kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope that combo makes a return :)

I am trusting you because I will order one Nana eventually simply based on this recommendation. Best tasting supp PERIOD? That kind of love has to warrant a test run.

Normally I could dismiss that as marketing hype, but it's been getting so much positive feedback I'm ordering it based on that alone.

I never tried it in the year or so it's been released, but slowly the feedback started rolling in, and with so many people saying it's a must have, I gotta see what the fuss is about!
The ABE + Ergonine combo won't be available anymore once the deal is OOS on Athletix website. So if you want it, grab it while it's available. I do know there's very limited remaining stock.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Anyone know of any discounts that are still going on to get my hands on it?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I am trusting you because I will order one Nana eventually simply based on this recommendation. Best tasting supp PERIOD? That kind of love has to warrant a test run.
I liked the taste that much haha and I am a chocolate over fruit supplement guy. I would order some if I didn't just put myself out on the streets with other orders (including PES).

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Atheltix is a satellite company for PES to test products without damaging brand name if they flop. If they test out successfly however, the larger PES brand name and marketing thrust goes on them.

Which is to say...have 10 tubs left...so I could use more...

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The ABE + Ergonine combo won't be available anymore once the deal is OOS on Athletix website. So if you want it, grab it while it's available. I do know there's very limited remaining stock.
^ not many bottles remaining and once they're gone, so will the stack

Coupon Code Driven works for savings on this combo

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Atheltix is a satellite company for PES to test products without damaging brand name if they flop. If they test out successfly however, the larger PES brand name and marketing thrust goes on them.

This is probably true, but I don't think either Athletix or PES has had a flop yet. #Batting1000

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Seems like it to me as well. Smart idea if so, otherwise it's just that Erognine was more in line with PES's brand.

Either way, still a good supplement!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is the nanaberry any good?
Read the above 50 posts,
Or reviews, lol

But seriously yes it is great.
I am almost a year in and still enjoy drinking it every day (although I'm also using flavourless right now for easier stacking)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix has new products in the works, so don't worry about that

josun

Awards
  • Established
So when ergonine moves to pes, that's when athlentix is gonna drop their new product?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Is the nanaberry any good?
Read the above 50 posts,
Or reviews, lol

But seriously yes it is great.
I am almost a year in and still enjoy drinking it every day (although I'm also using flavourless right now for easier stacking)
You'll be hard pressed to find a better tasting supplement honestly.
With the experience I just had with Gourmet Vanilla, I would say trust them dreamcrusher. PES flavouring dept. somehow made a Vanilla my favorite flavour, so I know they can make a Banana hater such as myself love a product with Banana undertones.

When PES re-releases E9 I'm definitely getting a BI, Nanaberry and 1 of each of the new flavours.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when ergonine moves to pes, that's when athlentix is gonna drop their new product?
No ETA on when the new product will drop.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the experience I just had with Gourmet Vanilla, I would say trust them dreamcrusher. PES flavouring dept. somehow made a Vanilla my favorite flavour, so I know they can make a Banana hater such as myself love a product with Banana undertones.

When PES re-releases E9 I'm definitely getting a BI, Nanaberry and 1 of each of the new flavours.
Grabbing both Blue Ice and Nanaberry would be a smart choice. I personally love Nanaberry!

Hints of new flavors as well, but only hints :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbing both Blue Ice and Nanaberry would be a smart choice. I personally love Nanaberry!

Hints of new flavors as well, but only hints :)
If that was a hint it was not a very good one

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to mix nannaberry with gourmet vanilla, reminds me of a strawberry milkshake
That could be interesting.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I like to mix nannaberry with gourmet vanilla, reminds me of a strawberry milkshake
Oh sh*t! You just opened my eyes to completely new possibilities and flavour experiences! Repped.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some have mixed Ergonine with greek yogurt as well.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan was a success then :)
It sounds like you're going to use existing flavors and add hints of other flavors to them. But bdcc made it seem like the flavors would be ground breaking. You PES reps and your games!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like you're going to use existing flavors and add hints of other flavors to them. But bdcc made it seem like the flavors would be ground breaking. You PES reps and your games!
Maybe Ben and myself have a plan of attack here...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Already posted :)

Any updated ETA on Unflavored? I had to break down, go all "bro" and grab some Pre-Jym in the mean time. Yeah, yeah, believe me, I know - but good formula just the same, just over-priced - had 20% off.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Unflavoured last we heard should be +/-2 weeks

thewingnut13

Awards
Any update on getting blue ice back in Stock? Need to order more but can't stomach any more nanaberry .

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update on getting blue ice back in Stock? Need to order more but can't stomach any more nanaberry .
Won't be until it comes over to PEScience.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The new flavours are going to make it so everybody has a favourite, a great option is coming, I am so excited for this.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im using Blue Ice now, I want my Nana back!!!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
So the new flavors are Tropical Twist and Iced Tea. ETA according to the retailer is 2/2016
hahahah Machinehead with the LEAKS. Damn man Iced Tea sounds absolutely incredible.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iced tea? Never saw that coming.

Wonder if it's like Texas Iced Tea or... Other iced tea. Significant difference.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I am excited as all hell now. Coming to a retailer I can get great shipping on as well = stocking up big time. Let's just hope it can beat the 20 flat rate.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iced tea sounds great. Wonder what flavors make up tropical twist....

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Iced tea sounds great. Wonder what flavors make up tropical twist....
I'm definitely buying one of each and maybe a couple more Iced Tea depending on how forgiving shipping is.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
if the shipping change from the 20 dollars I guess I would not buy it
I think I read that it is. Upside is more availability, downside is losing the flat rate. The flate rate was around bc of the Athletix business model. For Canadians though, this could be better. I know you Americans will miss you 99cent shipping or whatever that insanity was.....TOO BAD!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The plus side will be retailer availability.

Your favourite retailer is out of stock? No problem because another still has it in.

So you can just shop with whoever has the best price. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The plus side will be retailer availability.

Your favourite retailer is out of stock? No problem because another still has it in.

So you can just shop with whoever has the best price. :)
This.

+ Canada is still in the works to get PEScience in stores. Fingers forever crossed, this is in the middle of being looked at

+ driven can hook up Ontarians if asked

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This.

+ Canada is still in the works to get PEScience in stores. Fingers forever crossed, this is in the middle of being looked at

+ driven can hook up Ontarians if asked
Will the prices be good though? Even when you take into consideration the paypal currency conversion, most times US sites beat brick and mortar stores..and the availability of some products in Canada is quite restricted anyways.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the prices be good though? Even when you take into consideration the paypal currency conversion, most times US sites beat brick and mortar stores..and the availability of some products in Canada is quite restricted anyways.
Should be fine, but pricing is always up to retailer. Most of the products should become available in Canada eventually.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
According to STACK3D the new E9 flavors are tropical twist and Iced Tea!

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I think I read that it is. Upside is more availability, downside is losing the flat rate. The flate rate was around bc of the Athletix business model. For Canadians though, this could be better. I know you Americans will miss you 99cent shipping or whatever that insanity was.....TOO BAD!
Wrong assumption, anyway with a insider deal I can stock up for months so I will see, I have never try this product, but I don't take any risk beside the flavors, I hate the sugary taste of most supplements

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My hope is that Canadian online retailers pick up the line once it is cleared to come up North, I will be bugging them all.

No idea what brick/mortar pricing will be, but I will be glad Canadians will finally start seeing and recognizing the brand.