Eviscerate HyperNova vs. Smolder?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must be overlooking something between these 2 products. HyperNova worked great for me a few years ago and I always thought Smolder was for VAT only, but now looking again apparently I was wrong. Both seem to be for subcutaneous adipose?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolved was the product that was more intended for visceral adipose tissue, thankfully that's been rereleased under a different brand name. If I recall correctly HyperNova worked best on sub-q fat but was also at least semi effective on VAT as well. Unfortunately it hasn't been available to purchase for quite some time now.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolved was the product that was more intended for visceral adipose tissue, thankfully that's been rereleased under a different brand name. If I recall correctly HyperNova worked best on sub-q fat but was also at least semi effective on VAT as well. Unfortunately it hasn't been available to purchase for quite some time now.
Wait so what does Smolder do?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait so what does Smolder do?
Smolder= sub-q lipolytic using primarily adrenergic pathways with minor VAT reduction

HYPERnova = liquid, topical BRITE which uses primarily conversion to Brownish Adipocytes

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Smolder= sub-q lipolytic using primarily adrenergic pathways with minor VAT reduction

HYPERnova = liquid, topical BRITE which uses primarily conversion to Brownish Adipocytes
Thanks. Time to order Smolder then.