Ergonine by PES???

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Ik I can't stomach that nanaberry either, I want to try that Blue ice.
Both had too strong of an artificial flavor to me. I'm really looking forward to the new flavors, hopefully both arnt as strong taste wise as the previous

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both had too strong of an artificial flavor to me. I'm really looking forward to the new flavors, hopefully both arnt as strong taste wise as the previous
I will drop a comparative review as soon as I try,

But I am definitely expecting a lot of fans being made from these

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Both had too strong of an artificial flavor to me. I'm really looking forward to the new flavors, hopefully both arnt as strong taste wise as the previous[/QUOTE

Really I thought Blue ice was more mild.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Now that everyone is excited we must be tortured with a month or 2 waiting game, Yay!
Yeah the waiting game definitely sucks, but the upside is I get to save a pocket of funds set aside just for a big purchase.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both had too strong of an artificial flavor to me. I'm really looking forward to the new flavors, hopefully both arnt as strong taste wise as the previous[/QUOTE

Really I thought Blue ice was more mild.
I've been on the nana berry for awhile and it was very sweet to my liking. Just tried blue ice today for the first time and I would agree with you, it is much milder, which I prefer.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Nanaberry is excellent to me. Returned all my Blue Ice tubs in exchange for Nanaberry at one point :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll love nana forever, just finished mine for today

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll love nana forever, just finished mine for today
With my current pre and intra, I've been saving my Ergonine for late night enjoyment :)

dreamcrusher

Awards
Ok so tried I the Ergonine but it's not gonna work for me, gave me the bubbles. Tried it several times and same result every time so gave it to my buddy. It was probably the carnitine.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nanaberry is excellent to me. Returned all my Blue Ice tubs in exchange for Nanaberry at one point :)
That's the beauty of having all these flavors. with two more coming, to each their own. the possibilities are endless...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so tried I the Ergonine but it's not gonna work for me, gave me the bubbles. Tried it several times and same result every time so gave it to my buddy. It was probably the carnitine.
Sorry to hear that man. How long after ingesting did you notice GI distress?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

All three of the supplement’s current options are going to be carried over, Blueberry, Nanaberry and Flavorless, with the two new additions being Tropical Twist and Iced Tea.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tub looks good in black.
May keep a sealed Athletix Nanaberry as a reminder of its roots ;)
lol

dreamcrusher

Awards
Sorry to hear that man. How long after ingesting did you notice GI distress?
About 40 min later and throughout the day. I had to go a couple of times to get out of my system. That was the only supplement that was added and my stomach let me know it didn't like it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ice Tea would be awesome, if done right. I'd be worried that Tropical Twist would be too much like Nanaberry, which I also don't care for.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I don't think I could ever touch a Tea flavoured product again, Iforce Maximise intense Mango tea (I think thats the Flavour) was the only product to me me throw up lol. Worst tasting thing ever made.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 40 min later and throughout the day. I had to go a couple of times to get out of my system. That was the only supplement that was added and my stomach let me know it didn't like it.
Interesting. Have you ever dosed all of the ingredients contained in Ergonine solo before? Or what ingredient have you not used?

I don't think I could ever touch a Tea flavoured product again, Iforce Maximise intense Mango tea (I think thats the Flavour) was the only product to me me throw up lol. Worst tasting thing ever made.
This is PEScience flavoring system though :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Have you ever dosed all of the ingredients contained in Ergonine solo before? Or what ingredient have you not used?

This is PEScience flavoring system though :)
What he said ;)

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I have GI issues if I take a full scoop at once. But I split it pre, intra, post and problem solved.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Those of you with flavor/sweetness issues, how much water are you using? I love NB, but I use 1 scoop in about 32oz water (powerade zero bottle). I'm also a volume drinker and I sip it intra. If you don't want to consume a lot of water, I can see how the flavor would be overwhelming. Otherwise, I recommend trying it with 24-32oz water

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will use a 32 sometimes as well,

Or as was suggested for those with any stomach upset just split it into 2 doses

Awards
  • Established
Just realized I'm about run out of ergo.. I was going to try and hold out til the release... And I thought I had a spare bottle upstairs in my stash. Oh shyt

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just realized I'm about run out of ergo.. I was going to try and hold out til the release... And I thought I had a spare bottle upstairs in my stash. Oh shyt
Not a good feeling or situation

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and you call yourself a supporter :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about done with my first tub, good chit. got 3 more under my bed :)

looking forward to finding unflavored, I'll pry just add it to my OT + greens and Oximega Reds

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm waiting on Unflavored too. Combined with Walmart's Great Value Peach Mango 'Energy' Drink Mix should be awesome. I love that stuff - 10 packets for $1.74.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well I literally just got to the end of a 12 tub stash- a year later. I lost count :(

Any ATHLETIX reps have access to any for sale?
I think we are OOS entirely, everywhere,
Unless some AM guys were willing to trade, knowing the PEScience release is ahead.

I am also checking up on any ETA updates.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Would love alphamine appletini flavoring for Ergonine :)

The only flavoured product I could drink as a Soft drink replacement lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I literally just got to the end of a 12 tub stash- a year later. I lost count :(

Any ATHLETIX reps have access to any for sale?
Always got 12 tubs just to be safe :)

Reactions: 804
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hopefully Appletini tastes better than Nanaberry because Nana doesn't taste good at all.
Your taste buds are fried. Lol

Jk everyone has different preferences, im in love with it still

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
appletini? you guys are women

gimme lagavulin or sierra Nevada pale ale - now THOSE would sell!!!
New supp = ErgoWino? 9 different types of clinically tested booze, bonded to Creatine, with a patented delivery system guaranteed to ruin both your gains, and sobriety.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I will add my name to the list of those down for Appletini Ergonine. MAKE IT SO!

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Any idea when we'll be able to purchase more Ergonine? Down to my last tub and last few scoops!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when we'll be able to purchase more Ergonine? Down to my last tub and last few scoops!

Very soon. Don't want to give an exact ETA in case its not ready by then or we release it later then confirmed. But soon, very soon :)

regdabyenoh

Awards
Very soon. Don't want to give an exact ETA in case its not ready by then or we release it later then confirmed. But soon, very soon :)
Why dont you give me an exact date then if your wrong you can send me a few tubs as compensation but if your right I will buy a few tubs, Deals on wheels :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why dont you give me an exact date then if your wrong you can send me a few tubs as compensation but if your right I will buy a few tubs, Deals on wheels :)
I have a feeling you'll end up buying anyways when its released :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand nanberry, ive got 4 tubs of the sh*te and im gipping everyday when i drink it. takes me half an hour just to get it down.

If anyone in the uk wants to buy it let me know XD

BTW when do they new flavours come out?
Hey mate I read the post about you having the nanaberry e9 for sale,can't get e9 anywhere in uk until predator Nutrition stock it, do you still have those and how much are you selling them for? Only need 1 Btw. Cheers