Vanillean out by then.
How long do you think? I can get some Epitome for this month, I'll probably be 15% by then end. I guessed 15-18% but I'm most likely 16-17%.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checked the store and see it's OOS. Not sure of restock date on that one.

dafeesh34

Awards
Can't wait for Vanillean and KetoInduce!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran out of some of the ingredients. I am also increasing the dosage on a few things, so I need to get new jars and scoops. This will be even more potent as a final product.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea when vanillean is coming? Would love to be able to add that since I am coming off ec and don't want to take too much of a hit Metabolism wise

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For those interested in picking up some goodies...

EVO15 for 15% off all EvoMuse products at phwsupplements.com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting a lot of questions covered here, so giving it a bump.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I've been searching but still can't find where to buy EvoMuse products.

dsade, I'm new but immediately found your posts be fascinating.

I'm not sure I belong here, but let me ask...

I'm 55 and I used to lift quite a bit -- never a the body builder level, but I tried to lift heavy and hit personal records every week or two.

My goal is to lose 50 pounds and keep it off. I'm, at 260 now.

As I aged, I started pulling muscles and found I can't lift as heavy anymore. I've also slowly gained WAY TOO MUCH fat. My scale says I'm at about 37% BF. I've also been away from the gym for a few years but planning on getting back to it.

Are your products (Brite, Epitome, Rebirth) well suited for someone like me? If so, all? Or, which combination?

And, where can I buy them?

EDIT: On further reading, I realized the full name is Evolutionary Muse. My searches for EvoMuse were unsuccessful, obviously.

So, now I've found the FB page and a shopfiy store.

Are those the places I shoul be looking?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the store where you can find the products. You can use Mah10 for 10% off.

Rebirth is out of stock I believe. Ammo/Epitome and Brite could be great for you.

You can tag reps in. MidwestBeast is one.

BANE44

Awards
Welcome Kaprice,
I know i am not Dsade, yes those are the places you should be looking at.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm 55 and I used to lift quite a bit -- never a the body builder level, but I tried to lift heavy and hit personal records every week or two.

As I aged, I started pulling muscles and found I can't lift as heavy anymore. I've also slowly gained WAY TOO MUCH fat. My scale says I'm at about 37% BF. I've also been away from the gym for a few years but planning on getting back to it.

Are your products (Brite, Epitome, Rebirth) well suited for someone like me? If so, all? Or, which combination?

EDIT: On further reading, I realized the full name is Evolutionary Muse. My searches for EvoMuse were unsuccessful, obviously.

Yes and you can use mah10 for 10% off all your purchases :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the store where you can find the products. You can use Mah10 for 10% off.

Rebirth is out of stock I believe. Ammo/Epitome and Brite could be great for you.

You can tag reps in. MidwestBeast is one.
Oh snap thanks you beat me to it lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glad you found us :)

Obviously with your experience you know that diet will play the biggest factor in all of this. With that said, Epitome, AMMO, BRITE, and Metabolic Rebirth would all be excellent choices and all work via different pathways.

Once we get DCP re-released, that is another you'll love adding to the mix. Of you have any specific questions feel free to ask and we would be happy to help in any way that we can :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Beast! Yeah, I'm not fanatical about my diet, but I did create a spreadsheet to track my calories and macros. I'm kind of working on a modified Carb Nite plan. High protein/fat, low carb. One cheat night a week, but still being careful I don't blow up my calorie deficit on the cheat night.

20 years ago, I had great success with Body For Life. 8 years ago, I had pretty good success with Carb Nite. But, I tend to get myself to "I can live with that" and stop pushing until I get to "ooh Gross". Then I try to push again.

I was very frustrated when I started pulling muscles when running, squatting, and even some arm exercises. When I was younger, I always knew I could push myself to my limit and the only consequence was that I'd be sore. Now I have to worry about a sudden muscle pull/tear with no warning. Makes it really hard for me to commit at the gym.

So, I'm looking for some good substances to give me an edge. I've been reasonably happy with some of the stuff they sell at BioTrust, but I'm really liking what I'm seeing at EvoMuse. And, the community here seems amazingly supportive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Beast! Yeah, I'm not fanatical about my diet, but I did create a spreadsheet to track my calories and macros. I'm kind of working on a modified Carb Nite plan. High protein/fat, low carb. One cheat night a week, but still being careful I don't blow up my calorie deficit on the cheat night.

20 years ago, I had great success with Body For Life. 8 years ago, I had pretty good success with Carb Nite. But, I tend to get myself to "I can live with that" and stop pushing until I get to "ooh Gross". Then I try to push again.

I was very frustrated when I started pulling muscles when running, squatting, and even some arm exercises. When I was younger, I always knew I could push myself to my limit and the only consequence was that I'd be sore. Now I have to worry about a sudden muscle pull/tear with no warning. Makes it really hard for me to commit at the gym.

So, I'm looking for some good substances to give me an edge. I've been reasonably happy with some of the stuff they sell at BioTrust, but I'm really liking what I'm seeing at EvoMuse. And, the community here seems amazingly supportive.
Really happy to have you aboard. My satisfaction comes 100% from my work, even at the cost of profit. I want to make sure everyone can afford as much or as little as they need to reach their goal/happiness.

I'd love to offer you a DCP bottle when they come in to test it out. Sounds like it would be perfect for your situation.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's very generous of you. I appreciate it.

In the meantime, which of your products would you recommend if I could only afford:

1 product?
2 products?
3 products?

From my reading, I'd guess:

1 product: Brite
2 products: Brite & epitome (or maybe rebirth?)
3 products: brite, (epitome or rebirth), & alphaburn

Am I close? What's best for a guy as out of shape as I am?

PS: I've seen you say that the chew problem with ThermoGum has been solved. I just received 10 packs from NutraPlanet and the first two I tried lost cohesiveness within 15 minutes. Does that suggest they either sent me a bad batch or they sent the older version?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has the older version. I have the new red pieces in stock. They aren't blister packed, but you can get about 50 pieces in a bag for $1.50.

I think in order of effectiveness would be:

Epitome
BRITE
Ammo

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd get BRITE if I could only get one product because of it's acute AND long term effects..its amazing.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
DANG IT! I just ordered Epitome and Brite and forgot to add a bag of ThermoGum. Do I need place another order? Or, can I modify the existing one? It would be nice to get them in the same shipping box.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more updates on Rebirth?
Been too swamped with everything to sit down and organize. Hopefully this coming week.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Evomuse have the fat loss/Recomp game covered!
Yes indeed, I'm recomping very nicely right now. Diet is just so-so but that's what slintensity and defuse are for.

hammel

Awards
I was wondering what would be an ideal timing to take Epitome and the new DCP when running with EC? any synergy there or better to dose apart?

when I cut, I usually I take EC+25mg forskolin95% 3x a day around 6am, 11am and 4pm - 30mins before workout

was thinking to take epitome around 8am and 2pm. what about DCP? can i stack it with EC? any suggestions? thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All 3 things can be used together. Just use as directions state (Epitome 2x/day and DCP 3x/day). Just fit them into your schedule as needed and you'll be set.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
So it seems like epitome is the standard base/foundation supplement, I'm in a similar situation as fellow posters, being 5'7" and 240 with 35% fat. I'm looking for the best one or two items to help me drop fat fast. Of course along with proper diet and exercise.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
So it seems like epitome is the standard base/foundation supplement, I'm in a similar situation as fellow posters, being 5'7" and 240 with 35% fat. I'm looking for the best one or two items to help me drop fat fast. Of course along with proper diet and exercise.
I'm 5'9.5 at 255 pounds (after losing 12 pounds). When I posted a similar question here last month, dsade recommended:

Epitome
Brite
Ammo

as a great starting stack.

I ended up starting with Epitome/Brite and while it's only been 3 (or 4?) weeks, I do feel it's making a difference. I just got a shipment of Ammo and am looking forward to the next 4 weeks. I also hope to be starting a log soon to document my progress.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At your body fat level, Epitome really is the key product. Leptin signaling is by a long shot the most potent metabolic control signal/pathway available to us. Epitome causes your body to do all of the work and returns you extremely quickly to your set Point, at which point you can bring everything else in and start dialing everything in to get you where you really want to be.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
At your body fat level, Epitome really is the key product. Leptin signaling is by a long shot the most potent metabolic control signal/pathway available to us. Epitome causes your body to do all of the work and returns you extremely quickly to your set Point, at which point you can bring everything else in and start dialing everything in to get you where you really want to be.
Awesome, I just ordered two bottles this morning. Definitely excited to see the benefits.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Just found this thread. Had a question.

When I read about these supplements and what each ingredient does, I get excited... but then the first question that pops in my mind is, do each of these ingredients absorb significantly via oral administration?

I always wonder this because for example resveratrol had so many studies showing the benefits, yet in actuality, oral absorption was extremely low and had little impact.

Just wondering if all the various ingredients are screened for oral availability?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just found this thread. Had a question.

When I read about these supplements and what each ingredient does, I get excited... but then the first question that pops in my mind is, do each of these ingredients absorb significantly via oral administration?

I always wonder this because for example resveratrol had so many studies showing the benefits, yet in actuality, oral absorption was extremely low and had little impact.

Just wondering if all the various ingredients are screened for oral availability?
The only thing I can comment on is what works. And I've been thrilled by most products Matt has released.