bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ergonine fans...

The time is nearly upon us.

Insider launch is within the next two weeks. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went on there the other day, and everything was out of stock. Sounds good look forward to seeing the next insider.

Onefckngear

Awards
I need that tea in my life! I cracked my last tub of nana a week ago. Hopefully this times itself just right ?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost tea time!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES is 15% OFF at Nutriverse, one day left! F95, Shift, HV, Alphamine, Norcodrene, ABE... see supplement deals section for deetz on our Holiday Sale :)

Buy Erase Pro+ and get free LJ100!

STACK AM5 on top of these discounts for an additional 5% off

WAF

WAF

Awards
Driven2lift any chance the shipping options have changed internationally, or will be upon launch?

Thanks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift any chance the shipping options have changed internationally, or will be upon launch?

Thanks.
The insider is often subject to different rates, so we will have to wait and see for that.

Ordering will be through PEScience now so their shipping methods as opposed to Athletix's

But on the flip side there you will also be getting E9 into retailers and readily available at all kinds of rates/shipping methods

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does it taste most like? Fruit Punch?
It is like a citrus flavour with a tropical twist.

Definitely not a fruit punch. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see so many people hyped for the Iced Tea.

WAF

WAF

Awards
The insider is often subject to different rates, so we will have to wait and see for that.

Ordering will be through PEScience now so their shipping methods as opposed to Athletix's

But on the flip side there you will also be getting E9 into retailers and readily available at all kinds of rates/shipping methods
Ok thanks for the heads up....Are the 3/4 sleeve shirts coming back? Those are damn comfy need another one.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established

So the entire rationale of having E9 only available through Athetlix's website to keep costs as low as possible?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the entire rationale of having E9 only available through Athetlix's website to keep costs as low as possible?
It was, yes.

However as the popularity of the product grew it allowed us to make it more mainstream.

Our profit margin on them is really low (look at other products on the market for the same price point and you will realise how much more Ergonine costs to make lol) but if retailers are ordering large volumes of them it balances out.

In the early days, it wouldn't have made any sense to manufacture an entire run of a product with such low margins.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is like a citrus flavour with a tropical twist.

Definitely not a fruit punch. :)
Now I'm intrigued. I stay away from anything fruit punch so now I may give this a shot

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm intrigued. I stay away from anything fruit punch so now I may give this a shot
Our flavouring guy said these are his greatest two flavours to date.

I haven't tried them yet but that is one hell of a claim given he has done both the original Ergonine flavours, all High Volume flavours and the three brand new Alphamine flavours. :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

I haven't tried them yet but that is one hell of a claim given he has done both the original Ergonine flavours, all High Volume flavours and the three brand new Alphamine flavours. :)
I hope you guys gave that guy (and whoever did GV and CPBC) a nice Christmas bonus, because they went OFF in 2015. Some of the best flavoured supplements to date, period.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Jesse?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol ^

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bold statement but I can't wait to see if it's true. Only HV flavor I've tried is Paradise Cooler and it's damn good if I say so myself

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Bold statement but I can't wait to see if it's true. Only HV flavor I've tried is Paradise Cooler and it's damn good if I say so myself
RL is my fav only bc I am a huge RL Alphamine fan and they are essentially the same flavour. Also, you gotta try CC. I'm not a big CC fan, but they did the flavour very well. Not overly sweet either, more like a refreshing Cotton Candy which seems like it shouldn't exist, yet it does.........

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think cotton candy is my favourite flavour out of all our non-protein products. :)

WAF

WAF

Awards
Got one tub of CC HV on route, hoping it's all what the hype say it is. My tastebuds have changed since i was younger, how about you guys????

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think cotton candy is my favourite flavour out of all our non-protein products. :)
Best if that product,
But RL alphamine is still king!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have excellent taste.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an Alphamine fanatic I need more flavors lol
Ha I hear you man...just one more and I can assign a different flavor to each day of the week. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You know PEScience,
With enough visible demand anything could happen.

If you want something done request it (and send bribes) ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You know PEScience,
With enough visible demand anything could happen.

If you want something done request it (and send bribes) ;)
I sent you nudes for about a year for a PB cookie dough or white chocolate macadamia nut select

What do?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I sent you nudes for about a year for a PB cookie dough or white chocolate macadamia nut select

What do?
My mailwoman must have intercepted those.

The hardships of being sexy, right?
#Nohomo

WAF

WAF

Awards
RL Alphamine was my fav..... just got the Strawberry Pina Colada. Tasty. I'll second a request for CC Alphamine that would be sweet.
Any hints if there's going to be any new Select flavours?? Driven2lift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RL Alphamine was my fav..... just got the Strawberry Pina Colada. Tasty. I'll second a request for CC Alphamine that would be sweet.
Any hints if there's going to be any new Select flavours?? Driven2lift
There are no current plans,
But Select will of course have more flavours ahead of us

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will drivens 30% code be applicable?
I think that all ambassador codes are now working on Insider sales, or that seems to be the new trend anyways.

It gives no extra discount above the Insider sale though, just our codes worked for the same discount.

So I think that if it is a discount code for the Insider, "driven" or any ambassador code should work

And I am on the fence about doing a giveaway soon, I need to up my ambassador game, and I can only bake so much lol