Ergonine discontinued?

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Ergonine being discontinued? That and Select are the last two remaining PES supplements I purchase and was just looking on the pescience webpage and could not find the product and was about to repurchase. I searched but could not find any news on this site.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is Ergonine being discontinued? That and Select are the last two remaining PES supplements I purchase and was just looking on the pescience webpage and could not find the product and was about to repurchase. I searched but could not find any news on this site.
bdcc

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Curious as well. I work for a large supplement shoppe and i found it on our clearance list... it’s always my go to product to recommend when people want a good creatine so I’m hoping that we’ll be finding a way to keep it...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is also on clearance in most shops I shop at. So either updated formula, packaging or discontinued.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for info. I am curious about this as well - I've seen in on clearance in a few places too. That's how it all started with Alphamine... RIP

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Might have to wait to answer. They usually get a head rep to make a statement on these kinds of topics

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I asked this a few weeks ago and they said no, but it wasn’t a convincing no.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to use ERGONINE for the past few years faithfully. A few months ago, I decide to cut it out from my daily regimen and I have not noticed any change whatsoever. I replaced it with creatine HCL caps.

Not saying it’s a bad product at all, but I think I am already done with it..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Ergonine has been discontinued.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use ERGONINE for the past few years faithfully. A few months ago, I decide to cut it out from my daily regimen and I have not noticed any change whatsoever. I replaced it with creatine HCL caps.

Not saying it’s a bad product at all, but I think I am already done with it..
Same here, I didn't notice any difference myself.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been discontinued, yes.

The popularity of it was so low that we couldn't keep manufacturing it. Only a tiny, tiny percentage of customers used it and it makes no sense to keep manufacturing a product that nobody wants.

Shame to see it go.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It has been discontinued, yes.

The popularity of it was so low that we couldn't keep manufacturing it. Only a tiny, tiny percentage of customers used it and it makes no sense to keep manufacturing a product that nobody wants.

Shame to see it go.
Any hints on where we can get our hands of the last units? Willing to buy or trade ASAP

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
serious wtf is pes doing
If it's a slow mover it's just a business decision on their part. Outside of the forums, I am willing to bet Ergonine was almost unknown compared to some of their other products.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
If it's a slow mover it's just a business decision on their part. Outside of the forums, I am willing to bet Ergonine was almost unknown compared to some of their other products.
it sucks whats the replacement for that the OL triumph?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Discontinuing ABE, ergonine, and making protein bars. Next are cleansing shakes and an “innovative supplement with rehashed ingredients that are widely available”.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
it sucks whats the replacement for that the OL triumph?
IntraMax would be a perfect replacement. Tr1umph would work too, but it's a bit different with the addition of PA. IntraMax is a solid product that covers your daily staples

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Discontinuing ABE, ergonine, and making protein bars. Next are cleansing shakes and an “innovative supplement with rehashed ingredients that are widely available”.
At the end of the day they are a business and the bottom line tells the story. If the market no longer desires their offerings the free market will handle it the situation. I do feel they could still produce Anabeta but at the time of it's discontinuation the stated the sales simply were not there to support continuing to manufacture. We are such a small sliver of the supplement buying public that what we all love and want on here may not be the case for the remaining 95% of the buring public.

For someone with the motivation/capital this could be an opportunity...................If it would increase sales PES would, and could, go back to it's old lineup. Its just business.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the end of the day they are a business and the bottom line tells the story. If the market no longer desires their offerings the free market will handle it the situation. I do feel they could still produce Anabeta but at the time of it's discontinuation the stated the sales simply were not there to support continuing to manufacture. We are such a small sliver of the supplement buying public that what we all love and want on here may not be the case for the remaining 95% of the buring public.

For someone with the motivation/capital this could be an opportunity...................If it would increase sales PES would, and could, go back to it's old lineup. Its just business.
Discontinued old alphamine, a fat burner people still treat as a benchmark. ABE still comparably a good formulated anabolic that was the best with ArA and people still goad on liking, and ergonine something people drink everyday for several months. I know I spent a couple hundred on it.

I don’t think PES knows what the market or the people want.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Discontinued old alphamine, a fat burner people still treat as a benchmark. ABE still comparably a good formulated anabolic that was the best with ArA and people still goad on liking, and ergonine something people drink everyday for several months. I know I spent a couple hundred on it.

They clearly do.
They want to focus on marketing the company across the entire world and international. Some of the ingredients in the previous formulations may be a red flag to customs and trying to get them overseas. From a business standpoint making your product avaiable world wide and getting it in more conusmers hands = increased business.

For a lot of us on here who want more "hardcore", "Complete", or profiles with new and innovative ingredients that doesn't always comply with international regulations and customs. PES is very good at flavoring their products which about 99% of customers want a good tasting product even if the formula or dosing is not up to "Par" from a scientific standard.

Hell look at Amino Energy. One of the most pixie dusted and watered down formula's out there, but it sells like crazy.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That again is the beauty of free markets, if they really don't know what they are doing they will eventually fail. We are not forced to buy anything, yet at least give the young upcoming generation of commies a chance though right lol, so vote with your dollars.

I flipped about the Alphamine like most did but I will be honest I really like the new one, and no lie, over the old for me now. I am now 35 and for some reason, all the years of stims has taken it's toll. Even the fantastic Y extract they had now makes me paranoid and uncomfortable when I use it every so often(I have about 1/4 of an old tub exp. 2/18.) I enjoy drinking the new one now and for my needs these days it is more than enough. When I need to step it up I can simply add 12.5mg Ephedrine and 25mg synephrine and it beats the OG hands down anyways.

Those of us that want the crazy strong borderline legal stuff are such a small minority and even then most of those people still bash a natural product in favor of drugs, look at the negative animostiy towards stuff like Vector. Heck back in the day we used to argue with people about anabeta and why we would use that when stuff like SD and Epistane was widely available.

PES knows what they are doing it's simply not want some wish they were doing. Once again for someone who is motivated this could be seen as an oportunity. Why no one has come up with a clone or something very very close to PES's old offerings is beyond me.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
^seriously easy money to make a brand new ergonine

Calcium 220 mg 22%, (as alpha-Hydroxyisocaproate Calcium Salt), Creatine Anhydrous (TruCreatine) 3,000 mg **, Betaine Anhydrous 2,500 mg **, TruGlutamine Blend 2,500 mg **, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 2,000 mg **, Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid 1,500 mg **, (as alpha-Hydroxyisocaproate Calcium Salt), PerformaLean Blend 1,100 mg **, Choline Bitartrate, Glycerol 65% (HydroMAX), Ferula, Asafoetida (Root) Extract (95% Ferulic Acid), ** Daily Value Not Established, Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide Color.,

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^seriously easy money to make a brand new ergonine

Calcium 220 mg 22%, (as alpha-Hydroxyisocaproate Calcium Salt), Creatine Anhydrous (TruCreatine) 3,000 mg **, Betaine Anhydrous 2,500 mg **, TruGlutamine Blend 2,500 mg **, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 2,000 mg **, Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid 1,500 mg **, (as alpha-Hydroxyisocaproate Calcium Salt), PerformaLean Blend 1,100 mg **, Choline Bitartrate, Glycerol 65% (HydroMAX), Ferula, Asafoetida (Root) Extract (95% Ferulic Acid), ** Daily Value Not Established, Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide Color.,
In yours eyes its easiser, but to a company not making money or having the product sell its a lost cause. Thats the issue. Most consumers don't care for an all in 1 product. They rather have a tasty amino acid or pre-workout, not an ergogenic formula. Go ask most people who workout in a community or local gym about getting full doses of ergogenic ingredients and they will just look at like a deer in headlights confused.

The views we have on an online forum are much more drastic towards open labels, fully dosed products, and containing new and innovative ingredients. For 99% of consumers its the exact opposite. From a business perspective PES did what they needed to prevent and future money loss if the product was not selling or being pushed well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IntraMax would be a perfect replacement. Tr1umph would work too, but it's a bit different with the addition of PA. IntraMax is a solid product that covers your daily staples
IntraMax is a great option. I've been a long time PES fan, no denying that. FitMax for those missing Alphamine, and IntraMax for Ergonine.

IntraMax Label

INTRAsuppfacts-1%20(1).jpeg

kck

Awards
Do you have a link to intramax? Couldn't find it. Thanks.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
opened my last jug of ergonine last week, sad day. Not sure what I'll replace it with.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
opened my last jug of ergonine last week, sad day. Not sure what I'll replace it with.
Very sad day. Can't be replaced easily at all with all that is lost from the ingredient panel. Not to mention the incredible flavor choices that were available for E9. :/

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
made no sense at the time to d/c it, but I guess since nobody has really stepped up to make a replacement, must not be a market for a product like it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
made no sense at the time to d/c it, but I guess since nobody has really stepped up to make a replacement, must not be a market for a product like it.
It's honestly kind of embarrassing to see some of the products on the best seller lists then see one like ergonine not sell enough to justify production. Many factors are involved but an unfortunate one can be summed up by uninformed customers being led by salesman or people with biased motives or by other uninformed supplement users. A product as versatile and well rounded as ergonine should fly off the shelf.

Cogy

Awards
Very sad indeed.
Just got two bottles left, was staple for sure
First used tr1umph also very good all in one
Creatine product.
I thought they would reform Tr1umph?

Some other all in one recommodations?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have three ergonine for sale. PM if interested.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sad indeed.
Just got two bottles left, was staple for sure
First used tr1umph also very good all in one
Creatine product.
I thought they would reform Tr1umph?

Some other all in one recommodations?
I've never tried Tr1umph but have also heard it recommended as the closest thing to E9. May have to give it a look now that you reminded me.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought Performax was doing a new Intramax reformulation as well

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im dumping the remains of my ergonine. Worst tasting supp ever, all flavours. Honestly cant stomach them.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Im dumping the remains of my ergonine. Worst tasting supp ever, all flavours. Honestly cant stomach them.
I'll take it off your hands. Be a shame to waste it. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I mean, companies rarely discontinue products if they’re selling well.

Saw the same thing with OL’s product

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I thought Performax was doing a new Intramax reformulation as well
Been waiting for this as well.....no updates in quite some time and they already pulled the old Intramax off the shelves.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting news. I've yet to try their products so can't say anything towards the flavoring. Will have to keep my eyes peeled.