dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about 3/2/3 ?
I have a fitness competitor named Jenny that is doing 8/6/7/5/3/0/9.

Preworkout and prebed are the most important. 3rd dose somewhere in there is fine.

JStats

Awards
Is DCP a good replacement for SNS Lean Edge? I been taking ECA 3 times a day and 2 capsules of Lean Edge before my dinner at night and it’s given me decent results so far but looking to take things up a notch and was wondering if the same stack but changing the Lean Edge with DCP will given me better results?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is DCP a good replacement for SNS Lean Edge? I been taking ECA 3 times a day and 2 capsules of Lean Edge before my dinner at night and it’s given me decent results so far but looking to take things up a notch and was wondering if the same stack but changing the Lean Edge with DCP will given me better results?
Lets refrain from bringing up another companies product in this thread. Best to ask this in the general subforum

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are both good products. The only way to find out what works better for you is to try it out. DCP has a very good reputation for a reason along with the Evomuse line. I think there is a place for both. I'll always support both companies. I had great results with Brite/Epitome stack last year as well.

JStats

Awards
How long should you wait between doses? I took some pre workout and that was around 7/7.30pm, can I then take my final doses before bed at around 9.30/10pm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long should you wait between doses? I took some pre workout and that was around 7/7.30pm, can I then take my final doses before bed at around 9.30/10pm?
Yes

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since adding DCP I could tell my workout pumps have been much better, even in a deficit.

psmf

Awards
Is the androlotion 2pack deal in stock and available? Just curious didn’t see a post on it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@%1; I was going to let my wife try DCP for weight loss but she doesn’t lift weights. She’s into aerobics and Yoga. What would be the best way for her to use DCP? Would you still advise to take 6 caps a day spread out X3? Thanks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once again reminding of the 2 most important dosing times.

Pre-workout to maximize muscular PPAR-delta activation, and pre-bed where the shift over to liver beta-oxidation is ideal.

Staying disciplined with those 2 times will not disappoint
Missed this post. Wife just started dcp and bmp up again and will try this dosing method. To clarify, dosage doesn't need to be away or with food, correct? Meal timing isn't as important?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the purpose of the curcumin-ascorbic acid cocrystals? This ingredient is missing in the writeup.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 8
Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2
u_e_s_i Supplements 0