dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So...after several of you (and my own experience) compained about what a pain in the ass it is to use Coconut oil to cook with (use it for the French Toast, people....trust me), I cam up with a solution.

CocoVado™ is a blended Coconut and Avocado blend. There is enough Avocado in there to keep the blend in a soft paste consistency (even during winter) and I will be putting them into inverted condiment bottles.

So, simply open the cap and squeeze the perfect amount into a hot pain and get to cookin!

Yes, I went with Organic everything.

Smalll 2 ounce samples will be shipped out with any French Toast ordered direct from the sHOPIFY SITE.
High Protein French Toast Mix – Evolutionary Muse

CF2

Awards
  • Established
This is such a great idea. I can totally see purchasing managers loving this product immediately when introduced.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is such a great idea. I can totally see purchasing managers loving this product immediately when introduced.
I've made the entire line Whole Foods compliant right out of the gate. Using all organic here. I'm also making a 24 ounce size for my contact at COSTCO.

Reactions: CF2

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like an interesting mix, however is coconut oil THAT difficult to cook with? I've been simply scooping some out with a spoon and placing it into a hot pan. Easy breezy really...although I have certainly experienced first hand what a pain it is to mix it into batters and other such concoctions, sort of like butter in a lot of regards as far as usability.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like an interesting mix, however is coconut oil THAT difficult to cook with? I've been simply scooping some out with a spoon and placing it into a hot pan. Easy breezy really...although I have certainly experienced first hand what a pain it is to mix it into batters and other such concoctions, sort of like butter in a lot of regards as far as usability.
If something can be made EASIER Americans Will eat it up- pun intended ;)

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
My bf is more excited about his than logic would dictate, but he loves avocado and coconut more than logic would dictate. Hurry up.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Two of my favorite fat sources combined, I NEED this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great. Really excited to hear what people think of the samples with the french toast mix.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Will this be sold separately or only with toast mix? Would like to get a few bottles thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for the correct lids. They sent me lids without seals inside, so we are getting some leakage during shipping. As soon as the right lids come in, I will add it as a single option product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Matt was just bragging about the swordfish he cooked up with some CocoVado, yesterday.

We're moving right now and once we're in the new kitchen in about 3 weeks, I'm looking forward to experimenting with some tasty treats, myself!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the status of CocoVado? Will it be back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the status of CocoVado? Will it be back?
I can make it to order. There didn't seem to be enough interest, and I never got any feedback, to justify going forward on finalizing packaging. I still use it almost every day, especially to make chicken for my chicken and rice lunch.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I can make it to order. There didn't seem to be enough interest, and I never got any feedback, to justify going forward on finalizing packaging. I still use it almost every day, especially to make chicken for my chicken and rice lunch.
Good to know this! Down to a third of a bottle great stuff im surprised it didnt catch on

Thanks for shipping my last order out so quick and the extras !!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know this! Down to a third of a bottle great stuff im surprised it didnt catch on

Thanks for shipping my last order out so quick and the extras !!
How did your bottles hold up to Winter? I did some adjusting of the ratios to keep it liquid.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping Whole Foods would be all over this (not that there's one around me).

I still think this is a genius idea that could be big in the stores, I hope you pursue the idea.

Also, please participate in a reverse merger with a publicly traded company sometime down the line, I'd like to buy some EvoMuse stock some day. :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
How did your bottles hold up to Winter? I did some adjusting of the ratios to keep it liquid.
No issues at all kept them in the cabinet and they stayed a liquid. We keep that room at 68 and didn't experience any thickening or Harding

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues at all kept them in the cabinet and they stayed a liquid. We keep that room at 68 and didn't experience any thickening or Harding
Good deal. The coconut melts at 76, and the first beta batch I made was a higher ratio of coconut, and it turned into a sludgy type consistency.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get my email about your Strafe order, and doing quick review?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Did you get my email about your Strafe order, and doing quick review?
No I didn't get an email from you I just shot you over an email incase you had my address incorrect