dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013 Jan;21(1):115-22. doi: 10.1002/oby.20246.
[h=1]Topical application of capsaicin reduces visceral adipose fat by affecting adipokine levels in high-fat diet-induced obese mice.[/h]Lee GR, Shin MK, Yoon DJ, Kim AR, Yu R, Park NH, Han IS.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Medical Science, School of Medicine, University of Ulsan, Ulsan, Korea.

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/h]Visceral obesity contributes to the development of obesity-related disorders such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and fatty liver disease, as well as cardiovascular diseases. In this study, we determined whether topical application of capsaicin can reduce fat accumulation in visceral adipose tissues.
[h=4]METHODS AND RESULTS:[/h]We first observed that topical application of 0.075% capsaicin to male mice fed a high-fat diet significantly reduced weight gain and visceral fat. Fat cells were markedly smaller in the mesenteric and epididymal adipose tissues of mice treated with capsaicin cream. The capsaicin treatment also lowered serum levels of fasting glucose, total cholesterol, and triglycerides. Immunoblot analysis and RT-PCR revealed increased expression of adiponectin and other adipokines including peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) α, PPARγ, visfatin, and adipsin, but reduced expression of tumor necrosis factor-α and IL-6.
[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]These results indicate that topical application of capsaicin to obese mice limits fat accumulation in adipose tissues and may reduce inflammation and increase insulin sensitivity.
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good stuff.

Everyone loves lean/ripped mice. They cut cheese out during contest prep, though.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good read, great product.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
how the hell do you apply this ****?
i do it after shower, like the bottle says, size of half a dollar.
i cant tell if ur sposed to rub it real good(which results in those little dirt balls)
or just rub it evenly and let it dry, this better not be the way becuase i dont have enough time for this

and how long does this thing stay on your skin?
i put it on in the morning but i dont feel the burn til late afternoon....
pass mid night my girl said wtf did i put my dick cause her **** was burning

domore

Awards
how the hell do you apply this ****?
i do it after shower, like the bottle says, size of half a dollar.
i cant tell if ur sposed to rub it real good(which results in those little dirt balls)
or just rub it evenly and let it dry, this better not be the way becuase i dont have enough time for this

and how long does this thing stay on your skin?
i put it on in the morning but i dont feel the burn til late afternoon....
pass mid night my girl said wtf did i put my dick cause her **** was burning
Most people apply a thin layer over the skin and let it air dry. If not blobbed on your skin, it doesn't take long to dry.

It remains on your skin for a good while, and it is recommended to keep it away from genital regions to avoid situations like you encountered.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little dirt balls is not a problem either. It's dead skin cells. Brush them off lightly.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Little dirt balls is not a problem either. It's dead skin cells. Brush them off lightly.
but its after i shower
am i not scrubbing my abdominal area hard enough or am i just that dirty

but cool long as i know things are right

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but its after i shower
am i not scrubbing my abdominal area hard enough or am i just that dirty

but cool long as i know things are right
I don't think it matters that it's after you shower. It's not from being dirty. You are losing skin cells as we speak. You lose them all the time. It's just from rubbing that you can "see" the bits.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually if you exfoliate vigorously it's not a problem.