manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I was wondering if it would be ok to take erase with phytotest from primordial performance? I just want to make sure it would not be redundant....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's fine. Actually Probably better u take the erase as fenugreek raises estrogen, the erase will take care of that ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. I actually always take erase with another test booster. Will make gains better IMO. Never tried phytotest but if it's a fenugreek extract of quality it will do you well. ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would not be redundant, it would be a stack that makes sense.

By adding in an AI like Erase to a testosterone booster your inhibitor the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, so you make your natural testosterone levels and your newly increased testosterone levels more efficient since they do not convert

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if it would be ok to take erase with phytotest from primordial performance? I just want to make sure it would not be redundant....
Would be fine. Erase can be stacked with many different natural Testosterone boosters.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Stacked it with reversitol v2 and testabolan v2 last time. I plan to do the same again. Had an awesome run

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I take erase/erase pro with testopro and daa.