EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So I bought the powder packs way back in 2016. I have two that are unopened and I was wondering if they're still usable?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I bought the powder packs way back in 2016. I have two that are unopened and I was wondering if they're still usable?
Yep, they are still good. Get a cheap coffee grinder, if necessary, and there are instructions on quick and easy capsule filling up earlier in this thread.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Compounds are good for 10+ years easy if stored and sealed properly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to update the writeup to reflect the final formula. Didn't realize that this was the original formula which has been vastly improved.

banglaboi

Awards
From my experiments over the past months, you can apply 2-3 times per day and still be effective. So we are looking at 1-2mg per application times 2-3 times per day.

I seem to be the only one excited about this....but you both hit me up and I will get some to you to try. There should be zero shutdown or need for any PCT.
could I try this (purchase)? been using TM for hair short of a month now
thank you

dbenj7

Awards
Anyone else get super hungry when using BMP? Literally cannot stop eating. I normally do a lazy version of IF for convenience and since starting BMP cannot make it to 12pm without eating!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here , I would gladly pay for this thing , ( about to order HYPERnova ) so pleas let me know if it’s pasible.
It takes a couple of hours to make. I have the DHEA complexing over the weekend, I'll try to have some ready Monday.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d be interested in giving this a whirl with the androgen. Keep us posted. Thx

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
It takes a couple of hours to make. I have the DHEA complexing over the weekend, I'll try to have some ready Monday.
Will you be listing this for sale on the Shopify site soon?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else get super hungry when using BMP? Literally cannot stop eating. I normally do a lazy version of IF for convenience and since starting BMP cannot make it to 12pm without eating!
Yes this happened to me on week 2 to 3 but now on week 4 it’s gone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes this happened to me on week 2 to 3 but now on week 4 it’s gone.
I'm finding that if I push myself at the gym a bit extra, appetite comes back with a vengeance for 1-2 days. Seems to be a signal I haven't figured out yet, but it's been over a year of close to zero appetite, so it's welcome.

I'm also craving only protein - no carbs and no fatty stuff (fat seems to be an extra turnoff lately).