Ergonine

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ergonine jello?
Sure why not or you can make gummies (The Solution has a video on his YouTube) which are better in my IMO.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
My ErgoNine should be here tomorrow.... Thinking Blue Frost HV/E9 and two caps of Norcodrene..... Deadlifts are getting dominated tomorrow!

Matt

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My ErgoNine should be here tomorrow.... Thinking Blue Frost HV/E9 and two caps of Norcodrene..... Deadlifts are getting dominated tomorrow! Matt
They sure will!

Let us know how you like it brother
If you are combining both use lots of water

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm good to go on E9 for at least 6 more months. I wish it could be taken multiple times a day instead of just once.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm good to go on E9 for at least 6 more months. I wish it could be taken multiple times a day instead of just once.
Lol I think Scope said he was dosing twice a day

Not necessary unless you are seriously straining yourself all day, but scope75 is just awesome

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I think Scope said he was dosing twice a day Not necessary unless you are seriously straining yourself all day, but scope75 is just awesome
gotcha. do you know how many hours apart he was dosing it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
gotcha. do you know how many hours apart he was dosing it?
Not sure if he said I will let him get in here after that mention

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Lol I think Scope said he was dosing twice a day

Not necessary unless you are seriously straining yourself all day, but scope75 is just awesome
Yeah some days are double E9 days but only when I have 2 real sessions or end up lifting on a off day where i had a serving in the am to kick off the day.

There's 8-12hrs between servings and I haven't had any issues with double doses.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah some days are double E9 days but only when I have 2 real sessions or end up lifting on a off day where i had a serving in the am to kick off the day.

There's 8-12hrs between servings and I haven't had any issues with double doses.
Have you noticed a significant benefit to using two servings a day?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Does one need to cycle betaine or carnitine to maintain efficacy? I've been on both for some time now, and just started taking E9 as well.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does one need to cycle betaine or carnitine to maintain efficacy? I've been on both for some time now, and just started taking E9 as well.
Nope, E9 can be taken daily without a break if you wanted, it was designed for year round use.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed a significant benefit to using two servings a day?
It's not a everyday deal just when needed or when an unexpected workout comes up.
The benifits of E9 shine and come threw each and every workout but is 2 servings a day better than 1 idk but it makes my tastebuds happy and workouts killer.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not a everyday deal just when needed or when an unexpected workout comes up.
The benifits of E9 shine and come threw each and every workout but is 2 servings a day better than 1 idk but it makes my tastebuds happy and workouts killer.
Good to know! I've played around with different doses of different supplements and some are worth the extra benefits and some seem to have a ceiling effect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know! I've played around with different doses of different supplements and some are worth the extra benefits and some seem to have a ceiling effect.
same here. I find that a lot of times diet changes can make a big impact when to "overdose" supplements too. I've run some extreme type diets (rapid fatloss, get shredded, etc) and I find creatine to really be helpful in some excessive doses here for getting through workouts. Stuff like that is fun to tinker with

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I have been adding about 1/4-1/2 scoop of Blue Ice to my 2 scoops of CL Alphamine in the morning...but just because it tastes so good! I will probably cut myself off soon, but again, it's so damn good! I then dose a full scoop of E9 intra about 8 hours later (switching between NB and BI with a scoop of CL Amino IV)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have been adding about 1/4-1/2 scoop of Blue Ice to my 2 scoops of CL Alphamine in the morning...but just because it tastes so good! I will probably cut myself off soon, but again, it's so damn good! I then dose a full scoop of E9 intra about 8 hours later (switching between NB and BI with a scoop of CL Amino IV)
This sounds good
I really have to try This CL/BI combo now a few guys have suggested it

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Question: save my E9 labels or toss??? Just finished my 1st tub of NanaB now jumping on over to finish the Blue ice I already tried.
I know CL used to do a rainbow redemption program of some sort w/ trading in labels...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Question: save my E9 labels or toss??? Just finished my 1st tub of NanaB now jumping on over to finish the Blue ice I already tried. I know CL used to do a rainbow redemption program of some sort w/ trading in labels...
I think only one company is still doing this.

Save them and make a gains collage ;)

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
This sounds good
I really have to try This CL/BI combo now a few guys have suggested it
I used Cherry Limeaid Stimul8 and Blue Ice High Volume... Great flavor!!

What are people combining with NanaBerry? I mixed Paradise Cooler, NB E9 and Tropical Storm Stimul8.... It was interesting haha, had a good workout though.

Matt

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used Cherry Limeaid Stimul8 and Blue Ice High Volume... Great flavor!! What are people combining with NanaBerry? I mixed Paradise Cooler, NB E9 and Tropical Storm Stimul8.... It was interesting haha, had a good workout though. Matt
Paradise Cooler goes OK with it, but I prefer nanaberry on its own. Something a little tart might be good to add though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nana berry and sweet tea c4 is good stuff same with pineapple for a stimmed combo

Paradise cooler goes well with nana too

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I used Cherry Limeaid Stimul8 and Blue Ice High Volume... Great flavor!!

What are people combining with NanaBerry? I mixed Paradise Cooler, NB E9 and Tropical Storm Stimul8.... It was interesting haha, had a good workout though.

Matt
Cherry limeade Amino IV goes well with both Nanaberry and Blue Ice

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Question: save my E9 labels or toss??? Just finished my 1st tub of NanaB now jumping on over to finish the Blue ice I already tried.
I know CL used to do a rainbow redemption program of some sort w/ trading in labels...
CL and SNS are the only companies I'm aware of that have label redemption programs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL and SNS are the only companies I'm aware of that have label redemption programs.
That's correct. Save those labels and get free product!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Remember you guys get a free product with EACH Ergonine right now ;)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
How long is that promotion going to last? Just curious.
It needs to last until Friday at least. I need to get paid before I place my next order.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ Athletix will likely give a heads up when it is your last chance to buy

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember you guys get a free product with EACH Ergonine right now ;)
I just made an order and didn't notice there was a special :( Just delivered yesterday. Otherwise I would of picked up a free bottle of Forskolin.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just made an order and didn't notice there was a special :( Just delivered yesterday. Otherwise I would of picked up a free bottle of Forskolin.
Sorry brother we've been spreading the word as much as we can

Next time!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys been a long time. Anyway I want to start off by saying I have used and tried just about every preworkout on the market up until last year. Most of them bothered my stomach and did not taste as good as claimed. That being said I just gave up and preworkout drinks per we and have stayed with Agmatine capsules and amentomax, oh yeah and a 20 ounce cup of coffee. About a month ago I bought a tub of the ergonine nanaberry and it sat it my closet until today. I started with half a scoop and waited one hour before my shoulder workout.

First off this is the best tasting workout type product I have ever used with no aftertaste which that in itself is amazing. Obv I am using this preworkout that is my plan, only once a day and in the mornings on off days. The energy during my workout was crazy and i I had one of my better workouts in a long time. The key for me will see how the creatine treats me. Usually I have to run to the bathroom a few hours after using it so we will see. If that goes good then this will be my staple from here on out.

Did I say the taste and energy from this product is amazing

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Really free product w/ EACH E9 ???
Yessir! Sale is on now and my coupon can even be added!

How long does the deal last?
Was just addressed above, a while longer and we will give warning

What's up guys been a long time. Anyway I want to start off by saying I have used and tried just about every preworkout on the market up until last year. Most of them bothered my stomach and did not taste as good as claimed. That being said I just gave up and preworkout drinks per we and have stayed with Agmatine capsules and amentomax, oh yeah and a 20 ounce cup of coffee. About a month ago I bought a tub of the ergonine nanaberry and it sat it my closet until today. I started with half a scoop and waited one hour before my shoulder workout. First off this is the best tasting workout type product I have ever used with no aftertaste which that in itself is amazing. Obv I am using this preworkout that is my plan, only once a day and in the mornings on off days. The energy during my workout was crazy and i I had one of my better workouts in a long time. The key for me will see how the creatine treats me. Usually I have to run to the bathroom a few hours after using it so we will see. If that goes good then this will be my staple from here on out. Did I say the taste and energy from this product is amazing
Superb review brother thank you!

Exact same thoughts on the taste here as well

And a double win for you as an Amentomax fan you can get it free now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Radio interview done.

Voice tired.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 2x Ergonine with 2x Amentomax. 54 bucks for all of this...what a steal.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ooo, do tell?
Will post links once it is up

But

"Dylan Madigan is the most knowledgeable guest I have ever had on my show"

What can I say...
;)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I had an intense ball hockey game that went to overtime and then a shootout followed two hours later by the fastest paced ice hockey game I've played this year. I mixed a half dose of E9 before each and the fact I can walk, let alone stand up, tells me all I need to know about its recovery benefits. That and it tastes way better than any Gatorade type drink.

This is after a heavy back and bi session last night at the gym where I pulled 4 sets of 4 deads at 405. The most I have ever done for sets. I am going to bed at 8:00 tonight like an old man. Well actually because I have to drive the girlfriend to the airport for 4am. She's spending a week in Mexico and I'm going to spend a week doing two a days at the gym. It's grow time.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ go Chris go

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
^ go Chris go
Best part was that it's playoffs in ball hockey at work and the team we beat today was my boss's team. Good thing i'm on holidays this week so I don't have to listen to him. LOL

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's up guys been a long time. Anyway I want to start off by saying I have used and tried just about every preworkout on the market up until last year. Most of them bothered my stomach and did not taste as good as claimed. That being said I just gave up and preworkout drinks per we and have stayed with Agmatine capsules and amentomax, oh yeah and a 20 ounce cup of coffee. About a month ago I bought a tub of the ergonine nanaberry and it sat it my closet until today. I started with half a scoop and waited one hour before my shoulder workout.

First off this is the best tasting workout type product I have ever used with no aftertaste which that in itself is amazing. Obv I am using this preworkout that is my plan, only once a day and in the mornings on off days. The energy during my workout was crazy and i I had one of my better workouts in a long time. The key for me will see how the creatine treats me. Usually I have to run to the bathroom a few hours after using it so we will see. If that goes good then this will be my staple from here on out.

Did I say the taste and energy from this product is amazing
I had an intense ball hockey game that went to overtime and then a shootout followed two hours later by the fastest paced ice hockey game I've played this year. I mixed a half dose of E9 before each and the fact I can walk, let alone stand up, tells me all I need to know about its recovery benefits. That and it tastes way better than any Gatorade type drink.

This is after a heavy back and bi session last night at the gym where I pulled 4 sets of 4 deads at 405. The most I have ever done for sets. I am going to bed at 8:00 tonight like an old man. Well actually because I have to drive the girlfriend to the airport for 4am. She's spending a week in Mexico and I'm going to spend a week doing two a days at the gym. It's grow time.
Appreciate the feedback and glad you guys are enjoying all that E9 has to offer!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
haha, girlfriend just came home and told me she put $100 on one of my cards for supplements....

brb got a nanberry+watermelon amino IV and a blue ice+forskolin for 72 bucks......not bad, not bad at all!