"Erasing" estrogen

lboston

lboston

Awards
What is the highest number of erase caps you've taken per day?

I'm using 4 per day right now on 400mg test, but thinking I may need to bump it up to 5 or 6. I'm staring to get a tad of bloat and some itchy nips.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You take a pharma grade AI on actual test. Just sayin.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've taken 6/day, and it proved too much. 4-5 per day is my ceiling as far as cost/benefit is concerned

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro plus an extra Erase pill is the most I've done. Didn't notice much extra with it though so don't usually dose that high.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You must be sensitve to test. Most could probably get away with 400mgs without anything. Erase should definatley be enough. Are you takeing anything else? Any new prescription meds?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using more test and 1 cap of EP is doing the job and I would categorize myself as moderately estrogen sensitive.

lboston

lboston

Awards
You must be sensitve to test. Most could probably get away with 400mgs without anything. Erase should definatley be enough. Are you takeing anything else? Any new prescription meds?
I am pretty sensitive...at least I feel that I am.
No new prescription. Take lexapro daily, but that's about all.
The itchiness could very well be in my head, but if rather keep estrogen very well managed than end up with some TaTas.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if you feel your getting gyno cut it and go to pct. Are you going to use nolva or clomid? Also maybe try to find some letro. Used that on 150mgs a day of test suspension way back in the day when i used gear. Had no problems. Stuff is super strong.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Well if you feel your getting gyno cut it and go to pct. Are you going to use nolva or clomid? Also maybe try to find some letro. Used that on 150mgs a day of test suspension way back in the day when i used gear. Had no problems. Stuff is super strong.
I'm on TRT so wasn't planning to pct, just retain to my TRT dose. I do have clomid back from he. I was using that for TRT-doc prescribed.

Not sure I'm getting gyno. No puffiness, swelling, lumps, etc. it just seems I can "feel" my nipples on myself more than normal..if that makes sense. Lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on TRT so wasn't planning to pct, just retain to my TRT dose. I do have clomid back from he. I was using that for TRT-doc prescribed.

Not sure I'm getting gyno. No puffiness, swelling, lumps, etc. it just seems I can "feel" my nipples on myself more than normal..if that makes sense. Lol.
2 things come to mind. Talk to your doctor and tell him about the problem and ask him if there's anything you 2 can do about it.

lboston

lboston

Awards
2 things come to mind. Talk to your doctor and tell him about the problem and ask him if there's anything you 2 can do about it.
Thought about that, but he will want to check all levels and then he'll see my test as >1500.

When I had E2 testing it was at 82 (or so)...not terribly high considering the test levels, but that was 4 weeks ago.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought about that, but he will want to check all levels and then he'll see my test as >1500.

When I had E2 testing it was at 82 (or so)...not terribly high considering the test levels, but that was 4 weeks ago.
Now I see um...erase is not a bad choice for test but would rather see you on research chemical ais atleast. 4 to 5 caps should be "okay"

lboston

lboston

Awards
Now I see um...erase is not a bad choice for test but would rather see you on research chemical ais atleast. 4 to 5 caps should be "okay"
Thanks.
I have some MP aromasin, I started using it in the beginning, but didn't feel it was doing much, so switched to erase and all was well...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.
I have some MP aromasin, I started using it in the beginning, but didn't feel it was doing much, so switched to erase and all was well...
Did you wait the...( I think) 2. Or 3 weeks kick in time?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Hmmm..nope, thought it was supposed to be quicker than that.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Anyone ever use liquidex from one of the research companies? Thinking I may order some. Still a little itchy in the nips while taking the 5-6 erase per day.