EvoMuse Epitome™ Writeup

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now there's something I haven't seen discussed in a while.

Let me pull my old Avant research on Pantethine.
I love dsade's science classes!

Definitely add in some Fish Oil. Depending on BF level, would also work well with either Abliderate or Eviscerate.
Sounds like I'm on the right track with my regular dosings of EPA/DHA and starting Absolutely Abliderated just a few days ago. Giggity.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definitely add in some Fish Oil. Depending on BF level, would also work well with either Abliderate or Eviscerate.
Any specific numbers for Fish oil...DHA/EPA that i should try and hit?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would Epitome have any place in a lean bulk/recomp? I'll be running it with SARMs and DCP but kcal will probably be around maintenance. Any thoughts on that?

Fwiw, I'm probably 25% BF at 245lb.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epitome has become a staple for me. I've rotated off a few times and just prefer using it. Would be beneficial obviously for a cut but in a recomp or bulk would help keep some of the fat gain at bay

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New batch coming soon!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the best time to take it? I basically fast first 8h on most days. This means no food but aminos and fish oil (5-10g) are allowed. Plus coconut and MCT oil in my coffe.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best time to take it? I basically fast first 8h on most days. This means no food but aminos and fish oil (5-10g) are allowed. Plus coconut and MCT oil in my coffe.
haha, that isn't fasting but regardless... take them away from your workouts. I take one upon wake up (I fast 16-20 hrs a day as well), and one a few hours after workout, or 3-4 before.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Is it okay to dose 3x per day? Particularly on non-lifting days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't seem to find EvoMuse Epitome anywhere. Are they out of stock and are we waiting for a new batch?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't seem to find EvoMuse Epitome anywhere. Are they out of stock and are we waiting for a new batch?
I believe it was to be restocked soon but not sure how soon that will be

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
This still making 10-12% bf people hangry?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Matt,

Just got shipping notification for order 5813, just wanted to confirm you were able to add the additional 2 bottles I had messaged you about.

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt,

Just got shipping notification for order 5813, just wanted to confirm you were able to add the additional 2 bottles I had messaged you about.

Thanks
Yep, I had made a note on the order.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pmd article on this is really something helps clear plaque in vessels nice.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Whats the reason some of you folks say to avoid taking it 3-4 hours from workout?

Just read it this morning and have not been doing this week one

Terpinon

Awards
What is the std % of Betulinic acid in the birch extract?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What effect would this product have on someone in ketosis? Any synergism or just additive effects?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the new caps red?

Also I had a dizzy spell after dosing once, the last time I restarted Epitome. Any BP or blood sugar interactions? Doesn't seem like it should, so could have been fluke

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the new caps red?

Also I had a dizzy spell after dosing once, the last time I restarted Epitome. Any BP or blood sugar interactions? Doesn't seem like it should, so could have been fluke
Never felt it. Have taken it fasted and no problem. My caps are white, bought some time ago.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
What's the lowest body fat percentage before Epitome is no longer effective ?

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Hey there, I have read some info on this product but can't seem to find information regarding the best way to take it. It just says mid morning, mid afternoon, but I would like more information on how to optimize the supplement.
With or without food?
Fasted or fed?
Any advantage taking it pre-workout?
Any advantage stacking it with a more conventional fat burner?

Thanks in advance!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there, I have read some info on this product but can't seem to find information regarding the best way to take it. It just says mid morning, mid afternoon, but I would like more information on how to optimize the supplement.
With or without food?
Fasted or fed?
Any advantage taking it pre-workout?
Any advantage stacking it with a more conventional fat burner?

Thanks in advance!
The AMPk activation will amplify calories burned during workout, so you can definitly take it preworkout.. I like mine with a shake or tiny bit of food, but not a full meal.

Epitome is most effective towards the upper end of bodyfat levels, say 20-25%. It's a metabolic reset product. Adding in other kinds of fat burners will be additive, but not necessarily synergistic.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
The AMPk activation will amplify calories burned during workout, so you can definitly take it preworkout.. I like mine with a shake or tiny bit of food, but not a full meal.

Epitome is most effective towards the upper end of bodyfat levels, say 20-25%. It's a metabolic reset product. Adding in other kinds of fat burners will be additive, but not necessarily synergistic.
Thanks, man!!
So if I'm lean (10%ish) looking to get leaner, do you recommend waiting after a bulking phase?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man!!
So if I'm lean (10%ish) looking to get leaner, do you recommend waiting after a bulking phase?
At 10%, you will find benefit from the Leptin Modulating properties of Epitome, but the appetite/craving suppression won't be as pronounced.

If you're doing a dirty bulk that will add significant body fat, then yes wait until after.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Currently looking to start a cut and get nice and ripped, so I'll probably run it as support for lowered calories/leptin towards the second half of the cut, with a snack and/or pre workout when I'm training fed!

Thanks for the info!

raji1980

Awards
This is out of stock everywhere. Any estimated time when it will restock ANYWHERE?!!?!?!?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is out of stock everywhere. Any estimated time when it will restock ANYWHERE?!!?!?!?
The upgrade will be ready as soon as the budget allows, unfortunately.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any Epitome for sale, no where I can get some? I'm struggling

helenbrown

helenbrown

Awards
Sadly, Epitome has not worked for me.

I have 4 bottles - anyone interested? DM me.

helenbrown

helenbrown

Awards
4 bottles - 21.99 each - I can only ship today and tomorrow so the listing will be down tomorrow.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
The upgrade will be ready as soon as the budget allows, unfortunately.
Any ETA on budget allowing?!...I just ran out of Brite last week and hoped this would have arrived as it was only “a few weeks away” when I made my order back in Aug/Sept! :(