ETA on X-Dreams??

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for this to come out for awhile now, any closer on releasing it?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The formula is being tweaked.

It sounds like it will rock though.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when will Matrix be available at Nutraplanet ?????

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I tried some of it last night (one of the tweaked formulas). Sooo far soo good :D. Can't wait until we put the last ingredient into it!!! Outstanding quality of sleep.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
We are getting labels finalized. We had poor print quality from the last print company so we had to switch gears. The formula has been done for a while though. It is great stuff ;). They had to send me more samples because I told them that the last 6 were MINE for some tests I have coming up and I am not giving any more out hahaha.

As for X-Dream, the new formula is just awesome. I get mad when I run out. You guys should love this stuff. I believe we are waiting on the final ingredients to come in to get it capsuled and then we will let some people beta test it ;).

PS- Don't ask to, we will make a thread for it lol ;).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
any ETA on Matrix at NP !!!!!!!!!
If you guys don't mind the current, demo labels that we have on there now then I don't see why it is a problem. I will look into this tomorrow :).

If you guys want it there you need to go to NP's forum and request it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmm slleeeeeeeep, cant wait to see what this will do for me, been outta powerfull for a week now and im tossin like mad and waking up all cramped and tired in the morn..... i hate it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
mmmm slleeeeeeeep, cant wait to see what this will do for me, been outta powerfull for a week now and im tossin like mad and waking up all cramped and tired in the morn..... i hate it.
Well things are still coming along GREAT with this one. We anticipate this could be huge once people actually try it. We are just tweaking a few things, trying to bring the cost down and also trying some alternative compounds to bring more synergy to the product.

Poopy, you tried Neuro yet man? I love that stuff!