EUROPEAN PESCIENCE FANS, GET IN HERE

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will sure do. Any idea why they don't sell other products by PES like Anabeta, Erase, etc.?
Our distributor didn't think they could import AnaBeta Elite due to one ingredient. I personally think they can but they didn't want to risk it.

Erase Pro+ is fine. Maybe the retailer you are looking at just didn't buy it. Some smaller retailers may only buy items that customers ask for, that is why we always tell customers to email them if they want something specific. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you pm me the name please? Thanks
You may be in luck. One of our customers has been emailing a Portuguese retailer who may start stocking us.

If they buy Select now they will get a free Amino IV. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man that's a great offer. Too bad they don't appear to ship to Sweden

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a great deal on the biggest Dutch supplement store right now. 33€ for 4lb PES Select and one 525g tub of Amino IV
My lord at that price I may have it shipped back to the states! Lol

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
You may be in luck. One of our customers has been emailing a Portuguese retailer who may start stocking us.

Can you tell me the retailer name? Thanks

sareea

Awards
Pm me please the retailer name :)
I want to check if they ship to my country

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The whole website is in Dutch and they only talk about NL, BEL and GER, but I guess you can always send a mail and contact them.
Already emailed them and they replied that currently they ship only to Netherlands, Belgium and Germany! They advised that maybe in the near future will ship to other international countries!
Pretty disappointed as i wanted to jump on the offer of Selctec and amino :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already emailed them and they replied that currently they ship only to Netherlands, Belgium and Germany! They advised that maybe in the near future will ship to other international countries!
Pretty disappointed as i wanted to jump on the offer of Selctec and amino :(
Which country are you in?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Czech Republic, there are some big vendors here but none of them curries PES
Just email them and ask if they can get it in.

Our European distributor (Prometeus) supply the whole of Europe so the free Amino IV deal is available in every single country, you just need the retailer to get it in stock for you.

This is the same with all European countries. Retailers prioritise customer requests so send them an email asking if they can get PEScience products in. :)

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, why no on in the EU is selling High Volume??
What is happened??
Can someone of the reps explain me why it's not available??
Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, why no on in the EU is selling High Volume??
What is happened??
Can someone of the reps explain me why it's not available??
Thanks
Yes, I can explain this.

Agmatine sulfate has become a problem when importing to Europe. The largest retailer in America stopped importing it to their European warehouse over a year ago. This now applies to all of the large European distributors which meant that we could no longer import High Volume into Europe in large quantities.

Agmatine sulfate is no longer a viable ingredient for any popular products in the European market.

We have finalised a European version of High Volume that removes 500mg agmatine sulfate per scoop and replaces it with 500mg l-citrulline per scoop. This means that two scoops of High Volume will have 2,000mg arginine nitrate and 5,000mg pure l-citrulline (citrulline equivalent of around 10g citrulline malate).

This is arriving in Europe extremely soon so stock will be replenished at your favourite retailers. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the info bro
My pleasure.

I have emailed the courier for our distributor shipment to ask when it arrives. I will update you when I can confirm. :)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Prozis?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's cool
I have received confirmation that it should arrive at our distributor before the end of the week.

That means it can be at retailers by next week if all goes well.

I would recommend emailing whichever retailer your normally buy from and ask them to stock it. This should ensure that they get it in straight away. :)

It was a different one. We have had some requests there as well though.

P.S. discussing retailers on here is against forum rules. We don't want to piss Admin off. :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the deal with Agmatine by the way? Is it already prohibited or not? Novel food or why is it having a hard time in Europe?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the deal with Agmatine by the way? Is it already prohibited or not? Novel food or why is it having a hard time in Europe?
It is actually a tricky thing to answer because not all of Europe plays by the same rules.

An example would be in Ireland. The FSAI have classed agmatine sulfate as a novel food item and therefore Irish retailers can't sell it.

When an ingredient becomes tricky to import (potential risk of seizure which happened with agmatine) or tricky to sell (can't sell in certain territories like Ireland) it skews the risk to reward ratio for a distributor because they may spend money on stock that never arrives, stock that may get seized or stock they may not be able to sell.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the old formula of Amino IV is discontinued, is it possible to tell me how much Betaine it contains?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Only one single ingredient in a discontinued formula is not possible :mad: I guess I will never know how much Betaine I consume in total (still three tubs left)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Only one single ingredient in a discontinued formula is not possible :mad: I guess I will never know how much Betaine I consume in total (still three tubs left)
There is no harm in consuming betaine at the levels in amino IV. The issue with disclosing anything in a prop blend is it opens room for speculation for doses of other ingredients, etc.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no harm in consuming betaine at the levels in amino IV. The issue with disclosing anything in a prop blend is it opens room for speculation for doses of other ingredients, etc.
I know, but I consume Betaine also in other products. No problem though

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume is back in stock in Europe.

Select Vegan has also landed. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vascopro; I sent you an email about Portugal. :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Belgium /Netherlands? Still not in Stock at XXL

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Vascopro; I sent you an email about Portugal. :)
Thanks.
Send me infos from other European countries too. I buy from where it's cheaper. Now I buy almost everything from Germany and UK...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.
Send me infos from other European countries too. I buy from where it's cheaper. Now I buy almost everything from Germany and UK...
I would also be interested in a general list of European retailers.

Thanks in advance bdcc

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Belgium /Netherlands? Still not in Stock at XXL
Italia bdcc
Thanks.
I would also be interested in a general list of European retailers.

Thanks in advance bdcc
Same here. Thanks
^^^ Me too as well, thanks in advance!
^^+1 Thanks
It is awesome to see so much international interest. :)

I don't think you guys want a list of our European retailers, it is literally hundreds long lol. Some companies only stock one or two products, some companies ship to other countries and some don't so it is hard for me to give one list to all of you.

I have emailed our European distributor for a list of retailers selling in Belgium and Italy so I can let you guys know.

If you are specific with countries I can be more specific with what retailers you can use. :)

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
It is awesome to see so much international interest. :)

I don't think you guys want a list of our European retailers, it is literally hundreds long lol. Some companies only stock one or two products, some companies ship to other countries and some don't so it is hard for me to give one list to all of you.

I have emailed our European distributor for a list of retailers selling in Belgium and Italy so I can let you guys know.

If you are specific with countries I can be more specific with what retailers you can use. :)
Thanks bro. I'll wait for the list then... ??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooo, a very loyal UK retailer of ours bought a few dozen tubs of Prolific on the secret presale and imported it themselves (rather than waiting for our distributor to get it) and will have them in stock soon.

It means for the first time ever us Europeans will be able to buy from a retailer at almost exactly the same time the insider gets launched. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo, a very loyal UK retailer of ours bought a few dozen tubs of Prolific on the secret presale and imported it themselves (rather than waiting for our distributor to get it) and will have them in stock soon.

It means for the first time ever us Europeans will be able to buy from a retailer at almost exactly the same time the insider gets launched. :)
pm ME NOW! ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Done.

You should be able to guess them by now. ;)
I was indeed and you just confirmed that :) ha! do you have an ETA?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was indeed and you just confirmed that :) ha! do you have an ETA?
It is in England right now. I don't know how quickly it will arrive given the Christmas period.

I would guess next week. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It is in England right now. I don't know how quickly it will arrive given the Christmas period.

I would guess next week. :)
thanks and have a merry xmas mate :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
bdcc you got pm