LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc you got pm
He usually responds very quickly. If not just spam him like 20 straight messages. That will get his attention. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I replied but he needed to clear his inbox lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
whatsup guys!?!? :D I have received the pm and thanks again :) and my inbox is not full anymore :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

- Prolific is at two retailers in England. It is about to arrive with our distributor so it will shortly be available all over Europe.
- New Alphamine is now available to buy all over Europe.
- New Amino IV is going to be with our distributor shortly (all flavours, including peach nectar) so will be available throughout Europe.
- Gourmet vanilla Select is about to be manufactured for Europe and will be available shortly.
- 27 serving tubs will finally be made available in Europe, starting with 4 flavours (snickerdoodle, cookies n cream, frosted chocolate cupcake and gourmet vanilla).

Exciting times for European fans. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Update:

- Prolific is at two retailers in England. It is about to arrive with our distributor so it will shortly be available all over Europe.
- New Alphamine is now available to buy all over Europe.
- New Amino IV is going to be with our distributor shortly (all flavours, including peach nectar) so will be available throughout Europe.
- Gourmet vanilla Select is about to be manufactured for Europe and will be available shortly.
- 27 serving tubs will finally be made available in Europe, starting with 4 flavours (snickerdoodle, cookies n cream, frosted chocolate cupcake and gourmet vanilla).

Exciting times for European fans. :)
exciting times for our wallets :) hahahaha

the sunrise prolific is superb :) I bet the amino IV peach will be even better :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exciting times for our wallets :) hahahaha

the sunrise prolific is superb :) I bet the amino IV peach will be even better :)
I like the peach flavour but mango splash is still my winner.

I think it is my absolute favourite fruit flavoured supplement by any brand, ever.

Deadly serious. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

I think it is my absolute favourite fruit flavoured supplement by any brand, ever.

can't wait to test :) the mango x-tend one was good too :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Peach is great but mango is such an amazing flavor as well. It would be hard to judge a winner for me.

sareea

Awards
bdcc ben please answer my message ! I am looking for a EU shop that ships to Israel. Can you send me the retailers so I can contact them ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc ben please answer my message ! I am looking for a EU shop that ships to Israel. Can you send me the retailers so I can contact them ?
I have replied. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have replied. :)
Not like bdcc to miss a message unless he was just trying to get a proper response. :]

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I asked as well to some of my trusted resellers here in UK

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked as well to some of my trusted resellers here in UK
They have a lot of it stocked? I imagine they order quite a quantity each time they stock up with shipping across the pond and all.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
They have a lot of it stocked? I imagine they order quite a quantity each time they stock up with shipping across the pond and all.
Thing is we need to know if they ship in Israel

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rather than creating a new thread, I thought I would revive this one.

We are getting a lot of customer enquiries on certain products in specific European countries e.g. where can I find Select Protein in Spain? Where can I find Alphamine in Poland.

Just a reminder that if any of you have product requests for specific regions in Europe, please send me an email [email protected] :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rather than creating a new thread, I thought I would revive this one.

We are getting a lot of customer enquiries on certain products in specific European countries e.g. where can I find Select Protein in Spain? Where can I find Alphamine in Poland.

Just a reminder that if any of you have product requests for specific regions in Europe, please send me an email [email protected] :)
Benji is so helpful and welcoming of nudes from all the folks who need some critiquing. So send away folks. ;)

I kid I kid. At least on one of my points. I'll let you all guess which one I'm talking about.