Eviscerate +

jmaplewood

Awards
Yep same. That was the most intense burn I've had yet. It was almost uncomfortable.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I mow the lawn shirtless because the burn from E+ and a wet tank is too much.

Also because I look good shirtless and, frankly, it's a disservice to the neighborhood to be clothed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also because I look good shirtless and, frankly, it's a disservice to the neighborhood to be clothed.
I wish I could like this post more than once.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been Enjoying this batch so far. Definitly been lathering it on, applying whenever i have the chance to let dry. Somtimes before bed. I do fasted cardio in the am, and love the burn lol. Also i really like the tightness i have in the am.

Btw dsade. I think the carrier is a little off. Definitely got all sorts of clumps when applying it. Does this change the effectiveness of the product?
Shouldn't change the effectiveness at all. I've had some topicals that were a bit more clumpy than others and always seen consistent results. Also it tends to clump when running into dead skin cells so if you give your skin a nice exfoliation right before applying that should help some.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't change the effectiveness at all. I've had some topicals that were a bit more clumpy than others and always seen consistent results. Also it tends to clump when running into dead skin cells so if you give your skin a nice exfoliation right before applying that should help some.
I also have something similar although I wouldn't describe it as clumpy but more of like beads similar to that of a exfoliating face/body wash. Is that normal for a smoulder?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figured it was no issue as far as effectiveness, but ive used eviscerate in the past, actually right up to this new bottle of +. It has a syrup consistency. This new bottle of + comes out of the bottle clumpy, very thin, with gooey little clumps in it, before i actually rub in. I think its just an issue with the carrier, kind of like how matt described with the ab ab recently. Anyways i know its a beta and its been working noticably well for me. Just wanted to let him know my feedback since it is a beta.

Ray Donovan

Awards

I love this post!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have something similar although I wouldn't describe it as clumpy but more of like beads similar to that of a exfoliating face/body wash. Is that normal for a smoulder?
Yeah. Like I said it's usually flakes from dead skin cells or whatever. I'm using some Smolder right now and it tends to have some flakes. The product is still getting in and being absorbed it's just an interaction. I'd imagine you will still see great results from it.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I doubt they're dead skin cells. It's the new thickener that is producing the dry, powdery, residue. The old thickener remained somewhat sticky and gel like until washed off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks for the feedback. The carrier with these thickeners is a tough project and I'm always working on making it better.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, thanks for the feedback. The carrier with these thickeners is a tough project and I'm always working on making it better.
I can imagine. It remind me of that grainy but watery consistency like the ginger sauce you get with hibatchi. When you apply the clumps remain while the rest absorbs. Aside from that it been working phenominally. Applying pre bed. Do fasted am and midday cardio and im still burning by my pm training lol

jmaplewood

Awards
This stuff is awesome. Way easier to apply than ab ab due to the increased thickness. I usually let it dry and then lightly brush off the clumps/globs with a towel, though there's not too many. I found that it clumps more if I keep rubbing it in after it has started drying. Also I started brushing the clumps off because the first week or so they would end up falling into my boxer briefs somehow and it was a tad warm.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
To be clear, I prefer the new thickener over the old

Ray Donovan

Awards
No way it's dead skin cells. I shave my stomach, exfoliate with some synthetic exfoliating cloth then rub the area real good with a sugar scrub.

And depending on the batch I still get lots of crumbs. The last batch of AA had no clumps/crumbs but the latest batch I got from some other vendor has tons of crumbs, it's so bad that it's causing my nitrile gloves to shred during application. Oh well as long as I lose the last bits of visceral fat.

Question....at what point does AA become totally useless? I think I might be rid of nearly all visceral fat but I'm not taking any chances yet, want to finish my last 2 bottles of AA.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Here's some pics of me from the past. I'm pretty much looking like a cross between the 2nd/3rd pic right now. Stop using AA?

First pic is actually old, 10 years ago. I was just on yohimburn ES. I still use it before fasted cardio lately and ditch the AA/Eviscerate on those mornings. Can I layer YES with the AA/Eviscerate? :eek:

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The you imbued has an inferior carrier, so if you do use it put it on last. Should be applied in this order:

AA apply first, wait 5 minutes

Apply E+ wait another 10, then go ahead with the Yohimburn if you want. The Eviscerate has everything that has an more, so it's really unnecessary.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feedback. Been using consistently for a week or so. This product is much better than the eviscerate ive used in the past. I dont like the consistency, leaves gel like clumps and is thin, but its damn effective. I have been sweating all day at the application sites. Very pronounced burn, and even after showering and washing multiple times i still feel the burn. Great product!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally cracked open my bottle that I purchased in like December. The carrier is thick. No matter how much I shake the bottle, it tends to clump on my skin. The clumping caused a problem for me. What happens is because it clumps, the clumps unstick to my lower ab region and end up falling on my you know what. Talk about pain and feeling the burn. I've tried MPA Vasoburn which is a similar type of topical product. While I much prefer the carrier of Vasoburn (it's a gel carrier), Eviscerate+ has a stronger burn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally cracked open my bottle that I purchased in like December. The carrier is thick. No matter how much I shake the bottle, it tends to clump on my skin. The clumping caused a problem for me. What happens is because it clumps, the clumps unstick to my lower ab region and end up falling on my you know what. Talk about pain and feeling the burn. I've tried MPA Vasoburn which is a similar type of topical product. While I much prefer the carrier of Vasoburn (it's a gel carrier), Eviscerate+ has a stronger burn.
That's because VasoBurn is a direct ripoff of my product by my "ex" partner at BPS.

There's also nothing that I see in the design to make it a localized product, rather it's a transdermal.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's because VasoBurn is a direct ripoff of my product by my "ex" partner at BPS.

There's also nothing that I see in the design to make it a localized product, rather it's a transdermal.
Damn bro. These snakes stay taking from you man. Your the real deal, it's a shame to be honest that your not heralded more for your innovations. I'm sure the light will shine but its just not cool.

And eviscerate + is freaking intense. Used almost a whole bottle. Stuff works.

jmaplewood

Awards
I know what you mean, I had the same problem at first. And yes it burns like a mofo on your gear. When you apply, pull your drawers down past your lower abs and back like you're saggin your pants. Apply and rub in as fast as you can, once it starts drying is when you get a lot of clumps. Also try not to apply over an already dried area it clumps like crazy. I apply and let dry for about 5 minutes and lightly brush off any remaining grit/clumps with a towel and then pull up my drawers. Been much more pleasant once I figured that out. Also, hold your breath and keep your eyes closed when removing your shirt at the end of the day.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was more careful today and didn't have the issue. But wow. This stuff is intense. I apply at 7am, but don't workout until 5pm. My chest and stomach were on fire during my workout. It hurts so much yet feels so good. If that makes sense.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was the plan. Another 3 weeks and the weather cools off. I'll be getting my E+ all ready.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is too much for me lol. I had to cut my workout short today because the burn was too intense on my abs. From this point forward, I'm only going to apply on my pecs, which is a trouble spot for me. My abs just can't take it anymore. I just got the Ab Ab double pack on the Shopify store so I'll use that on abs and lower back.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is too much for me lol. I had to cut my workout short today because the burn was too intense on my abs. From this point forward, I'm only going to apply on my pecs, which is a trouble spot for me. My abs just can't take it anymore. I just got the Ab Ab double pack on the Shopify store so I'll use that on abs and lower back.
You were warned....muahahahahahaha!

Yeah, I can only use this during late Fall and Winter.

jmaplewood

Awards
It's strange, some days I barely notice, others I'm on fire. Was only almost unbearable once, stuck in traffic in 92 degrees and sunny. Other than that I kind of like the heat. I also feel like its related to stress

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea this one is AMAZING. I used it with Clen. Wow!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea this one is AMAZING. I used it with Clen. Wow!
I'm prepping my head to roll this. Honestly with the BRITE and DCP/BMP there's not a huge amount of fat to burn, but I want to shoot for as lean as possible this year, even if it is during a Winter, I need to do this for my own self.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's strange, some days I barely notice, others I'm on fire. Was only almost unbearable once, stuck in traffic in 92 degrees and sunny. Other than that I kind of like the heat. I also feel like its related to stress
Well I'm taking BRITE as well so my sweating is through the roof when I workout. The sweat from BRITE plus Eviscerate + made my abs feel like fire.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm prepping my head to roll this. Honestly with the BRITE and DCP/BMP there's not a huge amount of fat to burn, but I want to shoot for as lean as possible this year, even if it is during a Winter, I need to do this for my own self.
Yea it's some intense stuff bro.

Still haven't tried neither 3 of those. Only the first beta of brite. That stack looks killer.

Oh for sure. My goal as well.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My order from nutriverse arrived with original eviscerate, i previously tried the Burn free version which had a liquid like consistency, this newer tub of original has a gel like consistency and is much thicker, also find it starts to burn 30 minutes after application after a shower and then starts back up 5-6 hours later.

is this effective to be applied once in the AM, due to burning interfering with sleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. With the burn versions even I can only handle once a day application.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I can still feel my midsection warm 10+ hours after single application, strong product.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. With the burn versions even I can only handle once a day application.
Did nutriverse ever stock and sell the + version.

also is it normal for eviscerate to start burning and then stop multiple times throughout day, e.g just when resting and not performing activity which raises body temperature.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
No + was through his shopify only afaik. Sweat = more burning.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Does this product tighten skin over time, i have noticed these past weeks i have become much leaner in mid section but do not know if weight has been lost to quick therefore not allowing for skin to tighten up in time.

also finding mid section looks slightly blurred after application and then improves next morning e.g. if i apply in morning the following morning before re-applying is where i feel i look best.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this product tighten skin over time, i have noticed these past weeks i have become much leaner in mid section but do not know if weight has been lost to quick therefore not allowing for skin to tighten up in time.

also finding mid section looks slightly blurred after application and then improves next morning e.g. if i apply in morning the following morning before re-applying is where i feel i look best.
Topical yohimbine can cause water retention. Evisercate does a good job combating it with diuretic properties but if its an issue, pick up some evomuse dry rub. A little but rubbed on before bad will rectify the issue quickly and it's dirt cheap.