ETA on Napalm?

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Just checkin' to see when this should be back in stock.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, we have been waiting on our order to arrive for almost a month now. I am not sure what the hold up always seems to be, but apparently the order was shipped out this week....lets hope.

Thanks for your patience!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutra should be getting it early to mid next week.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
and it's gone..... 13 days later.

Can I get an update so I can plan my order accordingly?

Thanks,

- Jonesers
yeah, it's that time of year when it's impossible to keep any of the top fat burners in stock very long.
hopefully someone from avant can let us know when they'll be replenishing the NP shelves.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's that time of year when it's impossible to keep any of the top fat burners in stock very long.
hopefully someone from avant can let us know when they'll be replenishing the NP shelves.
NOOOOOO!!!! NEED NAPALM!!!!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll check it out and let you guys know.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just got word it should be in within a week. :fingersx:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What up B!!!!

and yeah... 7 days puts it out of free shipping. Not a deal breaker but it's the little perks ya know... :poke:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good timing...these never stay in stock for long.

Harj

Awards
this is BS damn damn damn!! lol why couldnt this be in stock 3 days ago when my order shipped :(

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Any news on when Napalm will be back in stock? The little lady is bugging me to pick her up a bottle...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have sworn it was just in stock yesterday. This is certainly a supplier issue as there never seems to be more than two weeks worth of inventory at one time.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...I found it somewhere else for the same price but I try to order exclusively through NP these days...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely understand. I have yet to find it in stock myself the last three times I have tried to order it. Understand NP can only stock what, when and if the supplier delivers.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I totally understand...I'm not too stressed about it I just don't want the little lady to dip into my supp stash and take my bottle of Napalm ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
NP is expecting another shipment from Avant to arrive later this week or early next week.
so hopefully this won't be oos for long.